PDA

View Full Version : What's your top 3 buildings and why?

PurpleScorpion76
10-06-14, 12:44 PM
Ok so I was just thinking what my top 3 buildings are and why?

For me it's the following...

1. Castle - Such great items come from the adventures especially huge resource savers including Magic Cement, but I nearly always do a quick jig when the items drop.
2. Ivy's Hut - Again a great haul of goodies with such a variety.
3. Wizard School - The energy drops are invaluable even to my Level 40 kingdom.

ShibuyaCloth
10-06-14, 01:02 PM
1. Wizard Schools
2. Resource buildings
3. Ivy's Hut

I skipped castle since I do lest adventures these days (unless quests are needed) due to full inventory, so except for some gems, energy and coins I find the rewards less interesting.

zenobia42
10-06-14, 04:56 PM
It changes from week to week depending on what quests I am working on. But right now I'd say...

Wizard Schools. ALWAYS helpful, no matter where you are in the game.
Conservatories. My cows are constipated. It is not uncommon for me to tap on all 12 bovines I currently have and get only 1 fertilizer. My conservatories have a much better drop rate. Like 50% or something. And seeds seems to be 50% as well.
Hmmm, I guess I'd have to say the Glimmergate. Glimmer shards and/or fragments every 2 hours! And it's handy that both it and the conservatories are on the same timer.

My answers are based on my needing Dark Plants for "A Little Persuasion" and "Sister, Sister" right now. And also needing those fertilizers for upgrading my Goddess Tree.

ryusei745
10-06-14, 05:06 PM
1. Wizard School
2. Harvest Pergola
3. Barracks

Wizard school is just too epic. especially when you have two of them. wish i could get a third....
I know a bunch of people complain about the pergola but i get feasts from it all the time. sure its only simple and hearty feasts but heck. free feasts. one time i think i got a spicy feast. but i never do that adventure.
and the Barracks have helped me out tremendously during the timed events. i wouldnt have done nearly as well without it. 3 adventures every two days. also really helps with the adventure based quests. finished the night and day glimmer sword quests in about a week each. give or take a couple days.

Anaboe
10-06-14, 06:32 PM
Wizard school I never skip, that's the only ones. (got 2 of them)

These day's my Kitchens are never out of work too. To lessen the burden on my Kitchen, the following buildings seem helpfull too (in order of likeliness): windmills, Faerie Respite, Summer Gazebo, Sir Pigglesworth, Pepe, and Harvest Pergola. The last one never gives me anything real nice, but a few flour of sugar is helping non the less. Never ever got a feast out of that one, guess I'm just unlucky. I can't even sent out 1 Plume Hive-adventure a day, so my Barracks are just a waste of space these days.

I guess the most helpfull buildings (besides the Wizard Schools) are depended on what goal you are after :)

Anyuszko
10-09-14, 05:51 AM
I dont think I have top 3, instead at least top 10 or so...
Also agree with almost every post up there.

Perhaps a note, I bought a second pergola and a second reindeer stables, and always collecting them, drops are great.

And one more note: these days one of my favourite building is faerie bridge, you know why.