PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Update: 10-7-2014

IsisGarden
10-07-14, 10:35 AM
I am sure that TL will have some good stuff for Halloween. I have a feeling October will be a dull month for me because I am not a fan of Halloween.

I am hoping that they will add some items for those of us who don't celebrate Halloween.

irlanda_c
10-07-14, 11:12 AM
They always give us the unexpected so I wont be surprised if we get a train theme or something super random *lol

IsisGarden
10-07-14, 11:13 AM
They always give us the unexpected so I wont be surprised if we get a train theme or something super random *lol

LOL! You are silly, but, it's true. Thanks for the laugh.

irlanda_c
10-07-14, 11:15 AM
LOL! You are silly, but, it's true. Thanks for the laugh.

You're welcome! Is the least we can do while we wait for the update ;p

jojopeanut
10-07-14, 11:21 AM
Ya know what would be a perfect update. Old items Autumn and Halloween mixed items form years passed as well as a couple old catalogs. That would be perfect to me :)

winterpumpkin
10-07-14, 11:23 AM
Ya know what would be a perfect update. Old items Autumn and Halloween mixed items form years passed as well as a couple old catalogs. That would be perfect to me :)

That would be great. Just anything Autumn or Halloween please!

joelynjellybean
10-07-14, 11:33 AM
It's here.

New outfit - Fitness Flair - 10 hours
workout tops
fitness trackers
spandex pants
neon trainers

joelynjellybean
10-07-14, 11:37 AM
LTO - shoe wall Display 35 gems
foam rollers - 10 gems
runner mannequin 15 gems
fitness step 25,000 coins
stationary bike - 30,000 coins
pull up bar - 8 gems
gym floor tile 2,500 coins
box jump table - 5 gems
thin box jump table - 18,500 coins

I'd take screen shots but my device is doing that stupid error with the old goals and I can't get one right now.

JewelFang, here's a perfect update for one of your stores. :)

StevenKevin
10-07-14, 11:41 AM
nothing for me this week but a good update for players who have a sports/fitness corner - I think I would rather have the train theme lmao!!!

jojopeanut
10-07-14, 11:44 AM
Yea not looking for gym items I might get the LTO once I see it though

joelynjellybean
10-07-14, 11:47 AM
Yea not looking for gym items I might get the LTO once I see it though

It's kind of bizarre and not work 35 gems I don't think.

andromedablack
10-07-14, 11:51 AM
Everyone was waiting for Halloween or (like me)for a pretty Autumn catalogue but no,a sports theme again...
All I will say is I'd prefer a train theme too...

IsisGarden
10-07-14, 11:54 AM
Y'all are ****ing me with the train theme. LOL!

winterpumpkin
10-07-14, 11:57 AM
I guess we are skipping Autumn and Halloween. I think we are being punished for complaining. Lol

jojopeanut
10-07-14, 11:58 AM
The floor tiles are okay could be used anywhere I think I was looking closely at them making sure it didn't look like drips of sweat on them..LOL then they would be a NO NO..lol

StevenKevin
10-07-14, 11:59 AM
Y'all are ****ing me with the train theme. LOL!
doesnt sound like such a bad idea really!!!! sort of vintage classy "Murder on the Orient-Express" theme with upper-class dresses like in the famous movie (ok, we don't need the corpse lmao!!!!). More seriously, jusdging by my neighbor's stores, I dont think so many players are into sports themes.

jojopeanut
10-07-14, 12:06 PM
doesnt sound like such a bad idea really!!!! sort of vintage classy "Murder on the Orient-Express" theme with upper-class dresses like in the famous movie (ok, we don't need the corpse lmao!!!!). More seriously, jusdging by my neighbor's stores, I dont think so many players are into sports themes.

I'll take a Christmas Train (Polar Express) :)

jewelfang
10-07-14, 12:12 PM
LTO - shoe wall Display 35 gems
foam rollers - 10 gems
runner mannequin 15 gems
fitness step 25,000 coins
stationary bike - 30,000 coins
pull up bar - 8 gems
gym floor tile 2,500 coins
box jump table - 5 gems
thin box jump table - 18,500 coins

I'd take screen shots but my device is doing that stupid error with the old goals and I can't get one right now.

Wrong person, lol. I only have one shop. I forget the name of the person who has the gym, japanese and one other store, but it isn't me.

