PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2 Craft Suggestions

FrozenTurtle
10-06-14, 03:08 PM
Hey everyone!

We know our players are full of creative ideas for new and exciting things in Farm Story 2! We have gathered a bunch of great ideas over the past few months, but we want to get even more fresh ideas for potential NEW craftable items in Farm Story 2!

We're looking specifically for new crafts that can be made with existing food or parts at the following buildings (I've included what can currently be made at each building for reference/inspiration):

Jewelsmith: Earrings, Ring, Necklace, Wooden Necklace
Candle Maker: Simple Candle, Lemon Candle, Blackberry Candle, Vanilla Candle
Toy Maker: Wooden Rocking Horse, Toy Train, Doll, Doll House, Nutcracker Toy
Ice Creamery: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberry Popsicle, Ice Cream Sandwich
Juicer: Tomato Juice, Citrus Juice, Veggie Juice, Cranberry Juice

Do you have an idea for some crazy juice flavor? Help us come up with another great craft item that all Farm Story 2 players will enjoy! Let us know what your idea is in this thread, so we can include it in a future poll! No craft is too silly or too weird. Definitely share whatever is on your mind!

janenorton
10-06-14, 03:37 PM
i would like to see ring or braclet using the red gem. I get the red gem mining and can't use it to make anything, not sure what it is for. Thanks and love the game!

driver1711
10-06-14, 04:15 PM
i would like to see ring or braclet using the red gem. I get the red gem mining and can't use it to make anything, not sure what it is for. Thanks and love the game!Red jewel is used in the Jewelsmith along with 3 gold nuggets to make a red pendant necklace.

GameOfFarms
10-06-14, 05:26 PM
Candle maker: Always have an excess of cocoa. A chocolate candle would be great.

Jeweller: Wood is difficult to keep too much of so I would like something in the jeweller that doesn't require it.
Bracelet requiring all four gems? Ruby, ore, silver and gold?
Or a silver charm. That could then perhaps go on a bracelet.

Toy maker:
It would be great if saws were a little bit more available.
A kids wagon? Wood, iron ore, maybe something else. Perhaps wheels could be made in the jeweller from iron ore?
Puzzle.
Skipping rope using wood and wool. Perhaps rope could be made from wool in the craft maker which could then be used for other items too (yoyos, etc)

Juicer:
Banana juice (2 banana, 1 apple, 1 honey)

I don't have the ice creamery yet so I'm unsure of what recipes are available, but my own ice cream maker isn't used to just make ice cream. We make slushies and frozen yoghurt (which could be made in the dairy) too. The juices could be made into slushies? Chocolate ice cream (cocoa, sugar, milk). Gelato with the different fruits (syrup or sugar, milk, cream, and any of the fruits).

GameOfFarms
10-06-14, 06:38 PM
More candles: Green Tea and Lemongrass is a really nice smelling candle. Lemon could be used instead of lemongrass?
What about a lip balm? We could make Cocoa butter in the candle maker, the next recipe could call for the cocoa butter, beeswax, and a flavouring (strawberries, citrus, cocoa for chocolate).

GameOfFarms
10-06-14, 06:42 PM
Ice cream: Cookies and Cream (the choc chip cookie, cream, sugar, milk, maybe vanilla).

What about ice cream cones made in, hmm, maybe the mill? From corn or perhaps wheat? Then ice cream could be put into cones.

Ice blocks from the fruits. You could even have to use wood (again *rolleyes*) to make a stick.

Sorbet using fruit and syrup.

cheryllemon
10-07-14, 09:34 AM
Jeweler: blue sapphire bracelets. Give us the ability to get the sapphires from the mine.
Candle Maker : green tea candles
Juicer blue berry juice. You can add blue berry bushes or trees (whatever they grow on).
Ice creamery: stawberry Ice cream

PookieBear50
10-07-14, 04:56 PM
Thank you for adding what is already available. I was going to suggest cranberry juice until I realized it might already be possible to make it.

From the Jewelsmith, how about wooden bracelets with gold trim? Kind of like Hawaiian jewelry, maybe.

From the Candle Maker, I'm not sure what other crops might make good candles. If some of the event trees were made available again (e.g., plumeria), it might offer an additional floral candle.

From the Toymaker, a wagon?

