PDA

View Full Version : Creature Habitats

Silvertoaster
10-05-14, 09:50 AM
Hey there!

I don't know if it's just me and I don't think this is really a bug, but for some reason my creatures seem to clump up in the top corner of the habitats. Sometimes it's hard to really appreciate the nice designs because they're crowding each other. Rarely do they ever go to the bottom corner if at all. Just thought I'd point it out and see if maybe that was an issue for anyone else. I think it would be an improvement but it's not a big deal :)

Also, last time I levelled up, the top of the level up graphic never left my screen (just the starburst gradient part), it's been sitting on the bottom ever since. It's not a huge deal, but I'm not sure it's meant to do that.

I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I'm not sure either of these things are "bugs" because they don't impede gameplay in any way, so I figured I'd post them here :)

Cheers!

kooky panda
10-06-14, 07:48 AM
See this thread here for the habitat question.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73494-Most-Creatures-Grouped-In-Corners&p=974399&viewfull=1#post974399

For you other issue, please try restarting your device . It this does help can you post a screenshot of your home screen?