I had a gym corner in my store a long time ago, but it is long since gone, because we only had 3 gym type outfits and I had mastered all 3.

Nothing for me in this update either. I would like to see a pic of the LTO too if anyone buys it and is kind enough to post it here. It looks unique if nothing else.
The catalogue is nice, will look fine in my teal entryway after I finish up the 90's catalogue there.

IsisGarden
10-07-14, 12:16 PM
Here's a photo of my new gym section. It has some of the items in it. I'm okay with the gym items. It's not Halloween.

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p773/mrsdboone/c3a92dcd3ea75652b59224d9737f0cd6_zps57317e28.jpg

joelynjellybean
10-07-14, 12:20 PM
Wrong person, lol. I only have one shop. I forget the name of the person who has the gym, japanese and one other store, but it isn't me.

I had a gym corner in my store a long time ago, but it is long since gone, because we only had 3 gym type outfits and I had mastered all 3.

Nothing for me in this update either. I would like to see a pic of the LTO too if anyone buys it and is kind enough to post it here. It looks unique if nothing else.
The catalogue is nice, will look fine in my teal entryway after I finish up the 90's catalogue there.

You're right. I meant justkay or kayjust or whatever the other name is. I can't remember her forum name. Hey they both started with "J". LOL :)

jewelfang
10-07-14, 12:20 PM
I guess we are skipping Autumn and Halloween. I think we are being punished for complaining. Lol
If I remember correctly from last year we did not get Halloween stuff very early last year eaither. I think the HalLoween LTO came out like 10 days before the holiday itself, which sucks, less time to display these specific items. There were fall runway and pumpkin patch themes around it, perhaps earlier in the month, but Haloween came late.

I actually think the did the same thing with Christmas, and new years too. I remember it all got pulled in mid January so there was no time to do much with any of the holiday catalogues, even the skeleton one I remeber not getting all 4 items to lvl 2. They are really rushed lately with holiday content.

I am really hoping we get Halloween stuff next week! :-)

MizCricket
10-07-14, 12:23 PM
I really like the new catalog. I'd been planning to get rid of my fitness area for the past week, but maybe I'll just make it smaller and use the new catalog. I did buy a few of the new floor items to add to my current fitness area. The LTO isn't my thing, but it's reasonably priced for those who do like it! Nice update TL. I'm glad we're getting some diversity in themes. This game can get monotonous around this time of year with back to back holidays until January.

aishaibrahims
10-07-14, 12:24 PM
I nearly spat my cheeseburger out when i saw it was fitness! So unexpected! Id convinced myself android users would be getting a halloween version. Im sure if i had a fitness section id be over the moon, but i dont, so im not!! Another passenger for the orient express here!!

irlanda_c
10-07-14, 12:32 PM
Jajajajajajaja I told you a random theme!! (That we already got some months ago)

newmoonfashion
10-07-14, 01:32 PM
Wouldn't mind a train theme either... We have the cruise theme, so why not?
Google The Harrods Express or Harrods christmas train 2013 and see their amazing window displays from last year....

IsisGarden
10-07-14, 01:45 PM
Wouldn't mind a train theme either... We have the cruise theme, so why not?
Google The Harrods Express or Harrods christmas train 2013 and see their amazing window displays from last year....

I looked up the Harrod's Express Christmas Train. It has some interesting items. Perhaps you should upload some of the pictures on the Holiday thread found here... http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?73331-Fashion-Story-Holiday-Poll-and-Suggestions-9-22-14.

angelmama24
10-07-14, 01:48 PM
I'll take a Christmas Train (Polar Express) :)

I'll take a subway for my NYC area. It would be more useful than what we got today.

AnnasCoffee
10-07-14, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the floor tiles Lava. I like the jewel-tone blue. You did a great job of blending in tones and shades, otherwise it might have been too bold or obnoxious. I like fine details :)

Sports isn't my favorite, but anything is better than halloween.

StevenKevin
10-07-14, 02:19 PM
Orient express, polar express, hartods express, subway.... seems like what started as a joke is turning into a real request!!!!!

Bellamiux
10-07-14, 02:22 PM
I like the catalog! this Teal blue is so cute! Unexpected indeed lol!
Cant wait for the halloweens updateS !!!!! (pls be more than one><)

mergirl96
10-07-14, 02:38 PM
Silly me thinking we'd get Halloween items, when this week is obviously perfect for continuing the fitness theme! Seriously, I'm not sure if TL has ever been so commited to continuing a theme, but they seem to really like the idea of a fitness themed boutique. There is nothing for me in this update, but it must be great for people who have little fitness corners. I actually like the catalog, it's really cute for a workout outfit. I'll just continue patiently waiting for Halloween stuff.

