PDA

View Full Version : Ancestor Dragon - (IOS) Battle Tournament

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

saghaven
10-10-14, 07:53 AM
Woot! Just took down Dynasty on my third try. Let's hear it for the baby brigade!

20. Rising Sun 3 > Dynasty 16 bb++

Ugh, good luck with Hell-ios everyone. He is always a nightmare for me too. Not looking forward to that fight.

cheriesrealm
10-10-14, 08:23 AM
Cheries .. have you got a Fluffles ? Try him he just worked for me :) good luck sweetie

Hi trauma! No, I don't have a Fluffles, unfortunately. After 15 losses, I decided enough was enough and I ultimated. The way the tourney is going, I don't have much confidence for defeating Helios or Immortal. Oh well, I'll keep plugging along. It's funny how some tournaments are easier than others and they are so different for each person. Luck of the draw, I guess! How are you and your daughters doing? Sounds like all three of you will have your Ancestor dragons soon! :)

amerirish
10-10-14, 08:24 AM
Woot! Just took down Dynasty on my third try. Let's hear it for the baby brigade!

Ugh, good luck with Hell-ios everyone. He is always a nightmare for me too. Not looking forward to that fight.

Well done! Nice job :)

Yes, HELLios is definitely living up to his name :( going to try Melody next round.

jjblueyes
10-10-14, 08:24 AM

I just tried my level 4 rinsing sun. No go. I just woke up &
already I feel it's going to be a long day��

belbar22
10-10-14, 08:34 AM
Hi trauma! No, I don't have a Fluffles, unfortunately. After 15 losses, I decided enough was enough and I ultimated. The way the tourney is going, I don't have much confidence for defeating Helios or Immortal. Oh well, I'll keep plugging along. It's funny how some tournaments are easier than others and they are so different for each person. Luck of the draw, I guess! How are you and your daughters doing? Sounds like all three of you will have your Ancestor dragons soon! :)

You are so right. This tourney I only lost 8 battles in total (i do have champions and diamonds) however on other tourneys I can rack up over 30 losses. In the last tourney it took me 32 goes to win the final round dragon - I forget what it was and it wasn't even a champion. Go figure!!!

amerirish
10-10-14, 08:38 AM
Melody 3 no good against evil HELLios :mad:

Will try Tiny next round.

jjblueyes
10-10-14, 08:40 AM
Finishing for me might depend on if I get a gold sale. I have enough gold to do two ultimates. I'm 7 plus losses against dynasty & several other super rough dragons ahead of me. I'm scared to ultimate now with so many hard ones left. I won't pay full price for the gold so fingers crossed for a sale or for me to do better moving forward.
Yes, please pray for me lol

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 08:40 AM
To everyone that beat Dynasty, AWESOME!!!!! So far he took down my Passin, Diamond, and Metal, will try Mellow before I head to work. So far him and Guardian are an amazing tag team with many good dragons to help too.

I did see how far everyone has gotten, woohoo keep at it and some if you are super close too! Congrats to those that have your new egg. :D

trauma46
10-10-14, 08:41 AM
Good morning everyone. It looks like there was some great progress over night - Carbuck and Lips you are progressing well as are many others. I am still on Mercury - lost 8 times so far, but still not too bad :)

Sounds like everyone in your family is making good progress! I am now wishing I had hatched a few of my dragons in storage for the battles as there appear to be a few good winners there :(

Good luck sweetie .. have you got all the mercury winners - I know I have posted them somewhere but can post again .. thinking of you xx

29) infinity 20 < quetzal 3 mbb
30) ancestor < guardian 10 mbm
Yehey, im done....goodluck to those who are still fighting and congrats to those who won.to those who are stucked, im wishing you luck guys...keep fighting you can do it....ive been there before when i still have no diamond and champs so i know how hard it is to fight without these hybrids.

woohoo well done gnomerz :)

Thx trauma for the list for gold. Trying what i have from it. Crossing my fingers and toes :D

Crossing them with you xxx

I did post earlier on chic said well done to you :) im at work at the mo so limited posting....im on helios 1 loss so far :( hope you and daughters are doing well :) hugs xx

YAY maizee .. sorry I must have missed your post I am so sorry :( *hug* look forward to seeing you again soon.

Just beaten Helios with Diamond, no dragon has beaten me so far, I'm so confident this time around lol

wow well done !

Just...wow!!!

Indeed :)

ghostiemom
10-10-14, 08:42 AM
Hi, all! You all are doing great! I'm still stuck on mercury, though. Why doesn't my stardust work? It took 3 losses. My athena came close, as did topaz and rainbow. Many many others did not come close. I don't have much hope for this, with all the diamonds ahead. This will make the 3rd tourney in a row I start out strong then fizzle out on the diamonds. Blah. Stuff to do today, I'll check in later! Keep it up, everyone!

trauma46
10-10-14, 08:43 AM
Any non-Diamond suggestions for Helios? He's beating my Epics and my babies :(

here you go babe : Hibiscus, ice cream, Easter egg, Ares, Aphrodite, serpent, peacock, white chocolate , forest, gargoyle, nova, bronzetalon

Carbuck
10-10-14, 08:44 AM
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

I hope everyone is continuing to make some good progress. Trying to catch up on the reading now.

buttabdullah99
10-10-14, 08:45 AM
Yay!!! I just won the tournament 💃💃💃
Round 30 ancestor < amazon BB ❤️❤️❤️
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag331/farhanbutt1680/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10/3A11FE49-E62D-45DB-9EF7-40AAD1B2ACF8_zpsvxer4qmr.jpg (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/farhanbutt1680/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10/3A11FE49-E62D-45DB-9EF7-40AAD1B2ACF8_zpsvxer4qmr.jpg.html)
Good luck everyone 👍👍👍

amerirish
10-10-14, 08:55 AM
here you go babe : Hibiscus, ice cream, Easter egg, Ares, Aphrodite, serpent, peacock, white chocolate , forest, gargoyle, nova, bronzetalon

Thank you ma'am - your suggestions always work for me :)

ETA: CONGRATULATIONS buttabdullah99 :D

Carbuck
10-10-14, 09:06 AM
Well after DieNasty I haven't had it too bad. Got Lightspeed with Bronzetalon 9 B on the second try and oddly enough got Helios on the first try with Diamond 9 M. On to round 25!

Great job!

I always use BMB.

R1. Apollo 1 < Black Knight 10
R2. Comet 1 < Black Knight 10
R3. Supernova 1 < Black Knight 10
R4. Cosmos 2 < Black Knight 10
R5. Scarecrow 2 < Black Knight 10
R6. Paradise 3 < Angelfire 10
R7. Owl 4 < Aether 10
R8. Stardust5 < Angelfire 10
R9. Pumpkin 6 < Black Knight 10
R10. Mummy 7 < Quetzal 10
R11. Gemini 8 < Crusader 10
R12. Lunar Rainbow 9 < Black Knight 10
R13. Zombie 10 < Black Knight 10
R14. Red Lantern 10 < Angelfire 10
R15. Ninja 11 < Passion 10
R16. Serpent 10 < Planet 10 (lost Angelfire)
R17. Witch 10 < Angelfire 10
R18. Patchwork 12 < Marshmallow 10
R19. Rising Sun 12 < Aether 10 (lost Marshmallow, Black Knight)
R20. Dynasty 16 < Diamond 10 (lost Infinity, Passion x 2, Pyramid x 2, Angelfire, Baby Royal)
R21. Gold 12 < Black Diamond 10
R22. Mercury 14 < Infinity 10 (lost Diamond)
R23. Lightspeed 16 < Black Knight 10
R24. Helios 16 < Diamond 10 (lost Diamond, Infinity, Mercury)
R25. Immortal 20 < Diamond 10 (lost Diamond, Olympus)
R26. Space 18 < Marshmallow 10

You are moving along beautifully.

Nothin much, got back from playing bunco and Wong a basket of goodies. Just defeated Rising Sun and in an hour will try Dynasty before going to. Have working in the morning, yuck! But hey it puts food in the house, gas in my car and a maybe on a deal with a dragon I hope they have on sale that I truly want, lol.

How have you been? I see your doing very well :) Glad to see you have Unicorn :D

I hear you Lip. I am stuck on Immortal. Five tries so far. I see you are progessing nicely.

Ancestor Dragon Tournament (30 Rounds) All attacks utilize bash.

R1 Apollo 1 beaten by Kite 10; defeated Marshmallow 10
R2 Comet 1 beaten by Storm 10
R3 Supernova 1 beaten by Wisp 10
R4 Cosmos 1 beaten by Amethyst 10
R5 Scarecrow 2 beaten by Sunstone 10
R6 Paradise 3 beaten by Sunstone 10
R7 Owl 4 beaten by Easter Egg 10
R8 Stardust 5 beaten by Spring 10
R9 Pumpkin 6 beaten by Lightning 10
R10 Mummy 7 beaten by Spring 10
R11 Gemini 8 beaten by Athletic 10
R12 Lunar Rainbow 9 beaten by Warden 10
R13 Zombie 10 beaten by Forestfire 10; defeated Reindeer 10
R14 Red Lantern 10 beaten by Bronzetalon 10
R15 Ninja 11 beaten by Diamond 10; defeated Soccer 10 (twice) & Pyramid 10
R16 Serpent 10 beaten by Sapphire 10
R17 Witch 10 beaten by Landworm 10
R18 Patchwork 12 beaten by Marshmallow 10
R19 Rising Sun 12 beaten by Hanukkah 10; defeated Aether 10 & Clown 10
R20 Dynasty 16 beaten by Pyramid 10; defeated Soccer 10, Diamond 10 & Infinity 10
R21 Gold 12 beaten by Gold 10
R22 Mercury 14 beaten by Quetzal 10; defeated Gold 10 & Gold 9
R23 Lightspeed 16 beaten by ???; defeated Lacewing 10

Way to go.

My account 2 is struggling with Immortal too. account 2 has less variety of dragons, but has 3 diamonds and 1 Gold and Anubis dragons, by pure luck.
will post results if lucky.

Immortal - three bashes from Turquoise, smashed it.
Passion n Diamond did not work but was close.

That is wonderful getting Immortal with Turq. Tried it a few minutes ago and it didnt work for me. m

I always use BMB.

R7. Owl 4 < Aether 10
R20. Dynasty 16 < Diamond 10 (lost Infinity, Passion x 2, Pyramid x 2, Angelfire, Baby Royal)
R27. Fireflower 18 < Angelfire 10 (lost Lightning, Marshmallow)

Keep it going. You should be able to finish the tourney soon.

Morning guys :) bug hugs to you all :)
5th loss the dynasty this morning will try again in an hour :) hope u all doing fab :)

Bug hugs back to you. What's a "bug" hug anyway? LOL! I had my 5th loss against Immortal when I woke up. We will get it eventually.

Good morning Maizee:-) Good luck with Dynasty you will get it soon.

I passed Immortal with Diamond!

Yay! Wonderful!

Baby fire got him :) :) im onto lightspeed :) im shivering at the thought of 24 and 25 ouch!!
Well done to you hun ull be done today :)

Alright! Woo Hoo!!

Okay I got Immortal again with Blue Moon after Ethereal came close. And baby account got Helios with White Chocolate.

Good to see you trauma!

Fabulous!

Good luck sweetie - D2 has him next as she just got past Helios first go :)

That's fantastic news. So proud of her getting past Helios.

Here's my recap.

Rd 1) Apollo 1 < Mask 10 Bm
Rd 2) Comet 1 < Mask 10 Bm
Rd 3) Supernova 1 < Mask 10 Bm
Rd 4) Cosmos 2 < Mask 10 Bm
Rd 5) Scarecrow 2 < Mask 10 mbm
Rd 6) Paradise 3 < Mask 10 bmb
Rd 7) Owl 4 < Mask 10 mB
Rd 8) Stardust 5 < Mask 10 M
Rd 9) Pumpkin 6 < Mask 10 bM
Rd 10) Mummy 7 < Mask 10 mB
Rd 11) Gemini 8 < Mask10 mmb second attempt* (Loss Mask 10 bmb)
Rd 12) Lunar Rainbow 9 < Mask mM second attempt (Loss Mask 10 bmb)
Rd 13) Zombie 10 < Acrobat 10 bM (Loss Mask 10)
Rd 14) Red Lantern 10 < Mask 10 bbm
Rd 15) Ninja 11 < Kabuki 7 bmb (Loss White Ninja 9, Rising Sun 10)
Rd 16) Serpent 10 < Nightmare 9 mbb
Rd 17) Witch 10 < Quartz 10 bmb
Rd 18) Patchwork 12 < Mask 10 B
Rd 19) Rising Sun 12 < Shooting Star 9 bM

Mask is still going strong. :)

Good luck everyone.

Awesome!

melirish
10-10-14, 09:09 AM
If anyone is having a hard time with the ninja I got him with scorpion level 8. Bb

Carbuck
10-10-14, 09:25 AM
Morning everyone,

Here are my latest results though most of you are way past it :)

R15 Used Luck
R16. Used Topaz
R17. Used landworm
R18. Used lightning
R19. Used mismoth
R20. Used horizon. Someone posted about fortune so i trued horizon after a few tries and it worked

I am now on 21 and just realized that most of the upcoming ones are diamond hybrids so not looking forward to it but ill give it a try.

Have failed to gold twice already

Trauma glad your daughters are doing so well! Coulndt catch up on all the forum but got to see maizee asvancing nicely too. Lips are you on dynasty or did you pass it? I see carbuck is doing great too and most of you are, sorry i coulnd read it all. Boy, do i want a diamond dragon now. Haha :)

I have an insane and busy work day but will try to sneak in battles. Wishing everyone a great battling day.

Wishing you great success today. Don't get caught! LOL!

OK .. well this looks like a pattern of sorts - D1 just got Immortal down on her first go after reading other people's successes here with her L4 Kabuki mBm ...
WOW :D she is well happy and on her way to R26 now :)

Awesome!! My Kabuki is still in storage.

Good morning everyone. It looks like there was some great progress over night - Carbuck and Lips you are progressing well as are many others. I am still on Mercury - lost 8 times so far, but still not too bad :)

I am now wishing I had hatched a few of my dragons in storage for the battles as there appear to be a few good winners there :(

You will get through it in time. Immortal is putting up a big fuss on my island. I have 5 losses so far. Eventually he must go down. I know what you mean about dragons in storage that could help in the battles.

29) infinity 20 < quetzal 3 mbb
30) ancestor < guardian 10 mbm
Yehey, im done....goodluck to those who are still fighting and congrats to those who won.to those who are stucked, im wishing you luck guys...keep fighting you can do it....ive been there before when i still have no diamond and champs so i know how hard it is to fight without these hybrids.

Awesome! I expected that you would be done as you have been on a great roll. Very happy for you. Congratulations!!!

Just beaten Helios with Diamond, no dragon has beaten me so far, I'm so confident this time around lol

That's phenomenal!!! I hope it continues.

Good morning everyone!

After a restful night my dragons were in good form.

25) Immortal defeated by Bladewing 7 bmb
26) Space 18 defeated by Morning Glory 6 bbb

So far I have lost Cerberus to Fireflower. All my high level champs are healing so I guess it will be Bladewing's turn again.

TL needs to offer Fluffles on a spin wheel or value pack. I need a FLUFFLES!

Great going Tuffy. I hope you get your very own Fluffy soon.

Yay for the baby brigade!

You never know which dragon or dragons will give you the hardest time. Very true indeed.

Hang in there JJ.

You are so right. This tourney I only lost 8 battles in total (i do have champions and diamonds) however on other tourneys I can rack up over 30 losses. In the last tourney it took me 32 goes to win the final round dragon - I forget what it was and it wasn't even a champion. Go figure!!!

That's got to be so frustrating. TL must think it's part of the fun.......NOT!

Carbuck
10-10-14, 09:34 AM
Finishing for me might depend on if I get a gold sale. I have enough gold to do two ultimates. I'm 7 plus losses against dynasty & several other super rough dragons ahead of me. I'm scared to ultimate now with so many hard ones left. I won't pay full price for the gold so fingers crossed for a sale or for me to do better moving forward.