For the Ice Creamery, how about lemon sorbet or an orange dreamsicle (not sure if those are still available, but I think they were orange-creme flavored popsicles). Or different flavors of puddings, perhaps.

For the Juicer, the only ones I can think of using the existing crops would be carrot juice and apple juice.

MelCross74
10-08-14, 09:13 AM
In Jewelry why not a wax melter and wax tarts in the candle maker.

panix
10-08-14, 12:13 PM
For the Ice creamery maybe peanut butter and chocolate ice cream? Or peanut butter and vanilla? Or banana chocolate. You could do Neapolitan with chocolate, vanilla and strawberry!

Juicer, all I can think of is some sort of berry juice, with blackberries, strawberries and maybe cranberries?

Jewelsmith what about some hoop earrings, or some sort of tiara?

For the candle maker, maybe an apple spice candle? (Herbs could be used for the spice)

Jnny2good
10-11-14, 12:08 PM
You didn't mention the candy maker, but I think a new item is due there too. How about a marshmallow made from two simple syrups, then you could make Rocky Road Ice Cream from milk, chocolate peanuts and marshmallows. Moose tracks ice cream is a personal favorite of mine. Vanilla, chocolate and peanut butter are needed to make that. For juices, I'd like to see a blackberry lemonade. Silver bracelet from 3 silver would help keep my jewelery maker inventory balanced. Full support to the chocolate candle idea. For the toymaker, nothing is as universal as a teddy bear. Just Wool and wooden buttons for that.

christjust
10-12-14, 10:25 AM
It would be nice to grow mint and we could make mint chocolate chip ice cream using mint, sugar and chocolate. For mint and coffee could be a peppermint latte. Can we make peppermintmint in the candy machine using the mint and sugar. This would be nice at Holiday time!

Also, if we could grow pumpkins for Fall season and make pumpkin flavored things. Like pumpkin bread using pumpkin, bread and brown sugar. pumpkin and butter for Pumpkin Butter, pumpkin with herbs and coffee, could be a pumpkin spice latte. Pumpkin ice cream using pumpkin and ice cream.

Breakfast on the Farm:

Breakfast items in the bakery like a bacon, egg, and bisquit and cheese sandwich. Bisquits and gravy using 2 bisquits, milk and flour and bacon. Fried potatoes or hash browns using potatoes and peppers. Orange juice in the juicer using oranges and sugar. We can use Milk, eggs, flour for pancakes. Milk, eggs, flour and chocolate for chocolate chip pancakes. Waffles using milk, sugar, vanilla, eggs and flour.

These are just a few ideas hope you like them!! 👍😊

babs3449
10-12-14, 02:09 PM
Maybe some ideas could be co-ordinated with the holiday suggestions. I had not started the game last year, but it appeared like you had pine trees. That would be a great scent for candles, as would cranberries. There could be some holiday jewelry, maybe a silver or gold bracelet with a tree charm with ruby chips for ornaments. In the creamery, maybe eggs plus cream plus herbs could make egg nog ice cream.

In the juicer, some kind of Apple/berry juice or mixed berry juice.

Another idea for the jewelry maker. When the otter dives down and brings up a shell, it could have a pearl in it, which could be used as a pendant, or several could be saved up to use as necklace or bracelet.

Don't have the toy maker, but wood could be used for a set of blocks.

Although the sushi shop was not mentioned, I have been wondering why the tuna has not been used in that? Maybe avocado trees could be added and the avocados used with tuna, rice, and nori for a California roll.

babs3449
10-12-14, 02:22 PM
Just had another thought. In addition to the truffle butter, we could haveb other flavored such as honey butter, herb butter, and maybe fruit flavored as well.

kitte85
10-13-14, 12:38 PM
I'd like to second panix's idea of an apple spice candle. Many others too, but then I'd just be re-listing a lot of the thread so far. :)

Not sure if any of these are feasible but...

Jewelsmith
- fox (or other animal) pendant or brooch: with silver and maybe a ruby for the eyes?
- bells: made from silver and iron

Toymaker:
- hockey sticks: maybe wood or some metal
- toys for pets: made with cotton and maybe the bell I mentioned above?
- xylophone: wood (and possibly a metal if going for a glockenspiel) and maybe cotton for the mallet

I wanted to suggest ice skates or other sports equipment like balls, but they require materials that aren't currently available in FS2. And possibly never will. :P

GameOfFarms
10-14-14, 09:00 PM
Although the sushi shop was not mentioned, I have been wondering why the tuna has not been used in that? Maybe avocado trees could be added and the avocados used with tuna, rice, and nori for a California roll.