About this train theme idea, I think if done right it could be great. I love the idea of having the Polar Express as an LTO during Christmas.

yumyummi8
10-07-14, 02:38 PM
Are you serious, another exercise outfit??? Why don't they rename the game Exercise Story? It's October, where's the Halloween outfits? By the time we get them (if we even get any) Halloween will be over.

Rose_00
10-07-14, 03:18 PM
The exercise outfit is cute, but I was really looking forward to getting Halloween outfits and decor :(

jojopeanut
10-07-14, 03:57 PM
I actually went ahead and got the LTO I'm not using it now, but I know I will. I like it the shape is cool arcutectiuly speaking.

JustKay
10-07-14, 04:15 PM
Yes. Yes! Yes!!! YESSSSS!!! *43 gems and several hundred thousand coins later* I love a good retail therapy session! I was pretty close to saving up a hundred gems but this is so worth it. I even ended up buying the LTO even though it's not so pretty, and kind of large for a display with no mannequins. Thank you TL! :)

You're right. I meant justkay or kayjust or whatever the other name is. I can't remember her forum name. Hey they both started with "J". LOL :)

I think you mean me. It is both actually, but my gym store is zzGoldMine2 :) I thought I had perfection, but now it's even better (although a bit over crowded now)! I just need to sell down all the clothes and then I'll do a photo shoot!

Natasha_07
10-07-14, 04:18 PM
About this train theme idea, I think if done right it could be great. I love the idea of having the Polar Express as an LTO during Christmas.

I love the idea of polar express for Christmas...

Natasha_07
10-07-14, 04:19 PM
I dislike this update, what happened to Halloween stuff or even autumn stuff I would take.

JustKay
10-07-14, 04:42 PM
Here's a photo of the LTO. It's huge at 3x3 so it's getting a bit crowded in my weights section.

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad113/just_kev/FSGym1_zps937fcd17.jpg

Some of the other items in the update deployed on the mats

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad113/just_kev/FSGym2_zpscba7cc14.jpg

Ic3e
10-07-14, 04:51 PM
Well I just gotta thank TL because NO MORE SEASONALS! But be disappointed in them because seriously? Another sporty theme? I thought a lot of us agreed that we don't ever wanna see another fitness/sporty theme?

JustKay
10-07-14, 04:58 PM
Well I just gotta thank TL because NO MORE SEASONALS! But be disappointed in them because seriously? Another sporty theme? I thought a lot of us agreed that we don't ever wanna see another fitness/sporty theme?

I think it's a bit early to call off Halloween. Sometimes they are a bit late since they have to line up a new Android app and so on. Fingers crossed it's still on! :D

I would agree that we have had enough sporty themes so far, even if my store is 100% sport. Frankly I have no more space to put out any more items >.< I wasn't expecting anything new until the next olympics.

lmwashburn
10-07-14, 05:06 PM
I don't get it? There must not be anyone there with any marketing experience or seasonal experience? You would typically release fitness items in January after the holidays! This isn't difficult. I mean I don't want to sound nasty but if they would just follow the advertisements and stores. I think we could all agree if they released themes earlier along with the retail world we would we happy!! ��

Anthropologie7
10-07-14, 05:27 PM
The new update is awful!! That LTO is hideous!! C'mon team lava!! For real?!! We already have a gym catalog! Everyone wants more Fall outfits/decorations. Plus, we're all anxiously awaiting Halloween items and we STILL have to wait!! what is going on??! What a huge DISAPPOINTMENT!! Please listen to the players!!!

TeabytheSea3
10-07-14, 05:53 PM
I wasn't going to reply because I am so completely disappointed with the entire update. However, after seeing the really great updates that are coming tomorrow for Bakery & Restaurant Stories, I am even more disappointed. It just feels like TL doesn't really care about Fashion Story anymore. If they can release holiday & seasonal updates for those games, they can do it for this one. If they can offer goals for those games, they can for this one. Maybe next week.

orleansparish
10-07-14, 05:54 PM
I knew today was tuesday because i checked my phone to see what was new in dragon. How could i forget to check fashion too?! Until i went to their blog to see what was for tomorrow. I knew id come here and choke laughing at the comments with the fitness stuff.

