PDA

View Full Version : Team Lava: Trades???

storybrookecafe
10-03-14, 08:21 PM
Will Team Lava ever consider starting a "Trade" option between users?? Users can list what they are willing to trade and what items they might be looking for. Just a thought ;)

Looking for neighbors! Add me, i play BS, FS, DS, & RS.

Jesus Saves

graciessweets
10-04-14, 05:54 AM
Wonderful question/idea...but doubtful. Reason why I say doubtful.....it would cut into their profits, we would not need to use as many gems to get the items we desire.

storybrookecafe
10-04-14, 09:24 AM
Wonderful question/idea...but doubtful. Reason why I say doubtful.....it would cut into their profits, we would not need to use as many gems to get the items we desire.

Oh :( that's sad when companies really only care about profit. But at least it would've been nice if people could trade for discontinued items or goal items since Team Lava has no intentions of letting people have a second chance at old goals. Ohhh well I guess :confused: worth a try

sls0991
10-05-14, 03:48 PM
Not only that, but users could get nasty and receive the item from a player and not give the item they promised to give in return. Also, I just don't see how something like this could be implemented anyway to be honest, not in a safe and secure way anyway.

xoxjenn
10-05-14, 06:52 PM
They actually do this in a lot of games. It's more like a forum & you offer them a certain amount of coins or gems for the item they have posted & the game automatically does the trade for you when they accept your offer, so then people don't even have the choice to "rip you off." However, trading an item for an item would be different.

They could do it & not lose as much profit by not allowing you to trade gem items. But then it would be pointless. Unless it was on holiday items from the year before.

The only thing I wish TL would add to the game is to be able to sell back wallpapers & floor tiles.

graciessweets
10-05-14, 07:14 PM
They could almost use the farm story model I guess....where there's a daily "newspaper" of items for sale......could work, but then again TL would not want to cut into their profits. They like how much players waste on boxes trying to get that one item they love.

storybrookecafe
10-06-14, 06:56 AM
They could almost use the farm story model I guess....where there's a daily "newspaper" of items for sale......could work, but then again TL would not want to cut into their profits. They like how much players waste on boxes trying to get that one item they love.

Yea.. Sadly i tried it 3 times!! And no luck, i sure wish i could somehow trade those items! :D

larissa2k
10-10-14, 07:04 PM
This would actually be nice I have lots of items I got two or three times in Same box also I by accidentally bought a box and got second place spring sectional but don't need not will ever use it and I've seen people say they want that item but tl will never do it maybe if they make a bakery story 2 they will add that feature.