Level 52 sashimi is added with the tuna used :)

NYM9CX
10-16-14, 09:28 AM
Make from Juicer:
Would need Almond Trees;

Blackberry Lemonade: (2) Blackberries; (1) Lemon; (1) White Sugar
Almond Milk: (2) Almonds; (2) Milk
Chocolate Milk: (2) Chocolate; (2) Cream
Flax Seed Juice:(1) Flax; (1) Blueberry; (1) Carrot; (1) Almond
Other Juices: Apple Cider (fall); Orange Carrot Juice

Make from Cafe:
Honey Milk: (1) Honey; (2) Milk

Goats alternating making wool and milk turn milk into goat cheese

Made from Bakery:
Flax Seed Bread: (1) Flax; (1) Flour

Would like to donate more gifts to neighbors; in farm shop items that aren't selling instead of discard button change button to neighbor gift. This way you could give more that three gifts a day. Especially when you have 200+ neighbors and can't give back to them. But receiving way more that the three gifts a day. I would like to return gifts to everyone that gifts me a day.

ID: NYM9CX Farm Name: Bebe

Clark_Wayne
10-16-14, 10:34 AM
I like gameoffarm idea : juice with banana and apple
Why not a smoothie with all the fruits we have ? Banana/apple/lemon/orange/strawberry/cranberry and sugar/milk (1 of each)

Almond juice is ok but then we need to have almond without scissors

Puzzle is great idea too, but we already have 3 toys made with woods

fireundfridq
10-17-14, 03:03 PM
What about simple Orange or Apple juice? Or Milk with honey? Maybe it can also be banana falvored milk with chocolate or honey :) and Cocoa or red velvet candles! Additionally ohropax made of Wax and wool, but that seems To be a bit too Crazy :D

sweetypies97
11-01-14, 06:26 AM
Scones with jam and cream.
Brownies.
Chicken/bacon and/or vegetable pies.
Scrambled eggs or omelettes with onion and tomato, you could even have it on toast!
Cupcakes and muffins.
Caramel and fudge sauces in the lolly maker or chocolatier.
Fish stew using bass.
Pancakes with butter and lemon syrup.
Honeycomb lollies. Chocolate covered!
Popcorn.

I would love to see raspberry canes introduced.

klengenhues
11-01-14, 02:35 PM
pasta can be made with wheat and eggs.
pancakes, milkshakes, orange juice, straciatella icecream ( made with vanilla ice, chocolate), cakepops.
The sugarcane and the lollipops from the halloween event could stay.

Ev3sfarm
11-02-14, 04:01 PM
Pasta is a good idea. If you could get alternet milk and meat off cows could we make burgers or hot dogs ? Chips aswell as wedges? Yogurt and smoothies and cotton bushes so we can make clothes ie shirts/ tshirts.

Uncopyrighted
12-01-14, 01:24 PM
I would love to be able to make paint.

You can make paint using blackberries and flour. This could be done in the juicer. The studio is another logical place, but there is already a lot going on there. I understand paint is a gating item for developing buildings and shouldn't be too easy to build, so if you can't find a balance using time and quantity alone you could require paint as an input to create a paint(x2) that counts as double paint for buildings and upgrades but cannot be diluted further to make more paint.
Example 1: 4 blackberries + 4 flour + 8 Hrs = 1 paint
Example 2: 4 blackberries + 4 flour + 1 paint + 4 hours = 1 paint(x2)

jed1066
12-06-14, 05:39 AM
My ideal craft item in the forge would be to make saws to cut down the trees for lumber .
Also making planks, bricks, paint in a machine
Hope somebody else would like these on their wish list

Uncopyrighted
12-06-14, 03:35 PM
I know you asked for items that use existing food crafts, but think of the possibilities you could do with onions...

