PDA

View Full Version : How much food is eaten in a day? / food gifts

galaxyilluminate
10-04-14, 04:50 AM
Approximately how much food is consumed in a day?

and which food gift earns most money?

graciessweets
10-04-14, 05:53 AM
Depends on the layout :-)

SylvanasWindrunner
10-04-14, 06:29 AM
I think offline is 43,000 plates ? Online depends on the layout you use.

Cappuccino is the best food gift.

sweetieshan2
10-04-14, 09:22 PM
I was thinking about adding a second register to *hopefully* get through more food. Would that help? The one I have now is right by the door.

ElaineCarrel
10-05-14, 04:03 PM
I was thinking about adding a second register to *hopefully* get through more food. Would that help? The one I have now is right by the door.
Good question. As long as uve got a proper layout yes 2 registers will increase ur profit since ppl will b moving faster. A second register, additional door and 28 tables and chairs near the doors should speed things up. As far as a proper layout goes I'll let others speak to that.
Good luck.

srg70
10-07-14, 07:15 PM
A second register will only help if you have a good layout, another door and your game is left open. Otherwise it will make very little difference. I have 3 doors at the moment with approx 8-9 chairs around each. If my game is closed (device turned off or app not running) my servings are approx 45000k. If I leave my game open over night my daily servings are approx 56000-58000k per 24 hour period. I don't do it too often as I run out of food too easily!!!

Cappuccino is the best food gift.