Was it that we loved it so much the last time around? The shoe thingy would look ok, i guess, near my gym bag display but ive not used that in months.

orleansparish
10-07-14, 05:54 PM
I am sure that TL will have some good stuff for Halloween. I have a feeling October will be a dull month for me because I am not a fan of Halloween.

I am hoping that they will add some items for those of us who don't celebrate Halloween.

Girlfriend, when did you become moderator?! So cool. Congrats!

tropitech4575
10-07-14, 06:00 PM
AWFUL!!! And with so many fabulous suggestions to chose from. A wintery Steampunk theme would be wonderful now as a lead in to Halloween. The Polar/Orient Express idea for Christmas would follow on beautifully afterwards too. I don't like this update at all, I don't get TL sometimes.

Zee_Zatara
10-07-14, 06:01 PM
Posting just to counter the Halloween bashing going on in this thread. I'm a huge fan of Halloween, it's my favorite holiday, so I'm still waiting for some catalogs and decorations that reflect how fun this time of year is. TL, don't disappoint us.

irlanda_c
10-07-14, 07:15 PM
Orient express, polar express, hartods express, subway.... seems like what started as a joke is turning into a real request!!!!!

Jajajajaja I didnt expect that lol, the train idea came to my mind thinking of random themes, but now I can see the potential with all the suggestions!

JustKay
10-07-14, 09:46 PM
The train idea is gaining steam *ba da boom*

I think it's a fresh idea but so many different possibilities. It could fit the winter theme and it hasn't been done before. I loved riding the bullet trains across Japan and Europe, but the steam cho-chos would be so much more romantic. I keep thinking about that statue of the couple embracing in London central. That guy's hand better not move lower!

http://www.hentis-rail.co.uk/On_Location/2008/London260108/images/260108/StPancrasCoupleLondon260108d.jpg

CuteTali
10-07-14, 10:22 PM
Cool update for those who are fitness freaks. Me, not so much. I appreciate the attention to details they put into this outfit though, the contrast stiching on the pants are excellent! The whole ensemble is rather lovely if you're into excercising and staying fit. The shoes really make the whole outfit pop and the fitness band is very much on trend now. Good job TL!

I don't get the LTO at all, I don't like it, which is good, because I'm really low on gems and I know I'm gonna buy a lot on BF and Xmas sales, so it's better that I save my money for now, so that I can afford shopping a lot when these sales hit the game.

I do like the floor decorations, the bike and the excercise step are nice looking, bought them both, even though I don't have a fitness section at the moment. Then I was thinking now all we need is gym floor, then I go to check walls and tiles and what do I see? Sure enough, they thought about that too! Great job again on that detail too, makes me want to open a fitness section, maybe after I'm done with all the holiday stuff.

I was actually kind of pleasantly surprised we didn't get bombed with even more autumn and Halloween stuff, as not everyone in the world celebrates it and I'm not much into it anyhow. I'm still trying to master those catalogues from previous years so that I can finally delete that clanky old and slow version off my device. so yet another point to TL, which makes for 3 good valid points for me this week from this update, so it's a win for me, even though it's not at all anything I would personally wear. I appreciate them catering to more people though.

cakebaby75
10-08-14, 04:06 AM
Another gym catalogue... Really? Now and again I put a small gym section in my store if I have some free space, but more in the spring/summer months.

It's a week of saving gems for me and working on the catalogues I'm trying to master. We have Black Friday (hopefully) coming up soon so it's all good

andromedablack
10-08-14, 05:21 AM
The only good thing for me in this update is that it's not a Halloween update. You know there are people in other parts of the world that don't celebrate such thing as Halloween.In my place we only celebrate Carnival in February, which is kind of similar with Halloween but much better IMO as is not all that freeky, spooky, hideous black-orange stuff but a colorfull and joyfull holiday instead.
I haven't bought anything new for my avi for weeks and I've become a little bored with the game again but I guess I should just keep my gems for BF too.

yumyummi8
10-08-14, 07:50 AM
I completely agree. Who are the people working at Team Lava? I could do a better job. Putting out Halloween/seasonal items would increase gem sales, and they would make more money!! Who likes these recent updates? Especially the exercise ones? It's a great game but extremely disappointing with how they're running it.

joelynjellybean
10-08-14, 08:49 AM
Yes. Yes! Yes!!! YESSSSS!!! *43 gems and several hundred thousand coins later* I love a good retail therapy session! I was pretty close to saving up a hundred gems but this is so worth it. I even ended up buying the LTO even though it's not so pretty, and kind of large for a display with no mannequins. Thank you TL! :)

I think you mean me. It is both actually, but my gym store is zzGoldMine2 :) I thought I had perfection, but now it's even better (although a bit over crowded now)! I just need to sell down all the clothes and then I'll do a photo shoot!