French Onion Soup (bacon, onion, bread, cheese)
Omlets (bacon, egg, onion, cheese)
Onion Rings (flour, 2x onions in fryer)
Onion Bread (flour, onion in bakery)
Bloomin' Onion (flour, 1x onion in fryer)

booboolaya
12-27-14, 12:14 PM
Ice creamery: ice cream sundae- Vanilla ice cream, bananas, peanuts (or peanut brittle) and chocolate.
Orange creamsicle- oranges, vanilla beans and milk.
Candle maker: strawberry cream candle- honeycombs, cotton, strawberries, and vanilla beans.
Cranberry orange candle- honeycombs, cotton, cranberries, oranges
Juicer: strawberry lemonade- strawberries, lemons and herbs
Fruit punch- apples, oranges, strawberries, and pears

ankavale1000
12-31-14, 01:00 AM
I would love to be able to make paint.

I second that. Haven't met a can of it in over a month. Let us make paint!

Aernak
01-21-15, 01:46 PM
I second that. Haven't met a can of it in over a month. Let us make paint!

What a great idea! Would love to make paint and nails. I can never seem to get those and it is so obnoxious not being able to expand my buildings. :(

bakeryontheside2
02-03-15, 05:01 AM
Reverse Engineering Machine.

Not actually a craft item.
How about a machine to reverse engineers anything. Right now I need silver (very much want to make my first ring) and I bought 1 earring (need this too but...), would be good if I could put it in a machine and extract the silver from it. Just a different way to acquire some of the materials needed.

LuvsHorror
03-04-15, 07:10 PM
Jewelry - Body rings, (belly button, nose, etc.)

Orange juice?

Blueberry muffins?

Banana bread?

nadavolf
05-27-15, 08:30 AM
This probably won't happen, but I think alcoholic beverages would be a great addition to the game. Beer from wheat, and vodka from potatoes for starters, and then you can get wild. Schnapps with the different fruits, maybe add grapes and make wines, all sorts of meals made with wine, chocolate liqueur and a bunch of other things.

syncler78
05-27-15, 09:17 AM
This probably won't happen, but I think alcoholic beverages would be a great addition to the game. Beer from wheat, and vodka from potatoes for starters, and then you can get wild. Schnapps with the different fruits, maybe add grapes and make wines, all sorts of meals made with wine, chocolate liqueur and a bunch of other things.

I love this idea!:o

tuffyjkitten
06-10-15, 08:13 AM
How about a flower shop! We could grow pretty flowers in special plots and make flower wreaths and hats and headbands and arrangements! And sell them in our shops and send them out on deliveries!!!

Oh never mind....no one would want that.....:p

Splashy81
06-19-15, 02:08 PM
Please bring back the (previously existing) flowers from the May Flowers event. The flowers could be incorporated into crafts from the studio, bakery, ice creamery, etc. The daisies, tulips, orchids, and lilies were just so gorgeous!

cheryllemon
06-20-15, 06:43 AM
Blackberry juice, banana muffins, cotton candy, blackberry candles, pear cobbler, yogurt, gold earrings, gold or silver bracelet, a kite, pancakes, syrup, waffles, jeans, t-shirts, and sausage are some items we can craft using existing buildings, crops, and farm animals.

MamaChatele
07-14-15, 12:51 PM
Jewelsmith:
Bangle bracelet (1 gold, 1 silver, 1 iron) - creates three intertwined bracelets gold,silver, copper

Candle Maker:
Orange dreamsicle (2 oranges, 1 milk, 1 honey, 1 beeswax) - creates orange and white swirled candle
Birthday cake candle great way to use OLD birthday items (Batter, beeswax, plate, birthday candle)
Apple cinnamon (2 apples, 1 herbs, 1 caramel sauce, 1 beeswax)

Toy Maker:
Puppet(1 Wood for body, 1 wool, cotton or alpaca fur for hair, 1 iron ore for buttons, a scarf or hat or belt from studio & of course YARN) Think Pinochio!
Baby blanket w/rattle(1 Alpaca Blanket, 1 Silver for silver rattle, 1 iron for jingle inside. MAYBE an alpaca plush for stuffed animal head on blankie)

Ice Creamery:
Taco Ice cream (2 wheat for taco cone, 2 milk, 1 chocolate)
Rainbow Sherbet (2 0f each: Oranges, Lemons, blackberries, bananas)
CLOWN ICE CREAM for big events (wheat for cone hat, Taffy for buttons and vanilla ice cream)

Juicer:
Green tea energy(Herbs, Blackberries, cranberries, tea leaves)

How about chocolate milk at the dairy? Chocolate and milk.

dianeupside
07-20-15, 02:47 PM
I would like to see a flower shop. Growing an assortment of flowers for sale... Like roses, iris, daisy, the possibilities are endless.

