PDA

View Full Version : Storage & Mines

EviBrooklyn
10-02-14, 07:20 PM
I know we are all waiting for the new island/ expansion but why is TL limiting the number of mines we can have in storage. As of right now my limit is 15 mines. The problem is I kind of bought the mines as I did speed the breeding with gems I bought, so technically I paid for the mines that i keep losing due to the limit imposed. Does this make sense to any of you? I'm kind of pissed about it. :-(

55lee55
10-13-14, 11:14 PM
Just a reminder, keep mining. Don't let your mine sit at 15/15. Keep it close to 0/15. While each mining session might only earn $100 or 50 food, sometimes you hit $1000, or 500 food, and sometimes you might get lucky and get both. If you don't use it you lose it. It takes a little effort to mine frequently, but because the limit is 15, any explosives earned but not used above that are lost, so use them to mine for food and coins while between expansions.

It adds up, and I find the extra food very helpful, and figure the coins can be put toward clearing obstacles when the next expansion turns up.

I don't know why but it took me quite a while to figure out how I was losing possible income and food by allowing my mine to sit at 15/15. Unfortunately, I failed to keep mining when I was on low levels when the food and income would have made a substantially larger percentage of my income and food supply than they do now.

Mining is a good habit to get into, and once it becomes a habit, if nothing else it gives you the satisfaction that you are getting something in return for placing those fails (and the few winners as well ) on the nest knowing that you will wait to sell the hatchling for $100 if it is a fail. Might as well make sure you use those explosives that you earn.

flowless
10-14-14, 09:39 PM
Now I know why
So I won't progress fast in world events task

FigmentValley
10-16-14, 09:57 AM
How could a 24 hour egg hatch only give two bombs? What is the return rate?

EviBrooklyn
10-16-14, 10:03 AM
Maybe you reached your storage mine limit, which at the moment is 15.
P.s. Did you mean to say 23 hours bc I'm not sure if there is a critter that has 24 hour breeding. Zabra is 23 hours

FigmentValley
10-16-14, 10:21 AM
I saw the 24 evolution... It was a Zappra, 23 hour hatching time. It is now evolving.

No, I had used all my bombs up digging for pumpkins. I had zero. When the Zappra hatched I was awarded with 2 bombs. That is all.