PDA

View Full Version : Cool Christmas Ideas!

jbfps116
10-07-14, 01:53 AM
Here's some cool ideas for christmas Castle story, if the devs like it.

making cookies!!!

ideas:
2 flour 1 sugar 1 chocolate = 12 chocolate cookies
2 flour 1 sugar 1 green dye = 12 Christmas tree cookies! [green dye = mix blue and yellow dye in potion shop]
2 flour 1 sugar 1 glimmerbulb = 12 glimmerbulb thumbprint cookies!
2 flour 1 sugar 1 syrup = maple cookies!
2 flour 1 sugar 1 golden nugget = 1 gold cookie for the baron. he can't be left out ! lol
etc
etc
maybe you could earn prizes based on how many cookies you bake, sort of like the pyre festival!
idea for starter pack: 50 flour 50 sugar gems??

this cookie idea could be applied to any other time as well..
just putting out more hopeful ideas,
joe

Anaboe
10-07-14, 04:28 AM
Oh no! Not more stress for my cooks! They're already working 24/7 is I have anything to say in it!

I'm trying to get my first Faery Workshop, and it's keeping my kitchen bussy from the day this update came out!

jbfps116
10-08-14, 03:10 AM
true i didn't think of that... they NEED to make a flour mill/improved windmill and a sugar cane press !!! having to make that in the kitchens is a huge drain.

scarletdragon18
10-08-14, 07:44 PM
A bakery-type building would be perfect! Much like how the tinker shop is for glues, this could be used for sweets/flour!

iLLUMI2012
10-09-14, 04:37 AM
The TL Castle Story devs need to allow flour and sugar production from the Windmills, same as Farm Story 2.
The windmills should be put to better use than just being a coin & occasional flour drop building.
As it stands, making sugar and flour for the sweets that require them slows down the entire process and is highly time consuming. In Farm Story 2 you can add slots so that the Windmills can make more than one item at a time. Even if it costs gems to add slots then I'm sure most players would be happy to use them for that purpose. You can set 'em and forget 'em. :) Then you don't need to check back so frequently.

But back on topic, all that talk of cookies is making me hungry. :)