Sweetybeetylady
01-20-16, 01:00 PM
I would like to be able to craft paint. It is so hard to get and without it it is impossible to advance

HappyJ8
01-29-16, 07:54 PM
My 2cents:

Forge:
- to craft saw, paint, diamond...
- to craft glass (silica & sand from the mine)
- use glass to craft all sorts of glassware...

Mine:
- increase diamond drop rate to use diamond in Jewelsmith;
- To mine for silica, sand

Jewelsmith:
- to craft diamond necklace, diamond bracelet, diamond earrings...

Plants
- to have other fruit trees and flowering plants.
- make the flower shop suggested by members in the earlier tread to be able to craft Hawaiian lei

Deep fryer
- to make fried banana

Animals
- besides dropping eggs, what about harvest for chicken meat? That will let us craft more food stuff like, deep fried chicken wings, baked chicken, stew chicken...

Since we have grapes now, what about making wine?

Mitzi111
01-31-16, 10:57 AM
May I make a suggestion for a change in one of the crafts? The prizes from the well need to be updated. It is such a fun concept to craft a coin, drop it in the well, and then wait for a prize. BUT... The prizes are not really rewarding : ( For instance, I crafted a coin with 1 silver & 1 iron ore. Then I Waited 6 hours for the coin to craft. Dropped it in well, and waited yet more time for the coin to craft a prize in the well. So then I received the prize and it was just ONE iron ore. I basically LOST a precious metal (the silver) on this deal! Not to mention the time involved. Obviously this makes the well a space-waster on the farm when we quit using it because we realize it causes us to lose out. Can TL consider new prizes that make it worth the time and resources that are spent on it?

PANIOLA
02-04-16, 10:47 AM
Aloha! I'd like to submit a suggestion for a BBQ grill. I think it could be a fun new building and a great way for us to finally use the bass fish.

There could be a fun summer event to introduce it, Lucas could be the focus, (since he holds a spatula, I'm assuming he might be a grilling type of guy ;) ). A new recipe could include grilled bass fish made with lemons and herbs. We could also grill fruits like pears (and even peaches or watermelon if you wanted to introduce a new crop!).

Finally, it would be a great way to introduce collecting meat from cows just like we collect bacon from the pigs! There could either be new kinds of cows introduced (beef cattle), or the collection could be random and alternating between milk and meat from the current cows. Then we'd be able to make steaks and burgers on the grill, and we could even use the meat in the Deli to make grilled steak salads. There could be many possibilities for other uses of the meat in the other buildings and in combining it with other ingredients (kitchen - meatloaf, sushi shop - beef teriyaki, using truffle butter on steaks, etc.).

Mahalo! :)

Oh whoops! Looks like my thread was moved here. Sorry if I put it in the wrong spot, but I didn't post here because the OP said this thread was for existing buildings, not suggestions for new ones! :confused:

PANIOLA
02-04-16, 10:59 AM
Aloha, it's me again :o

I'd like to also suggest a new recipe for the dairy: yogurt! It could be combined with different fruits in the kitchen to make parfait and/or used in the ice creamery to make frozen yogurt. :D We could even use it in savory dishes if you wanted to introduce Greek recipes (Tzatziki sauce).

It would also be great if we could have a third sauce recipe in the sauce maker: strawberry sauce! (The sauce maker already looks as though it might be hinting toward this in the animation/rendering). This would give us another use for strawberries and the ability to make things like strawberry sundaes in the ice creamery and cheesecake or strawberry shortcake in the bakery. It could even be combined with the yogurt.

Mitzi111
02-05-16, 07:04 AM
Aloha! I'd like to submit a suggestion for a BBQ grill. I think it could be a fun new building and a great way for us to finally use the bass fish.