Praying for you.

To everyone that beat Dynasty, AWESOME!!!!! So far he took down my Passin, Diamond, and Metal, will try Mellow before I head to work. So far him and Guardian are an amazing tag team with many good dragons to help too.

I did see how far everyone has gotten, woohoo keep at it and some if you are super close too! Congrats to those that have your new egg. :D

You will get past it. You are resourceful.

Hi, all! You all are doing great! I'm still stuck on mercury, though. Why doesn't my stardust work? It took 3 losses. My athena came close, as did topaz and rainbow. Many many others did not come close. I don't have much hope for this, with all the diamonds ahead. This will make the 3rd tourney in a row I start out strong then fizzle out on the diamonds. Blah. Stuff to do today, I'll check in later! Keep it up, everyone!

Come on. Try to stay positive! Use the ones that came close again.

Yay!!! I just won the tournament ������
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag331/farhanbutt1680/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10/3A11FE49-E62D-45DB-9EF7-40AAD1B2ACF8_zpsvxer4qmr.jpg (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/farhanbutt1680/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10/3A11FE49-E62D-45DB-9EF7-40AAD1B2ACF8_zpsvxer4qmr.jpg.html)
Good luck everyone ������

Awesome Butta.! A big congratulations to you!

If anyone is having a hard time with the ninja I got him with scorpion level 8. Bb

Welcome and thanks for the tip. It's good fo know Scorpion can take out a Ninja. Which round are you on now? Feel free to post more of your results here.

SHINeeFan23
10-10-14, 09:51 AM
You can try the same color and super rare that matches Landworm, I seen it done with other dragons and I done it too. Here are some red/green not sure of their rareness. Good luck and hope one can help you.

Life Dragon
Holly Dragon
Rose Dragon
Wild Dragon
Forestfire Dragon
Landworm Dragon
Snowman Dragon

Thanks. I'll try forest fire now & see if that helps

EDIT: My lvl 10 Forestfire defeated it. B+++

azucita
10-10-14, 10:06 AM

Lip, do you have horizon or fortune? if you do, try that

azucita
10-10-14, 10:07 AM

i feel exactly the same way you do, with so many diamond hybrids ahead.... :P

azucita
10-10-14, 10:10 AM
I just defeated Gold with Ares, finally!

Now on to Mercury........

Great progress everyone , will check in later :D

amerirish
10-10-14, 10:15 AM

I got Mercury with Air 10 thanks to the brilliant advice of trauma!

kooky panda
10-10-14, 10:17 AM
Mercury took down three of my diamond hybrids, but finally got him with Black Diamond Dragon!

amerirish
10-10-14, 10:38 AM
Mercury took down three of my diamond hybrids, but finally got him with Black Diamond Dragon!

WTG kooky! Nicely done :)

kklben
10-10-14, 11:00 AM
M

Awesome!

I got Mercury with Air 10 thanks to the brilliant advice of trauma!

Congrats Mercury winners. I just managed to beat it after 12 rounds with my rogue level 6. I definitely am not looking forward to all the diamond hybrids either.

kklben
10-10-14, 11:01 AM
Yay!!! I just won the tournament 💃💃💃

Good luck everyone 👍👍👍

Congrats buttabdullah!

kklben
10-10-14, 11:02 AM
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

I hope everyone is continuing to make some good progress. Trying to catch up on the reading now.

Hi Carbuck, hope the battles are going well for you!

kklben
10-10-14, 11:07 AM

Hi Lips, I got both Dynasty and Mercury down with my little rogue 6. I waited for 12 losses against Mercury before I thought to try him - silly me :). Hope you are making some progress.

My champions seem to be coming through for me against some of the diamonds, although I am just going into round 23 (haven't even checked who I will be facing next :)

laurelsail
10-10-14, 11:19 AM
Help with Gold please...my diamonds and hybrids are getting crushed! Thanks!

Carbuck
10-10-14, 11:23 AM
Thanks. I'll try forest fire now & see if that helps

EDIT: My lvl 10 Forestfire defeated it. B+++

Great job! You are making progress.

Yay!

Carbuck
10-10-14, 11:24 AM

Awesome!!

Carbuck
10-10-14, 11:34 AM
Help with Gold please...my diamonds and hybrids are getting crushed! Thanks!

Laurel,

Please read Trauma's post # 468. She has some recommendations listed for Gold. For some unknown reason I couldn't reply back to you and attach it here.

Good luck!

amerirish
10-10-14, 11:55 AM
Ugghh, nothing is working against HELLios. So far I've tried Baby Porcelain, Epic Angelfire, Epic Forest, Tiny, Melody, Aphrodite, (those are all mid level) and probably a few more that I forget. Wish I had a darn Diamond :mad:

buttabdullah99
10-10-14, 12:13 PM
Congrats buttabdullah!
Thanks kklben and Carbuck
Good luck guys hope u both will win soon 👍👍👍

saghaven
10-10-14, 12:22 PM
Some of you are making amazing progress! Great job all! To buttabdullah and all the others that have won, big congrats! For those of us still battling it out, we can do this! Just got past Gold.

21. Diamond 10 > Gold 12 bmb (lost Diamond 10, Quetzal 9)

Amerish, do you have any fairytale or dino dragons? How about another super rare with white or pink? Blue Moon? Aphrodite?

maizee0404
10-10-14, 12:30 PM
Ugghh, nothing is working against HELLios. So far I've tried Baby Porcelain, Epic Angelfire, Epic Forest, Tiny, Melody, Aphrodite, (those are all mid level) and probably a few more that I forget. Wish I had a darn Diamond :mad:

Try a baby fire that worked for me :) hope u get him down soon :)

To all that have finshed a massive congrats!!
To all still battling good luck :) im still on immortal iv got him with light and winter in the past so will try them next iv just lost blue moon 4th loss :(

azucita
10-10-14, 12:45 PM

i've beaten it iwth Ares before.

hi kk, yup but now stuck with Mercury geez... :)

laurelsaik, try horizon or fortune for Gold.

hi carbuck :)

amerirish
10-10-14, 12:47 PM
Thanks for all of the suggestions, as always you guys :) I'd never make it even half way without you guys!

I will try Fire, Fairytale, Dino, Blue Moon and any white/pink super rares I can find.

maizee0404
10-10-14, 12:58 PM
Thanks for all of the suggestions, as always you guys :) I'd never make it even half way without you guys!

I will try Fire, Fairytale, Dino, Blue Moon and any white/pink super rares I can find.

U can do it hun i no u can :) xx

maizee0404
10-10-14, 01:01 PM
Ugh winter lost against immortal grrr!! Light next if that loses im givin him a kick in the butt with gold (ultimate) stupid thing!!

trauma46
10-10-14, 01:02 PM
Thank you ma'am - your suggestions always work for me :)

ETA: CONGRATULATIONS buttabdullah99 :D

Any luck ameirish ?

GOod luck and congrats sweetie :)

*hug* cheries .. sometimes you just have to. D1 has just lost her 4th time to Space and is getting frustrated so she is very close to ultimating. YOu never know about HELLios though .. both daughteres have done him with no problems ... I am about to get to him now ! Good luck !

Might not !

Hope you get what you need jj :)

Try the babies, try your japan dragons .. good lkuck Lips .. rooting for you xx

If your athena came close could you try Air ? Dont give in babe you will do it . we will help you xxx

maizee0404
10-10-14, 01:04 PM
Whats good against patchwork......my sister has no champs??....my friend is on same round but has avenging....thanks

amerirish
10-10-14, 01:23 PM
Hey trauma...no luck yet but I'm not giving up!

Thanks for the cheerleading maizee :)

Congrats to all of the winners and best of luck for everyone still in the trenches!

maizee0404
10-10-14, 01:31 PM

Congrats to all of the winners and best of luck for everyone still in the trenches!
Ill be here every step of the way chicky :)

AJImmer
10-10-14, 01:32 PM

In case it helps someone, here are by battle outcomes so far... I employed the powerful but often elusive strategy of "be lucky" to defeat the level 20 Immortal in round 25.

R20 Dynasty 16 beaten by Pyramid 10; defeated Soccer 10, Diamond 10 & Infinity 10
R23 Lightspeed 16 beaten by Sunstone 10; defeated Lacewing 10, Jade 9 & Avenging 10
R24 Helios 16 beaten by Gold 10; defeated Crusader 10 & Mercury 10
R25 Immortal 20 beaten by Gold 3
R26 Space 18 beaten by Marshmallow 10

amerirish
10-10-14, 01:35 PM
In case it helps someone, here are by battle outcomes so far... I employed the powerful but often elusive strategy of "be lucky" to defeat the level 20 Immortal in round 25.

This. Is. Hilarious!!! ;)

maizee0404
10-10-14, 01:47 PM
This. Is. Hilarious!!! ;)

Too funny!! I may try gold! Mines epic....5 losses upto now!! But swear that was halirious!!

Guardian452
10-10-14, 01:55 PM
I employed the powerful but often elusive strategy of "be lucky" to defeat the level 20 Immortal in round 25.

I, apparently, suck at that strategy. Took me 11 tries to beat the Immortal with my collection of Fire, Poison, Firestorm and Air dragon breeding failures. I'm stuck on the Space dragon right now. Marshmallow, Spring and Divine have all failed.

kooky panda
10-10-14, 02:03 PM
Whats good against patchwork......my sister has no champs??....my friend is on same round but has avenging....thanks

Lightning and Origami have worked for me. (recent battle was origami)

jjblueyes
10-10-14, 02:09 PM
15- ninja < Soccer10 (bM) lost epic passion
16- Serpent < black knight10 (B) Lost landworm & topaz
17- Witch <guardian10 (bmb)
18- Patchwork < marshmallow10 (B)
19- Rising sun < vanpire10 (Bm) Lost aether Venetian
20- Dynasty < Dynasty10 Lost diamond(3times) marshmallow (2 times) passion, quetzal, rising sun(3)

Thanks to carb & trauma for the well wishes & prayers... They are helping, slowly but surely

maizee0404
10-10-14, 02:10 PM
Lightning and Origami have worked for me. (recent battle was origami)

Thanks kookie :)

Carbuck
10-10-14, 02:22 PM

To all still battling good luck :) im still on immortal iv got him with light and winter in the past so will try them next iv just lost blue moon 4th loss :(

I'm stuck on it too. I just tried White Ninja since it's colors are the same as Kabuki. It came close. I am going to try it again in a couple of hours using a different combo. Hope you get it soon.

Hopefully you have finished work by now. You are doing well.

I, apparently, suck at that strategy. Took me 11 tries to beat the Immortal with my collection of Fire, Poison, Firestorm and Air dragon breeding failures. I'm stuck on the Space dragon right now. Marshmallow, Spring and Divine have all failed.

Hi Guardian. Can you tell us which one of your dragons won against Immortal? Thanks

20- Dynasty < Dynasty10 Lost diamond(3times) marshmallow (2 times) passion, quetzal, rising sun(3)

Thanks to carb & trauma for the well wishes & prayers... They are helping, slowly but surely

The adage of an old fable says: "slow and steady wins the race". You are making progress that is what is important.

kklben
10-10-14, 02:34 PM
Hi Maizee, I beat patchwork with Brazil on my main account and mischief on my baby account.

tops84
10-10-14, 02:34 PM
Hi all
Hi trauma46 I know he is great he is one of my favs too
He is awesome :)
Hi carbuck thanks I was so shocked to him down :)
Hi amerirish if you have him try scorpion on Helios it worked for
Me good luck :)
Mercury - air bb
Lightspeed - amazon m
Helios - scorpion bmm
Immortal - blue moon Bmb
Who said to try blue moon thanks for that :)
Good luck to all :)

kklben
10-10-14, 02:37 PM

Hi amerirish. I am stuck on Helios as well. I have an infinity (that I bought), but it does not seem to be helping me very much :). Hopefully we get through this round soon :). Good luck!

kklben
10-10-14, 02:38 PM
Hi all
Hi trauma46 I know he is great he is one of my favs too
He is awesome :)
Hi carbuck thanks I was so shocked to him down :)
Hi amerirish if you have him try scorpion on Helios it worked for
Me good luck :)
Mercury - air bb
Lightspeed - amazon m
Helios - scorpion bmm
Immortal - blue moon Bmb
Who said to try blue moon thanks for that :)
Good luck to all :)
Way to go tops! I am going to have to remember blue moon for immortal as well. Good luck on your next few rounds - almost there.

jacdragonslair
10-10-14, 03:02 PM
ANCESTOR TOURNAMENT

Hi e1 just pop in here to post my results. Hope it helps. Posting in forum requires logging in and most times at redirecting it kicks me out..(im using tablet) that is why since Rogue tourney have not done any posting.

1) Apollo 1 < Lotus 10 ~ B
2) Comet 1 < Rogue 9 ~ Bbb
3) Supernova 1 < Guardian 10 ~ Bb
4) Cosmos 2 < Guardian 10 ~ bM (MM9 lost)
5) Scarecrow 2 < Angelfire 10 ~ bmM (Guardian 10 lost)
6) Paradise 3 < Angelfire 10 ~ Mm
7) Owl 4 < Angelfire 10 ~ M
8) Stardust 5 < Angelfire 10 ~ Mm
9) Pumpkin 6 < Angelfire 10 ~ B
10) Mummy 7 < Angelfire 10 ~ bmM
11) Gemini 8 < Crusader 10 ~ bmM
12) LunarRainbow 9 < Angelfire 10 ~ B
13) Zombie 10 < Landworm 10 ~ Mm
14) RedLantern 10 < Talon 10 ~ Mm (Angelfire 10 lost)
15) Ninja 11 < Diamond 10 ~ bM
16) Serpent 10 < Landworm 10 ~ Bb
17) Witch 10 < Crusader 10 ~ M
18) Patchwork 12 < Angelfire 10 ~ bmM
19) RisingSun 12 < Talon 10 ~ B (Angelfire, Storm 10 lost)
20) Dynasty 16 < Diamond 10 ~ bmM (Diamond 10, Infinity 10 lost)
21) Gold 12 < Diamond 10 ~ B (Gold 10 lost)
22) Mercury 14 < Diamond 10 ~ bmB
23) Lightspeed 16 < Talon 10 ~ bmB (Angelfire 10, MM 9 lost)
24) Helios 16 < WNinja 4 ~ Mmm (Infinity, Gold, Diamond, Mercury, Quetzal, Crusader -- all epic lost)
25) Immortal 20 < WNinja 4 ~ bM
26) Space 18 < MG 9 ~ M
27) Fireflower 18 < Angelfire 10 ~ mbM (Lightning 10, Lotus 10, Talon 10 lost)
28) Astromancer 20 < Infinity 10 ~ mB (Landworm 10, Diamond 10 lost)
29) Infinity 20 < Infinity 10 ~ bM
30) Ancestor 20 < Talon 10 ~~ MM 9, EEgg 9 lost

Congrats to all who won and super good luck to those still battling. All in all not too bad a tourney..possibly cos did more prep and research/analysis lol ...

SqueakyBoot
10-10-14, 03:06 PM
I always use BMB.

R7. Owl 4 < Aether 10
R27. Fireflower < Angelfire 10 (lost Lightning)
R28. Astromancer < Diamond 10 (lost Crusader)
R29. Infinity 20 < Crusader 10 (lost Infinity, Mercury, Diamond)

SHINeeFan23
10-10-14, 03:15 PM
Great job! You are making progress.

Yay!

Thank you :) I just beat Red Lantern with my Rainbow Dragon & now my next round is the Ninja dragon.

trauma46
10-10-14, 03:19 PM

Hiya maizee :) I have caught up with you on here at last .. just keep missing each other :) Good to see you got through HELLios :)
I have literally just got him down too !!
WIll be posting my rounds since Ninja v soon :)

hiya sweetie :) Mercury options as follows : passion /air / hera / stardust / shooting star, magic, peacock
Good luck my dearest !

