PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

kooky panda
10-03-14, 02:15 PM
Hey guys the previous Breeding discussion thread has gone over 100 pages .

Starting up a new thread.

Prior Thread (http://http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?46070-Dragon-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-Part-II&p=541308&viewfull=1#post541308)

Dragon Guide (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide)

If you are looking for information on a specific dragon, use the search box at the top and type in the dragon name. You will be able to find threads for each dragon. You can also check under the Dragon Guide for a list of specific Dragon threads.

Dragon Egg Chart

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragon_eggs_all02.jpg (http://bit.ly/SDDrgnEggs2)

LonePudding
10-04-14, 01:44 AM
Hey guys. I have been playing this game since 2012 but recently started on a new device back in July 2014.
On both accounts, I have never been successful in breeding a diamond, so now I'm trying for infinity. Atm, wizard and fairy aren't really working. What have you used? I also need help with mirage and aurora :confused:

farmday0123
10-05-14, 10:55 AM
Keep getting poison fail, why didn't they on sale witch dragon, how about 100 golds for witch dragon, so I can buy

SHINeeFan23
10-05-14, 07:13 PM
Trying for witch or zombie dragon before time runs out. Any ideas? Also Kooky Panda the "prior thread" link doesn't work.

bubz94
10-06-14, 04:26 PM
Just got my first Diamond:D obsidian & shooting star :) so happy after months of trying. Best of luck to you all getting your Dragons :)

Bubz94 is my ID if you would like to be neighbours ��

bemco81
10-08-14, 06:16 PM
Trying for witch or zombie dragon before time runs out. Any ideas? Also Kooky Panda the "prior thread" link doesn't work.

Ive been trying repeatedly for the witch or zombie. I keep getting poison after poison after poison. I even bought a second nest and thats been held up by poison too. I use android so cant even trade them as I hear ios can so I waste not only 21breeding hours but I have no choice but to sell them for petty 100 coins. I have tried many possible combos too. Im sick of the poison dragon. Sick of burning through gold to speed it up only to get another poison. Ugg. Im not spending another dime in this game. Ive spent a lot in speed breeding. Im done. Ive tried forrest n magic. Poison n magic. Familiar n magic. Familiar n poison. Familiar n forrest. Poison n forrest. Ive tried them putting each one first n by switching them too. And nothing. What combos have others tried and got them quickly? I read some used leprechaun n magic and fireflower n magic. I dont have either to try.

cotpot
10-11-14, 04:09 PM
How do you bred the dragons

bakerystoe
10-11-14, 06:16 PM
That's not quite good:( I keep breed witch for 3 seasons and I can't get anything

LonePudding
10-12-14, 10:05 AM
I just dont fully understand how splitting works.
I want to breed all the gemstone dragons, so far I only have emerald

I'm now aiming for Ruby or Quartz
Take Quartz for example..
If I breed Virtue and Gemstone, is it possible both can split making Red, White + Blue, Green?
Or would only one parent split, meaning I would either get a gemstone hybrid or a pink hybrid (I'm low on pink hybrids too, I'm low on everything tbh :()

I hope this made sense.
ID: LonePudding

kooky panda
10-12-14, 10:52 AM
How do you bred the dragons
Check the colors you need for that dragon, and pick dragons with the same color or combos.
See this thread for a list of dragon threads and some links to other helpful threads

Dragon Story Game Guide (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide)

awsumum
10-12-14, 12:45 PM
N
Hey guys. I have been playing this game since 2012 but recently started on a new device back in July 2014.
On both accounts, I have never been successful in breeding a diamond, so now I'm trying for infinity. Atm, wizard and fairy aren't really working. What have you used? I also need help with mirage and aurora :confused:

I bred my diamond completely by accident (not really what you wanted to hear, sorry!). From memory, I used eagle/island and I'm pretty sure I was trying for something else! Any 4 different colours will (technically/in theory) work.
To get my infinity I think I used 2 diamonds. Good luck (fingers crossed for you!)

cotpot
10-13-14, 12:21 AM
Where is my breading den it is not in the market building section help please

cotpot
10-13-14, 01:45 AM
This thread can be closed as I have my breading den

Sumercarefree
10-13-14, 03:31 AM
Just got my first Diamond:D obsidian & shooting star :) so happy after months of trying. Best of luck to you all getting your Dragons :)

Bubz94 is my ID if you would like to be neighbours ��

Congrats. Once you get one more should be coming. Good Luck.

Sumercarefree
10-13-14, 03:33 AM
N

I bred my diamond completely by accident (not really what you wanted to hear, sorry!). From memory, I used eagle/island and I'm pretty sure I was trying for something else! Any 4 different colours will (technically/in theory) work.
To get my infinity I think I used 2 diamonds. Good luck (fingers crossed for you!)

I am trying for infinity too. So far got 3 pure diamonds in my second account.
Perhaps newer Accounts get Diamonds easier.
But once it comes it keeps coming. Got 3 Mercuries in my first Account.

bbkkss
10-13-14, 10:09 AM

I just got a Mirage from a Lotus & Firemane. I need help with the Aurora.

LonePudding
10-13-14, 11:00 AM
N

I have now made sure that there a 4 different colours in every pair I choose so I always have a chance at diamond. Eagle/Island is next on my list, thanks!

I just got a Mirage from a Lotus & Firemane. I need help with the Aurora.

Thanks, lotus and firemane is after ;)

LonePudding
10-13-14, 11:02 AM

If that's true, I'll buy a new phone just to start again!

Lipand5kids
10-13-14, 11:32 AM
I wish that was true, so far I have a Diamond and having issues getting Hybrids.

If that's true, I'll buy a new phone just to start again!
Lol I wish you luck. I too lost out on Witch, Zombie and all the others that have a time limit. Kept getting Poison or Life :(
Also adding you and love your name ;)

buttabdullah99
10-13-14, 11:48 AM
I have now made sure that there a 4 different colours in every pair I choose so I always have a chance at diamond. Eagle/Island is next on my list, thanks!

Thanks, lotus and firemane is after ;)
I got mine diamond on my 5th try with fairy(10)/coral(5)
And on mini account got diamond on my 1st try 😱😱 with acrobat/magic it was random combo and yes also suggested by my neighbour 👍👍👍 good luck hope u get it soon ❤️❤️

LonePudding
10-13-14, 01:12 PM
Also adding you and love your name ;)

Thanks! And I was going for something quirky and weird, like myself :rolleyes:

I got mine diamond on my 5th try with fairy(10)/coral(5)
And on mini account got diamond on my 1st try ���� with acrobat/magic it was random combo and yes also suggested by my neighbour ������ good luck hope u get it soon ❤️❤️

Thanks for the combo ��, and that luck will be very handy too!

Lipand5kids
10-13-14, 02:54 PM
Thanks! And I was going for something quirky and weird, like myself :rolleyes:

Thanks for the combo ��, and that luck will be very handy too!
When I see it makes me think of LoneStar from Spaceballs, lmbo :D

bakerystoe
10-14-14, 05:24 AM
Dragons keep coming so I can't get any diamonds:(

Lipand5kids
10-14-14, 10:13 AM
Dragons keep coming so I can't get any diamonds:(

Awwww I hope you get some of these dragons and then you finally get your Diamond!

bubz94
10-15-14, 02:00 PM

I have been the very same. Until finally I got mine just 2 weeks ago. I used Obsidian ( red & black ) with Shooting Star ( purple, blue & yellow ) You might just get it with that breeding combo :) good luck

LonePudding
10-15-14, 03:24 PM
I have been the very same. Until finally I got mine just 2 weeks ago. I used Obsidian ( red & black ) with Shooting Star ( purple, blue & yellow ) You might just get it with that breeding combo :) good luck

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind for when I get my first black hybrid. I find pink and black hybrids very hard to get. My only black hybrid is a lotus which I crafted!!

55lee55
10-17-14, 01:44 PM
Okay, I didn't like this game when I played it for gems when I needed them to play CS, but I have been doing pretty good in FFS and thought I would give it a try again. The first dragon I got when I came back was the Clockwork Dragon, and I have been hooked for several days, and yesterday I realized I only had four friends so I added some people. I seem to have some pretty good dragons for only really concentrating for less than a week. I have gone from disliking DS to loving it rather rapidly.

