PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Hybrid still breedable?

kitthecat
10-06-14, 08:22 PM
Can any moderator, TL/storm8 staff or anyone successfullly get Mythic hybrid drogons thru breeding lately answer this question.

Been trying to breed Mythic hybird, white/black + Mythic, for weeks, and all I got are non-stop Firestorm, not even a plain Mythic came out. Btw, I have 3 Mythic dragons from the time when it was just released, now trying to collection more of this hybird.

I know this hybird had been taken away b4, then TL put it back, and i dont remember anything about it is not breedable. But, with weeks of failures, I do wonder, IS THE MYTHIC HYBRID STILL BREEDABLE?

Thanks in advance

AJImmer
10-06-14, 10:36 PM
Can any moderator, TL/storm8 staff or anyone successfullly get Mythic hybrid drogons thru breeding lately answer this question.

Been trying to breed Mythic hybird, white/black + Mythic, for weeks, and all I got are non-stop Firestorm, not even a plain Mythic came out. Btw, I have 3 Mythic dragons from the time when it was just released, now trying to collection more of this hybird.

I know this hybird had been taken away b4, then TL put it back, and i dont remember anything about it is not breedable. But, with weeks of failures, I do wonder, IS THE MYTHIC HYBRID STILL BREEDABLE?

Thanks in advance

I got one today on my jr account - I was trying for Camelot (using Air + Fire) but got a Mythic - so it'd still breedable.

kitthecat
10-07-14, 05:21 AM
I got one today on my jr account - I was trying for Camelot (using Air + Fire) but got a Mythic - so it'd still breedable.

Thanks for the reply. Got another 2 Firestorm.... AGAIN!!!! Ok, seem like I have to keep trying :(

scottyhaha
10-07-14, 06:15 AM
Got Helios few days ago, so hybrid still breedable

bexrexbex
10-07-14, 06:31 AM
I've wanted Mythic for soooo long. It's one of the few hybrids I haven't manged to breed (the other being Tropic).

kooky panda
10-07-14, 07:14 AM
If you see the dragon in your market, you can still get it from breeding.
I also just got two mythics while trying for the Camelot.