PDA

View Full Version : My Coins are disappearing out of no where!!!

kittystar1
10-05-14, 04:42 AM
Hello everyone. I'm not really sure what's going on but I've noticed in my bakery that every now and then I will have coins just randomly disappear literally right in front of my eyes. I will have for example 190,000 and then I'll cook 2 things costing 1000 each which brings be to 188,000 which is correct. Then a few minutes later all of the sudden I will have 183,000!! I haven't done anything. I haven't cooked anything or bought anything. I usually noticed it after my "bakery has gone out of sync" and it refreshes itself which seems to happen to me a lot. So I've always disregarded it because I figured that's just what happened.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!

For the past week it has been happening everyday multiple times a day. Without the out of sync thing happening. It just disappears right in front of me. I've been stuck without being able to make any money because as soon as I make it, it disappears.

I started watching it closely because a couple days ago I redecorated completely and bought a bunch of stuff. I was setting it all up and once again it did the "out of sync" thing except this time.. EVERYTHING I HAD BOUGHT DISAPPEARED TOO!! And my COINS were STILL gone!!! So I had to RE buy everything again and now I have no money. And it keeps happening. I've noticed it will happen mostly when I open the design tab and change something. It's almost like its charging me for what I'm changing around AS IF I'm buying stuff when I'm not.

I'm not sure I'm just throwing guesses out there but I don't know why its happening and its started to really upset me. I can't do anything because I have no money now. It would be really great if I could get back all the coins I lost as well as stop this from happening. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I also tried switching accounts and switching back again. Neither has stopped it.

Please help!!! :(:(:(

sls0991
10-05-14, 03:46 PM
Uninstall and reinstall the app, that is my advice to you. If that doesn't fix things, contact TL management or whoever. Luckily it isn't gems that's missing.

SylvanasWindrunner
10-05-14, 04:13 PM
Is this the "Processing" thingy? Cause it happens to me too...

kittystar1
10-06-14, 06:57 AM
Is this the "Processing" thingy? Cause it happens to me too...

Yea the processing thing is what I'm referring to. However it doesn't always need for that to happen in order for me to lose coins. Sometimes it just happens flat out while I'm just sitting there watching my bakery. The number will go down out of no where. Its getting very frustrating.

kooky panda
10-06-14, 07:03 AM
It sounds like you are experiencing out of sync issues.
What is the version number of the game you are playing? (under menu-help- small number at the bottom of the screen)
What specific device do you play on?
Have you updated your device to the most current software version?

(moved thread to bugs forum)

cartwrightlass
10-09-14, 01:40 PM
I lost a gem once too