I am a technophobe, and don't understand the breeding thing, which seems to give me a bit of good luck. The thing is, when I ask for breeding advice in FFS, people tell me to be patient because many people have been trying for this Diamond Dragon in DS for years, and still don't have one. I am lucky in FFS and have managed to keep up and have at least one of every possible dragon. I still am not sure how I did that. My eyes cross when I see how many dragons are in the Store, and there are many on Islands that are not for sale, so I assume they have been discontinued. I am a bit overwhelmed by the possibilities.

So, is this the Diamond Dragon supposedly nearly impossible to get in this game?

Because, through dumb luck, and not even remembering who I bred with whom, I think I might have one of these sitting on my nest. When It came up with a 44 hr. Breed time, I thought it said 44 minutes, until it sucked my gems down when I tossed it on my nest. Then I stared at this pretty egg with a definite 44 hr hatch time and it looks sort of Diamondy. Will someone tell me if I am doing in DS what I have been doing in FFS? Did I just luck myself into an impossible to obtain Dragon in what amounts to my first week of play, as I have let the account sit unnattended for a very long time until I tried it again and got a super rare Dragon that got me hooked? If this is a really rare Dragon will getting it by accident when I still haven't expanded to all of the places on my main Island and I just hit Level 30 this morning make people hate me on sight?

And if this is the DS Dragon that everyone seems to use as the Gold Standard of impossible to get Dragons, and it is truly sitting on my nest, what the Holy Dragon Master do I do with it? I don't have much income yet. Is this going to cost me like six million coins for a habitat?

Yes, I am totally contused, have no idea what I am doing and only vaguely know how to play at all from my experience with FFS, but DS is orders of magnitude more complicated than FFS, and there are so many more dragons and combinations of elements than the number of elements and animals in FFS, which I might finally be getting the hang of.

I am so out of my league even trying to play this game but it has me hooked!

Unfortunately, I am lost even in the language of DS, so reading posts confuses me more often than not, when I look for an answer to my questions.

Could some kind soul, willing to mentor an old bedridden lady whose brain isn't always what it used to be, take a peek at my Island (Is that what we call them in DS?) and give me some advice? And if indeed I have the Dragon everyone lusts after but few obtain, what do I do now?

If so, it is great that my good luck transferred from FFS to DS, and I am already hopelessly hooked after just a few days, but I basically came back into playing this when the Halloween event began, and I have all of these Dragons and no idea what to do with them! I have some quite strange ones, but they are not very Halloween related. Can someone who knows what this egg contains, and knows how to play this game, give me some advice?

I just took advantage of the sale and bought 1400 gems for the event. I am willing to spend some. Should I buy another nest (can I even do that?) and let this baby sit for a couple of days? Should I speed her up and hatch her? Don't want to do that without a home to place her in.

Sorry, but my good luck sometimes confuses me more than bad luck does, because it is unexpected. I am sure that the long hatch time means I have some good luck going on, but I need some advice about how to handle it, even it this is not the elusive Dragon about whom DS players speak with reverance (and much envy ;) )

If by chance this is the Dragon who all DS players seek, can someone advise me on what to do next? Not sure how this will or should play out with this Event happening. I just tried and lost my first battle, and then I bred this awesome but a bit scary Dragon Egg. Help Please!

Thanks! My ID is 55lee55

maizee0404
10-17-14, 02:55 PM
Okay, I didn't like this game when I played it for gems when I needed them to play CS, but I have been doing pretty good in FFS and thought I would give it a try again. The first dragon I got when I came back was the Clockwork Dragon, and I have been hooked for several days, and yesterday I realized I only had four friends so I added some people. I seem to have some pretty good dragons for only really concentrating for less than a week. I have gone from disliking DS to loving it rather rapidly.

I am a technophobe, and don't understand the breeding thing, which seems to give me a bit of good luck. The thing is, when I ask for breeding advice in FFS, people tell me to be patient because many people have been trying for this Diamond Dragon in DS for years, and still don't have one. I am lucky in FFS and have managed to keep up and have at least one of every possible dragon. I still am not sure how I did that. My eyes cross when I see how many dragons are in the Store, and there are many on Islands that are not for sale, so I assume they have been discontinued. I am a bit overwhelmed by the possibilities.

So, is this the Diamond Dragon supposedly nearly impossible to get in this game?

Because, through dumb luck, and not even remembering who I bred with whom, I think I might have one of these sitting on my nest. When It came up with a 44 hr. Breed time, I thought it said 44 minutes, until it sucked my gems down when I tossed it on my nest. Then I stared at this pretty egg with a definite 44 hr hatch time and it looks sort of Diamondy. Will someone tell me if I am doing in DS what I have been doing in FFS? Did I just luck myself into an impossible to obtain Dragon in what amounts to my first week of play, as I have let the account sit unnattended for a very long time until I tried it again and got a super rare Dragon that got me hooked? If this is a really rare Dragon will getting it by accident when I still haven't expanded to all of the places on my main Island and I just hit Level 30 this morning make people hate me on sight?

And if this is the DS Dragon that everyone seems to use as the Gold Standard of impossible to get Dragons, and it is truly sitting on my nest, what the Holy Dragon Master do I do with it? I don't have much income yet. Is this going to cost me like six million coins for a habitat?

Yes, I am totally contused, have no idea what I am doing and only vaguely know how to play at all from my experience with FFS, but DS is orders of magnitude more complicated than FFS, and there are so many more dragons and combinations of elements than the number of elements and animals in FFS, which I might finally be getting the hang of.

I am so out of my league even trying to play this game but it has me hooked!

Unfortunately, I am lost even in the language of DS, so reading posts confuses me more often than not, when I look for an answer to my questions.

Could some kind soul, willing to mentor an old bedridden lady whose brain isn't always what it used to be, take a peek at my Island (Is that what we call them in DS?) and give me some advice? And if indeed I have the Dragon everyone lusts after but few obtain, what do I do now?

If so, it is great that my good luck transferred from FFS to DS, and I am already hopelessly hooked after just a few days, but I basically came back into playing this when the Halloween event began, and I have all of these Dragons and no idea what to do with them! I have some quite strange ones, but they are not very Halloween related. Can someone who knows what this egg contains, and knows how to play this game, give me some advice?

I just took advantage of the sale and bought 1400 gems for the event. I am willing to spend some. Should I buy another nest (can I even do that?) and let this baby sit for a couple of days? Should I speed her up and hatch her? Don't want to do that without a home to place her in.

Sorry, but my good luck sometimes confuses me more than bad luck does, because it is unexpected. I am sure that the long hatch time means I have some good luck going on, but I need some advice about how to handle it, even it this is not the elusive Dragon about whom DS players speak with reverance (and much envy ;) )

If by chance this is the Dragon who all DS players seek, can someone advise me on what to do next? Not sure how this will or should play out with this Event happening. I just tried and lost my first battle, and then I bred this awesome but a bit scary Dragon Egg. Help Please!

Thanks! My ID is 55lee55

Level 31 and u have a diamond sitting in your nest!! I think thats pretty good going hun well done i sent invite :)

clarity625
10-17-14, 03:04 PM
Yes, it is possible to breed diamond dragon in your first week of playing. I got my diamond dragon when I was around level 30 and played about a month - month and a half.

Congratulations!
Diamond habitat is only 100,000 coins and it does not take up much room. Diamond and diamond hybrids are very good in battles, depending on your opponent. Good luck, 55le55!

55lee55
10-17-14, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the information!

I was level 30 when I bred it but moved to 31 when I put it on the nest. :D

LonePudding
10-18-14, 02:46 AM
If this is a really rare Dragon will getting it by accident when I still haven't expanded to all of the places on my main Island and I just hit Level 30 this morning make people hate me on sight?

Quite simply, yes;). Lol I've been trying for diamond since 2012 when there were about 20 dragons so chances were WAY higher. I also noticed on your island you have a night (black) dragon in the breeding den with no habitat. How d'you do that? I don't think you're just lucky....I think you're magic :o

Anyway on to the help...
You should go to the market and buy the diamond fields habitat ( the one with the light blue heart sign under it) for 100,000 coins. If you don't have enough coins, you can buy some more considering you just bought 1400 gems.
If I were you, I would try to hatch that dragon as fast as possible so I could just stare at it, and finally feel like a successful human being!

