PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble scrolling

babs3449
10-06-14, 03:12 PM
I am playing on an iPad and have just gotten to level 40, where I have to scroll sideways to plant. I can't seem to do it right, I just plant things that I don't want and can't get to the last plant in line, the strawberries. The only time I was able to do it was when the wheat basket was empty. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong, or if there is a spot to touch which will scroll instead of plant? Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks, babs3449

SparklyOctopus
10-06-14, 04:55 PM
Sorry to hear about this! Are you seeing the animation that shows up for dragging and planting? If this is the case, could you also try swiping quickly back and forth to access the crops that are on the next page? If you try to hold down the crops and swipe sideways, it will stall and it won't take you to the next page of crops to plant. Please let us know if that works for you! :)

GameOfFarms
10-06-14, 05:30 PM
This has always been a problem and I don't understand why the plants can't be shown in two rows.
The best way I have found is to swipe by pressing on the wheat, corn or tomatoes, that way if you accidentally plant some the growing time is short.

babs3449
10-07-14, 12:49 PM
Thanks, yes, Sparkly, I see the animation, but it doesn't drag, it plants, which are frequently not what I intended to plant. Maybe I am touching a wrong spot. I agree with GameofFarms that having 2 rows would help. I have alsohadtrouble scrolling through the shops and sometimes end up buying something by accident. I know I can just sell it, but sometimes when the barn is nearly full this can push me over the limit. I hope maybe with practice it will get better. As GofF suggested, I try to
swipe on the plants with a short growing time.