PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update: Lunar Rainbow Dragon 10-7-14

kooky panda
10-07-14, 10:59 AM
Rare- Rainbow and Purple

8 hours

I have lunar rainbow with magic / rainbow I have get Patchwork, mist, lunar rainbow 8 hours
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15917&d=1412712979 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15917&d=1412712979)

buttabdullah99
10-07-14, 11:00 AM
I just tried and got 10hrs must be coral 😁😁

SHINeeFan23
10-07-14, 11:06 AM
Sounds cool. There is too many dragon to breed. How long is this one?

Drachenia
10-07-14, 11:08 AM
Hi is very nice :D Magic/Rainbow I have 14 hours is Mist or Patchwork :(

cocauina
10-07-14, 11:14 AM
This dragon is 8hrs, same time as Genie..

redstar177
10-07-14, 11:15 AM
How long is this one?

Lunar Rainbow is 8 hrs

SHINeeFan23
10-07-14, 12:53 PM
Lunar Rainbow is 8 hrs

Thanks. Is it a limited dragon? I'm trying to breed the witch dragon now.

Drachenia
10-07-14, 01:16 PM
I have lunar rainbow with magic / rainbow I have get Patchwork, mist, lunar rainbow 8 hours

awsumum
10-07-14, 01:18 PM
I Have lunar rainbow with magic / rainbow I have get Patchwork, mist, lunar rainbow 8 hours

Yay!! Well done sweetie :) im very happy for you!

I'm trying rainbow/peacock but I have 14 hours :(

Drachenia
10-07-14, 01:23 PM
Yay!! Well done sweetie :) im very happy for you!

I'm trying rainbow/peacock but I have 14 hours :(

Thank you awsumum:D
Ouch Ouch not good, is Patchwork or Mist
Is not good start for lunar rainbow my sweetie :( :(

redstar177
10-07-14, 01:32 PM
This dragon has a beautiful egg!!

I wish we had a way of keeping the eggs of dragons that we have obtained in a picture book or something. Maybe like the dragon album, but only of eggs? (I'm not sure about the dragon album, I'm on Android so I have no idea what it actually looks like :P )

awsumum
10-07-14, 02:00 PM
Thank you awsumum:D
Ouch Ouch not good, is Patchwork or Mist
Is not good start for lunar rainbow my sweetie :( :(

Aw! Thankyou my lovely friend :) maybe with your kind words, I will get it now!
Probably mist :( that dragon likes my island too much, a lot more than I like it

buttabdullah99
10-07-14, 03:08 PM
I just got 8hrs and those 8hrs is genie dragon 😫😫😫 why I can't get new dragons fast 😁😁😔😔

dangerb0y
10-07-14, 04:58 PM
Got it first try. Rainbow/Magic 8 hours.

awsumum
10-07-14, 06:31 PM

Yay!! Gosh you're lucky :) I've managed a mist so far :( (I missed out on gold sale) am really hoping I get it soon!

Zummat
10-07-14, 07:33 PM
First try I put Rainbow/Anubis in the den and got a 22 hour fail. :(

maizee0404
10-07-14, 10:28 PM
Rainbow and magic iv got 8hrs on the clock praying its not genie

kbrown0410
10-08-14, 01:11 AM

Me too. Opened the game late last night and saw a new goal, bred and got 8 hours. This morning it went into the nest and it wasn't a Genie. Yay!

buttabdullah99
10-09-14, 03:44 AM
I just breed rainbow/Hermes and got 25hrs WTH!!! It's sooo long 😔😔😁😁

beaglefamily
10-09-14, 04:13 AM
3 tries 3 mist grrrrrrrr

Zummat
10-09-14, 02:13 PM
My second attempt was with Rainbow/Peacock gave me a 14 hour fail. Now I have Rainbow/Magic in the den and got a 10 hour fail. That's three tries, 22 hours, 14 hours, 10 hours. Maybe the next try will follow the time reduction pattern and give me an 8 hour Lunar Rainbow fail. Lol!

AJImmer
10-09-14, 02:43 PM
...that's three tries, 22 hours, 14 hours, 10 hours. Maybe the next try will follow the time reduction pattern and give me an 8 hour Lunar Rainbow fail. Lol!

That sounds like a very reasonable expectation - I can't imaging TL giving you any other outcome. Good luck.

dangerb0y
10-09-14, 08:13 PM
Yay!! Gosh you're lucky :) I've managed a mist so far :( (I missed out on gold sale) am really hoping I get it soon!

My junior account got it first try too. Must have been a lunar eclipse near my house.