Btw...I posted on your wall, I'm Dragon Forest:)

Anaboe
10-21-14, 12:36 PM
I have 249 unique dragons, and 89 that are breedable but I don't have, but since almost a month I haven't bred any new one, despite breeding 24/7.

I was wondering if any of the long term players keep track and if this is common? I'm almost giving up on breeding, but I want those dragons so badly! I missed out on the new / old Halloween dragons, Boo, Zombie, Spirit (again!, for the second year), but also normal limiteds, like Camelot, Black Rose, Mischief, Father, Summer, Earth Day, Mother, Carnival, Mardi Grass, Dreamcatcher, Valentine (again!), Leprechaun, Red Lantern, Passion (again!), New Year, Hannukah and many more.

Now, I've bought the Diamond Temple, for the second time, but so far, it hasn't even bring me one new Diamond dragon, nor even a normal new dragon.

So, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place:
Do I try to get the Diamond Hybrids and use my already bought Diamond Temple, or:
Do I try to breed the Spider, White Witch, Devil and Were? All are limiteds, but considering my luck lately...

I realy don't know, realy don't know if I should even try... It would mean so much for me if I could even breed 1 new dragon in October... I feel such a failure...

Clark_Wayne
10-21-14, 12:44 PM
Agreed and i don't have as many unique as you !
It has been weeks i haven't got new egg !

shield14
10-21-14, 01:53 PM
I have 249 unique dragons, and 89 that are breedable but I don't have, but since almost a month I haven't bred any new one, despite breeding 24/7.

I was wondering if any of the long term players keep track and if this is common? I'm almost giving up on breeding, but I want those dragons so badly! I missed out on the new / old Halloween dragons, Boo, Zombie, Spirit (again!, for the second year), but also normal limiteds, like Camelot, Black Rose, Mischief, Father, Summer, Earth Day, Mother, Carnival, Mardi Grass, Dreamcatcher, Valentine (again!), Leprechaun, Red Lantern, Passion (again!), New Year, Hannukah and many more.

Now, I've bought the Diamond Temple, for the second time, but so far, it hasn't even bring me one new Diamond dragon, nor even a normal new dragon.

Do I try to get the Diamond Hybrids and use my already bought Diamond Temple, or:
Do I try to breed the Spider, White Witch, Devil and Were? All are limiteds, but considering my luck lately...

I realy don't know, realy don't know if I should even try... It would mean so much for me if I could even breed 1 new dragon in October... I feel such a failure...

I have 226 dragons. My first and last limited was Right and Left Heart an Passion. Didn't get them.
Now I don even start breeding for limited coz the period of 1week is a joke from TL,
Releasing 3-4 limited dragons for 1 week is even bigger joke.
You are not the only one who missed last year and this year Halloween Dragons. I missed them all again on Android account

AJImmer
10-21-14, 02:16 PM
Over the last two months I've had very limited luck in breeding and mostly when trying to complete certain "types" of dragon using breeding parent pairs that produce a "focused" group of offspring - I managed to get three zodiac (Pisces, Sagittarious, & Aries), a Pterodactyl, a Hercules, and a Turtle (which completed the Tropics for me). I also got a Waverider as a Turtle-fail.

So seven new dragons from breeding in the last two months but none of them were the new or limited dragons.

Anaboe
10-21-14, 02:22 PM
I would have been happy if I only got a new dragon, regardless if it was a limited or not. Last new dragon I bred was a Griphon, which I was hoping for over a year to get.

Now I realy don't know: Chase the super rare limiteds, or the ultra rare diamonds? What would you do?

LonePudding
10-22-14, 08:59 AM

I have never bred a new dragon/limited dragon. Considering your luck I would just go for the diamond hybrids rather than the Halloween dragons that you probably won't get. If you have loads of gold and can definitely afford the diamond temple again, I would go for the halloweenies.
I hope I helped your decision!

fotitakos
10-24-14, 06:45 AM

LonePudding
10-24-14, 06:58 AM
I think it's the new limited white witch dragon?

White Witch
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74305-Dragon-Update-White-Witch-10-21-14-(limited)

fotitakos
10-24-14, 07:34 AM
Thank you very much!!!

newzealander
10-26-14, 11:56 AM
Purple and blue -23 hours. What on earth have I got?

redstar177
10-26-14, 06:18 PM
Purple and blue -23 hours. What on earth have I got?

You've got a Night Dragon

LonePudding
10-27-14, 11:23 PM
Just thought about a little theory...
You know some base colours have a second dragon (virtue=kitsune, naga, black swan. Magic=peacock. Night=lotus, raven. Etc...)

This has probably been mentioned elsewhere but I thought breeding with these dragons might increase chances of rare dragon hybrids.
So if you're struggling on getting a kite for example
You would have more luck (and less fails) on getting kite with black swan x air, rather than several tries with the normal virtue and air.
I hope this is clear to understand.
Has anyone tried and tested this? Has this already been proved? Idk?

ademog
11-10-14, 08:31 AM
Just thought about a little theory...
You know some base colours have a second dragon (virtue=kitsune, naga, black swan. Magic=peacock. Night=lotus, raven. Etc...)
This has probably been mentioned elsewhere but I thought breeding with these dragons might increase chances of rare
Has anyone tried and tested this? Has this already been proved? Idk?

Tested (a lot) but no such luck happen,
Been trying to get pink hybrid using kitsune instead of virtue but got none
The only pink i got are virtue, kitsune, and lightning
It seems all pink dragon just hate me ��

Melodies4Life
11-10-14, 05:06 PM
Omg. After almost one and a half years... I used winter level 10 and Infinity level 7. Mercury rising. I got my Mercury dragon!

wiggles2288
11-11-14, 05:48 AM
Sunblaze? egg 10 hours

mbyte68
11-16-14, 06:39 AM
if i was to breed Diamond and Fire with boosted would i be gurenteed a Crusader as thats the only other outcome ? wanna know b4 risking the gold thanks

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 07:16 AM
if i was to breed Diamond and Fire with boosted would i be gurenteed a Crusader as thats the only other outcome ? wanna know b4 risking the gold thanks

Definitely no guarantee.

ciarjen
11-16-14, 07:32 AM

You could spend hundreds of gold on boosted breed and still not get it.

Crusader is very easy to breed anyway because the fails are so short. It just takes a lot of patience and a few hours to spare.

If you have diamond, you can also get Quetzal the same with breeding with forest and then you can get Infinity by breeding your Diamond with Crusader or Quetzal.

mbyte68
11-16-14, 07:49 AM
thanks people will do that after my boosted egg comes off which happens to be night WOOOO another night lol

lillieblue613
11-16-14, 11:04 PM
I play on Kindle Fire and I gather that a lot of what's discussed is for other devices. Artic Isles How do I breed 3 dragons?

jam1eB
11-20-14, 08:50 AM
Since Storm 8 brought out the Winter Rose dragon I have been breeding Blue and Green to try and get this dragon - specifically Dawn Tree Dragon and Atlantis Dragon. I have currently bred nothing but Island Dragons and a Serpent Dragon. How can my games Luck or dragon breeding calculator be sooooo bad?

It seems that no matter what dragon I attempt to breed, I always get the most common of the two types I combine. And when I eventually get a dragon in the Rare and upwards category it's when I'm attempting to breed a completely different dragon all together.

Please see if there is anything wrong or if there is anything I can do to improve my chances at rarer dragons?

xxxe
11-20-14, 09:04 AM
You can boost for gems when you breed. It costs gems but I believe it increases your chances in getting rares and supers. Good luck.

belbar22
11-20-14, 10:53 AM
Noooo. Don't waste your money on boosted breeding it makes no difference. You would be better to try a different combination for a bit.

Drachenia
11-20-14, 11:23 AM
There's not good breeding for 12 gold acceleration. The boost does not bring better results on Rare or Super Rare results. I breed since 17.10. Diamond Prism and have gold used for acceleration and still get no Diamond Prism

saghaven
11-20-14, 11:31 AM
Yeah, I don't want to mess with boosted breeding either. But I've been trying for Sagittarius and have gotten nothing but Island dragons. There's 41 possible combos from a zodiac and a green like Dawntree or even Quetzal. Yet all I get are Islands. Ridiculous.