Yep. I meant you. I thought it was JustKay in the forums but I wasn't sure. I already visited your stores this morning with tips and gifts. I figured you would redo your gym store. Looked great. I didn't see the running mannequin or the foam rollers though. LOL :)

shelbycatc
10-08-14, 10:19 AM
Hi neighbor! Did not realize you are a moderator! Cool

JustKay
10-08-14, 04:12 PM
Yep. I meant you. I thought it was JustKay in the forums but I wasn't sure. I already visited your stores this morning with tips and gifts. I figured you would redo your gym store. Looked great. I didn't see the running mannequin or the foam rollers though. LOL :)

Thanks a bunch, Joelyn! I think I've visited you back on at least two of my stores. I haven't really been maintaining my main JustKay beach store since that's already maxed out.

I'll get to the foam rollers one day. They're perfect for my lap pool. I'll probably put the runner beside my pool for laughs ;) I've never bought gems on my gym and japanese garden store, so right now I'm pretty low on gems. I always keep just enough in case TL throw a surprise sale... then there's halloween to budget for. I've learned to be very patient playing FS.

JustKay
10-08-14, 04:24 PM
... In my place we only celebrate Carnival in February, which is kind of similar with Halloween but much better IMO as is not all that freeky, spooky, hideous black-orange stuff but a colorfull and joyfull holiday instead. ...

I remember when they did carnival once! They had some great items and displays out that time! Would live to see them revisit the theme!

MizCricket
10-08-14, 04:32 PM
Some of the other items in the update deployed on the mats

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad113/just_kev/FSGym2_zpscba7cc14.jpg

LOVE how you made it look like an exercise class with the steps on mats. Very clever! :-)

twospoons
10-08-14, 04:49 PM
I would like the update a lot if I weren't desperate for halloween costumes for my current shop! It might be a good time to re-release the flight attendant catalog, if you don't think it would still be controversial. the timing is better, the outfit could conceivably be called a costume, and you did put all that work into it. i'll save working on the gym outfit until i next put out my fitness decor, since i still haven't mastered the other such outfits.

JustKay
10-08-14, 05:14 PM
LOVE how you made it look like an exercise class with the steps on mats. Very clever! :-)

Thanks a bunch! That was the original idea that made me start a fresh store with just the gym theme. It's a bit space hungry. Only problem is all the mannequins face south >.< At least I have one girl having a fan-spastic time in class! :D

JustKay
10-08-14, 06:16 PM
I would like the update a lot if I weren't desperate for halloween costumes for my current shop! It might be a good time to re-release the flight attendant catalog, if you don't think it would still be controversial. the timing is better, the outfit could conceivably be called a costume, and you did put all that work into it. i'll save working on the gym outfit until i next put out my fitness decor, since i still haven't mastered the other such outfits.

I would only agree on the basis that if an uproar happens again, TL will release another mystery box on sale :D Somehow I don't think they will even release the older Halloween flight attendant costume.

jojopeanut
10-08-14, 10:10 PM
I'm really surprised almost shocked actually at the displeased post on this update. Very harsh critical comments, TL will bring out Halloween I wouldn't fret to much over it. Just be happy they're still making updates for this game I know, sooner or later this FS will be a thing of the past for TL they're leaning more and more to the cupcake whatever and bubble games, candy etc. I don't like the update so much myself, but I know that there will be something I like soon enough. Players that post here are only a very few compared to the amount of players. Think of (us) as a mere grain of sand on beach.

I'm sure numerous players that never post like this update.

minidemon88
10-09-14, 10:57 AM
Such a totally random theme. Not so fond of this fitness theme, but I'm glad for those who like it. The LTO is pretty unique and not so overprice. But I'm holding onto my gems for BFS! Unless there's a awesome LTO that I must get it. Hopefully they won't disappoint us like what they did last year. Last year sale sucks! :(

@jojopeanut: I agreed! It's like they're leaning more towards the other new games/more popular games. I'm usually happy whenever we get a new updates/ new catalog. Although I may/may not like the theme, but there's always something new to look forward to. So I'm sure they will release a Halloween updates sooner or later.

