PDA

View Full Version : Downloading FSVD gives 5 free gems and 6 each

Unregistered
01-29-11, 11:50 AM
.. And 6 free gems each for BS and RS? Mm how come only 5 for FSVD?

Donnahh
01-29-11, 05:00 PM
.. And 6 free gems each for BS and RS? Mm how come only 5 for FSVD?

Hmm I thought about this too and wondered if it was because of what people mostly use their gems for?
To finish dishes in RS and BS it's usually 4-6 gems, so that seemed reasonable.
On FS to fertilize the whole farm or such is 10 gems.

Or. You can tip your neighbors in BS and RS 6 times, and in FS 10 times but 10 gems in FS would be too much for every player so they halved it?

Unregisteredand
01-31-11, 06:50 AM
Oh ya FS has little task windows poping up on the svreen noq.and the tasks on FS are mundaine and for newbies only!!! So far every task performed is of course still unlike any other game thats played on the Iphone, Talk about a rip off. Any other game requires the player spend just 1 Buck/Gem to revive everything. Team"Grab your ankles" Lava wants to 15 for multiple rwstores 4 per item or 16 for the lot of team.

if you play a lot and have been playing at leaset since middle november then you have seen the numbers fall off dramatically , as the players make a a quick exit. Due to team grab your ankles continues to stick it to us with using any KY Jelly. They continue impose more and more new restrictions on watering and gifting on all their games. We cant complain since their free to play.
Its so bad that 90Percent of my neighbors in all the story games have simplydisappeared and now im lucky to get 10 gifts in 2 days compared to the 60+ i got daily before hand.

Unregistered
01-31-11, 03:06 PM
You may get some gems, but now when neighbors water your farm, the water disappears:(