PernReloaded
11-20-14, 06:22 PM
I play on Kindle Fire and I gather that a lot of what's discussed is for other devices. Artic Isles How do I breed 3 dragons?

I'm assuming that you mean dragons with three colors, right? Tri-color dragons are a rare hybrid when you breed a dragon with two colors (ex. Genie, Island, Athletic, etc.) with another dragon that has yet another color.

For example - breeding a firestorm dragon with a forest dragon gives you the potential for a tri-color dragon.

You will probably be doing a lot of breeding to get a tri-color, but if you stick with it you should end up with one eventually.

fifikeywest
11-21-14, 09:42 AM
I have a iPad and I am a level 150, I only get one new dragon a month. The only Halloween Dragons I have are the ones I won. I am Fustrated, Bored, and Team Lava is not listening to the 75% of the dedicated players exclaiming HELP!!! HEAR OUR CRYS!! WE HAVE SUPPORTED TL AND NOW WE NEED FAIR GAMING RULES!

LonePudding
11-21-14, 10:20 AM
How can I breed a lacewing or any other pink hybrids? what were your combos?

kooky panda
11-21-14, 11:28 AM
How can I breed a lacewing or any other pink hybrids? what were your combos?

Lacewing-Dragon-18th-March-2014 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66624-Lacewing-Dragon-18th-March-2014)

1PADDY8
12-06-14, 03:11 AM
I have tried all sorts of combinations in my Breeding den but I always end up with a luck dragon or a mist dragon. Getting really boring. I love this game, but everything takes so long to happerning now, like breeding and evolving. Anyone else having the same problem

LonePudding
12-06-14, 04:19 AM
I have tried all sorts of combinations in my Breeding den but I always end up with a luck dragon or a mist dragon. Getting really boring. I love this game, but everything takes so long to happerning now, like breeding and evolving. Anyone else having the same problem

Try using a breeding pair that doesn't include blue, yellow, purple or white. Are you trying for any particular dragon?

PurpleScorpion76
12-06-14, 10:59 AM
I've just got a breeding time of 33 hours using red green and light but the only dragon with 33 hours on the game guide is Virtue but that's pink. Does anyone know what I'm currently breeding?

LonePudding
12-06-14, 11:09 AM
Pink (virtue), the red and white make pink! Is it your first? If it is, congratulations on a new element!!

PurpleScorpion76
12-06-14, 12:01 PM
Thanks. Yes second element I've bred. First was Magic. First Virtue. I was confused then thought about it after I posted and thought well maybe white and red. Thanks for your input. Wouldn't be til Monday morning and me finding out from seeing the egg that I would have known for sure. Really pleased two good ones in a row. Got Holly just before it, well I'm pretty sure, it has a holly design on the egg, not seen the info on Holly yet. Good weekend for me.

cartwrightlass
12-06-14, 01:01 PM
I'm on android I put light + fire and it says two days. Any ideas? I been trying for a virtue dragon. Thanks

ndtrance
12-06-14, 01:28 PM
I'm on android I put light + fire and it says two days. Any ideas? I been trying for a virtue dragon. Thanks

Congratulations, you're breeding virtue! Always check the gold amount to know the exact time. It probably said two days but 33gold to finish, with 33gold=33hrs.

cartwrightlass
12-06-14, 01:54 PM
Congratulations, you're breeding virtue! Always check the gold amount to know the exact time. It probably said two days but 33gold to finish, with 33gold=33hrs.

Yeah! Thanks it does say 33 gold :-)

LonePudding
12-07-14, 04:52 AM
Is there any way to breed archangel without winter fails?

PernReloaded
12-07-14, 07:14 AM
Is there any way to breed archangel without winter fails?

Unfortunately, no. The combo is white-blue-black. If you bred white with a blue/black hybrid, you would have the risk of the white-blue outright, and the black could split. If you breed blue to a white/black hybrid, then you have the potential to end up with winter again with white-blue. And if you breed black to a white/blue hybrid, then again there is the potential of the black splitting and you getting a winter.

It just isn't possible given the mechanics of breeding to not *potentially* end up with winter when going for Archangel. At least it's a shorter fail than Charm?

LonePudding
12-07-14, 07:38 AM
Unfortunately, no. The combo is white-blue-black. If you bred white with a blue/black hybrid, you would have the risk of the white-blue outright, and the black could split. If you breed blue to a white/black hybrid, then you have the potential to end up with winter again with white-blue. And if you breed black to a white/blue hybrid, then again there is the potential of the black splitting and you getting a winter.

It just isn't possible given the mechanics of breeding to not *potentially* end up with winter when going for Archangel. At least it's a shorter fail than Charm?

Ohh, too bad. I won't be trying for that one then! What are you trying for atm Pern?

PernReloaded
12-07-14, 09:28 AM
Ohh, too bad. I won't be trying for that one then! What are you trying for atm Pern?

Any pink/purple hybrid. So far three lucks and a charm. I think I would prefer Winter fails, since they're shorter and I need the small sapphires for crafting.

athena238
12-07-14, 04:01 PM

I'm in the same position as you are. My breeding den is broken, for the past 6 months nothing new unless I purchase the dragon. For instance trying for Birthstone, I keep on getting island after island and I got topaz too. Seems all the big fails are on my island. I'm on level 150 and nothing seems to work. All these dragons are ultra rare for me

buttabdullah99
12-11-14, 09:14 AM
http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah275/buttabdullah90/Mobile%20Uploads/98F91624-0B2F-4835-AE99-2666B0549103_zps45q5vvjq.jpg (http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah90/media/Mobile%20Uploads/98F91624-0B2F-4835-AE99-2666B0549103_zps45q5vvjq.jpg.html)
Am I really getting Angel dragon ❤️❤️❤️ If yes then I am sooooo happy sooo sooo sooo happy

LonePudding
12-11-14, 01:32 PM
http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah275/buttabdullah90/Mobile%20Uploads/98F91624-0B2F-4835-AE99-2666B0549103_zps45q5vvjq.jpg (http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah90/media/Mobile%20Uploads/98F91624-0B2F-4835-AE99-2666B0549103_zps45q5vvjq.jpg.html)
Am I really getting Angel dragon ❤️❤️❤️ If yes then I am sooooo happy sooo sooo sooo happy

Yes you are, you lucky turnip!! Congrats on what seems a fantastic fail!!

shield14
12-11-14, 02:17 PM

Congratulations !!!!

buttabdullah99
12-11-14, 03:13 PM
Thanks shield and LP yay!!! For the first time in forever I am finally getting diamond fail 🎉❤️❤️💃💃

owa411
12-13-14, 06:19 AM
Am I the only one that fails to see the purpose of a rainbow dragon?? When breeding, you never get the double/triple/lunar/iris/diamond-prism you aim for. You can't trade it for material as well. So what's the use in having him...

PernReloaded
12-13-14, 08:57 AM
Am I the only one that fails to see the purpose of a rainbow dragon?? When breeding, you never get the double/triple/lunar/iris/diamond-prism you aim for. You can't trade it for material as well. So what's the use in having him...
Rainbow is strong against certain opponents in the arena (which, having iOS and not having any diamonds/champs when I started in there was a godsend). Some people also like how he looks, and in a collection game like this that means a lot.

But the problem with saying that when people try to breed the rainbow hybrids is that enough of the players have bred them to know that it's possible.... Just rare. RNGs can suck, but some people have more luck breeding certain kinds of dragons than others - I tend to have fabulous luck with purple-based dragons than pink, for instance.

DaenerysFantasy
12-13-14, 04:44 PM
I'm so glad that almost every dragon is still new for me ��Just at level 22 and not the problem that a lot of you guys have. Hopefully I will be a good dragon keeper and breed lots of them beauties. The info info I read about splitting and breeding is like algebra to me so forme it's just putting 2 pretty dragons together and see what it brings me haha

pernmagic
12-15-14, 05:57 AM
Anyone know the combination of dragons to breed a comet dragon ?
I know I can craft one but I need a moon dragon and I cannot breed that either so any breeding help for a moon dragon also needed

Been successful for many other special rare ones but this evades me ....... Any advice appreciated thanks

cocauina
12-15-14, 07:08 AM
Comet cannot be breeded.