What are you stuck on amerish ? sorry - not had time to look back !

trauma46
10-10-14, 03:25 PM
Ugh winter lost against immortal grrr!! Light next if that loses im givin him a kick in the butt with gold (ultimate) stupid thing!!

Dont worry maizee ... D2 is stuck too .. she has tried her super secret Fire 1 weapon and it has failed so she is sulking now :D

Maizee - D2 got him with Lightning - does that help at all ?

GO GO GO AMEIRISH :)

ROFL .. congrats AJ and well done :)

well done Guardian .. my older daughter has just got past Space with Rogue .. she lost 5 times.

Congrats buttabdullah by the way :) and all those who have finished ...

I am about to start Immortal but to be honest .. having had my bout with DIEnasty earlier on I am very tempted to just ultimate . cant be bothere really ... I hate the R25 champs as its total luck and I am out for most of the day tomorrow :(
Keep at it guys and girsl .. you are doing great :)

trauma46
10-10-14, 03:26 PM
oh and thanks for those diamond win tips tuffy - I did get them down :)

trauma46
10-10-14, 03:29 PM
Thank you :) I just beat Red Lantern with my Rainbow Dragon & now my next round is the Ninja dragon.

Awesome well done :) Good one ... go get that ninja !

Here is the list of my last 10 rounds (since Ninja):

16- Serpent Dragon 10 defeated by Emerald 10 bmM
17- Witch Dragon 10 defeated by Forestfire bM
18- Patchwork Dragon 12 defeated by Fluffles 10 bmM
19- Rising Sun Dragon 12 defeated by Easter egg 9 B
20- Dynasty Dragon 16 defeated by FLUFFLES 10 !!!!!!! Mb [lost diamond 10, genie1, guardian 9, wild 1, fire 1, hermes1,forest 1]
21- Gold Dragon 12 defeated by Diamond 10 mbM
22- Mercury Dragon 14 defeated by Gold 9 mB[lost angel 6]
23- Lightspeed Dragon 16 defeated by Angelfire 10 mbM [lost Fluffles 10]
24- Helios Dragon 16 defeated by Crusader 10 mB [lost angel 6]

trauma46
10-10-14, 03:30 PM
Also congrats to Squeaky who is nearly there and to jacdragon who has finished :)

maizee0404
10-10-14, 03:37 PM
Sister amd friend got him down thankyou :) sister used lacewing againat patchwork :) im through space gaurdian got him :)
Trauma well done i only jad one loss to mr meanie i was literally shouting in the back store happy dance n all infinity bashed him hahaha :) never been so happy iv ultid immortal 6 losses was literally about to cry! Ihad one saved ao i used it :) why not ha :)
Hope your final rounds do give u to much trouble and to your daughters good luck too :) big hugs :) xxxxxx

maizee0404
10-10-14, 03:41 PM
Sister amd friend got him down thankyou :) sister used lacewing againat patchwork :) im through space gaurdian got him :)
Trauma well done i only jad one loss to mr meanie i was literally shouting in the back store happy dance n all infinity bashed him hahaha :) never been so happy iv ultid immortal 6 losses was literally about to cry! Ihad one saved ao i used it :) why not ha :)
Hope your final rounds do give u to much trouble and to your daughters good luck too :) big hugs :) xxxxxx
Dont i ment!!

gnomerztribe
10-10-14, 03:51 PM
Melody 3 no good against evil HELLios :mad:

Will try Tiny next round.

Do you have porcelain?that's what i used in defeating helios.in other tourneys beforei im alternating aphrodite and lightning and 1 of them always work for me.goodluck.

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 03:57 PM
Lip, do you have horizon or fortune? if you do, try that

Sorry no and just lost Guardian too. Dynasty is putting up a huge fight.

gnomerztribe
10-10-14, 04:00 PM
Hi amerirish. I am stuck on Helios as well. I have an infinity (that I bought), but it does not seem to be helping me very much :). Hopefully we get through this round soon :). Good luck!

Just try alternating aphrodite, lightning, porcelain, and tiny and reverse your attack combos.eventually one of them will get it.that's what i always do and always worked for me...goodluck..

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 04:03 PM

Give these dragons a try if you have them White Chocolate, Easter Egg, Ares, Aphrodite, Ice Cream, Peacock, Gargoyle, Hibiscus and Nova. Good luck and hope you can get past evil Hellios!

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 04:04 PM

So far Marshmallow, Shooting Star and Lightning have worked, tell her Good Luck!

bullwine
10-10-14, 04:09 PM
Helios downed by lowly Brazil 8.

amerirish
10-10-14, 04:10 PM
Thanks for all of the support and advice folks. Still plugging away. Will post if/when I beat him. Good luck everyone!

SqueakyBoot
10-10-14, 04:10 PM
I always use BMB.

R7. Owl 4 < Aether 10
R30. Ancestor 20 < Marshmallow 10

Good luck everyone!!

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 04:11 PM

Awesome and I will jot that one down for the records :)

amerirish
10-10-14, 04:12 PM

Wow, guess I know which one to send into battle next :) congrats!

Carbuck
10-10-14, 04:21 PM
ANCESTOR TOURNAMENT

Hi e1 just pop in here to post my results. Hope it helps. Posting in forum requires logging in and most times at redirecting it kicks me out..(im using tablet) that is why since Rogue tourney have not done any posting.

1) Apollo 1 < Lotus 10 ~ B
2) Comet 1 < Rogue 9 ~ Bbb
3) Supernova 1 < Guardian 10 ~ Bb
4) Cosmos 2 < Guardian 10 ~ bM (MM9 lost)
5) Scarecrow 2 < Angelfire 10 ~ bmM (Guardian 10 lost)
6) Paradise 3 < Angelfire 10 ~ Mm
7) Owl 4 < Angelfire 10 ~ M
8) Stardust 5 < Angelfire 10 ~ Mm
9) Pumpkin 6 < Angelfire 10 ~ B
10) Mummy 7 < Angelfire 10 ~ bmM
11) Gemini 8 < Crusader 10 ~ bmM
12) LunarRainbow 9 < Angelfire 10 ~ B
13) Zombie 10 < Landworm 10 ~ Mm
14) RedLantern 10 < Talon 10 ~ Mm (Angelfire 10 lost)
15) Ninja 11 < Diamond 10 ~ bM
16) Serpent 10 < Landworm 10 ~ Bb
17) Witch 10 < Crusader 10 ~ M
18) Patchwork 12 < Angelfire 10 ~ bmM
19) RisingSun 12 < Talon 10 ~ B (Angelfire, Storm 10 lost)
20) Dynasty 16 < Diamond 10 ~ bmM (Diamond 10, Infinity 10 lost)
21) Gold 12 < Diamond 10 ~ B (Gold 10 lost)
22) Mercury 14 < Diamond 10 ~ bmB
23) Lightspeed 16 < Talon 10 ~ bmB (Angelfire 10, MM 9 lost)
24) Helios 16 < WNinja 4 ~ Mmm (Infinity, Gold, Diamond, Mercury, Quetzal, Crusader -- all epic lost)
25) Immortal 20 < WNinja 4 ~ bM
26) Space 18 < MG 9 ~ M
27) Fireflower 18 < Angelfire 10 ~ mbM (Lightning 10, Lotus 10, Talon 10 lost)
28) Astromancer 20 < Infinity 10 ~ mB (Landworm 10, Diamond 10 lost)
29) Infinity 20 < Infinity 10 ~ bM
30) Ancestor 20 < Talon 10 ~~ MM 9, EEgg 9 lost

Congrats to all who won and super good luck to those still battling. All in all not too bad a tourney..possibly cos did more prep and research/analysis lol ...

Hi. Awesome job! Now that you are back in the forum please come back again. Thanks so much for the battle tips. Congratulations on your new dragon. Enjoy!

Excellent!

Awesome well done :) Good one ... go get that ninja !

Here is the list of my last 10 rounds (since Ninja):

16- Serpent Dragon 10 defeated by Emerald 10 bmM
17- Witch Dragon 10 defeated by Forestfire bM
18- Patchwork Dragon 12 defeated by Fluffles 10 bmM
19- Rising Sun Dragon 12 defeated by Easter egg 9 B
20- Dynasty Dragon 16 defeated by FLUFFLES 10 !!!!!!! Mb [lost diamond 10, genie1, guardian 9, wild 1, fire 1, hermes1,forest 1]
21- Gold Dragon 12 defeated by Diamond 10 mbM
22- Mercury Dragon 14 defeated by Gold 9 mB[lost angel 6]
23- Lightspeed Dragon 16 defeated by Angelfire 10 mbM [lost Fluffles 10]
24- Helios Dragon 16 defeated by Crusader 10 mB [lost angel 6]

Looking good!

Excellent!

Thanks for all of the support and advice folks. Still plugging away. Will post if/when I beat him. Good luck everyone!

Great spirit. Go go go!

I always use BMB.

R7. Owl 4 < Aether 10
R30. Ancestor 20 < Marshmallow 10

Good luck everyone!!

I knew you would finish soon. A big congratulations to you!! Enjoy your new dragon.

trauma46
10-10-14, 04:42 PM
Guys I am afraid I am going to have to love you and leave you .. its really late and I have to be up so early tomorrow for a D2 hockey tournament (eewww).
Maizee - great use of an Ult :)

Ameirish and kklben and azucita and ghostie and Lips .. keep going guys I know its hard but you guys are real fighters and I know people wont stop supporting you ... and everyone else on here :)
Wish I could be around more tomorrow but its life :)
*hugs* and lots of RAHs to everyone .. go get that Ancestor !!

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 05:05 PM
Guys I am afraid I am going to have to love you and leave you .. its really late and I have to be up so early tomorrow for a D2 hockey tournament (eewww).

Ameirish and kklben and azucita and ghostie and Lips .. keep going guys I know its hard but you guys are real fighters and I know people wont stop supporting you ... and everyone else on here :)

Ty and have a great time at your 2D hockey tournament! Hope when you get back on I will be done with Dynasty, lol.

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 05:06 PM
Ok just lost Soccer to Dynasty. Now going to try some babies and re throw who I have and maybe some that may surprise me. :p

freesiawoods
10-10-14, 05:13 PM
Goodmorning from me, though I was up till 2am battling, but still stuck in Fireflower on 3 games arrggh. Only one game succeeded with Lightning.

Good luck lips and others stuck on Dynasty, we still have a few days left so keep at it!

DragonMoon006
10-10-14, 05:16 PM
Storm ID : DragonMoon006 Lvl 55

Hi all

This is my 1st battle and 1st post..lol and am glad to say I won so easily (Lady Luck must have moved to my island :D) given that I hv only 5 diamonds (only 1 epic) and a Fantastic sidekick Parakeet. The rest are all below lvl 7 and was so lucky to hv won Dawntree and Mummy at recent wheel spin. Together with WNinja and Kabuki these will form my army for future tournaments. Good luck to all and congrats to those who finish :D

R1) Apollo 1 (OlyY) < Diamond 10 ~ Bb
R2) Comet 1 (YR) < Air 7 ~ mB
R3) Supernova 1 (PpYR) < Diamond 10 ~ bM
R4) Cosmos 2 (BeY) < Parakeet 9 ~ mB
R5) Scarecrow 2 (GYR) < Kabuki 6 ~ bM
R6) Paradise 3 (PpR) < Parakeet 9 ~ mbB
R7) Owl 4 (WYR) < Diamond 10 ~ Mmm
R8) Stardust 5 (PpY) < Parakeet 9 ~ mBb
R9) Pumpkin 6 (RY) < Parakeet 9 ~ M
R10) Mummy 7 (EgyptPp) < Dawntree 6 ~ mbB
R11) Gemini 8 (Zodiac) < Crusader 9 ~ Bbb
R12) LunarRainbow 9 (RBowPp) < Dawntree 6 ~ mbM
R13) Zombie 10 (GPp) < Crusader 9 ~ bmM
R14) RedLantern 10 (YGR) < Infinity 9 ~ Mm (Diamond 10 lost)
R15) Ninja 11 (Champ) < Diamond 10 ~ bM
R16) Serpent 10 (GBe) < Crusader 9 ~ bmB (Parakeet 9 lost)
R17) Witch 10 (GPp) < Crusader 9 ~ B
R18) Patchwork 12 (YR) < Parakeet 9 ~ mB
R19) RisingSun 12 (WBeR) < Storm 5 ~ B (Winddancer 6 lost)
R20) Dynasty 16 (Champ) < Diamond 10 ~ bmM (Diamond10, Infinity 9, DT 6, baby Island lost)
R21) Gold 12 (DiaY) < Diamond 10 ~ bM
R22) Mercury 14 (DiaBe) < Infinity 9 ~ bmB (Diamond 10 lost)
R23) Lightspeed 16 (PpBeY) < Parakeet 9 ~ mB
R24) Helios 16 (DiaMythic) < Infinity 9 ~ mB
R25) Immortal 20 (Champ) < Kabuki 6 ~ Mm (Diamond10, baby Scylla, Crusader 9, Parakeet 9 lost)
R26) Space 18 (PpBe) < Quetzal 9 ~ mbB (DT 6, Scarecrow 6, Daisy 5 lost)
R27) Fireflower 18 (YR) < Winddancer 6 ~ mB (Storm 6, Dia 10 lost)
R28) Astromancer 20 (DiaZodiac) < Diamond 6 ~ bmB (Crusader 9, Diamond 10, Quetzal 9, Infinity 9 lost)
R29) Infinity 20 < Kabuki 6 ~ mbB (Diamond 6, Diamond 10 lost - tried this dragon as all other diamond hybrids are relaxing in spa lol)
R30) Ancestor 20 (WBeY) < Winddancer 6 ~ mB (Mummy 4 lost)

== €€€€ ==

10-10-14, 05:19 PM
R24 : kitsune 10 (BB+M) hhahahaah
R25 : soccer lose - ???? :confused:
Good luck

DragonMoon006
10-10-14, 05:39 PM
Goodmorning from me, though I was up till 2am battling, but still stuck in Fireflower on 3 games arrggh. Only one game succeeded with Lightning.

Hi Freesia

Try Winddancer...works for me :D...gd luck

DragonMoon006
10-10-14, 05:51 PM

Hi Amerirish and kklben

I used Infinity to beat Helios. You can also try using WhiteNinja and Kabuki cos I find them very powerful against Diamonds and Champs. Gd luck :D

catpaladin
10-10-14, 06:01 PM
FWIW
L9 Black Rose took down R25 Immortal bash BASH bash after trying all my Diamond types, Leo, and Fires - both little and epic! I've been working R25 ALL DAY!

Now, on to R26. :)

Clark_Wayne
10-10-14, 06:15 PM
rd1 Aphrodite-9 ko Apollo-1 bM
rd2 Seahorse-6 ko Comet-1 Bb
rd3 Kite-9 ko Supernova-1 Bbb
rd4 Avatar-10 ko Cosmos-2 B
rd5 Topaz-10 ko Scarecrow-2 B
rd6 Seahorse-6 ko Paradise-3 mbM
rd7 Arcane-10 ko Owl-4 Bb
rd8 Pansy-10 ko Stardust-5 Bb
rd9 Secret-10 ko Pumpkin-6 bM
rd10 Dynasty-10 ko Mummy-7 bB
rd11 Forestfire-10 ko Gemini-8 bB
rd12 Pride-10 ko LunarRainbow-9 bbM
rd13 Emerald-10 ko Zombie-10 bmB
rd14 Lightmare-10 ko RedLantern-10 B
rd15 Pyramid-10 ko Ninja-11 bbB
rd16 Topaz-9 ko Serpent-10 bbm
rd17 Justice-10 ko Witch-10 bmB
rd18 Lightning-10 ko Patchwork-12 bB
rd19 Venetian-10 ko RisingSun-12 B
rd20 Gold-10 ko Dynasty-16 bBb
rd21 Gold-10 ko Gold-12 bB
rd22 Gold-10 ko Mercury-14 bMb
rd23 Lightning-10 ko Lightspeed-16 bbB
rd24 QuickSilver-10 ko Helios-16 bB
rd25 Mercury-10 ko Immortal-20 mmM
rd26 Dynasty-10 ko Space-18 Bb
rd27 Secret-10 ko Fireflower-18 bbb
rd28 Forestfire-10 ko Astromancer-20 Bb
rd29 Mercury-10 ko Infinity-20 M
rd30 Lacewing-10 ko Ancestor-20 bbB

(B for Bash, M for Magic and Up case when hit made 50%-100% damage)

Anaboe
10-10-14, 06:27 PM
Anaboe, What you have said here is inspirational and one of the reasons why this is such a great place to be. I hope SHINeeFan appreciates your words as I felt your sincerity and helpful spirit.
That's so sweet!! Thank you! :)

If you dont mind me asking, what is your attack combo on astromancer?my crusader lose using bmb so let me know so i can retry when its healed.thanks and goodluck on your last 2 rounds.
Sorry for my late reply, I saw you finished the tournament already (big congratulations!!!) so you don't need my answer anymore, but I always use BMB: as far as I know (and noticed), the attackstrategy doesn't matter at all.