JustKay
10-09-14, 04:00 PM
I think updates to FS require more creativity, where as new levels in those puzzlers are about mixing in a few different features together in different ratios, and maybe reducing the number of moves you can make. It's also harder to please everyone (make sales) with the update contents (as shown in this thread), where as new puzzlers are either too easy or too hard and players spend their gems on the same tools to help them through different level. It's a much cleaner business model.

I wouldn't say that they're necessarily spending more effort on the puzzlers, it's just you probably get more updates to a puzzler for the same effort as one update to FS.

orleansparish
10-09-14, 07:28 PM
I'm really surprised almost shocked actually at the displeased post on this update. Very harsh critical comments, TL will bring out Halloween I wouldn't fret to much over it. Just be happy they're still making updates for this game I know, sooner or later this FS will be a thing of the past for TL they're leaning more and more to the cupcake whatever and bubble games, candy etc. I don't like the update so much myself, but I know that there will be something I like soon enough. Players that post here are only a very few compared to the amount of players. Think of (us) as a mere grain of sand on beach.

I'm sure numerous players that never post like this update.

I couldn't agree more. At least we still get a new outfit EVERY week. Which is amazing to me considering fashion has been out just as long as bakery and for months we couldn't get a new recipe on the oven. We still get LTOs every week. Bakery OR restaurant hasn't had a regular one in I don't know how long. We are shocked to pieces when they do.

Every person won't like every release that comes out every week. It's impossible. Or we would all be miffed with having to store stuff to make way for new things. We all have different tastes. We still get the gems for mastering and as I said before, this isn't dress my avatar. You can play online games for free on your laptop for that.

People take themselves too seriously for what's supposed to be a release for us. I wouldn't be surprised if one day, someone reads this stuff and takes it to heart, then decided enough with the foolishness and lets the game go down the drain.

When this game suffers like farm did, then make a complaint. Until then, some folks need to get over themselves.

Even though the workout stuff is tired and ugly. :p

orleansparish
10-09-14, 07:30 PM

If I were them I wouldn't release anything again. Especially the way some kids acted a plum fool over nothing. It sucks I won't get to keep my Halloween stuff out for long, but meh, ill use whatever I can get this year for another time and maybe I can keep it out all year around. Like the spider silk display...hint..hint....now release THAT one again!

jojopeanut
10-09-14, 10:37 PM
I would also like to encourage those who do post. And who don't add to the suggestion thread please do so. TL does use our suggestions. If you don't like something at least you have a chance to change it or see one of your ideas in the game. Please consider it, and don't give up it might take a while but you nevet know. It happened once for me and for other posters in the thread too.

Your ideas DO matter ya just never know till you try. ;)

twospoons
10-10-14, 03:33 PM
I couldn't agree more. At least we still get a new outfit EVERY week. Which is amazing to me considering fashion has been out just as long as bakery and for months we couldn't get a new recipe on the oven. We still get LTOs every week. Bakery OR restaurant hasn't had a regular one in I don't know how long. We are shocked to pieces when they do.

Every person won't like every release that comes out every week. It's impossible. Or we would all be miffed with having to store stuff to make way for new things. We all have different tastes. We still get the gems for mastering and as I said before, this isn't dress my avatar. You can play online games for free on your laptop for that.

People take themselves too seriously for what's supposed to be a release for us. I wouldn't be surprised if one day, someone reads this stuff and takes it to heart, then decided enough with the foolishness and lets the game go down the drain.

When this game suffers like farm did, then make a complaint. Until then, some folks need to get over themselves.

Even though the workout stuff is tired and ugly. :p

whenever i see overblown reactions to updates (and i don't mean regular statements of opinion, which are completely valid) i like to remind myself that many of our fellow players are young, and intense feelings come with the territory. i sure as heck don't miss it.

JustKay
10-12-14, 04:18 PM
whenever i see overblown reactions to updates (and i don't mean regular statements of opinion, which are completely valid) i like to remind myself that many of our fellow players are young, and intense feelings come with the territory. i sure as heck don't miss it.

That is so true! It makes so much more sense now :D