Zummat
10-10-14, 04:33 AM
That sounds like a very reasonable expectation - I can't imaging TL giving you any other outcome. Good luck.

Forth try using Rainbow/Magic is another 14 hour fail. :(

freesiawoods
10-10-14, 09:43 AM
My junior account got it first try too. Must have been a lunar eclipse near my house.

Was watching the lunar eclipse last night, well part of it, but alas didn't get the dragon. What does lunar rainbow even MEAN?

luna2cute
10-10-14, 10:11 AM
I have just been doing rainbow and magic and got 2 mists so far and then this egg, which I can't identify.

What is this egg then?

luna2cute
10-10-14, 10:14 AM
Nevermind, it's a celestial. LOL.

Sorry, I finally remembered the breed time and looked it up. At least I don't have one yet, but now I have another mist coming!! Hahahahahahaha

chaselance
11-02-14, 08:36 PM
thank you team lava I finally got the iris dragon
rainbow x nynx
fails were:
3 Athenas
12 Mists
3 Apollos
2 Hercules
2 Patchwork
3 cosmos
1 social
now off to try for lunar dragon

mammacarter
11-04-14, 11:47 PM
I have tried breeding this dragon since launched and still no rainbow lunar, what is going on TL??? This is crazy, all these weeks and all I get is cosmic and mists, impossible dragon to breed, really dissapointed ��x

mammacarter
11-10-14, 07:32 AM
I have tried breeding this dragon solidly for nearly 4 weeks now and just get mindvolt-winter and air!!! I managed to get my diamond dragon in half this time-this dragon is just impossible to breed. I am a daily player if this game and have been for any years now, but am getting frustrated and very fed up with this game now, makes me want to delete the app for good-not a happy dragon story player at this time 😢😢😢😢

cocauina
11-10-14, 08:18 AM
This is what happen with me.

When there's a dragon that I want to have, the more I try for the dragon and the more I want, more fails I get. When I try for several dragons at the same time, without I even remember that in that combo it's the dragon that I want to have, I have it.

I already tried for Infinity with Diamond+Diamond, but the game wasn't being my friend, but at least gave me almost the Dino collection but the the Dino dragon, a couple days ago I was trying for Cornucopia and Sunblaze with Gold+Quetzal, when I put them on the breeding den, my 1st try gave me 40hrs, I knew that Infinity was a dragon that I could have from that combo, but in that moment I didn't even remember that Infinity exists, but yeah, normally I see a combo that I want to use and 90% os the times I forget what dragons I can have from that combo, when I try the combo, I surprise myself xD

stashlova
11-10-14, 10:49 AM
Same with me cocauina. I find a combo that lets me try for every newly released or elusive dragon I want. Have been using triple rainbow/quetzal for a while now. Lunar rainbow is one of the possibilities. Got nightstalker, cosmos, fluffy, tricorn, divine and paradise so far.

buttabdullah99
11-10-14, 01:35 PM
Same with me cocauina. I find a combo that lets me try for every newly released or elusive dragon I want. Have been using triple rainbow/quetzal for a while now. Lunar rainbow is one of the possibilities. Got nightstalker, cosmos, fluffy, tricorn, divine and paradise so far.
Atleast u got awesome fails 😍😍
👍👍👍

cakeandpie
12-03-14, 03:17 PM
What is UP with this dragon??? I've tried for it almost constantly since it first came out (I've tried maybe 8 times max for other things), and have even done some speed breeding. So that's just about 2 solid months of trying. And I haven't gotten it. It's supposed to be RARE! Yet almost all I get is Mist. Mist mist mist. And also some mindvolts, genies, socials (yeah, I've gotten about 6 of these supposedly super-rare Socials, but not a single "rare" Lunar Rainbow!), and corals. At least along the way I did get four new other dragons I didn't have: Nightstalker, Patchwork, Cosmos, and Tricorn. But no Lunar Rainbow. This is absolutely crazy. If a dragon is rare, you should not have to try for two solid months (including speed breeding!) and still not have it!! If it's rare, then TL should program their breeding so that the "splitting" elements don't split at least 1 in 10 times!!! :mad:

ndtrance
09-16-15, 08:32 AM
I picked up this dragon on both of my accounts over the last two days and just wanted to share my combos. On this account I used Black Diamond/Lollipop. On my second account I used Pride/Smoke. It only took a few tries on this account but I've been breeding pride/smoke on my second account for a few months to try to pick up several different dragons.

I also previously tried with magic/rainbow, Hermes/rainbow, lollipop/diamond and several other pairs but no luck. It was great to see an 8hr timer that wasn't genie!