What are you stuck on amerish ? sorry - not had time to look back !
amerirish is stuck on HELL-ios, hope she can finish him soon!

Summercarefree, buttabdullah, jacdragonslair, SqueakyBoot, dragonmoon and Clark_Wayne, all congratulations on your win!

I couldn't post (or read) all day, but I managed to finish the tournament 15 hours ago.

1. Apollo - Amazone
2. Comet - Amazon
3. Supernova - Amazon
4. Cosmos - Marshmallow
5. Scarecrow - Amazon
6. Paradise - Amazon
7. Owl - Amazon
8. Stardust - Amazon
9. Pumpkin - Paladin (my hubby likes to switch between Champions)
10. Mummy - Spring
11. Gemini - Amazon
12. Lunar Rainbow - Angelfire (Amazon lost)
13. Zombie - Forestfire
14. Red Lantern - Amazon
15. Ninja - Infinity (Diamond lost)
16. Serpent - Topaz (Amazon lost)
17. Witch - Forestfire
18. Patchwork - Marshmallow
19. Rising Sun - Aether
20. Dynasty - Ultimated on third attack Diamond
21. Gold - Infinity (Diamond lost)
22. Mercury - Gold
23. Lightspeed - Angelfire (my hubby did this round)
24. Helios - Mercury (Crusader, Diamond, Crusader, Infinity, Gold lost)
25. Immortal - Ultimated on third attack Diamond
26. Space - Marshmallow
27. Fireflower - Bladewing (Amazon, Angelfire, Black Knight lost)
28. Astromancer - Crusader
29. Infinity - Infinity (my hubby did this round) (Crusader lost)
30. Ancestor - Amazon

Stats:
Durations: 2 days, 12 hours, 35 minutes
Total losses: 13 (must be a new record)
Used ulti's: 2 (no speeding)
Lightspeed Orbs: 38

I'm happy!

I wish everybody batteling the best luck in the world! You can do it!

clarity625
10-10-14, 06:47 PM
Anaboe, Clark_Wayne, DragonMoon006 great job, congratulations!

I only just got past Immortal.

1 Apollo Dragon 1 defeated by Aphrodite 6
2 Comet Dragon 1 defeated by Aphrodite 6
3 Supernova Dragon 1 defeated by Stardust 3
4 Cosmos Dragon 2 defeated by Guardian 9
5 Scarecrow Dragon 2 defeated by Bronzetalon 3
6 Paradise Dragon 3 defeated by Lightning 3
7 Owl Dragon 4 defeated by Bronzetalon 3
8 Stardust Dragon 5 defeated by Cancer 3
9 Pumpkin Dragon 6 defeated by Bronzetalon 3
10 Mummy Dragon 7 defeated by Aphrodite 6
11 Gemini Dragon 8 defeated by Fire 10
12 Lunar Rainbow Dragon 9 defeated by Aphrodite 6
13 Zombie Dragon 10 defeated by Guardian 9
14 Red Lantern Dragon 10 defeated by Eagle 10
15 Ninja Dragon 11 defeated by Diamond 10 (defated Soccer 9 twice)
16 Serpent Dragon 10 defeated by Eagle 10 (defeated Brazil 6)
17 Witch Dragon 10 defeated by Guardian 9
18 Patchwork Dragon 12 defeated by Avenging 8 (defeated Guardian 9, Daisy 9, Lightning 3, Guardian 9)
19 Rising Sun Dragon 12 defeated by Celestial 6
21 Gold Dragon 12 defeated by Quetzal 6 (defeated Diamond 10)
23 Lightspeed Dragon 16 defeated by Bronzetalon 3 (defeated Divine 3, Guardian 9)
24 Helios Dragon 16 defeated by Ultimate (defeated Diamond 10 twice, Crusader 6 twice)
25 Immortal Dragon 20 defeated by Fire 1
26 Space Dragon 18 defeated ...
27 Fireflower Dragon 18 defeated by ...
28 Astromancer Dragon 20 defeated by ...
29 Infinity Dragon 20 defeated by ...
30 Ancestor Dragon 20 defeated by ...

Good luck to all who are still playing! Congratulations to all who are done!

Carbuck
10-10-14, 06:48 PM

Awww..hated that I was too busy to say goodnight in time. I hope all of you have a wonderful time at the hockey tournament. Best of luck to D2 that she does her best. We will hold the fort down one way or the other until we hear from you again.

Storm ID : DragonMoon006 Lvl 55

Hi all

This is my 1st battle and 1st post..lol and am glad to say I won so easily (Lady Luck must have moved to my island :D) given that I hv only 5 diamonds (only 1 epic) and a Fantastic sidekick Parakeet. The rest are all below lvl 7 and was so lucky to hv won Dawntree and Mummy at recent wheel spin. Together with WNinja and Kabuki these will form my army for future tournaments. Good luck to all and congrats to those who finish :D

R1) Apollo 1 (OlyY) < Diamond 10 ~ Bb
R2) Comet 1 (YR) < Air 7 ~ mB
R3) Supernova 1 (PpYR) < Diamond 10 ~ bM
R4) Cosmos 2 (BeY) < Parakeet 9 ~ mB
R5) Scarecrow 2 (GYR) < Kabuki 6 ~ bM
R6) Paradise 3 (PpR) < Parakeet 9 ~ mbB
R7) Owl 4 (WYR) < Diamond 10 ~ Mmm
R8) Stardust 5 (PpY) < Parakeet 9 ~ mBb
R9) Pumpkin 6 (RY) < Parakeet 9 ~ M
R10) Mummy 7 (EgyptPp) < Dawntree 6 ~ mbB
R11) Gemini 8 (Zodiac) < Crusader 9 ~ Bbb
R12) LunarRainbow 9 (RBowPp) < Dawntree 6 ~ mbM
R13) Zombie 10 (GPp) < Crusader 9 ~ bmM
R14) RedLantern 10 (YGR) < Infinity 9 ~ Mm (Diamond 10 lost)
R15) Ninja 11 (Champ) < Diamond 10 ~ bM
R16) Serpent 10 (GBe) < Crusader 9 ~ bmB (Parakeet 9 lost)
R17) Witch 10 (GPp) < Crusader 9 ~ B
R18) Patchwork 12 (YR) < Parakeet 9 ~ mB
R19) RisingSun 12 (WBeR) < Storm 5 ~ B (Winddancer 6 lost)
R20) Dynasty 16 (Champ) < Diamond 10 ~ bmM (Diamond10, Infinity 9, DT 6, baby Island lost)
R21) Gold 12 (DiaY) < Diamond 10 ~ bM
R22) Mercury 14 (DiaBe) < Infinity 9 ~ bmB (Diamond 10 lost)
R23) Lightspeed 16 (PpBeY) < Parakeet 9 ~ mB
R24) Helios 16 (DiaMythic) < Infinity 9 ~ mB
R25) Immortal 20 (Champ) < Kabuki 6 ~ Mm (Diamond10, baby Scylla, Crusader 9, Parakeet 9 lost)
R26) Space 18 (PpBe) < Quetzal 9 ~ mbB (DT 6, Scarecrow 6, Daisy 5 lost)
R27) Fireflower 18 (YR) < Winddancer 6 ~ mB (Storm 6, Dia 10 lost)
R28) Astromancer 20 (DiaZodiac) < Diamond 6 ~ bmB (Crusader 9, Diamond 10, Quetzal 9, Infinity 9 lost)
R29) Infinity 20 < Kabuki 6 ~ mbB (Diamond 6, Diamond 10 lost - tried this dragon as all other diamond hybrids are relaxing in spa lol)
R30) Ancestor 20 (WBeY) < Winddancer 6 ~ mB (Mummy 4 lost)

== €€€€ ==

Fantastic! Congratulations and welcome!

FWIW
L9 Black Rose took down R25 Immortal bash BASH bash after trying all my Diamond types, Leo, and Fires - both little and epic! I've been working R25 ALL DAY!

Now, on to R26. :)

Way to go!

rd1 Aphrodite-9 ko Apollo-1 bM
rd2 Seahorse-6 ko Comet-1 Bb
rd3 Kite-9 ko Supernova-1 Bbb
rd4 Avatar-10 ko Cosmos-2 B
rd5 Topaz-10 ko Scarecrow-2 B
rd6 Seahorse-6 ko Paradise-3 mbM
rd7 Arcane-10 ko Owl-4 Bb
rd8 Pansy-10 ko Stardust-5 Bb
rd9 Secret-10 ko Pumpkin-6 bM
rd10 Dynasty-10 ko Mummy-7 bB
rd11 Forestfire-10 ko Gemini-8 bB
rd12 Pride-10 ko LunarRainbow-9 bbM
rd13 Emerald-10 ko Zombie-10 bmB
rd14 Lightmare-10 ko RedLantern-10 B
rd15 Pyramid-10 ko Ninja-11 bbB
rd16 Topaz-9 ko Serpent-10 bbm
rd17 Justice-10 ko Witch-10 bmB
rd18 Lightning-10 ko Patchwork-12 bB
rd19 Venetian-10 ko RisingSun-12 B
rd20 Gold-10 ko Dynasty-16 bBb
rd21 Gold-10 ko Gold-12 bB
rd22 Gold-10 ko Mercury-14 bMb
rd23 Lightning-10 ko Lightspeed-16 bbB
rd24 QuickSilver-10 ko Helios-16 bB
rd25 Mercury-10 ko Immortal-20 mmM
rd26 Dynasty-10 ko Space-18 Bb
rd27 Secret-10 ko Fireflower-18 bbb
rd28 Forestfire-10 ko Astromancer-20 Bb
rd29 Mercury-10 ko Infinity-20 M
rd30 Lacewing-10 ko Ancestor-20 bbB

(B for Bash, M for Magic and Up case when hit made 50%-100% damage)

Congratulations! Enjoy your new dragon.

That's so sweet!! Thank you! :)
I couldn't post (or read) all day, but I managed to finish the tournament 15 hours ago.

1. Apollo - Amazone
2. Comet - Amazon
3. Supernova - Amazon
4. Cosmos - Marshmallow
5. Scarecrow - Amazon
6. Paradise - Amazon
7. Owl - Amazon
8. Stardust - Amazon
9. Pumpkin - Paladin (my hubby likes to switch between Champions)
10. Mummy - Spring
11. Gemini - Amazon
12. Lunar Rainbow - Angelfire (Amazon lost)
13. Zombie - Forestfire
14. Red Lantern - Amazon
15. Ninja - Infinity (Diamond lost)
16. Serpent - Topaz (Amazon lost)
17. Witch - Forestfire
18. Patchwork - Marshmallow
19. Rising Sun - Aether
20. Dynasty - Ultimated on third attack Diamond
21. Gold - Infinity (Diamond lost)
22. Mercury - Gold
23. Lightspeed - Angelfire (my hubby did this round)
24. Helios - Mercury (Crusader, Diamond, Crusader, Infinity, Gold lost)
25. Immortal - Ultimated on third attack Diamond
26. Space - Marshmallow
27. Fireflower - Bladewing (Amazon, Angelfire, Black Knight lost)
28. Astromancer - Crusader
29. Infinity - Infinity (my hubby did this round) (Crusader lost)
30. Ancestor - Amazon

Stats:
Durations: 2 days, 12 hours, 35 minutes
Total losses: 13 (must be a new record)
Used ulti's: 2 (no speeding)
Lightspeed Orbs: 38

I'm happy!

I wish everybody batteling the best luck in the world! You can do it!

Awesome job! Doing the happy dance for you. Congratulations!

Carbuck
10-10-14, 06:51 PM
Anaboe, Clark_Wayne, DragonMoon006 great job, congratulations!

I only just got past Immortal.

1 Apollo Dragon 1 defeated by Aphrodite 6
2 Comet Dragon 1 defeated by Aphrodite 6
3 Supernova Dragon 1 defeated by Stardust 3
4 Cosmos Dragon 2 defeated by Guardian 9
5 Scarecrow Dragon 2 defeated by Bronzetalon 3
6 Paradise Dragon 3 defeated by Lightning 3
7 Owl Dragon 4 defeated by Bronzetalon 3
8 Stardust Dragon 5 defeated by Cancer 3
9 Pumpkin Dragon 6 defeated by Bronzetalon 3
10 Mummy Dragon 7 defeated by Aphrodite 6
11 Gemini Dragon 8 defeated by Fire 10
12 Lunar Rainbow Dragon 9 defeated by Aphrodite 6
13 Zombie Dragon 10 defeated by Guardian 9
14 Red Lantern Dragon 10 defeated by Eagle 10
15 Ninja Dragon 11 defeated by Diamond 10 (defated Soccer 9 twice)
16 Serpent Dragon 10 defeated by Eagle 10 (defeated Brazil 6)
17 Witch Dragon 10 defeated by Guardian 9
18 Patchwork Dragon 12 defeated by Avenging 8 (defeated Guardian 9, Daisy 9, Lightning 3, Guardian 9)
19 Rising Sun Dragon 12 defeated by Celestial 6
21 Gold Dragon 12 defeated by Quetzal 6 (defeated Diamond 10)
23 Lightspeed Dragon 16 defeated by Bronzetalon 3 (defeated Divine 3, Guardian 9)
24 Helios Dragon 16 defeated by Ultimate (defeated Diamond 10 twice, Crusader 6 twice)
25 Immortal Dragon 20 defeated by Fire 1
26 Space Dragon 18 defeated ...
27 Fireflower Dragon 18 defeated by ...

Good luck to all who are still playing! Congratulations to all who are done!

Hiya Clar,

Good to see you. A huge congratulations on getting Immortal. I am still battling him since last night.

SHINeeFan23
10-10-14, 06:54 PM
I know some use the Passion dragon against ninja but does anyone think the Rightheart dragon might help? I have one that's lvl 7. I just tried Rainbow & Serpent.

clarity625
10-10-14, 07:21 PM
Hiya Clar,

Good to see you. A huge congratulations on getting Immortal. I am still battling him since last night.

Good to see you too. Defeating Immortal this easily surprised me. I thought he would put up more of the fight. I guess it makes up for the hell Patchwork put me through.

tuffyjkitten
10-10-14, 07:23 PM
I just now finished after being stuck most of the day on Astromancer. Here are my last 10 rounds:

20) Dynasty defeated by Bladewing 7 bM after 17 losses
21) Gold defeated by Diamond 9 bmb
22) Mercury defeated by Stardust 6 mM after 5 losses
23) Lightspeed defeated by Bronzetalon 9 B after 1 loss
24) Helios defeated by Diamond 9 M
25) Immortal defeated by Bladewing 7 bmb after 1 loss
26) Space defeated by Morning Glory 6 bBb
27) Fireflower defeated by Bladewing 7 bbb after 1 loss
28) Astromancer defeated by Crusader 9 Bb after 6 losses
29) Infinity defeated by Infinity 9 bBb
30) Ancestor defeated by Bladewing 9 bB after 1 loss

Total losses = 38....32 of which were in this last group. Yuck!!

jjblueyes
10-10-14, 07:33 PM
Carb- yes it's a good mind space to be in...slow & steady. Took my darlings to see a movie & dinner. Lost playing time but gained precious mama time. ;) stuck on mercury lost gold 2x, diamond 2X air (2x) quetzal & mercury.