There could be a fun summer event to introduce it, Lucas could be the focus, (since he holds a spatula, I'm assuming he might be a grilling type of guy ;) ). A new recipe could include grilled bass fish made with lemons and herbs. We could also grill fruits like pears (and even peaches or watermelon if you wanted to introduce a new crop!).

Finally, it would be a great way to introduce collecting meat from cows just like we collect bacon from the pigs! There could either be new kinds of cows introduced (beef cattle), or the collection could be random and alternating between milk and meat from the current cows. Then we'd be able to make steaks and burgers on the grill, and we could even use the meat in the Deli to make grilled steak salads. There could be many possibilities for other uses of the meat in the other buildings and in combining it with other ingredients (kitchen - meatloaf, sushi shop - beef teriyaki, using truffle butter on steaks, etc.).

I LOVE the Grill idea! Introduce onions! grill asparagus! fruit! fish! Everything goes on the grill at my house. It would be a fun new 'building'. : )

jigsaw75
03-04-16, 11:51 AM
It would be great if we could make molasses cookies or BBQ sauce to go with the BBQ idea--something that only uses brown sugar. So many recent recipes only call for white sugar only.

When will we get a second kitchen or bakery?!

PookieBear50
03-04-16, 11:40 PM
Since it might become confusing to have cows doing double-duty giving milk and meat, and equally confusing to have cows and beef cattle, perhaps it's time for another animal to be added to the farm: bison (or the American buffalo). That way, there will be a clear distinction in shape between the cows that will be providing us with milk, and the bison that will (perhaps) provide us with meat (maybe in the form of steaks).

The only two problems I see with adding a new animal, though, would be having to craft yet another type of animal feed and finding space on the farm for a new animal enclosure. I'm sure there are others, like coming up with recipes, etc., but the game adds new recipes now and again, so it isn't that big a stretch.

PookieBear50
03-21-16, 06:58 PM
Green grapes...what to do with them
May we please get a some sort of crafting item the utilizes green grapes? The purple grapes can be dried into raisins, and then into raisin bread, but the green grapes have only one use--to be used (with the purple grapes) in a tart. This creates an excessive surplus of green grapes that few are likely to buy, since the majority of the recipes specifies purple grapes.

Maybe the green grapes can be used--in conjunction with, say, apples--to create a white juice of some sort in the Juicer? Then, at least, we'd be using the grapes.

Kluv71
04-14-16, 06:42 PM
In the juicer, , how I make cranberry pie

Rynetory2
04-14-16, 09:30 PM
In the juicer, , how I make cranberry pie

Sorry I dont remember seeing a cranberry pie. Cranberry juice is available at level 50 in the Juicer and Cranberry Bread is available at level 58 in the Bakery if that's what you are referring to. Hope this helps. If not, can you help to post a picture of the cranberry pie?

HelloUncertainty
04-18-16, 05:52 AM
I love this idea!:o

I think it's an absolute terrible idea. What might be okay with some people, is not okay to others. This is a game for all ages, which means that children are playing, and I for one don't think it's appropriate to be able to make alcoholic beverages. I'm sure I am not the only one who feels this way. It would create a ton of problems.

With that being said, I would like to see as others have mentioned. The Flower Shop.
It would be a lot of fun to be able to craft certain items out of flowers and even be able to sell them. As for crops and tree growing a pineapple tree, Kiwi, Mango, Coconut, and anything really tropical would be fun! There are so many juices and baking and pastry that could be done with those. Maybe some spices, mint, oregano, basil, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, ect. Maybe add some yellow and green pepper, cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce, radishes, ect. I think those would make a great addition.

Helle2103
06-22-16, 02:32 AM
Juicer: Appeljuice (appel and sucker)
Toy: Train (Wood and iron)

New tree: coconut palme. Coconuts can be used in candy, chokolade, cakes, candels, juicer.

Why is it not posible to make paint and Wood planks? All items that are nessesary for expansions should be posible to make somewhere.

FurnasFarms
07-07-16, 06:35 AM
Such great and creative ideas! 🤓

funforcatalina
10-16-16, 08:52 AM
I would love to see some candied apples added :D

Candied = Apples + White Sugar
Caramel = Apples + Brown Sugar + Butter + Cream
Chocolate = Apples + Chocolate
Peanut Caramel = Apples + Brown Sugar + Butter + Cream + Peanuts
Peanut Butter Chocolate = Apples + Peanut Butter + Chocolate

Thank you for your consideration xx

fusa27
02-24-17, 09:15 PM
Do you have to do something to the cranberries? When I try to make the juice the cranberries always show zero when I have 12. Please help!

