PDA

View Full Version : Halloween for new persons.

CrystalsLake
10-03-14, 11:56 AM
I would like to find out how to find the Fashion story Halloween. I also play Bakery Story if there is a Halloween for that also. Thanks for any help you. Can give. ID is CrystalsLake

Mollydolly777
10-04-14, 10:22 AM
I would like to find out how to find the Fashion story Halloween. I also play Bakery Story if there is a Halloween for that also. Thanks for any help you. Can give. ID is CrystalsLake

I could not find any old versions in google play store. You might want to install [] & search there. I just got the old Halloween version of farm story yesterday from there. I play on an android tablet so I'm not sure if [] is available on IOS. Good luck!!! =)

JustKay
10-12-14, 04:54 AM
Yeah, the key thing is you need to be on an Android. This cannot be done without a lot of difficulty and the loss of warranty on your iOS device. On Android it is still a bit risky but it's much simpler and shouldn't void any warranties. If you are on iOS, then I would recommend you either buy an Android device or find someone how does have one :D

kooky panda
10-12-14, 10:37 AM
Discussion of 3rd party links/sites/markets is not permitted on the forums.
Please do not post outside links. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)

Also please note that Team Lava will not offer any support for your games if downloaded from third party markets.