How are you doing? Past immortal yet?

Kennedward
10-10-14, 07:39 PM
Beaten this tournament with Diamond, easiest one for me so far, haven't exhausted any of my dragons and defeated all dragons without any problems

cazcats
10-10-14, 07:52 PM
Hi everyone,

My winners from my 2 accounts - hope they help & not hinder you:

1. Apollo 1 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 BB & Guardian 10 BB
2. Comet 1 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 B & Guardian 10 BB
3. Supernova 1 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 BB & Guardian 10 BB
4. Cosmos 2 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 B & Guardian 10 BB
5. Scarecrow 2 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 bM & Guardian 10 bM
6. Paradise 3 beaten by Lightning 10 Bbb & Lightning 7 BM
7. Owl 4 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 Bb & Guardian 10 bM
8. Stardust 5 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 bbm & Guardian 10 B
9. Pumpkin 6 beaten by Lightning 10 bmB & Lightning 7 B
10. Mummy 7 beaten by Pansy 7 B & Guardian 10 BM
11. Gemini 8 beaten by Landworm 10 bM & White Chocolate 9 bM
12. Lunar Rainbow 9 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 B & Guardian 10 bM
13. Zombie 10 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 Bb & Guardian 10 bmb
14. Red Lantern 10 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 B & Guardian 10 bM
15. Ninja 11 beaten by Lotus 10 B & Lightning 7 Bbb
16. Serpent 10 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 bM & Germany 7 B
17. Witch 10 beaten by Landworm 10 bM & Landworm 10 B
18. Patchwork 12 beaten by Marshmallow 10 bmb & Enlightened 7 bmb
19. Rising Sun 12 beaten by Bronzetalon 10 bM & Germany 7 Bb
20. Dynasty 16 beaten by Lightning 10 BB & Water 7 bM
21. Gold 12 beaten by Lightning 10 B & Night 5 Bmb
22. Mercury 14 beaten by Metal 10 bmb & Gold 7 B
23. Lightspeed 16 beaten by Marshmallow 10 Bmb & Lightning 7 Bbb
24. Helios 16 beaten by Wraith 9 bmB & Gold 7 Bb
25. Immortal 20 beaten by Razorback 10 BM & Air 10 BB
26. Space 18 beaten by Parakeet 10 bM & Lightning 7 bmb
27. Fireflower 18 beaten by Kitsune 9 bM & Ares 7 Bb
28. Astromancer 20 beaten by Guardian 8 Mb & Crusader 10 bM
29. Infinity 20 beaten by Honeybee 10 bM & Diamond 10 MB
30. Ancestor 20 beaten by Razorback 10 bM & Germany 7 bM

The first winner is from my level 125 account with no diamonds & the second winner is from my level 60 account with diamonds.

Astromancer was tough for my first account. I lost with epic champs with bash, magic, bash, with plenty of red left behind. I took a chance with Guardian and decided to start with Magic first. I almost got it with that magic. So frustrating. No clue that I had to use a champ.

Good luck to those still battling & congrats to those who have finished.

Thank you Trauma & Carbuck for your words of encouragement in this forum - really appreciated. I haven't read many messages but hello to all, especially Lips, Trauma, Maizee & Ghostiemom who make me laugh :)

Carbuck
10-10-14, 08:06 PM
Good to see you too. Defeating Immortal this easily surprised me. I thought he would put up more of the fight. I guess it makes up for the hell Patchwork put me through.

I am happy for you.

I just now finished after being stuck most of the day on Astromancer. Here are my last 10 rounds:

20) Dynasty defeated by Bladewing 7 bM after 17 losses
21) Gold defeated by Diamond 9 bmb
22) Mercury defeated by Stardust 6 mM after 5 losses
23) Lightspeed defeated by Bronzetalon 9 B after 1 loss
24) Helios defeated by Diamond 9 M
25) Immortal defeated by Bladewing 7 bmb after 1 loss
26) Space defeated by Morning Glory 6 bBb
27) Fireflower defeated by Bladewing 7 bbb after 1 loss
28) Astromancer defeated by Crusader 9 Bb after 6 losses
29) Infinity defeated by Infinity 9 bBb

Yay! Congratulations!

Carb- yes it's a good mind space to be in...slow & steady. Took my darlings to see a movie & dinner. Lost playing time but gained precious mama time. ;) stuck on mercury lost gold 2x, diamond 2X air (2x) quetzal & mercury.

That family time is important. Glad you had a good family outing. Yep, still stuck on Immortal.

Beaten this tournament with Diamond, easiest one for me so far, haven't exhausted any of my dragons and defeated all dragons without any problems

Fantastic! Congratulations!

Hi everyone,

The first winner is from my level 125 account with no diamonds & the second winner is from my level 60 account with diamonds.

Astromancer was tough for my first account. I lost with epic champs with bash, magic, bash, with plenty of red left behind. I took a chance with Guardian and decided to start with Magic first. I almost got it with that magic. So frustrating. No clue that I had to use a champ.

Thank you Trauma & Carbuck for your words of encouragement in this forum - really appreciated. I haven't read many messages but hello to all, especially Lips, Trauma, Maizee & Ghostiemom who make me laugh :)

Awesome job Caz. Congratulations!

Carbuck
10-10-14, 08:09 PM
I know some use the Passion dragon against ninja but does anyone think the Rightheart dragon might help? I have one that's lvl 7. I just tried Rainbow & Serpent.

Rightheart has a 15% chance. But it might work for you. Give it a try.

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 08:18 PM

Good luck lips and others stuck on Dynasty, we still have a few days left so keep at it!

Ty and hope you get Fireflower down! I just lost Lightning so I will keep trying and maybe one of my many dragons will bring down Dynasty and for you they will bring down Fireflower! :)

kklben
10-10-14, 08:20 PM
I

Thanks trauma! Hope you have a great time at the hockey tourney tomorrow/today :). Always great having you around to support us!

kklben
10-10-14, 08:22 PM
Ty and hope you get Fireflower down! I just lost Lightning so I will keep trying and maybe one of my many dragons will bring down Dynasty and for you they will bring down Fireflower! :)

Go Lips! I managed to get dynasty down with rogue after guardian came close! My mini account used mummy to beat back dynasty. Good luck!

ghostiemom
10-10-14, 08:27 PM

Still on dynasty? What is up with these monsters? I'm still on mercury. Seriously, since yesterday afternoon. TL is trying to **** me. I got dynasty with guardian, but I'm sure you've tried that. I'm glad some people whiz through these tourneys, but I wish, just once, I was one of them! I feel like someone tied my legs together then told me to run a marathon, backwards. Such a struggle! Mercury is very pretty, but I'm sick of his face.

ghostiemom
10-10-14, 08:28 PM
Oh, and good luck, lips, you'll get him. Here I made it all about me again.;)

kklben
10-10-14, 08:29 PM
Congrats to all the winners and good luck to those still battling! How are you doing Carbuck?

Here are my last few rounds. First winner is my main account and second is my little account that had a couple diamonds.

18. Patchwork < Brazil/mischief
19. Rising sun < nightlight/ celestial
20. Dynasty < rogue/mummy
21. Gold < infinity/diamond
22. Mercury < rogue/mummy
23. Light speed < lightning
24. Helios < lightning

I had a number of losses to some of these, but happy with where I am at going in to our thanksgiving weekend which is going to be busy :)

Have fun battling everyone and see you in the morning.

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 08:30 PM
Hi everyone,

Ty for letting us know who won for you! That gave me a few more I can try on the really hard ones, since many I don't have yet. Sorry been gone a lot with a new job and all, lol. Still love this forum and everyone on it, it's a nice lil community that gets together every tournament. Wether we win or lose the company here makes it bearable. :)

kklben
10-10-14, 08:32 PM
Still on dynasty? What is up with these monsters? I'm still on mercury. Seriously, since yesterday afternoon. TL is trying to **** me. I got dynasty with guardian, but I'm sure you've tried that. I'm glad some people whiz through these tourneys, but I wish, just once, I was one of them! I feel like someone tied my legs together then told me to run a marathon, backwards. Such a struggle! Mercury is very pretty, but I'm sick of his face.

If you have mummy, give him a try. My second account got him on the spin wheel and since I only have one champ on that account I threw him in against Mercury while others were healing and imagine my surprise when he won :). Good luck!

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 08:33 PM
Go Lips! I managed to get dynasty down with rogue after guardian came close! My mini account used mummy to beat back dynasty. Good luck!

I don't have either one :( I was never able to get Rogue. Ty! I will keep trying another dragon, maybe Water will be the one!

kklben
10-10-14, 08:35 PM
Just try alternating aphrodite, lightning, porcelain, and tiny and reverse your attack combos.eventually one of them will get it.that's what i always do and always worked for me...goodluck..

Thanks gnomer! This inspired me to try lightning which did the trick :)

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 08:39 PM

Oh, and good luck, lips, you'll get him. Here I made it all about me again.;)

Lol Ghostie, Ty! Yes I did try Guardian and Diamond, Passion, Soccer, Metal and Lightning. Going to try Air next. ;) I feel the same way, really get stuck in some of these really hard ones and others a smash or 3 smashes and next dragon. Maybe we will get a tournament like that too and breeze through every single one! Hahahahaha :o

Carbuck
10-10-14, 08:42 PM

Well I'm still stuck on Immortal. Since it's not a champ in the end I am not willing to Ulti. Will keep plugging at it. Stay positive. Something has to work.

Congrats to all the winners and good luck to those still battling! How are you doing Carbuck?

Here are my last few rounds. First winner is my main account and second is my little account that had a couple diamonds.

24. Helios < lightning

I had a number of losses to some of these, but happy with where I am at going in to our thanksgiving weekend which is going to be busy :)

I'm still on Immortal. You are at a good point. See you in the morning!

Oh my! There seems to be a lot of options to getting Dynasty. Something has to work.

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 08:43 PM

24. Helios < lightning

Looking amazing!! Good night and in the morning may you bring down the last 6 dragons! :D

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 08:47 PM
Well I'm still stuck on Immortal. Since it's not a champ in the end I am not willing to Ulti. Will keep plugging at it. Stay positive. Something has to work.

Oh my! There seems to be a lot of options to getting Dynasty. Something has to work.

Lol I know but about 8 of the 15 I don't have. So I will keep trying and maybe one of the 7 I do have will be the one that sends Dynasty to the spas. ;) Or maybe a newcomer that was never thought of can do it? Will let you know when the time has come and I'm onto R21. Gold. ( Had to look, lol had no clue)

adcremar
10-10-14, 09:08 PM
20 Dynasty Dragon 16 beat by fortune 10 mb
21 Gold Dragon 12 beat by black diamond 10 bbb
22 Mercury Dragon 14 beat by black diamond 10 mb
23 Lightspeed Dragon 16 beat by angelfire 10 mb
24 Helios Dragon 16 beat by diamond 10 bmb
25 Immortal Dragon 20 - ultimate (this one was a ****er for me)
26 Space Dragon 18 beat by topaz 10 mbb
27 Fireflower Dragon 18 beat by poison 10 mbb
28 Astromancer Dragon 20 beat by crusader 10 bb

SHINeeFan23
10-10-14, 09:22 PM
Rightheart has a 15% chance. But it might work for you. Give it a try.

I tried but it got sent to the spa. Just like my athletic, Camlot & Forestfire :(

amerirish
10-10-14, 09:23 PM
Had to Ultimate Helios :( goodnight & good luck battles

jjblueyes
10-10-14, 09:41 PM

I'm not sure weather to congratulate you or cuss you! OK my good side is stronger then my jealous side! Congrats! This has been a more difficult tournament for me but I'm glad for you....mostly....😁

jjblueyes
10-10-14, 09:48 PM
21- gold < quetzal10 (Bm) Lost gold parakeet
22- mercury < infinity10 (B) Lost diamond, quetzal (2times) )mercury, air (2times)

ghostiemom
10-10-14, 09:48 PM
If you have mummy, give him a try. My second account got him on the spin wheel and since I only have one champ on that account I threw him in against Mercury while others were healing and imagine my surprise when he won :). Good luck!

Thanks! You reminded me, I've been meaning to try my little mummy! It did not end well for mummy, though. Oh, well, I really appreciate the suggestion, I'll take any/all I can get at this point! Hmmm...what next? Glad you're moving along, though!

ghostiemom
10-10-14, 09:50 PM

Thanks for your constant support, carbuck! It means the world. That, and knowing we aren't alone in our misery, lol!

ghostiemom
10-10-14, 09:52 PM
Carbuck, I'm not willing to ulti, either. I'm saving for a second nest, which I think will help me in the world events, not to mention, get those dragons out of storage!

jjblueyes
Lol I know but about 8 of the 15 I don't have. So I will keep trying and maybe one of the 7 I do have will be the one that sends Dynasty to the spas. ;) Or maybe a newcomer that was never thought of can do it? Will let you know when the time has come and I'm onto R21. Gold. ( Had to look, lol had no clue)

I got dynasty down with my dynasty. Don't know if you've tried that yet. Hope you get through soon. Hugs!

AJImmer
Ancestor Dragon Tournament (30 Rounds) All attacks utilize bash. 38 Lightspeed Orbs.

I'm getting close but I don't think it will be over tonight - with a little luck I'll get it in the AM.

Good Luck Battlers!

R23 Lightspeed 16 beaten by Sunstone 10; defeated Lacewing 10, Jade 9 & Avenging 10
R27 Fireflower beaten by Tigerfly 9; defeated Tigerfly 9, Mossrock 8 & Emerald Knight 10
R28 Astromancer beaten by ??; defeated Crusader 10

ghostiemom
10-10-14, 09:54 PM

Good for you! Me too. Went on a beautiful fall hike with my girl! Wouldn't trade that for all the bearded dragons in the DS world!

ghostiemom
10-10-14, 09:55 PM
I got dynasty down with my dynasty. Don't know if you've tried that yet. Hope you get through soon. Hugs!

That's just silly. Congrats!

ghostiemom
10-10-14, 09:57 PM

Thanks for all the support, trauma, enjoy your day!

ghostiemom
10-10-14, 10:01 PM
I haven't read many messages but hello to all, especially Lips, Trauma, Maizee & Ghostiemom who make me laugh :)

Good! Where would we be without our sense of humor! :D

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 10:03 PM

Lol how wierd is that? No Dynasty here though, may try some of my Ninjas I got. What have I got to lose, oh yeah more dragons for the spa retreat. :p I think they are losing on purpose, is there something about the spa they love? :confused:

ghostiemom
10-10-14, 10:05 PM
Lol how wierd is that? No Dynasty here though, may try some of my Ninjas I got. What have I got to lose, oh yeah more dragons for the spa retreat. :p I think they are losing on purpose, is there something about the spa they love? :confused:
Probably hot wax on their scaly feet.

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 10:06 PM
Good! Where would we be without our sense of humor! :D

Got to have humor, if there is none I wouldn't be laughing as my dragons keep losing. It's funny in a way after you lose your 5th to 15+ dragon to a dragon that won't let you pass. I guess I would call it dragon delirium, lmbo :D

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 10:10 PM

Lmbo!!!! I was thinking that, the mud baths, mani and pedis and let's not forget the exfoliating. ;)

Carbuck
10-10-14, 10:15 PM

Yep! You can do this.

You are so close You will finish soon.

I tried but it got sent to the spa. Just like my athletic, Camlot & Forestfire :(

So sorry. I was hoping that it worked for you. If any of the others were close try them again.

Had to Ultimate Helios :( goodnight & good luck battles
Good night. See you tomorrow.