The dragons that are craftable and breedable are the Gemstone dragon ones, Amethyst is the only Gemstone dragon that can only be craft by IOS and breeded by Android.

redstar177
12-15-14, 09:37 AM
Comet cannot be breeded.

The dragons that are craftable and breedable are the Gemstone dragon ones, Amethyst is the only Gemstone dragon that can only be craft by IOS and breeded by Android.

Actually, although Amethyst was breedable on Android, it is expired now. So it is still craftable on Ios, but is currently unavailable for Android.

Pernmagic, you can't breed Comet, but you can breed Moon with any combination of white and dark. I got mine while trying for Mask (Virtue/Night dragons).

pernmagic
12-15-14, 11:13 AM
Thanks folks appreciated I have a night dragon and but no pure white but have a white ninja so will try that for now for a moon and see what happens
How do you breed a simple pure white dragon if needed ?

kooky panda
12-15-14, 11:28 AM
Thanks folks appreciated I have a night dragon and but no pure white but have a white ninja so will try that for now for a moon and see what happens
You can buy the Light Dragon in the Market for coins.

LonePudding
12-15-14, 12:29 PM
How have you accidentally got pink/black hybrids?

PernReloaded
12-15-14, 01:42 PM
How have you accidentally got pink/black hybrids?

By accidentally putting black and pink in the den together ;)

pernmagic
12-15-14, 02:42 PM
Thanks, now have a white dragon egg

owa411
12-15-14, 02:46 PM
Thnx for the info PernReloaded!! ;):)

LonePudding
12-15-14, 03:02 PM
By accidentally putting black and pink in the den together ;)

:rolleyes: Pern :D lol

If I try for hybrids I don't get them so I was just wondering-I got my justice when trying for twilight!

azucita
12-16-14, 08:39 AM

pern the pure white dragon is the LIGHT dragon that you can purchase with coins..... :)

pernmagic
12-17-14, 08:41 AM
Thanks for advice ..... I have night +( light) white in breeding den! halfway through 31 hours .... Waiting to see what the egg will be ....

LonePudding
12-17-14, 08:51 AM
Thanks for advice ..... I have night +( light) white in breeding den! halfway through 31 hours .... Waiting to see what the egg will be ....

its the moon dragon!!:D

pernmagic
12-17-14, 09:50 AM
its the moon dragon!!:D

Wow can't wait but will have to ..... Made possible by forum support thanks all

PrincessCouture2014
12-25-14, 10:42 PM
Getting my cloud dragon first try blue n white that is water n light yepii

PrincessCouture2014
12-25-14, 10:45 PM
Getting my Cloud dragon first try with basic comobo light and water yepiii... but really want to have rainbow dragon, aether and fairytale

DragonOsman
12-27-14, 08:36 AM
How do I get the Moon and Diamond Dragons? I need to try and breed those.

PrincessCouture2014
12-27-14, 09:26 AM
How do I get the Moon and Diamond Dragons? I need to try and breed those.
I got my diamond by breeding luck and bubble dragons both level 7 and abt moon I have no idea I guessby breeding night and light dragon

DragonOsman
12-27-14, 11:17 AM
How do I get the Luck and Bubble ones, then? And could someone please send me some more Gold? I want to try buying more coins, and I only 19 Gold right now. Sorry and thanks. [One reason is that I want to buy a Light Dragon and I don't have enough money (I have 23,329 Silver Coins).]

DaenerysFantasy
12-27-14, 11:51 AM
How do I get the Luck and Bubble ones, then? And could someone please send me some more Gold? I want to try buying more coins, and I only 19 Gold right now. Sorry and thanks. [One reason is that I want to buy a Light Dragon and I don't have enough money (I have 23,329 Silver Coins).]

If you are at a lower level,maybe it's better to wait with buying a light dragon. I did that just a few levels ago (I am now 36)
It needs a seperate habitat too and you should really try to first make some steady earnings. Lots of dragons to breed just now and if you're lucky that diamond will pop up sometime.

DragonOsman
12-27-14, 02:30 PM
I'm at Level 22. The star is pretty much filled up, but it should still take some time to Level Up. Should I show you a screenshot to show you how I'm doing so far? Or are you okay with visiting my Isles?

I've already got goals that are telling me to get Diamond and Light Dragons. There's also one for a Devil Dragon. And I still haven't gotten a Moon Dragon, either.

PernReloaded
12-27-14, 08:04 PM

Goals aren't mandatory - you can do them whenever you want to do them. You don't have to do them at all if you don't want to.

They are merely *suggestions* for playing, with rewards for completing them.

Also, gold is Waaaaaay too precious to waste on coins! Save your coins from your habitats, and you will be far better off. Those gold bars are 100% necessary and should be saved for tournaments if you're on the iOS. You'll need every gold bar you can save!

LonePudding
12-27-14, 08:51 PM
gold is Waaaaaay too precious to waste on coins! Save your coins from your habitats, and you will be far better off. Those gold bars are 100% necessary and should be saved for tournaments if you're on the iOS. You'll need every gold bar you can save!

This is a very valuable piece of advice that I'll never learn - I spend most of my gold on speeding because I'm so impatient! :rolleyes: I really need to learn to save...

LonePudding
12-27-14, 08:58 PM
Can't remember if I asked this before - real bad memory - blah blah blah - I'm gonna ask again...

Are there any combos you like that can produce many different dragons, many super rares, diamonds etc..? Basically really good combos!

renbuxing
12-28-14, 02:16 AM
Can't remember if I asked this before - real bad memory - blah blah blah - I'm gonna ask again...

Are there any combos you like that can produce many different dragons, many super rares, diamonds etc..? Basically really good combos!

My favorite combo is Diamond + Leo. 6 Diamond hybrids can be produced:) But I'm still unlucky, haha.
Besides, I like to breed Pride + Mad Scientist to get Lunar Rainbow, Double/Triple Rainbow, Divine which are strong dragons in tournament.

LonePudding
12-28-14, 09:30 AM
My favorite combo is Diamond + Leo. 6 Diamond hybrids can be produced:) But I'm still unlucky, haha.
Besides, I like to breed Pride + Mad Scientist to get Lunar Rainbow, Double/Triple Rainbow, Divine which are strong dragons in tournament.

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind when/if I get pride or Leo! My dragon collection is still pretty basic and I'm near level 100... :(

PernReloaded
12-28-14, 02:56 PM
Pride was one of the dragons to leave the game permanently, so that option is out. But simply getting a rainbow could help a lot.

cotpot
12-28-14, 07:12 PM
Dose anyone know the colours 4 the breeding of dragons and the se 4 the Santa n rainders if u no please add me cotpot with the colours

PernReloaded
12-28-14, 09:24 PM
Fairytale dragon is yellow and green (though this just gets you the original fairytale dragon, the others require breeding Fairytale with other colors. Google "dragon story wiki", it helps a lot.

Santa and Reindeer dragons are expired at this point, so you won't be able to breed them.

PernReloaded
12-28-14, 11:43 PM
Okay, sooo.....

I bred my Diamond and Crusader in an attempt to get Infinity. It gave me two Crusaders. Is it possible to get Infinity with my combo? By the breeding rules it seems like it should, but with things being rather wonky lately....

cotpot
12-28-14, 11:45 PM
Can u breed a mirage gragon if so please add cotpot

LonePudding
12-29-14, 09:27 AM
Okay, sooo.....

I bred my Diamond and Crusader in an attempt to get Infinity. It gave me two Crusaders. Is it possible to get Infinity with my combo? By the breeding rules it seems like it should, but with things being rather wonky lately....

I got infinity with that combo...but that was a few weeks ago so something might've changed...

renbuxing
12-29-14, 03:30 PM
Okay, sooo.....

I got my Infinity by bred Diamond and Quetzal. it gave me 2 quetzals fail before I got Infinity. I think this combo is better than Diamond+Crusader because quetzal fail is 32 hours while crusader fail is 44 hours :)

freshfunin2008
12-29-14, 04:51 PM
I think you can only get Fire, Crusader, and Infinity with that combo.

