PDA

View Full Version : Collecting from sparkling habitats

zenobia42
10-04-14, 02:06 PM
Just a thought that would make for less time wasted in the game: it would be cool if, when your habitat gets sparkled, it automatically made the collect bubble appear above your habitat. Right now, I have to stare at my habitats long enough to see exactly which ones are sparkling, then tap the one I think is sparkling, then go to the bottom right of the screen, note the number head, and tap the collect button. Then look at the screen to see if the number rising out of the habitat is different which means I tapped the correct habitat. Then realizing a good portion of the time that I tapped the wrong habitat and trying that whole process on another. Then look for the other 2 or 5 sparkling habitats and repeat. Then half the time give up and just collect from every dam habitat even though half of those collections are totally unnecessary because they are not sparkling. The whole thing is a huge waste of time. It can take a couple minutes of mild annoyance each time. If instead, when a habitat is made sparkly the coin icon appears, I can collect from every sparkly habitat in a couple seconds.

It's not a big deal. But it would be an awfully nice convenience if possible. The devs are bound an determined to try to force us into buying gems to be able to do more than 1-2 things per DAY... to speed up unreasonably long breed times and now unreasonably long evolution times as well (does it REALLY make sense to ANYONE that it should take at least TEN DAYS to get a unicorn from inception to level 10? Tying up the den and next 2 days each and the evolution flower for SIX? Really???)... how about at least "balancing" that by making other wastes of time that annoy us a little but can't generate you any money go away?

zenobia42
10-14-14, 02:21 PM
Am I imagining things or did the update last night add this very feature? If so, THANKS! :D

flowless
10-18-14, 01:45 AM
That's one really grt suggestion
Iam glad u asked for it
It makes the game easier