PDA

View Full Version : Help please

craftfan
10-04-14, 01:23 AM
I have faerie workshop in situ ready to be built but no way of building it in any of my work places. I don't have faerie essence in my potion shop now. Have I missed something?

SpiritWind00
10-04-14, 01:27 AM
If you cannot build it, it means you are not at the most current core storyline. Just hide it for now. Exactly what storylines are you doing? This will help us determine how far away you are. If you're stuck, go the last sticky thread in the main page or try this link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73652-Castle-Story-Outline

You get the parts for it from the plume Hive adventure and you must have done all the faerie stories over the last few weeks.

craftfan
10-04-14, 01:57 AM
If you cannot build it, it means you are not at the most current core storyline. Just hide it for now. Exactly what storylines are you doing? This will help us determine how far away you are. If you're stuck, go the last sticky thread in the main page or try this link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73652-Castle-Story-Outline

You get the parts for it from the plume Hive adventure and you must have done all the faerie stories over the last few weeks.

Sorry! I foolishly thought I was going to CRAFT this building not trade and go on adventures for rare drops. I have Sister Sister, Start of something beautiful and Room to grow in my goals book. I had no joy making tea cakes and bonbons for the first trade so I may just give this a miss for a while. I usually play all day every day so it will be hard to have so little to do.
Thank you for your reply and I did check the story threads and have done all since I started playing about 5/6 months ago.

meme1098
10-04-14, 11:29 AM
Yes...the parts to build the workshop drop from the plume hive adventure. Once you've gotten all parts, 10 each of faerie blocks, beams & paste, then you can build it. Once its built you will be able to craft the essence and faerie blocks, beams & paste.