PernReloaded
12-29-14, 04:58 PM
Okay, I'm glad I'm not doing it wrong. I just need to luck into actually breeding Infinity!

LonePudding
12-30-14, 11:00 AM
I got my Infinity by bred Diamond and Quetzal. it gave me 2 quetzals fail before I got Infinity. I think this combo is better than Diamond+Crusader because quetzal fail is 32 hours while crusader fail is 44 hours :)

I started trying with that combo and realised, the 20 second forest fails were just a little too long for my liking.

lunarpurple
12-31-14, 08:06 PM
Holly cow! I just finally got that friggin Morning Glory with Quetzal and Stardust! I've been trying for it ever since it was released and never had success! Wow! Now gonna get crazy trying to breed Divine :cool:

LonePudding
12-31-14, 10:03 PM
Holly cow! I just finally got that friggin Morning Glory with Quetzal and Stardust! I've been trying for it ever since it was released and never had success! Wow! Now gonna get crazy trying to breed Divine :cool:

Dragons with that base design are my favourites, they're so majestic and pretty. I think fairy is the only one I have though :( I try for them but they just don't like my island. My favourites have to be morning glory and melody. Well done on your new breed - share the luck!

benjessie
01-01-15, 11:33 AM
I FINALLY GOT A DIAMOND!!! I am really excited! It's currently breeding with my beautiful Aphrodite to make Crusader, Angel, or Unicorn. :)
The combo I used is Laserlight + Aphrodite. This combo is the best because it only has 7 outcomes and the fail times are extremely short (love = 5 hrs only). However I did get quite a few laserlight, several kitsune, 1 Melody, 1 Tiny, and a couple justice. I AM SO EXCITED

LonePudding
01-01-15, 12:38 PM
I FINALLY GOT A DIAMOND!!! I am really excited! It's currently breeding with my beautiful Aphrodite to make Crusader, Angel, or Unicorn. :)
The combo I used is Laserlight + Aphrodite. This combo is the best because it only has 7 outcomes and the fail times are extremely short (love = 5 hrs only). However I did get quite a few laserlight, several kitsune, 1 Melody, 1 Tiny, and a couple justice. I AM SO EXCITED

Sounds like Aphrodite is a pretty good dragon to have!

Kosztirita
01-02-15, 08:57 AM
Diamond + Diamond...my favourite combo! :)

rachel1972
01-07-15, 05:19 AM
Every time I breed my gemstone Dragon I get the most strange results. I bred gemstone with planet and got poison (was asking for prism). I bred it with fire and got the seer Dragon. What's going on with splitting rules for this Dragon?

rachel1972
01-07-15, 01:26 PM
Unfortunately I don't have two diamonds but I bet they knock out some good dragons

pernmagic
01-08-15, 08:34 AM
After days of breeding and getting repetitive fails of anything new or different I seem to have a wizard egg on my nest ( after checking the egg patten ) this was from Aether + Mismoth yippee

LonePudding
01-08-15, 10:59 AM
Every time I breed my gemstone Dragon I get the most strange results. I bred gemstone with planet and got poison (was asking for prism). I bred it with fire and got the seer Dragon. What's going on with splitting rules for this Dragon?

You wouldn't have ever breed Prism from that combo. Prism is a hybrid dragon requiring the diamond and stone type in the den. You got a poison (green and purple) with the green coming from the gemstone which split into blue and green and the purple from the planet which is red and purple which is where the purple came from. Hope I helped!

snowyglowy
01-08-15, 01:29 PM
I breaded diamond + lunar
Will I get diamond again?

ghostiemom
01-08-15, 01:42 PM
Lunar horse? lunar rainbow? Crusader is also 44 hours. (diamond x red)

snowyglowy
01-08-15, 01:57 PM
It's lunar horse

freshfunin2008
01-08-15, 03:32 PM
44 hours is great! You may have Gold or Crusader.

pernmagic
01-09-15, 09:34 AM
Can you answer a question ..... I have a light +fire ( red ) breeding came up as 32 hours ..... What egg could be the result ?

Also where on the forum can I find the list to give me this info so I don't have to ask stupid questions like this

mbyte68
01-09-15, 10:53 AM
Wiki hAs a breeding calculator on there but 32 hours ?? Nothing showing for me but 33 hr is virtue

pernmagic
01-09-15, 11:09 AM
Thanks will have a look ..... I rechecked the time after I posted and it was 33 hours so thanks again

snowyglowy
01-09-15, 12:41 PM
44 hours is great! You may have Gold or Crusader.

Yes I got it gold in first try😊

snowyglowy
01-09-15, 12:43 PM
Now I bred night x diamond got 23 hrs
I'm not sure could be night or dark angel what do you think guys?

LonePudding
01-09-15, 01:17 PM
Now I bred night x diamond got 23 hrs
I'm not sure could be night or dark angel what do you think guys?

I think it's a night.

freshfunin2008
01-09-15, 04:21 PM
I think it is night as well. What was it?

LonePudding
01-10-15, 03:39 AM
Whatever it is, the black didn't split so it looks like you have a bit of a lucky streak in you at the moment!

01-10-15, 11:11 AM
Anyone know what dragon this is? The blue and purple fairy one. Thanks!

PernReloaded
01-10-15, 11:14 AM
It's a Nightlight dragon. Unfortunately, it was a limited craftable dragon. But it sure is pretty, isn't it?

01-10-15, 11:20 AM
Really?!! How in the world did I miss that?! Yes it is beautiful! Thanks :D

mbyte68
01-10-15, 11:35 AM
ik they need to stop releasing new ones for a while an bring all the old ones back i think for people that aint played as long, still hoping the footy ones make a come back eventually :)

snowyglowy
01-10-15, 04:02 PM
I think it is night as well. What was it?

Yes ur right guys that was night

Now I bred lunar horse x night got 25 hrs, I don't have any ideas what it will be?

mbyte68
01-10-15, 04:23 PM
congrats u have a penumbra

FlyingonaPegasus
01-11-15, 11:48 PM
I don't have any of the zodiac dragons. Which one is considered the main one or, the one that is needed to breed the rest of them with? Thanks for your help!

PernReloaded
01-12-15, 01:33 AM
To get the rest of the Zodiac dragons, you'll need to breed the Leo dragon. It's a yellow/black hybrid.

snowyglowy
01-12-15, 12:25 PM
congrats u have a penumbra

Yes I got penumbra ��

snowyglowy
01-12-15, 12:30 PM
I bred virtue x lunar horse got 9 hrs
What will I get? Any idea?

mbyte68
01-12-15, 12:56 PM
Bountiful , or firemane

snowyglowy
01-12-15, 08:50 PM
Bountiful , or firemane

Yes got firemane ��

Bred parakeet x night got 21 hrs
Hoping for Leo let's see

LonePudding
01-13-15, 12:02 AM
Yes got firemane ��

Bred parakeet x night got 21 hrs
Hoping for Leo let's see

Might be a social. I hate those.

mbyte68
01-13-15, 01:37 AM
took me ages to get social on my iphone and i then gets 2 of them in a week lol :)

snowyglowy
01-13-15, 06:42 AM
Might be a social. I hate those.

Aww I do not want social ugh 

snowyglowy
01-13-15, 01:27 PM
Peacock x origami got 5 hrs
What will I get?

redstar177
01-13-15, 01:33 PM
Peacock x origami got 5 hrs
What will I get?

You will get a Love dragon.

snowyglowy
01-13-15, 01:34 PM
You will get a Love dragon.

Aww I do not want love thnx though

Peticule
01-13-15, 01:48 PM
I have an egg that has blurple rose and snowflakes around it what is it

ghostiemom
01-13-15, 03:44 PM

hehe. "blurple". Probably winter rose. Blue and White.

kooky panda
01-13-15, 03:46 PM
Do you see your egg on post 1?

snowyglowy
01-16-15, 08:45 AM
I bred air x light got 14 hrs
What it will be?

PernReloaded
01-16-15, 08:55 AM
I bred air x light got 14 hrs
What it will be?

Leopard. Congrats!

snowyglowy
01-16-15, 08:13 PM
Leopard. Congrats!