Rynetory2
02-24-17, 11:00 PM
Do you have to do something to the cranberries? When I try to make the juice the cranberries always show zero when I have 12. Please help!

You will need to dry your cranberries using the Dryer before you can use them to make crafts.
See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247804&viewfull=1#post1247804

Rynetory2
10-15-17, 08:24 PM
How about adding a new frangrance or scent shop (craft building) for us to make fragrances and oil using the existing flowers and fruits? It'll be nice if you add one or two more flowers.

PookieBear50
10-15-17, 09:32 PM
How about adding a new frangrance or scent shop (craft building) for us to make fragrances and oil using the existing flowers and fruits? It'll be nice if you add one or two more flowers.

Maybe instead of adding new flowers, some old flowers could be reactivated? I'm thinking maybe the flowers from the original Flower Shop (as opposed to the newer Floral Shop) could be used for those new scents...so, Pink Tulips, Purple Orchids, White Lilies, and Yellow Daisies. Other older plants that could be reactivated could include the Coconut and Plumeria, the Frostberries and Springberries...though how that might work, since some of us have those plants from back then, I have no idea.

PookieBear50
10-15-17, 09:47 PM
May we possibly have a building that can boil or steam items? If we also add a new crop (Peas), then the new building could offer Steamed Vegetables (Peas, Carrots, and Corn), other steamed dishes, and maybe...finally...add a recipe that uses the Bass which still has no use except to sell: Steamed Bass. Maybe the same building could also produce Poached Fish or Poached Eggs, Poached Pears, etc.

Peas, since I mentioned it, could also end up used in a soup of some sort: Split Pea Soup, using bacon (among other things) in the Kitchen. Also, Wasabi Peas is a possibility (in the Sushi Shop, perhaps).

Maybe it's time also for new recipes to be added to the Sauce Maker, such as a Hollandaise Sauce? Then Eggs Benedict and other recipes become possibilities. Just something so the Sauce Maker only has 2 recipes while all the other buildings have at least 4. A second sauce to add could be Honey Mustard...just need to introduce Mustard somehow.

PookieBear50
10-21-17, 07:59 PM
I know I have mentioned it before, but may we please have a recipe that uses only Green Grapes (that is, a recipe that doesn't also include Purple Grapes)? Maybe a Fruit Salad or a Waldorf Salad?

For the Bass, how about Fish Steaks?

shelleymb
10-25-17, 02:09 PM
Suggestion for all shops. If you click on bakery, for instance, it already tells you how many of each item you have in your barn. So maybe you have 1 by the pie, 1 by the lemon tart, and 3 by cookies. This way is you want to make or need to make something, you don’t always have to get out, scroll over, click on the barn, and find if you have that item, then go back to the bakery or wherever. It’s like clicking on the plots, they tell you how many of each item you have.

jed1066
10-28-17, 06:17 AM
Would be great if we could craft a saw in the forge.
The suggestion of putting a quantity number at the side of each item you have in your barn when deciding what to craft in the crafting building would save a lot of time .

PookieBear50
12-28-17, 04:57 PM
With the addition of the Sugar Spinner and new recipes in many of the buildings, maybe now would be a good time to bring up (again) something to do with lemons? Of all the flavored sugars now possible in the Windmills and the cotton candy flavors available, the only one that does not yet have a secondary use is the Lemon Cotton Candy. Perhaps it could be used in the Ice Creamery for a lemon-flavored treat (Lemon Ice, perhaps), or in the Cafe (Lemonade), or in the Bed & Breakfast (maybe combining with Powdered Sugar, Flour, and either Eggs or Cream to make Lemon Sandwich Cookies).

Speaking of the Bed & Breakfast, maybe other flavored sugars and/or cotton candy could be used to make other recipes there as well. Or in the Sauce Maker. Or maybe Strawberry Jam/Jelly/Preserves can be a real thing now with either Strawberry Sugar or Strawberry Cotton Candy being used in place of Strawberries.

