PDA

View Full Version : Answered very slow to load

bestrest777
10-06-14, 06:51 PM
The bingo update..the new bingo takes forever to load.....too long to wait actually.

mayennalee
10-07-14, 04:54 AM
I am having the same problem.

I installed the new version but the game wouldnt load, so I uninstalled and cleared the cache qnd reinstalled the Rio version but the same thing is happening.

The loading - 'data/assets' part takes up to 50seconds to load, which is too long, but the new beauty pageant room says loading but just hangs there. I left it for 5 mins and nothing moved.

previous to this update the game loaded fine.

Please fix it :)

DessertWolf
10-07-14, 10:58 AM
Sorry to hear that. You may need to close any running applications on your device in order to assist with memory usage when accessing our games. Please be sure that you're currently using the most up-to-date original version of Bingo since our updates will be for there. Also, be sure to ensure you have a stable internet connection to avoid running into any issues with connecting to our servers. Hope this helps!

mayennalee
10-07-14, 03:31 PM
Sorry to hear that. You may need to close any running applications on your device in order to assist with memory usage when accessing our games. Please be sure that you're currently using the most up-to-date original version of Bingo since our updates will be for there. Also, be sure to ensure you have a stable internet connection to avoid running into any issues with connecting to our servers. Hope this helps!

Thanks for responding.

No it didnt.

I have Wi-Fi and hook into my PC. I have no problem with any other App.
I downloaded the new version1.6.0.1g
Cleared the cache
Cleared the memory in the RAM manager

Opened the App.

Waited 20-30seconds for the game to load
Selected Classic Bingo and I am still waiting for it to load.
The loading bar only shows half way across
and there is a spiral whirling away where the picture of the girl is meant to be.

Still waiting.

My tablet has just gone into sleep mode and I have it set on 2mins time out. (Samsung 10.2)

So way way too long for the game to load.

ETA: The game was fine - a bit slow to load initially - but this Beauty Pageant update has stuffed it.
ETA2: Let me know if you need any other info :) and thanks again for your help

DessertWolf
10-07-14, 03:45 PM
I see, sorry that it didn't help. Please contact support@sharkparty.com and provide me with your Support Ticket Number in PM so a Support Agent can take a look at your account.

bestrest777
10-07-14, 05:28 PM
Rio works great but the new bingo takes at least 5 minutes. I don't have anything else running. It is impossible to play like that. Each new round.....wait and wait.

mayennalee
10-08-14, 05:18 AM
I see, sorry that it didn't help. Please contact support@sharkparty.com and provide me with your Support Ticket Number in PM so a Support Agent can take a look at your account. will do. Thank you.