PDA

View Full Version : Why? Normam

Unregistered
01-29-11, 10:26 AM
Why does TeamLava keep launching poorly excecuted updates with lots of bugs and glitches on the weekend and we are left all alone to sort things out until you return on Monday and gives us the please be patient speech? Some users are reportings tasks were added but they are showing up on my farm and once again the only new items added cost gems. The only good thing about this update was the free gems.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 10:28 AM
Sorry, I mean the tasks are "not" showing up on my farm.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 10:30 AM
Sorry, I mean the tasks are "not" showing up on my farm.

some people are getting the tasks some are not. I am on an iphone 4 my nbr that did not get it is on ipad.
what is everyone else playing on?? maybe its a device issue.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 10:41 AM
I'm using an IPad and I don't have the tasks

Unregistered
01-29-11, 11:35 AM
Why does TeamLava keep launching poorly excecuted updates with lots of bugs and glitches on the weekend and we are left all alone to sort things out until you return on Monday and gives us the please be patient speech? Some users are reportings tasks were added but they are showing up on my farm and once again the only new items added cost gems. The only good thing about this update was the free gems.

I totally agree!! They do this every time. The update is obviously untested. Can't see Valentine flowers in regular FS, iPads show no tasks. Rice crop does not show properly. Program hangs, crashes, won't sync constantly. You (TeamLava) toss out a beta that should have been reviewed and tested on several devices. What YOU do, is force US (the players) to be your QA department, (quality assurance--the testers) and we are the ones that tell you what needs to be done. This should be done on YOUR end first before the app is released. (Now for those of you that say, "Hey, it's free," well, I have several friends who work in casual games at: PopCap Games, GameHouse, IWin, and Miicrosoft, as programmers, QA, and artists, and THOSE companies put out a free game almost every day!! But heads would roll if it was the poor quality as these!! The employees I know at those companies find TeamLava tactics unacceptable and head-shakingly shameless!! This has nothing to do with "free." (TeamLava tricks you into spending money anyway during the game too! None of the aforementioned companies do that!) This has to do with scruples. Please, TeamLava, quit pushing out items that are untested and buggy. Maybe if you all had enough gems you could buy some ethics.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 11:49 AM
I have iPad and iPod touch, FS is on both. I don't have tasks on either. I do have wheat growing out of a rice paddy, very slow watering, slower posting abilities, I've seen wiggling plots of land when watering neighbors and now I have tulips bordering my farm that I didn't expect or want! They offer us two flowers that you have to buy with gems and nothing else. I'm very disappointed :( I'm not sure what teamlava is trying to accomplish with this update but having waited sooooo long for new crops, expansion, animals I can't continue to support this game with what was offered.

Carole aka smiles for u
01-29-11, 12:16 PM
Both freeze constantly...don't know anything about tasks. Ts also freezes constantly. Would really love to see more lvls and more veggies, fruits, bldgs, animals, etc...not much happening aft u reach 75.

But the freezing is a very real game breaker for me!!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 12:56 PM
I have iPad and iPod touch, FS is on both. I don't have tasks on either. I do have wheat growing out of a rice paddy, very slow watering, slower posting abilities, I've seen wiggling plots of land when watering neighbors and now I have tulips bordering my farm that I didn't expect or want! They offer us two flowers that you have to buy with gems and nothing else. I'm very disappointed :( I'm not sure what teamlava is trying to accomplish with this update but having waited sooooo long for new crops, expansion, animals I can't continue to support this game with what was offered.

By the way, I just tried to do some redecorating and discovered I now have ZERO inventory! Battin a thousand team lava! Keep up the good work! MG.....this is just over the top!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 01:26 PM
By the way, I just tried to do some redecorating and discovered I now have ZERO inventory! Battin a thousand team lava! Keep up the good work! MG.....this is just over the top!

Ha, got no new gems with the update either and the hits just keep coming!

The White Hats
01-29-11, 03:44 PM
Dear old Norman.
You know the Problem. If not let me point u in the right direction YOUR SERVERS CANNOT SERVE THE MASSES BUT WILL THE GODS OF TEAM LAVA PUT THEIR HANDS IN THER POCKETS AND FIX THIS OR JUST MILK THE MASSES FOR EVERY PENNY/CENT UNTIL THEY SEE THEM LEAVING IN DROVES. BEBO GONE MYSPACE NEARLY DEAD NOW TEAM LAVA AND FRIENDS STORM 8 HEADING SAME WAY.DON'T GET ME WRONG YOUR MAKING GOOD MONEY JUST NOW BUT THE BUGS AND SYSTEM FREEZING ETC WILL SOON PUT A STOP TO THAT. LOVE YOUR MOTTO " GREED IS GOOD"

Unregistered
01-30-11, 12:19 AM

Same here. after nearly a year of playing (level 75 since August!) and having several million dollars worth of items bought, my inventory is zip empty. And as usual my 5 free gems didn't show up in my upgrade game but in another "story" game.