Yes ur right I got Leopard

snowyglowy
01-16-15, 08:20 PM
I bred valentine x tiny got 5 hrs what will I get?

PernReloaded
01-16-15, 09:21 PM
I bred valentine x tiny got 5 hrs what will I get?

Only one thing it could be - a Love dragon.

farmerbarbara712
01-19-15, 08:50 AM
What could be red/blue with a 20 hour breed time?

ghostiemom
01-19-15, 10:50 AM
What could be red/blue with a 20 hour breed time?

Magic dragon (purple)

crystalroxnew
01-19-15, 07:24 PM
How do you get a tri colored dragon?

mimiamelia
01-20-15, 06:54 PM
Hello^_^ I am fairly new to this game so I have a question about color splitting if anyone can answer. Thanks in advance!

Is it possible to get Virtue when you breed Virtue with Fire (or virtue with light)? I want to try for Justice & Kitsune and really really don't want to get another Virtue since it took so long to hatch.

LonePudding
01-21-15, 12:12 AM
How do you get a tri colored dragon?

You have to breed a hybrid dragon (with 2 or more colours) with a single type/hybrid dragon (1-3) colours. Make both dragons have different colours and you have a chance for more tricolours!
Example: firestorm and coral
The 'red' and 'yellow' from the firestorm can breed with the 'blue' in coral to make a mirage dragon!
The 'red' from the firestorm can mix with the 'blue' and 'purple' to breed the super dragon!
Hope I helped!

Hello^_^ I am fairly new to this game so I have a question about color splitting if anyone can answer. Thanks in advance!

Is it possible to get Virtue when you breed Virtue with Fire (or virtue with light)? I want to try for Justice & Kitsune and really really don't want to get another Virtue since it took so long to hatch.

Luckily, no! The only dragons available from the combos you said are: love, laserlight, melody, tiny, never ending, justice and kitsune. Good luck with your breeding!

mimiamelia
01-21-15, 12:48 PM
Thank you so much LonePudding! This makes me feel so much better:-) Hopefully I won't have a million love fails, lol. Thanks again!

snowyglowy
01-21-15, 06:40 PM
I bred diamond x black got 20 hrs what will be?

mbyte68
01-22-15, 03:34 AM
prob a Magic theres

snowyglowy
01-22-15, 03:05 PM
prob a Magic theres

Yes ur right

Now I bred diamond x origami got 12 hrs what could it be?

mbyte68
01-22-15, 03:07 PM
Pixie oooh looks nice that congrats :D

snowyglowy
01-22-15, 03:10 PM

Really wow thnx a lot ❤️��

mbyte68
01-22-15, 03:11 PM
Really wow thnx a lot ❤️��

id try that combo but with my luck id get 17hr Luck lol

LonePudding
01-22-15, 03:22 PM
id try that combo but with my luck id get 17hr Luck lol

With my luck I'd end up with a 32hr Titan!

mbyte68
01-22-15, 03:24 PM
With my luck I'd end up with a 32hr Titan!

wish i had your luck :)

LonePudding
01-22-15, 03:29 PM
I got mine with crusader x magic;)

mbyte68
01-22-15, 03:32 PM
I got mine with crusader x magic;)

oh got both of them may try that combo also :D

snowyglowy
01-23-15, 07:40 AM

Yes got pixie omg thnx mbyte68 ❤️��

Now I bred black x familiar got 10 hrs
What will I get?

mbyte68
01-23-15, 08:03 AM
dark naga or corel

redstar177
01-23-15, 11:57 AM
Yes got pixie omg thnx mbyte68 ❤️��

Now I bred black x familiar got 10 hrs
What will I get?

Please try using the egg chart or other online sources for finding your breeding results. There is one on the front page of this thread.

mbyte68
01-23-15, 12:16 PM
the topic is Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III) so its right to ask not everyone may have a pc or tool on there phone to look this up as easy

snowyglowy
01-24-15, 09:27 AM
Please try using the egg chart or other online sources for finding your breeding results. There is one on the front page of this thread.

Well thnx but I though this is the right thread to give a combo which I'm using and ask questions never mind thnx again

snowyglowy
01-24-15, 09:29 AM
the topic is Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III) so its right to ask not everyone may have a pc or tool on there phone to look this up as easy

Thank you very much u r the best u help me a lot with my questions love you ❤️

LonePudding
01-24-15, 09:35 AM
Well thnx but I though this is the right thread to give a combo which I'm using and ask questions never mind thnx again

Don't worry sweets, this is the right place for combos!

snowyglowy
01-29-15, 11:40 AM
I bred diamond x valentine got 5 hrs

Am I getting kitsune? Or....?

mbyte68
01-29-15, 11:44 AM
Love :) OMG i hope to get valentine this yr lol only 7 outcomes , lazerlight 15hr , love 5hr , crusader 44hr, melody 18hr, tiny 16hr , angel 44hr or unicorn 36hr

snowyglowy
01-29-15, 11:53 AM
Love :) OMG i hope to get valentine this yr lol only 7 outcomes , lazerlight 15hr , love 5hr , crusader 44hr, melody 18hr, tiny 16hr , angel 44hr or unicorn 36hr

Aww I'm getting love??? Ugh

mbyte68
01-29-15, 11:54 AM
they good to get evolve and trade for small pearl or red gem thoughs :)

snowyglowy
01-29-15, 12:02 PM
they good to get evolve and trade for small pearl or red gem thoughs :)

Yes I alwa do that thnx though ❤️

LonePudding
01-29-15, 12:49 PM
I hate trading loves. I always get rubies from them, when I really need the pearls.

LonePudding
01-29-15, 12:51 PM
How did you guys breed your rainbow dragon?

mbyte68
01-29-15, 01:10 PM
omg wish id wrote it down now and cant think grr sorrys

Lipand5kids
01-31-15, 09:22 PM
I'm happy I got a Justice and now a Melody dragon plus another tiny and very happy not abother Love! But I'm still wanting a Never Ending Story.

maizee0404
02-01-15, 05:06 AM
Been trying for angel for days now...boy am i happy theres only a 9hr fail :(

LonePudding
02-01-15, 05:10 AM
ONLY 9 HOURS?! You are very patient!

maizee0404
02-01-15, 06:06 AM
ONLY 9 HOURS?! You are very patient!

Haha iv had loads of those fails :( days n days of them.....but FINALLY!! I have 44hrs i have a pretty angel breeding woop

maizee0404
02-01-15, 06:15 AM

Yellow n blue hun..just keep trying untill u get one....i had loads of mist fails before getting mine

Rascalz02
02-01-15, 06:45 AM
If you are talking about Pet Shop Story, I've breeded a short hair cat and Bengal to get a toyger! Hope this helps!

ndtrance
02-01-15, 07:59 AM

I bred mine with water and air. When I first started playing I only bred with 2 colors on the den.

PernReloaded
02-03-15, 11:27 AM
I bred mine with water and air. When I first started playing I only bred with 2 colors on the den.

This. I got very lucky, it only took me a few tries.

LonePudding
02-03-15, 11:58 AM

This. I got very lucky, it only took me a few tries.

I finally got my rainbow! My combo was the good ol' water and air. Thanks guys!

ndtrance
02-04-15, 11:43 AM
I finally got my rainbow! My combo was the good ol' water and air. Thanks guys!

Yea! I'm glad you got it. :)

ghostiemom
02-05-15, 11:33 PM
Can anyone speak to the current breeding behavior of Olympus dragons? I've been trying for Diamond with Aphrodite and Love and have only gotten 5 Loves in a row. Are other outcomes even possible any more?

cocauina
02-06-15, 08:03 AM
Aphrodite and Love can give you 9 outcomes:

Kitsune
Olympus
Diamond
Laserlight
Love
Justice
Melody
Never Ending
Tiny

Good luck, I had mine with Athletic and Chocolate (18 outcomes) and in my second account with Goodwitch and Metal (8 outcomes).

droopy123love
02-06-15, 01:10 PM
I got the purple with cracks egg in the picture, needs 12 hrs, rainbow x underworld but cannot identify this one, anyone a clue what this might be?

thanx in advance

awsumum
02-06-15, 01:16 PM
You've got yourself a dark Phoenix! Congratulations :)

mimiamelia
02-06-15, 01:18 PM
Congrats! It's a Dark Phoenix. Super rare. Purple + blue

amerirish
02-06-15, 01:34 PM
So jealous! :p Congrats!!

ghostiemom
02-06-15, 01:37 PM
Aphrodite and Love can give you 9 outcomes:

Kitsune
Olympus
Diamond
Laserlight
Love
Justice
Melody
Never Ending
Tiny

Good luck, I had mine with Athletic and Chocolate (18 outcomes) and in my second account with Goodwitch and Metal (8 outcomes).

