PDA

View Full Version : Question about appliances and goal appliances

PrairieGrass
10-03-14, 06:43 AM
I'm fairly new...a little over a month. I know appliances unlock every 3 or 4 levels, and I'm at a level where I can get another. I' m thinking of getting the ice cream machine before it is gone, but I'm also working on the Italian goals and want the pizza oven. My question: Can one only get "goal" appliances when at a level for a new appliance or are they always unlocked and available when one completes the goals and gets all the parts? Also, does putting an appliance in storage affect the number of appliances active at any time?

kooky panda
10-03-14, 07:42 AM
If you are maxed out appliances because of your level, you can store appliances you currently have out so you can purchase another one.
You can have unlimited appliances stored. (Do not store with food cooking on them, or you will lose the food).

I would always be storing and being appliances out of storage when I needed them.

Also since some appliances will only be back for a limited time, you just need to buy and place them. You do not have to finish building them to be able to keep them, when they are removed from the market to buy.

PrairieGrass
10-04-14, 06:48 AM
Thanks, that works out great! I got the ice cream machine and then put another appliance in storage and sure enough I can get another appliance immediately instead of waiting for the next 3 levels.