22- mercury < infinity10 (B) Lost diamond, quetzal (2times) )mercury, air (2times)

Good going.

Carbuck, I'm not willing to ulti, either. I'm saving for a second nest, which I think will help me in the world events, not to mention, get those dragons out of storage!

I just couldnt pass up the new Black Sands that holds 4 dragons. I just bought 2 of them. See, we have our priorities straight.., right? LOL!

Ancestor Dragon Tournament (30 Rounds) All attacks utilize bash. 38 Lightspeed Orbs.

I'm getting close but I don't think it will be over tonight - with a little luck I'll get it in the AM.

Good Luck Battlers!

R27 Fireflower beaten by Tigerfly 9; defeated Tigerfly 9, Mossrock 8 & Emerald Knight 10

Good night. We are looking for good news that you've won when you get on here tomorrow.

LOL! Hmmmmm....makes you wonder doesnt it?

Carbuck
10-10-14, 10:18 PM

Got to have humor, if there is none I wouldn't be laughing as my dragons keep losing. It's funny in a way after you lose your 5th to 15+ dragon to a dragon that won't let you pass. I guess I would call it dragon delirium, lmbo :D

You two! LMBO!

adcremar
10-10-14, 10:20 PM
29 Infinity Dragon 20 beat by quetzal 10 mbb

Carbuck
10-10-14, 10:25 PM

Yay!! One more to go.

SHINeeFan23
10-10-14, 10:59 PM
So sorry. I was hoping that it worked for you. If any of the others were close try them again.

Thanks Carbuck. Might try soccer (lvl9) again maybe it will help :)

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 11:02 PM
Yep! You can do this.

You are so close You will finish soon.

Good night. See you tomorrow.

Good going.

I just couldnt pass up the new Black Sands that holds 4 dragons. I just bought 2 of them. See, we have our priorities straight.., right? LOL!

Good night. We are looking for good news that you've won when you get on here tomorrow.

LOL! Hmmmmm....makes you wonder doesnt it?

Yes! My Porcelain dropped Dynasty like a bad habit! So happy now. :D

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 11:06 PM
R1. Apollo 1< Guardian 10 mB
R2. Comet 1< Marshmallow 10 mB
R3. Supernova 1< Guardian 10 Bb
R4. Cosmos 2< Marshmallow 10 B
R5. Scarecrow 2< Guardian 10 bM
R6. Paradise 3< Marshmallow 10 Bb
R7. Owl 4< Guardian 10 mbm
R8. Stardust5< Marshmallow 10 bM
R9. Pumpkin 6< Guardian 10 M
R10. Mummy 7< Guardian 10 Bm, Marshmallow was avenged!
R11. Gemini 8< Guardian 10 bMb
R12. Lunar Rainbow 9< Landworm 10 M
R13. Zombie 10< Landworm 10 mB
R14. Red Lantern 10< Guardian 10 bM
R15. Ninja 11< Soccer 9 mB
R16. Serpent 10< Guardian 10 mB
R17. Witch 10< Guardian 10 mbB
R18. Patchwork 12< Shooting Star 9 Mb
R19. Rising Sun 12< Celestial 9 mB
R20. Dynasty 16< Porcelain 7 mB
R21. Gold 12<
R22. Mercuary 14<
R23. Lightspeed 16<
R24. Helios 16<
R25. Immortal 20<

Dang Immortal 20?!?!? :(

Lipand5kids
10-10-14, 11:12 PM
Thanks Carbuck. Might try soccer (lvl9) again maybe it will help :)

Good luck and hopefully Soccer can do it this time! Do you have Hypnotic, Anbubis, Pyramid, Amazon, Kabuki, Lotus or Lighting?

Carbuck
10-10-14, 11:27 PM

Awesome! So happy for you.

freesiawoods
10-10-14, 11:32 PM

Fantastic! Finally! Better luck with the rest of the rounds.

I have finished on one game and progressing on the others, only daughter's game is stuck on Fireflower since yesterday.

Carbuck
10-10-14, 11:34 PM
Now I had better get out of here and get some sleep. Looks like the battle with Immortal will continue when I awake.

Congratulations again to all who have won and good luck to all who are still battling.

SHINeeFan23
10-10-14, 11:58 PM
Good luck and hopefully Soccer can do it this time! Do you have Hypnotic, Anbubis, Pyramid, Amazon, Kabuki, Lotus or Lighting?

I have a lvl 7 Hypnotic & a lvl 3 Lightning which I used already but it got sent to the spa. I'm waiting for Kabuki to finish evolving & I don't have the others.

jjblueyes
10-11-14, 12:18 AM
23- lightspeed < sunstone10 (bM) lost lightning10
24- Helios < infinity10 (bmm) Lost wninja4

jjblueyes
10-11-14, 12:21 AM
Good for you! Me too. Went on a beautiful fall hike with my girl! Wouldn't trade that for all the bearded dragons in the DS world!

Exactly! Glad you got out and enjoyed your family!

jjblueyes
10-11-14, 12:22 AM
That's just silly. Congrats!

Thanks

jjblueyes
10-11-14, 12:23 AM

I've used that trick a few times. It's worked with quetzal, crusader & diamond. ;)

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 12:32 AM
R21. Gold 12< Diamond 10 mbb
R22. Mercuary 14<
R23. Lightspeed 16<
R24. Helios 16<
R25. Immortal 20<

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 12:34 AM
I've used that trick a few times. It's worked with quetzal, crusader & diamond. ;)

Lol may have to try that some time. ;)

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 12:36 AM
I have a lvl 7 Hypnotic & a lvl 3 Lightning which I used already but it got sent to the spa. I'm waiting for Kabuki to finish evolving & I don't have the others.

Good luck and hope one brings down Ninja! I would love to have Amazon, Pyramid and Anubis. How many Lotus flowers do you need? I you send a request I would gladly help you craft your Lotus. :)

jovita777
10-11-14, 12:49 AM
Hello. I'm still on Ninja. 12 loses. Diamond x3, passion x4, atlantis x1, scorpion x1, big bad x2, avening x1.

adcremar
10-11-14, 01:28 AM
Ancestor dragon tournament:
1 Apollo Dragon 1 beat by lighting 10 m
2 Comet Dragon 1 beat by lightning 10 b
3 Supernova Dragon 1 beat by lightning 10 bb
4 Cosmos Dragon 2 beat by lightning 10 bm
5 Scarecrow Dragon 2 beat by lightning 10 bb
6 Paradise Dragon 3 beat by Amber 10 m
7 Owl Dragon 4 beat by razorback 10 m
8 Stardust Dragon 5 beat by razorback 10 bb
9 Pumpkin Dragon 6 beat by rizorback 10 b
10 Mummy Dragon 7 beat by quetzal 10 bb
11 Gemini Dragon 8 beat by crusader 10 bm
12 Lunar Rainbow Dragon 9 beat by avenging 10 m
13 Zombie Dragon 10 beat by razorback 10 mbm
14 Red Lantern Dragon 10 beat by angelfire 10 bm
15 Ninja Dragon 11 beat by Germany 10 bbb
16 Serpent Dragon 10 beat by topaz m
17 Witch Dragon 10 beat by topaz bmb
18 Patchwork Dragon 12 beat by marshmallow 10 m
19 Rising Sun Dragon 12 beat by aether 10 m
30 Ancestor Dragon 20 beat by avenging 10 bbb

Good luck to all! See you at next tournament ;)

hewags
10-11-14, 01:36 AM
Stuck on the Dynasty. Just can't get into this tournament.

azucita
10-11-14, 03:37 AM

Thanks you trauma i managed to get past mercury with magic after quite a few tries and then used lightning against lightspeed. I am now stuck with helios. Ares didnt work for me but will try porcelain now.

Thanks carbuck, kk and everyone for your comments. I just couldnt come back last jight to the forum finished work at 11pm. Zzzzzzzz time. I hope i can get a few founds in today but of ciurse mr helios isnt helping much.

Lips did you get dynasty? Maizee i see yiu advancing nicely :)

trauma46
10-11-14, 03:42 AM
Just got a quick 10 minutes with wifi :) thought I would quickly drop you guys a line and hope that you are all doing well - I can see some have finished : well done gnomerz, dragonmoon, cazcat (missed you in here this time around !), kennedward who have finished :)

I will try and respond and sending a big hug to all of you !!!
Caz : thanks for hte updates on your non diamond winners, there are some new ones in there and i will add them to the list !

trauma46
10-11-14, 03:50 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks sweetie .. this community is awesome and you are part of it :) I will add your winners to the list of non diamonds :) enjoy your Ancestor.

Woohoo congrats clarity :)

wow well done Tuffy - great win after DIEnasty !

Lips : I would try low levels if I were you .. single colours are also good .. or Fluffles :) He got Dynasty for me ! Good luck rooting for you xx

yup I can imagine .. *hug* ghostie .. thinking of you xx

24. Helios < lightning

congrats babe .. awesome wins ! and HELLios has bitten the dust for you too :)

I don't have either one :( I was never able to get Rogue. Ty! I will keep trying another dragon, maybe Water will be the one!
I hope so !!

trauma46
10-11-14, 03:52 AM

Havev you tried single colours - do you have a diamond ? or a champion ?
Try Fire, forest, air or water .. single colours often work well against champs !

trauma46
10-11-14, 03:56 AM
Thanks for your constant support, carbuck! It means the world. That, and knowing we aren't alone in our misery, lol!

indeed you are not xx

congrats and good luck for your last ones ;)

ROFL ghostie .. I sometimes think that about FLuffles actually .. he will win 12 battles nad then lose one suddenly .. go to spa and come out and start all over again :)

oh dear I have run out of time .. *hugs* to all of you freesia, kklben, carbuxk, lips, ghostie, MAIZEE, cheries, ameirish, anaboe, AJ, azucita and all of you xxx see you once i have a moment at home !

maizee0404
10-11-14, 04:12 AM
indeed you are not xx

congrats and good luck for your last ones ;)

ROFL ghostie .. I sometimes think that about FLuffles actually .. he will win 12 battles nad then lose one suddenly .. go to spa and come out and start all over again :)

oh dear I have run out of time .. *hugs* to all of you freesia, kklben, carbuxk, lips, ghostie, MAIZEE, cheries, ameirish, anaboe, AJ, azucita and all of you xxx see you once i have a moment at home !

Im here im on infinity next :) hope your ok and doing well same to daughters :) hugs

azucita
10-11-14, 04:12 AM

Ghostie. After a few tries plain old magic did the work. The purple element works here. Maybe try it?

azucita
10-11-14, 04:15 AM

24. Helios < lightning

I shall try my lightning against hellios next. Have an awesome thanksgiving. :)

azucita
10-11-14, 04:17 AM
Lol Ghostie, Ty! Yes I did try Guardian and Diamond, Passion, Soccer, Metal and Lightning. Going to try Air next. ;) I feel the same way, really get stuck in some of these really hard ones and others a smash or 3 smashes and next dragon. Maybe we will get a tournament like that too and breeze through every single one! Hahahahaha :o

Good luck lips. Maybe try the japan ones too. Did you try metal?

azucita
10-11-14, 04:20 AM
Thanks! You reminded me, I've been meaning to try my little mummy! It did not end well for mummy, though. Oh, well, I really appreciate the suggestion, I'll take any/all I can get at this point! Hmmm...what next? Glad you're moving along, though!
Magic, peacock, air, shooting star, stardust...

10-11-14, 04:22 AM
i trapped in R25 {DIAMOD RAZIL SOCCER OLYMPUS QUETZAL TREE -LOSE } OMG help me
:(

azucita
10-11-14, 04:28 AM

Yayyyyy!

azucita
10-11-14, 04:30 AM
While waiting try babies. Do you have olympus babaies?

ghostiemom
10-11-14, 06:05 AM
Ghostie. After a few tries plain old magic did the work. The purple element works here. Maybe try it?

I believe you! But I've tried magic, peacock, poison, stardust x4, mummy, music, space aether, not to mention air, gemstone, topaz, Germany, ares, Athena, rainbow, rogue, guardian, lightning, sea breeze, and oh, yes, there's been more...ridiculous. :mad:

trauma46
10-11-14, 07:02 AM
I shall try my lightning against hellios next. Have an awesome thanksgiving. :)

Azucita : this is what I have to take down HELL ios .. Hibiscus, ice cream, Easter egg, Ares, Aphrodite, serpent, peacock, white chocolate, forest, gargoyle, nova, bronzetalon, wraith - good luck sweetie :)

ok - level 20 champs are random. Try putting in the diamond, soccer metal, pyramid passion and infinity if you have them and if they dont get him down, then try babies - level 1 fire and forests are the best whilst the others are healing. That way you have just as big a chance of getting him down with the level 1s as you do with the big guys (5% difference) and you give your guys a break. Also then you can just sell the level1s is they dont make it.
The other thing is quite a few people have managed to get R25 down with other champions - I got him down with guardian - do you have a champ ?
Good luck :)

I believe you! But I've tried magic, peacock, poison, stardust x4, mummy, music, space aether, not to mention air, gemstone, topaz, Germany, ares, Athena, rainbow, rogue, guardian, lightning, sea breeze, and oh, yes, there's been more...ridiculous. :mad:

ok ghostie - deep breath sweetie. He WILL go down .. think, I am pretty sure you told me a while back that Athena had come close - did you try her again ? I would think back to all of the ones you have used that have worked more than others. Obviously purple is not working for you and that is fine, I often have dragons which work for me when other people's ones didnt :) the important thing is to find the colour that YOUR mercury opponent is responding to ! Let me know if I can help more .. I am here for you babe xx

trauma46
10-11-14, 07:04 AM
huge congrats Lips on getting DIEnasty down .. off you go and get through the next few :)

Maizee are you ok sweetie ?

We are in a rough spot here as D1 and I are through to Fireflower now and D2 is stuck on Immortal ... oh dear :/

ghostiemom
10-11-14, 07:23 AM

Hmmm... There's also been parakeet, Loki, wind dancer, supernova...I'm not sure what else to do?

freesiawoods
10-11-14, 07:23 AM
Back from family dinner, oh dear is ghostie still stuck on Mercury? How is Carbuck doing?

Maizee you are almost there, great! Good to see you Trauma and good luck to your D2 - try whites!

I finished on three accounts! Fireflower and Ancestor gave a lot of trouble but rotating the champs worked eventually.

ghostiemom
10-11-14, 07:24 AM
huge congrats Lips on getting DIEnasty down .. off you go and get through the next few :)

We are in a rough spot here as D1 and I are through to Fireflower now and D2 is stuck on Immortal ... oh dear :/
You guys are so close! I don't think I could handle this stress in the house x 3!!lol

ghostiemom
10-11-14, 07:26 AM
Azucita :

ok ghostie - deep breath sweetie. He WILL go down .. think, I am pretty sure you told me a while back that Athena had come close - did you try her again ? I would think back to all of the ones you have used that have worked more than others. Obviously purple is not working for you and that is fine, I often have dragons which work for me when other people's ones didnt :) the important thing is to find the colour that YOUR mercury opponent is responding to ! Let me know if I can help more .. I am here for you babe xx

Thanks, trauma. Deep breath taken.

ghostiemom
10-11-14, 07:27 AM
Back from family dinner, oh dear is ghostie still stuck on Mercury? How is Carbuck doing?

Maizee you are almost there, great! Good to see you Trauma and good luck to your D2 - try whites!

I finished on three accounts! Fireflower and Ancestor gave a lot of trouble but rotating the champs worked eventually.

Woohoo!!!!! Congrats, now you can enjoy your weekend!

SHINeeFan23
10-11-14, 07:59 AM
Good luck and hope one brings down Ninja! I would love to have Amazon, Pyramid and Anubis. How many Lotus flowers do you need? I you send a request I would gladly help you craft your Lotus. :)

Thank you & I have over 100 lotus flowers & I just need to make 1 more Nether Dust & need a blue & purple gem.