Yea, I know that's the list that should be possible, I just wondered if anyone's actually ever gotten anything but LOOOOVE? Lol

mbyte68
02-06-15, 01:41 PM
i was buzzing when i got mine and forget that egg on the left i wanna know what the other egg is :D

cocauina
02-06-15, 08:12 PM
Yea, I know that's the list that should be possible, I just wondered if anyone's actually ever gotten anything but LOOOOVE? Lol

Maybe your game loves the Love dragon, or that combo only wants to give Love dragons xD

awsumum
02-07-15, 03:09 AM
i was buzzing when i got mine and forget that egg on the left i wanna know what the other egg is :D

It's a Falling Leaf Dragon egg :)

LonePudding
02-07-15, 03:43 AM
still never got Aphrodite :( good luck getting your diamond though!!

mbyte68
02-07-15, 04:01 AM
tys never seen that :)

LonePudding
02-07-15, 04:25 AM
Is that breedable? I got mine but don't remember breeding it :confused:

Kennedward
02-07-15, 07:55 AM
Nice egg!

droopy123love
02-07-15, 08:01 AM
I was very happy to breed dark phoenix, the falling leaf i got out of storage to fill the nest because of the event. I have two extra stored so this leaf will get a few apples, evolve and get traded.
thanx for all replies

hugpete
02-10-15, 01:55 AM

I got 8 of the 9 in the list above. Neverending wasn't released when I was tying for my diamond.

DI3S3L
02-11-15, 02:53 PM
Hi everybody! Could someone please tell me the best combination to get a double rainbow?

PernReloaded
02-11-15, 04:50 PM
Hi everybody! Could someone please tell me the best combination to get a double rainbow?

Rainbow plus a green/purple combo. Honestly, type of dragon/rarity doesn't matter as long as the required colors are in the pool. Good luck!

DI3S3L
02-12-15, 04:54 AM
Thanks!

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-15, 12:13 AM
I was trying for passion dragon n got timer of 20 he's what would it can be?

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-15, 12:15 AM
I wish I had rainbow. what's the best combo to get rainbow?

hon3ycomb
02-14-15, 12:46 AM
I was trying for passion dragon n got timer of 20 he's what would it can be?

Sounds like a magic dragon. I've got it for around 7 times while looking for left/right heart... :(

pernmagic
02-14-15, 02:09 AM
It's life! Breeding diamond x Forest for quick breed time and hatch time for the world comp to get the last dragon and what happens..... 3rd attempt I find I going to get an ultra rare quetzal ....... Oh well can't complain can I ;)

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-15, 05:10 AM
Sounds like a magic dragon. I've got it for around 7 times while looking for left/right heart... :(

arghh I hate magic dragon every time it pops up.

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-15, 05:17 AM
want to get Mardi dragon , cupid and Valentine. What combo should I use.

unto0chable87
02-14-15, 06:59 AM
Mardi - Peacock and dawntree (1 try) :D
Valentine is pink white, so virtue and light combo f.e. ;)
Cupid: peacock - fire f. e. :)

Good luck.

newzealander
02-14-15, 11:36 AM
I almost never have this sort of luck, so I am posting it so that maybe someone else gets the same luck; I bred diamond x athletic, and got left heart the first time, then bred them again and got right heart the second time. I know that's extremely lucky - I hope someone else can do the same.

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-15, 07:46 PM
Mardi - Peacock and dawntree (1 try) :D
Valentine is pink white, so virtue and light combo f.e. ;)
Cupid: peacock - fire f. e. :)

Good luck.

I don't have dawntree n its expired now I guess is there any other combo? but thank you so much for helping

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-15, 07:48 PM
another magic is breeding while trying for passion :mad:

unto0chable87
02-15-15, 07:41 AM
Yes, dawntree or forest. :)

PrincessCouture2014
02-16-15, 01:05 AM
Yes, dawntree or forest. :)

thank you will try it out

matty998
02-25-15, 11:38 AM
I don't know how to get the special elements such as pink,black,rainbow, all of that stuff. What do I need to breed to get that stuff.
Let's start with rainbow. What do I need to breed to get a basic rainbow dragon?

PepperWoo
02-25-15, 11:50 AM
Blue and yellow for Rainbow, white and red for Virtue (pink), and blue and purple for Night (black). There's a good wiki site you can google to get more info about breeding. :)

matty998
02-25-15, 11:51 AM
So could breeding just a water and air together get me a rainbow?

PepperWoo
02-25-15, 11:57 AM
So could breeding just a water and air together get me a rainbow?

Yes, but you may need to try more than once since there are other dragons you can get with that combo.

jim23cash
02-25-15, 01:00 PM
If you go to Dragon Story forum, and click on Game guides, there are guides in the list by Elsa and Sehana. Sehana's guide has an egg chart embedded in it, and at the very bottom, there is a key that shows what all the hidden colors or combos are. I believe Elsas has a hidden color guide also. Good Luck! (Oh, u can get to DS forum by clicking on the first Dragon Story in the breadcrumb trail forum address for thread at top of page. Forum>TeamLava>Dragon Story>Dragon Story / Discussions>How to get special dragons)

PernReloaded
02-25-15, 01:02 PM
To boot, there are a few extra 'special' dragons, like Dino, Tropic, Gemstone, etc. Dino is green x white, royal is yellow x purple, gemstone is blue x green (or you can craft it), tropic is red x blue....

Really, Pepper gives good advice about Googling your breeding questions - as well as Jim about the egg chart guide - and there is a great Wiki for helping figure out the battle arena, etc. that a lot of us use as a resource.

jim23cash
02-25-15, 01:08 PM
Hey Pern! I think Dino is green and red, and Stone is green and white. :D I think, anyway...

PernReloaded
02-25-15, 01:09 PM
Hey Pern! I think Dino is green and red, and Stone is green and white. :D I think, anyway...
Whoooops! You're absolutely right XD It's been a loooong time since I've tried for either of them.

.... Maybe I should use my current lucky streak and go for it.

kooky panda
02-25-15, 03:26 PM
If you go to Dragon Story forum, and click on Game guides, there are guides in the list by Elsa and Sehana. Sehana's guide has an egg chart embedded in it, and at the very bottom, there is a key that shows what all the hidden colors or combos are. I believe Elsas has a hidden color guide also. Good Luck! (Oh, u can get to DS forum by clicking on the first Dragon Story in the breadcrumb trail forum address for thread at top of page. Forum>TeamLava>Dragon Story>Dragon Story / Discussions>How to get special dragons)
I merged this thread with the current thread. You can now see the chart in post 1.

LonePudding
02-25-15, 05:14 PM
The chart needs updating... Is there anyway I can help..?

spiritanimals000
03-01-15, 10:09 AM
My friend got a magic dragon through breeding a hybrid and fire dragon! How in the world did that happen?

LonePudding
03-01-15, 10:58 AM
My friend got a magic dragon through breeding a hybrid and fire dragon! How in the world did that happen?

What was the hybrid dragon? If it had the blue element in it then a magic dragon can be bred from that combo.

PernReloaded
03-01-15, 01:20 PM

When you have three colors in the pool, the most common outcome is for only two to be passed on and it can be *any* two of the colors in the pool. Three color combo dragons are considered rare/super rare for a reason ;) So if the hybrid your friend was breeding was blue/whatever, then the blue and the red combined to create a common magic dragon.

spiritanimals000
03-01-15, 08:04 PM
I forgot which hybrid, but I think it had blue.

cartoc6
03-04-15, 02:03 PM
Can you breed gemstone dragons to get other gemstone dragons? Or are they available only through crafting?