PDA

View Full Version : Koala cadabra 10-3-14

EviBrooklyn
10-03-14, 12:00 PM
I got 17 hour breeding with dark and electric. I hope this is the rare and we don't have another 17 hour common. But then again, I kind of don't care anymore what I breed in this game. I kind of lost my excitement after TL's evolving time increases.

Good luck everyone on getting the rare

Edit(KP) 17 Hours

Here is the egg for a cute baby koalla :)

Hello I got Koala Cadabra, it is 17 hours. Skyger/ Lightning Leopard

arikatu
10-03-14, 12:05 PM
Ahahaha, good luck on getting what you want. (:

I have to say, I love the puns in these names. It's pretty adorable, haha. Looks like I'm putting four elements back in the breed mix now; good thing I only have a couple more hours to wait for the nest/den to clear up.

EviBrooklyn
10-03-14, 12:12 PM
Hopefully you'll get a unicorn :-)

Drachenia
10-03-14, 12:17 PM
Hello I got Koala Cadabra, it is 17 hours. Skyger/ Lightning Leopard

bluefoxcrystal
10-03-14, 12:29 PM
Here is the egg for a cute baby koalla :)

EviBrooklyn
10-03-14, 12:33 PM
Wow 17 hours for a common. What a joke !!

flowless
10-03-14, 02:15 PM
That's how you put an end to the excitement
And that's how ur discourage buying customers

sweetypies97
10-03-14, 02:56 PM
Hippogriff and Koala Cadabra (Avada Kedavra - note the fact that it is a lightning breed and the lightning shaped pattern on the koala egg) are way too Harry Potteresque for my liking.

Hawksmoor
10-03-14, 03:57 PM
Just got home from work and saw in game there were two new electric hybrids. Put the leopard and the skyger in the breeding den and it showed 17 hours. Huzzah! I thought. I must have got the rarer of the two! Then I come here and see 17 hrs is for the common one?!?! *facepalm*

[S8] Elsa
10-06-14, 10:37 AM
The thread has been cleaned. Please do not post off-topic or posts that derail the thread. This thread is under increased moderation. We want to keep the discussion open for this animal, so please review the forum rules.

zenobia42
10-06-14, 11:35 AM
I really really really really REALLY wish this animal (and other commons) did not have 17 hour (or 16 or 13, etc.) breeding times. It sucks so much of the fun out of the game to have those long breeding times for commons. Making this common take 17 hours to breed does NOT make me want to buy gems to speed it up. It makes me want to find a new game that doesn't make me wait nearly a day to get a fail.

That said, I did get this creature and would find him adorable if he didn't, like so many others, have ginormous wings that block the view of all the other animals near it.

TokiChunsa
10-06-14, 08:47 PM
I'm waiting for mine to hatch. I'm gonna keep him baby since it doesn't give coins much.

zenobia42
10-07-14, 05:10 PM
The koala cadabra has an absurdly long breeding time.

I am hoping that mentioning only the breed that this thread is about means I am on-topic and my post will remain this time. I am talking about the koala cadabra only.

The koala cadabra's 17-hour breeding time is now the longest breeding time in the game for a common.

I do not like how incredibly long the common koala cadabra's breeding time is.

Regardless of how I feel about other off-topic animals' breeding times, it is the koala cadabra only I am discussing.

zenobia42
10-31-14, 07:21 PM
This has replaced the thunderhawk as my LEAST favorite animal. Because its breeding time is EVEN LONGER than the ABSURDLY LONG thunderhawk breeding time. Both for friggen COMMONS.

I am now missing 2 electric-darks (zapra and bansheep). And just got a 17-friggen-hour koala fail. It SUX.

ArcadiaTofu
11-01-14, 03:58 AM
This has replaced the thunderhawk as my LEAST favorite animal. Because its breeding time is EVEN LONGER than the ABSURDLY LONG thunderhawk breeding time. Both for friggen COMMONS.

I am now missing 2 electric-darks (zapra and bansheep). And just got a 17-friggen-hour koala fail. It SUX.

I was lucky enough to read the writing on the wall and breed for a Zapra a few days back. Knowing another creature was coming made me think, 'Oh crud, chances are the next creature will be Dark-Lightning, and now trying for a Zapra will be twice as hard with another creature added to the mix... better try and breed that out as soon as possible.' And lo and behold, I managed to breed out a Zapra on my third try (after two pesky koala fails) a day before the bansheep was released. I'm still missing the Terradactyl in the lightning breed supers, but I'm willing to try for that one in a few weeks after I've gotten a few 'normal' element breeds that I've been sorely missing (Sea Drake, Vinotaur, Sea Horse, Rampage, etc).

But, yes, I really do hate the koala fails because they're so, so long compared to other common fails. I'm sure the next lightning breed released will be from the rock element (with my luck), and my plans for breeding a Terradactyl later on will fall by the wayside and make me cringe from all the 12+ hr fails I'll have to face :x

I hope you get better luck with the Dark-Lightning breeds because there's nothing more frustrating than trying to get a Super from that breeding pool of doom. Especially when 95% of the fails you get are exclusively koalas :(

zenobia42
11-02-14, 09:36 PM
Decided to try again for either zapra or bansheep. And guess what I got? Yet another *&^*^&%$#^&% 17-hour koala effing fail.

I HATE this animal.

At least the thunderhawk has a pretty epic form to slightly redeem itself. The koala is even longer and one of the dumb-looking epic forms to boot that I refuse to level.

sweetypies97
11-02-14, 11:37 PM
After the flash tournament I realised I was sorely lacking in electrics, so I thought I should dabble into an electric-dark mix. I was hoping, of course, for something exotic ... and while the koala Cadabra is cute it is a very long breed time for a common.