PookieBear50
01-15-18, 09:29 PM
The event with the Sugar Spinner introduced a new crop/fruit, Blueberries. However, the only recipe that utilizes the Blueberries directly is the Blueberry Sugar (which can be used to either make Blueberry Cotton Candy--which then can be used to make Cotton Candy Cake--or the Cotton Candy Flower).

Perhaps now a new Sauce or two can be introduced and used. For example, perhaps the Ice Creamery could now offer Blueberry Cheesecake using a Blueberry Sauce, and a Strawberry Sauce for a Parfait (maybe using Cream, Strawberries, Blueberries, and Peanuts). Also, Blueberry Muffins could now be a possibility in the Bakery, and Blueberry Pancakes in the Bed and Breakfast.

bj2500
01-30-18, 12:34 PM
I like to see another building that cooks all the new receipes of the flavored sugars that are currently in the windmill

Paul__
04-13-18, 04:07 PM
Jewelsmith: Bracelet (2 Steel), Ruby Ring (1 Ruby, 1 gold), Beads (2 iron).
Candle Maker: Blueberry Candle, Passion Fruit candle, Maple Candle
Toy Maker: Teddy Bear (3 wool), Stuffed Chicken, Stuffed Cow, Stuffed pig, Rubix Cube
Juicer: Blueberry Juice, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Passion Fruit Juice

PookieBear50
08-19-18, 10:19 PM
Perhaps, since the Bakery is already overcrowded with recipes, we could see the following appear at the Bed and Breakfast instead?
- Blueberry Muffins: flour, milk, egg, blueberries
- Strawberry Waffles: flour, cream, egg, strawberries
- Cold Cereal: wheat, milk, bananas

If another crop might be added--oats--then Oatmeal could be an option.

Since the Sauce Maker currently only has two recipes, perhaps now Strawberry Syrup and Blueberry Syrup might be added? With additional recipes using them in perhaps the Cafe (Strawberry and Blueberry Smoothies/Milkshakes) and either the Bed and Breakfast (Blueberry Pancakes) or the Ice Creamery (Strawberry Sundae)?

Rynetory2
08-20-18, 12:21 AM
Perhaps, since the Bakery is already overcrowded with recipes, we could see the following appear at the Bed and Breakfast instead?
- Blueberry Muffins: flour, milk, egg, blueberries
- Strawberry Waffles: flour, cream, egg, strawberries
- Cold Cereal: wheat, milk, bananas

If another crop might be added--oats--then Oatmeal could be an option.

Since the Sauce Maker currently only has two recipes, perhaps now Strawberry Syrup and Blueberry Syrup might be added? With additional recipes using them in perhaps the Cafe (Strawberry and Blueberry Smoothies/Milkshakes) and either the Bed and Breakfast (Blueberry Pancakes) or the Ice Creamery (Strawberry Sundae)?

PookieBear50 - Once again you outdid yourself and I LOVE all your suggestions! :love_heart: I hope the team will implement some if not all of them. :D

P.S. I'll be passing them over to the team.

PookieBear50
08-20-18, 01:14 AM
PookieBear50 - Once again you outdid yourself and I LOVE all your suggestions! :love_heart: I hope the team will implement some if not all of them. :D

P.S. I'll be passing them over to the team.

I just remembered something else to use either Strawberry Syrup or just strawberries for Strawberry Ice Cream. Then, as an additional recipe in the Ice Creamery, perhaps Neapolitan Ice Cream could be a thing--all three ice creams combined into one--or maybe a Three-Flavor Sundae, with Whipped Cream (a new recipe, possibly made in the Kitchen, Dairy, or in the Ice Creamery itself).

And the Whipped Cream could also go with a new recipe in the Cafe, Hot Cocoa/Hot Chocolate (whichever is the more common usage), maybe using Dark Chocolate, Milk, and the Whipped Cream.

PookieBear50
01-06-19, 05:07 PM
Now that Toast is a recipe from the Bed and Breakfast, perhaps Honey Toast could be added to the Sushi Shop (since Honey Toast seems to be a Japanese invention...at least, I could not find it mentioned as originating elsewhere when I looked it up) or the Ice Creamery (since it is a dessert, and all the ice cream recipes are there).

Honey Toast: 2 Honey, 2 Toast, 2 Vanilla Ice Cream