This is just additional frustration on top of the daily frustration of being constantly dropped out of a game after tipping, watering or cleaning 2-4 neighbors! Aarrggh while do I continue to play. Well I tell you I have had it!!!!

Sooty
01-30-11, 04:16 AM
Both freeze constantly...don't know anything about tasks. Ts also freezes constantly. Would really love to see more lvls and more veggies, fruits, bldgs, animals, etc...not much happening aft u reach 75.

But the freezing is a very real game breaker for me!!
I agree with Carole when I water neighbours crops or send a gift it frequently turfs me out of the game, I mastered raspberries today and was awarded a girl gnome. Excitedly I went to my inventory to put it in my Rose garden with rest and shock horror all that is in my inventory is a raspberry plot - no sign of any gnome. In fact nothing else in my inventory- everything I have bought for gems has disappeared, no gifts from neighbours, nothing. How do I get this back. I have paid good money for these items help.

Sooty
01-30-11, 05:47 AM
Same here. after nearly a year of playing (level 75 since August!) and having several million dollars worth of items bought, my inventory is zip empty. And as usual my 5 free gems didn't show up in my upgrade game but in another "story" game.

This is just additional frustration on top of the daily frustration of being constantly dropped out of a game after tipping, watering or cleaning 2-4 neighbors! Aarrggh while do I continue to play. Well I tell you I have had it!!!!
I've just returned to my inventory and it has all gone . It chucks me out of the game every single time I water or give a gift. If it stays on I can only water one or two before it crashes. It is so frustrating

Unregistered
01-30-11, 06:07 AM
As everyone i downloaded, got the gems,but nothing in inventory!

Back to old fs, inventory is ok. So what is the point playing with fs.valent if so many bugs r in?

NervJMSL
01-30-11, 07:21 AM
For the past year I've played this game religiously every day, now Im getting disconnected every 5 sec, and my inventory is wiped... The new updates Valentine's version sucks in so many ways that just fixing one or two glitches wont make up for it.

So this is my good bye. I do understand this is a free game, but the time and effort put in it are not to be taken lightly, so I really hope that our mostly unseen forum manager Norman gets a chance to read this. Cause I myself will never play another TeamLava game... not worth the disappointment.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 08:44 AM
For the past year I've played this game religiously every day, now Im getting disconnected every 5 sec, and my inventory is wiped... The new updates Valentine's version sucks in so many ways that just fixing one or two glitches wont make up for it.

So this is my good bye. I do understand this is a free game, but the time and effort put in it are not to be taken lightly, so I really hope that our mostly unseen forum manager Norman gets a chance to read this. Cause I myself will never play another TeamLava game... not worth the disappointment.

Just go back to original farm...that's what I did.my inventory was empty in Val. Also had sync and crash issues with it. Solution....play on farm original. Inventory there and all fine again

Unregistered
01-30-11, 12:00 PM
I have lsot everything in my inventory when I downloaded valentine farm story. When I re downloaded my old farm story it is still there - however, the yellow roses I bought on the new farm story do jot show up in the old! Which one do I play? This is crazy! I love the rice crop on ht e old farm storynso that I can have water features, but this does not work on the new.

I am in a pickle? Play the old or new? I do not want to lose my inventory or my ability to have a water crop with the rice. Also, I do not want to lose the roses I spent gems on in the new game.

Help Norman! Please fix this! Cindyinglenwood.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 12:04 PM
my inventory also was empty in the embarasslngly awful valentine FS until i accepted a gift, then all my other items showed up after a (forced) restart.

Ditch the flowery border & explain how the 'quest' feature works plz TeamLava

Unregistered
01-30-11, 04:49 PM
I got the Valentine's version of FS on my iPod Touch and do not see quests. It's also very laggy/jerky.

Inventory is sometimes buggy but it's still in the original FS so I don't mind too much.

I would really like to see quests or else there's no point to the new version.

Thanks.