Ali03Jah07
10-11-14, 08:14 AM
I have been stuck on immortal for almost 2 days. No matter what use it Will NOT go down. I don't know what to use anymore :confused:

Yunie1
10-11-14, 08:16 AM
Hi everyone! Here's my winners from round 1 to round 29. Still have one round to go! Good luck to everyone!! Hopefully we can all make it in time!

1.Apollo<Guardian (L10)
2.Comet<Guardian (L10)
3.Supernova<Guardian (L10)
4.Cosmos<Guardian (L10)
5.Scarecrow<Lightning (L10)
6.Paradise<Avenging (L9)
7.Owl<Rogue (L8)
8.Stardust<Lightning (L10)
9.Pumpkin<Lightning (L10)
10.Mummy<Lightning (L10)
11.Gemini<Avenging (L9)
12.Lunar Rainbow<Guardian (L10)
13.Zombie<Forestfire (L10)
14.Red Lantern<Guardian (L10)
15.Ninja<Diamond (L10)
16.Serpent<Guardian (L10)
17.Witch<Forestfire (L10)
18.Patchwork<Guardian (L10)
19.Rising Sun<Guardian (L10)
20.Dynasty<Diamond (L10)
21.Gold<Astromancer (L7)
22.Mercury<Mercury (L10)
23.Lightspeed<Lightning (L10)
24.Helios<Angel (L10)
25.Immortal<Angel (L10)
26.Space<Guardian (L10)
27.Fireflower<Porcelain (L10)
28.Astromancer<Crusader (L10)
29.Infinity<FINALLY WON with Mercury (L10)

trauma46
10-11-14, 08:36 AM
Hmmm... There's also been parakeet, Loki, wind dancer, supernova...I'm not sure what else to do?

But did any of them come close ? have you tried restarting your device ? try taking someone who has come close straight from the spa .. sometimes these silly little things do work !

Thanks for the tip freesia .. I will tell her ... she is a little despondent :)
huge congrats on finishing .. wow nad 3 accounts too !!

You guys are so close! I don't think I could handle this stress in the house x 3!!lol

hehe its only stress when either one of them is beating the other :) Luckily D1 doesnt ever spend her gold so she always has enough to ultimate !

I have been stuck on immortal for almost 2 days. No matter what use it Will NOT go down. I don't know what to use anymore :confused:
ok .. sorry I have no idea what you ahve or havent used - Diamond, soccer, pyramid, passion infinity and metal have a very slight advantage over the others. Weirdly enough so do level 1 recently hatched or other baby dragons you might have. I would hatch some l1 fire and forest dragons and see what happens. In my family I got immortal down with my guardain (a champion) and my older daughter got him down with her kabuki dragon (from the recent japanese world event) - give them a try .. let us know if anything works !

Hi everyone! Here's my winners from round 1 to round 29. Still have one round to go! Good luck to everyone!! Hopefully we can all make it in time!

congrats .. you are nearly there :) well done nad thanks for sharing your wins !

yloya75
10-11-14, 08:38 AM

Level 7 Kabuki (bmb) worked for me. Good luck!

jjblueyes
10-11-14, 08:45 AM

So sorry. I got mine down with epic gold. Whatever was closest reheal & try again. That's all you can do dear...:(

maizee0404
10-11-14, 08:48 AM
Im done :) egg in my nest! My game glitched so i missed rd29 angelfire did it for me rd 30 wuhooo!

1. Angelfire beats Apollo bM
2. Angelfire beats Comet B
3. Angelfire beats Supernova Bbb
4. Gaurdian beats Cosmos mB
5. Gaurdian beats Scarecrow M
6. Acrobat beats Paradise mB
7. Angelfire beats Owl Mb
8. Lightening beats Stardust Bb
9. Gaurdian beats Pumpkin mbM
10. Acrobat beats Mummy bM
11. Crusader beats Gemini bM
12. Angelfire beats Lunar Rainbow bM
13. Angelfire beats Zombie mmB
14. Landworm beats Red lantern mbB
15 . Soccer beats Ninja mMb
16. Angelfire beats Serpent M
17. Forestfire beats Witch mbB
18. Angelfire beats Patchwork mB
19. Aether beats Rising Sun mbB
20. Lv1 Fire beats Dynasty Bb
21. Infinity beats Gold Bb
22. Gold beats Mercury bM
23. Angelfire beats Lightspeed M
24. Infinity beats Helios mbB
25. Light beats immortal ULTIMATE
26. Gaurdian beats Space mM
27. Gold beats Fireflower bM
28. Quetzal beats Astromancer bB
29. Game glitched
30. Angelfire beats Ancestor mB

saghaven
10-11-14, 08:49 AM
Yep, just started my battle with Immortal. Pray for me lol. I plan to use the baby brigade since everything is 10% .

So far I've lost Rising Sun 3.

Updates on results:

22. Diamond 10 > Mercury 14 bbm (lost Diamond 10)
23. Dynasty 10 > Lightspeed 16 m++m (lost Marshmallow 10)
24. Diamond 10 > Helios 16 m+bm

yloya75
10-11-14, 08:56 AM
Good morning everyone!

I've had a very long and busy work week so I haven't been able to get on the forums. I'm here now though. I believe I last posted my results through round 15 so I'll pick up from there.
15. ninja < 9 anubis bM
16. serpent < guardian B
17. with < 10 guardian B
18. patchwork < 10 marshmallow bM
19. rising sun < 6 shooting star B
20. dynasty < anubis ultimate (was stuck on him for an entire day and finally gave in with an ultimate)
21. gold < 9 anubis B
22. mercury < 10 diamond bM
23. lightspeed < 10 avenging bM
24. helios < diamond BB
25. immortal < 7 kabuki bmb
26. space < marshmallow B
27. fireflower < 10 lightening Bb (I was stuck on this one for a while as well but finally went down)
28. astromancer < 10 quetzal bmb
29. infinity < 10 quetzal bM
30. ancestor < 10 guardian bmb

I didn't finish the last tournament. In fact, I've only ever won about 3-4 tournaments so I'm pretty excited that I actually finished this tourney. I must say these forums have helped so thank you all very much!!!! I only have 29 orbs so I'll still be battling away. I don't know how many dragons I've missed because I didn't have enough objects to craft. :( While I'm doing that...trying to breed boo dragon. He's so cute. Congratulations to all that have finished and good luck to those still battling. I'll check in throughout the day to see how everyone is doing. Have a wonderful day!

yloya75
10-11-14, 08:57 AM
Im done :) egg in my nest! My game glitched so i missed rd29 angelfire did it for me rd 30 wuhooo!

29. Game glitched

Great job! Congratulations!

yloya75
10-11-14, 08:58 AM
Good luck Saghaven! Immortal is a beast!

clarity625
10-11-14, 08:58 AM

Yipee!

Thanks, Trauma! Good to see you here. Good luck!

I'm just chugging along:
26 Space Dragon 18 defeated by Guardian 9 (defeated Divine 3 45%, Arcane 3, Avenging 8, Bronzetalon 3 all 35%)
27 Fireflower Dragon 18 defeated by ... (defeated Black Swan 6)

Congratulations to everyone who finished!
Good luck to the all who are still fighting!

jjblueyes
10-11-14, 09:03 AM
Good morning from the beautiful Pacific Northwest! Sunny and lovely in seattle today!
Results as of this morning:

25- immortal < Gold10 (bM) lost kabuki4

Good luck all & congrats to all the winner ;)

trauma46
10-11-14, 09:09 AM

OMG sooo happy for you babe :) well done *does happy dance* think of me .. Fireflower is giving me grief !

Yep, just started my battle with Immortal. Pray for me lol. I plan to use the baby brigade since everything is 10% .

Updates on results:

huge congrats babe :) well done you are getting there .. good luck on Immortal - my littlest is stuck there !

Good morning everyone!

I didn't finish the last tournament. In fact, I've only ever won about 3-4 tournaments so I'm pretty excited that I actually finished this tourney. I must say these forums have helped so thank you all very much!!!! I only have 29 orbs so I'll still be battling away. I don't know how many dragons I've missed because I didn't have enough objects to craft. :( While I'm doing that...trying to breed boo dragon. He's so cute. Congratulations to all that have finished and good luck to those still battling. I'll check in throughout the day to see how everyone is doing. Have a wonderful day!

congrats and enjoy your new dragon :) thanks for sharing your results and well done :) good luck on your battles !

Yipee!

thanks Clarity ..,. I am right there with you. Fireflower is not responding to pinks at all .. even Fluffles has gone to the spa .. :( I am not having a good time with him !

Good morning from the beautiful Pacific Northwest! Sunny and lovely in seattle today!

Good luck all & congrats to all the winner ;)

congrats sweetie .. well done :) you are on the home stretch !

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 09:32 AM
Hello. I'm still on Ninja. 12 loses. Diamond x3, passion x4, atlantis x1, scorpion x1, big bad x2, avening x1.

Here are some others that won, Hypnotic, Lightning, Soccer and Kabuki. Good luck :)

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 09:37 AM

Who have you tried? Porcelain finally brought Dynasty down, also Passion, Mummy, Water, Lightning, Marshmallow, Metal and Rogue, non Diamonds.

jjblueyes
10-11-14, 09:37 AM

Good luck all & congrats to all the winner

Trauma wrote:
congrats sweetie .. well done you are on the home stretch !

Thanks! We both just gotta keep on trucking

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 09:39 AM
Thanks sweetie .. this community is awesome and you are part of it :) I will add your winners to the list of non diamonds :) enjoy your Ancestor.

wow well done Tuffy - great win after DIEnasty !

Lips : I would try low levels if I were you .. single colours are also good .. or Fluffles :) He got Dynasty for me ! Good luck rooting for you xx

yup I can imagine .. *hug* ghostie .. thinking of you xx

congrats babe .. awesome wins ! and HELLios has bitten the dust for you too :)

I hope so !!

Mellow and Water are in the Spa line, but Porcelain did it :) Happy day, on Mercury now.

tops84
10-11-14, 09:44 AM
Hi all
Hi kkiben thanks i hope it works for you to
Good luck with the rest of the battles :)
Space - parakeet bm
Fireflower - angelfire b
Astromancer - angelfire bm
Now I am stuck on infinity
Good luck all :)

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 09:55 AM

Try Kabudi, White Ninja, Steel Samurai and Rising Sun. Good luck, worth a try :)

tuffyjkitten
10-11-14, 09:56 AM
Hubby just beat Helios with lightning 7.

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 09:57 AM
WTG Maizee and Yloya !!!!!! Enjoy your new egg :D

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 09:59 AM
R22. Mercuary 14< Rising Sun 7 mB
R23. Lightspeed 16<
R24. Helios 16<
R25. Immortal 20<

maizee0404
10-11-14, 10:03 AM
Thanks guys :)

Hope you all get your shiney new eggs soon!!
Havent had chance to read back yet hope your all doing well and not stuck

jovita777
10-11-14, 10:07 AM

Thats all. After 22 loses to ninja i give up. Good luck for you all. :)

jjblueyes
10-11-14, 10:21 AM

I'm so sorry! It shouldn't be this hard to play a game. There's nothing fun about being stuck for days. I wish I could do something for you. Hugs.

Carbuck
10-11-14, 10:40 AM
Hello All! Havent read posts yet. Here is my latest. I thought I would start again with the basics. I alternated between Diamond and Infinity until one of them defeated Immortal.

1. Apollo1 < Amazon10 bB
2. Comet 1< Amazon10 Bb
3. Supernova 1< Amazon10 Bbb
4. Cosmos 2< Hypnotic10 Bb
5. Scarecrow 2< Amazon10 Bb
6. Paradise 3< Avenging10 B
7. Owl 4< Avenging10 B
8. Stardust5< Avenging10 B
9. Pumpkin 6< Avenging10 Bb
10. Mummy 7< Spring9 B
11. Gemini8 < Avenging10 Mm
12. Lunar Rainbow9 < Avenging10 Mm
13. Zombie10 < Forestfire10 M
14. Red Lantern10 < Avenging10 M
15. Ninja11 < Infinity10 bmm
16. Serpent10 < Topaz9 mB
17. Witch10 < Forestfire10
18. Patchwork12 < Marshmallow10
19. Rising Sun12 < Avenging10 mB
20. Dynasty16 < Diamond10 Mm
21. Gold12 < Astromancer10 B
22. Mercury14 < Anubis10
23. Lightspeed16 < Amazon10 mB
24. Helios16 < Unicorn10 mmm
25. Immortal20 < Diamond10 bbb
26. Space18 <
27. Fireflower18 <
28. Astromancer 20 <
29. Infinity20 <
30. Ancestor20 <

I hope many of you have made good progress and some more of you have finished.

Good luck all!

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 10:43 AM

Please don't give up and at least try these dragons, Marshmallow, Soccer, Kabudi, White Ninja, Steel Samurai and Rising Sun. Good luck :)

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 10:45 AM
Hello All! Havent read posts yet. Here is my latest. I thought I would start again with the basics. I alternated between Diamond and Infinity until one of them defeated Immortal.

1. Apollo1 < Amazon10 bB
2. Comet 1< Amazon10 Bb
7. Owl 4< Avenging10 B
10. Mummy 7< Spring9 B
22. Mercury14 < Anubis10
26. Space18 <
27. Fireflower18 <
28. Astromancer 20 <
29. Infinity20 <
30. Ancestor20 <

Good luck all!

YAY!!!! Doing awesome! I'm onto Lightspeed and that's great you got past Immortal, lol. Just 5 to go :D

tuffyjkitten
10-11-14, 10:52 AM

And he just beat Immortal on the first try with Air 10. Thanks cazcats, I saw that suggestion on your battle list. :)

Carbuck
10-11-14, 11:00 AM

You may need to keep alternating between Diamond and Passion until one of them beats it. Use this if they seem to be close to getting it. Watch your meter as you are battling. I hope by the time I post you have already defeated it.

Good Luck!

Ancestor dragon tournament:
1 Apollo Dragon 1 beat by lighting 10 m
2 Comet Dragon 1 beat by lightning 10 b
3 Supernova Dragon 1 beat by lightning 10 bb
4 Cosmos Dragon 2 beat by lightning 10 bm
5 Scarecrow Dragon 2 beat by lightning 10 bb
6 Paradise Dragon 3 beat by Amber 10 m
7 Owl Dragon 4 beat by razorback 10 m
8 Stardust Dragon 5 beat by razorback 10 bb
9 Pumpkin Dragon 6 beat by rizorback 10 b
10 Mummy Dragon 7 beat by quetzal 10 bb
11 Gemini Dragon 8 beat by crusader 10 bm
12 Lunar Rainbow Dragon 9 beat by avenging 10 m
13 Zombie Dragon 10 beat by razorback 10 mbm
14 Red Lantern Dragon 10 beat by angelfire 10 bm
15 Ninja Dragon 11 beat by Germany 10 bbb
16 Serpent Dragon 10 beat by topaz m
17 Witch Dragon 10 beat by topaz bmb
18 Patchwork Dragon 12 beat by marshmallow 10 m
19 Rising Sun Dragon 12 beat by aether 10 m
30 Ancestor Dragon 20 beat by avenging 10 bbb

Good luck to all! See you at next tournament ;)

Thank you for the great news! I knew you would do it. Congratulations and see you next tourney!

You may need to keep trying the dragons who are close to beating it until one does it. Good luck!

Thanks you trauma i managed to get past mercury with magic after quite a few tries and then used lightning against lightspeed. I am now stuck with helios. Ares didnt work for me but will try porcelain now.

Thanks carbuck, kk and everyone for your comments. I just couldnt come back last jight to the forum finished work at 11pm. Zzzzzzzz time. I hope i can get a few founds in today but of ciurse mr helios isnt helping much.

Lips did you get dynasty? Maizee i see yiu advancing nicely :)

Yay!! You are past Mercury. What a bummer you worked late until 11PM Yikes! I hope you are not working today.

