PDA

View Full Version : L/15 Epic Rockodile Art?

Splashy81
10-04-14, 09:42 AM
I'm currently waiting on my Rockodile to get out of the evolution flower at L/15. I've been looking around various forests for several days trying to find a L/15 Rockodile. I haven't been able to find even one.

Can someone point me to a forest that has an epic Rockodile? I'm starting to wonder if this is going to be another situation of missing art for a L/15 creature (as was the case with the pony & sloth until they were fixed in an update from TL).

roguebee
10-04-14, 09:45 AM
Visit: Rocky Roads, I have one.

zenobia42
10-04-14, 10:03 AM
Found this .

Splashy81
10-04-14, 10:09 AM
Great! Thanks! I added you & stopped by to see your L/15 Rockodile.

I'm glad to know there's not another L/15 art-bug. But I'm also surprised at how few forests have this creature at L/15! He's not that impressive at L/15 (personally, I prefer when creatures really stand out at 15), but he's no more difficult to get to 15 than any other number of comparable rare creatures!

Splashy81
10-04-14, 10:20 AM
Found this

Thanks for this info! I like to read up on things I'm interested in, and I'm pretty interested in FFS right now, so I will check that out! I frequently reference Sehana's site for FFS info & was able to find a pic of the L/15 Rockodile there, but sometimes it's nice to see the creature, "in action," so to speak!

I would like to take a quick minute, off topic (sorry!), to respond to your signature, Zenobia. It took me, NO JOKE, around 230 "tries/combos-of-4-elements" to get my unicorn!