Just got a quick 10 minutes with wifi :) thought I would quickly drop you guys a line and hope that you are all doing well - I can see some have finished : well done gnomerz, dragonmoon, cazcat (missed you in here this time around !), kennedward who have finished :)

I will try and respond and sending a big hug to all of you !!!
Caz : thanks for hte updates on your non diamond winners, there are some new ones in there and i will add them to the list !

Knew you couldnt stay away from us for too long. 😄

Try reusing the dragons that are coming close to defeating it until one does. That is what worked for me.
Good luck!

maizee0404
10-11-14, 11:09 AM
Great job! Congratulations!

maizee0404
10-11-14, 11:10 AM
Yipee!

I'm just chugging along:
26 Space Dragon 18 defeated by Guardian 9 (defeated Divine 3 45%, Arcane 3, Avenging 8, Bronzetalon 3 all 35%)

Thanks clarity! Your so close hun keep going :)

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 11:10 AM
R23. Lightspeed 16< Marshmallow 10 mB
R24. Helios 16<
R25. Immortal 20<

maizee0404
10-11-14, 11:12 AM
OMG sooo happy for you babe :) well done *does happy dance* think of me .. Fireflower is giving me grief !

huge congrats babe :) well done you are getting there .. good luck on Immortal - my littlest is stuck there !

congrats and enjoy your new dragon :) thanks for sharing your results and well done :) good luck on your battles !

thanks Clarity ..,. I am right there with you. Fireflower is not responding to pinks at all .. even Fluffles has gone to the spa .. :( I am not having a good time with him !

congrats sweetie .. well done :) you are on the home stretch !

Trauma have u gold?? I used gold for fireflower??

SHINeeFan23
10-11-14, 11:13 AM
I'm so sorry! It shouldn't be this hard to play a game. There's nothing fun about being stuck for days. I wish I could do something for you. Hugs.

Yeah I know how you feel. I'm still stuck on Ninja but I'm just using the same dragons ( soccer, hypnotic & lightning) again & again until I can defeat it

maizee0404
10-11-14, 11:14 AM
Mellow and Water are in the Spa line, but Porcelain did it :) Happy day, on Mercury now.

Well done lip your nearly there :)

maizee0404
10-11-14, 11:15 AM

Noooo please dont give up hun :( i no its no fun when they are so hard to beat sometimes keep trying :) we are here with u

jovita777
10-11-14, 11:16 AM
Just try one more time. My little Diamond lvl6(lost 4 times) beat ninja with one big bash.

maizee0404
10-11-14, 11:17 AM
Just try one more time. My little Diamond lvl6(lost 4 times) beat ninja with one big bash.

Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!

Carbuck
10-11-14, 11:23 AM

Yikes! I know all about being stuck with Immortal. But tell her not to get discouraged. Something has to work.

I just defeated Immortal. Great to see you have finished on all accounts. Congratulations! I hope you had a wonderful family dinner.

1.Apollo<Guardian (L10)
2.Comet<Guardian (L10)
3.Supernova<Guardian (L10)
4.Cosmos<Guardian (L10)
5.Scarecrow<Lightning (L10)
6.Paradise<Avenging (L9)
7.Owl<Rogue (L8)
8.Stardust<Lightning (L10)
9.Pumpkin<Lightning (L10)
10.Mummy<Lightning (L10)
11.Gemini<Avenging (L9)
12.Lunar Rainbow<Guardian (L10)
13.Zombie<Forestfire (L10)
14.Red Lantern<Guardian (L10)
15.Ninja<Diamond (L10)
16.Serpent<Guardian (L10)
17.Witch<Forestfire (L10)
18.Patchwork<Guardian (L10)
19.Rising Sun<Guardian (L10)
20.Dynasty<Diamond (L10)
21.Gold<Astromancer (L7)
22.Mercury<Mercury (L10)
23.Lightspeed<Lightning (L10)
24.Helios<Angel (L10)
25.Immortal<Angel (L10)
26.Space<Guardian (L10)
27.Fireflower<Porcelain (L10)
28.Astromancer<Crusader (L10)

Excellent! Good luck on your final round.

29. Game glitched

Woo Hoo! Doing the happy dance for you. Congratulations!

Updates on results:

Definitely praying for you. Good luck!

Carbuck
10-11-14, 11:28 AM
So sorry. I got mine down with epic gold. Whatever was closest reheal & try again. That's all you can do dear...:(

Exactly! I defeated Immortal doing just that.

How far are you?

maizee0404
10-11-14, 11:29 AM
Yikes! I know all about being stuck with Immortal. But tell her not to get discouraged. Something has to work.

I just defeated Immortal. Great to see you have finished on all accounts. Congratulations! I hope you had a wonderful family dinner.

Excellent! Good luck on your final round.

Woo Hoo! Doing the happy dance for you. Congratulations!

Definitely praying for you. Good luck!

Thanks carbuck! Tell how do u quote like that im on iphone??

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 11:35 AM
On Hellious, hoping not to stay with him for so long. Maybe I may have a lucky streak and my winning dragon will ok him in one battle, lol. :p

Carbuck
10-11-14, 11:41 AM
I
Good morning everyone!

I've had a very long and busy work week so I haven't been able to get on the forums. I'm here now though. I believe I last posted my results through round 15 so I'll pick up from there.
15. ninja < 9 anubis bM
16. serpent < guardian B
17. with < 10 guardian B
18. patchwork < 10 marshmallow bM
19. rising sun < 6 shooting star B
20. dynasty < anubis ultimate (was stuck on him for an entire day and finally gave in with an ultimate)
21. gold < 9 anubis B
22. mercury < 10 diamond bM
23. lightspeed < 10 avenging bM
24. helios < diamond BB
25. immortal < 7 kabuki bmb
26. space < marshmallow B
27. fireflower < 10 lightening Bb (I was stuck on this one for a while as well but finally went down)
28. astromancer < 10 quetzal bmb
29. infinity < 10 quetzal bM
30. ancestor < 10 guardian bmb

Awesome! Congratulations. So excited for you. Hope you continue to have good fortune in upcoming battles. Best of all we will still see you on the forum.

Yipee!

I'm just chugging along:

Fabulous. You are on the final rounds. Go go go. Good luck!

Carbuck
10-11-14, 11:49 AM
Hi all
Space - parakeet bm
Fireflower - angelfire b

You will get it soon. Good luck!

Go hubby! That is great.

Awwww..so sorry to hear you have given up. I had a lot of losses too with Immortal But what keeos me going is the helpfulness and the fun I have here. So hope that you will continue and if not hope to see you when the next battle comes around. Good luck to you.

trauma46
10-11-14, 11:51 AM
Thanks! We both just gotta keep on trucking

yup .. trying but Fireflower is being a pig .. :D

Hi all
Space - parakeet bm
Fireflower - angelfire b
Awesome well done babe you are so close ;)
I have these successes for infinity : Firestorm 3, acrobat, lotus, aether, ares, Apollo, honeybee - good luck !

brilliant well done to him :) I have noted it down :)

<

Huge congrats Lips .. you are going to overtake me with my stupid fireflower soon :)

:( I am so sorry jovita ... have you tried the babies ? That is a lot of losses for a low level ... *hug*

Carbuck
10-11-14, 11:54 AM
YAY!!!! Doing awesome! I'm onto Lightspeed and that's great you got past Immortal, lol. Just 5 to go :D

Thanks

And he just beat Immortal on the first try with Air 10. Thanks cazcats, I saw that suggestion on your battle list. :)

Your hubby is on a roll. Wonderful!

R24. Helios 16<
R25. Immortal 20<

Fluffy smothered that Lightspeed and knocked it out quickly. Alright!

trauma46
10-11-14, 11:54 AM

Good luck all!
Huge congrats :) well done you are on the home stretch now :)

woot well done hubby go get them :)

Trauma have u gold?? I used gold for fireflower??
yup gold didnt even make a dent and headed towards the spa together with all the others I have tried :(

trauma46
10-11-14, 11:57 AM
Yeah I know how you feel. I'm still stuck on Ninja but I'm just using the same dragons ( soccer, hypnotic & lightning) again & again until I can defeat it

oh good luck sweetie .. throw in some low levels just in case :) have you got any of hte new japan ones ? good luck :)

woooot go jovita !!! well done :) so glad you didnt give up xxx

On Hellious, hoping not to stay with him for so long. Maybe I may have a lucky streak and my winning dragon will ok him in one battle, lol. :p
WEll hellios has actually behaved himself for all of us here this time around ... good luck babe :)

Carbuck
10-11-14, 11:57 AM

See there! Woo Hoo! So happy you got it.

Carbuck
10-11-14, 12:02 PM
Thanks carbuck! Tell how do u quote like that im on iphone??

I play exclusively on the iPad so I don't know for the iPhone. If I played the games and posted from my IPhone I think I would go blind. LOL! These old eyes need a big screen.

But I will ask Azucita as I believe she plays on the iPhone also.

Carbuck
10-11-14, 12:08 PM
Huge congrats :) well done you are on the home stretch now(

Thanks

I believe I have finally caught up on the reading. Now I am tired. LOL!

Carbuck
10-11-14, 12:16 PM
1. Apollo1 < Amazon10 bB
2. Comet 1< Amazon10 Bb
7. Owl 4< Avenging10 B
10. Mummy 7< Spring9 B
22. Mercury14 < Anubis10
26. Space18 < Double Rainbow10 mM
27. Fireflower18 <
28. Astromancer 20 <
29. Infinity20 <
30. Ancestor20 <

Going to get something to eat now. Will catch up a little later.

Good luck everybody!

jovita777
10-11-14, 12:16 PM
Thank you all for support. I'll try to fight, but I don't think i'll finish this tournament. Little time is left.

trauma46
10-11-14, 12:19 PM
Thanks
I believe I have finally caught up on the reading. Now I am tired. LOL!
hehe :) I know that feeling .. its how i feel in the morning after everyone has been prolifically busy overnight ;)

26. Space18 < Double Rainbow10 mM
27. Fireflower18 <
28. Astromancer 20 <
29. Infinity20 <
30. Ancestor20 <

Going to get something to eat now. Will catch up a little later.

Good luck everybody!
Thanks carbuck - well done :) have a nice meal !

Thank you all for support. I'll try to fight, but I don't think i'll finish this tournament. Little time is left.

*hug* so proud of you for hanging in there babe .. just go as long as you can .. we are here with you :)

WEll .. someone must have been thinking great positive vibes as my little Social L4 just got Fireflower for me .. so on to Astromancer .. which is where D1 is :)

SHINeeFan23
10-11-14, 12:27 PM
oh good luck sweetie .. throw in some low levels just in case :) have you got any of hte new japan ones ? good luck!

Yeah I'm going to try Kabuki again but I haven't tried steel samurai or white ninja

EDIT: Oops nvm my steel samurai is still in storage :o

trauma46
10-11-14, 12:39 PM
Yeah I'm going to try Kabuki again but I haven't tried steel samurai or white ninja

EDIT: Oops nvm my steel samurai is still in storage :o

:D they are a long time to hatch that is the problem .. try what you can :)

theube
10-11-14, 12:41 PM
Yes! The Lvl 4 nightlight downs the Lvl 20 Immortal (mmm)

trauma46
10-11-14, 12:42 PM
And D1 just downed astromancer with her baby unicorn ... so she is now on Infinity (bed for her though now) and I will have 1 go on astromancer before turning in .. I wish all of you great luck - I will just put out what I have on non diamond winners in the past for :

Gold : angelfire. Fluffles, Aphrodite, parakeet, fairy, ares, venetian, raven,lotus, aries, porcelain, guardian, cerberus , lightning, night

Mercury : passion /air / hera / stardust / shooting star, magic, peacock, metal, rising sun

Helios : Hibiscus, ice cream, Easter egg, Ares, Aphrodite, serpent, peacock, white chocolate, forest, gargoyle, nova, bronzetalon, wraith, lightning

Astromancer: Angelfire / black rose / guardian /sunrise/bronzetalon / forestfire/rogue

Infinity : Firestorm 3, acrobat, lotus, aether, ares, Apollo, honeybee

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 12:44 PM
R24. Helios 16< Diamond 10 Mmb (very close battle)
R25. Immortal 20<

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 12:48 PM
Thanks

Your hubby is on a roll. Wonderful!

Fluffy smothered that Lightspeed and knocked it out quickly. Alright!
Yes my Mellow kicked butt! Ty :)

oh good luck sweetie .. throw in some low levels just in case :) have you got any of hte new japan ones ? good luck :)

woooot go jovita !!! well done :) so glad you didnt give up xxx

WEll hellios has actually behaved himself for all of us here this time around ... good luck babe :)

Lol so did mine, complete and utter shock. It was a close battle and Diamond won in the end. :)

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 12:51 PM

Awesome I may have to try Nightlight. I love seeing how to win without Diamond hybrids, that I don't have. Was worried there for a sec.

kklben
10-11-14, 01:03 PM
Hi all, finally managing to get online long enough to check out how everyone is doing :). Looks like everyone is either progressing nicely or already finished. I haven't read back very far, but congrats to everyone and good luck to those of us still battling. My last few rounds;

22. Mercury < rogue /mummy
23. Light speed < lightning/bronzetalon
24. Helios < lightning/diamond
25. Immortal < infinity
26. Space < lightning
27. Fireflower has so far taken out my dragons, but lots to still try :)

If I don't get a chance to comment on how everyone is doing, just know I am thinking of and rooting for each and everyone of you! I don't think any of us would get nearly as much enjoyment (or success) from this game and these battles without each other!

SHINeeFan23
10-11-14, 01:12 PM
:D they are a long time to hatch that is the problem .. try what you can :)

Yeah they do & I am. Tried soccer again but no so luck. Im jealous that some can defeat Ninja with it and yet I can't lol

jjblueyes
10-11-14, 01:18 PM
26- space < Marshmallow10 (bM)
27- fireflower < lightening10 (B) I lost with a suggested dragon on here but I can't remember which one lol

AwesomeChefDad
10-11-14, 01:19 PM
Got up to the usual L25 with not too much trouble but now on round 5 I think and will not be shocked if I have to go 12-15 to win against this guy...

theube
10-11-14, 01:21 PM
I see marshmallow winning a lot.... Sadly, I never got it.

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 01:27 PM
R24. Helios 16< Diamond 10 Mmb (very close battle)
R25. Immortal 20< Nightlight 6 bM

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 01:29 PM

Yes!!!!!! My Nightlight 6 also won against Immortal 20 mB :)

azucita
10-11-14, 01:40 PM

:( its biund to go diwn though. Im faving hellios now and kinda the same boat....sigh.....need to get me a diamond ;)

Good luck trying...

azucita
10-11-14, 01:42 PM
Azucita : this is what I have to take down HELL ios .. Hibiscus, ice cream, Easter egg, Ares, Aphrodite, serpent, peacock, white chocolate, forest, gargoyle, nova, bronzetalon, wraith - good luck sweetie :)

ok - level 20 champs are random. Try putting in the diamond, soccer metal, pyramid passion and infinity if you have them and if they dont get him down, then try babies - level 1 fire and forests are the best whilst the others are healing. That way you have just as big a chance of getting him down with the level 1s as you do with the big guys (5% difference) and you give your guys a break. Also then you can just sell the level1s is they dont make it.
The other thing is quite a few people have managed to get R25 down with other champions - I got him down with guardian - do you have a champ ?
Good luck :)

Thanks trauma. Tried all the ones i have and some more than two three times....arghhhhh... :)

azucita
10-11-14, 01:45 PM

29. Game glitched

Oh my. Congrats!!!! Nice when glitching in your favour :D

azucita
10-11-14, 01:49 PM

1. Apollo1 < Amazon10 bB
2. Comet 1< Amazon10 Bb
7. Owl 4< Avenging10 B
10. Mummy 7< Spring9 B
22. Mercury14 < Anubis10
26. Space18 <
27. Fireflower18 <
28. Astromancer 20 <
29. Infinity20 <
30. Ancestor20 <

Good luck all!

Great going carbuck!!!!

theube
10-11-14, 01:50 PM
Parakeet rocks against Space 18 (bmm) Almost there!