PDA

View Full Version : Dawntree Decorations/Coin Boost Items

amerirish
10-02-14, 07:17 AM
Just wondering if you have to actually have the items that boost your coin values on habitats placed on your island or if they work if they're in storage. The items I'm referring to are the Planetary Tower, Garden of Light, Eternal Flame, Flower Egg, Sunshine Temple and Pantheon Pool.

Annica5
10-02-14, 08:28 AM
They can't be stored, only sold. I'm selling them one by one, sad considering how I struggled to get them. But on the bright side: got more coins than I can spend.

AwesomeChefDad
10-02-14, 09:01 AM
I have them on the island and they work but I am getting to the point where coins are not needed so maybe space is more valuable.

amerirish
10-02-14, 10:09 AM
All good points. Thanks for the info! :)

Carbuck
10-02-14, 02:11 PM
They can't be stored, only sold. I'm selling them one by one, sad considering how I struggled to get them. But on the bright side: got more coins than I can spend.

Didnt know this. How much do they sell for?

Annica5
10-03-14, 04:41 AM
Didnt know this. How much do they sell for?

About 10 % of what I once paid I think. Water boost is the only I remember, gave 43000

jtm101
10-03-14, 07:37 AM

Can they be re-bought once you sell them?

kooky panda
10-03-14, 08:03 AM
If you sell them, they will show back up under buildings so you can buy them again.

Here is the cost to buy

Eternal Flame - 250,000 coins
Flower egg- 320,000 coins
Sunshine Temple-360,000 coins
Planetary Tower- 500,000 coins
Pantheion Pool- 290,000 coins

amerirish
10-03-14, 08:09 AM
Yowza!! I forgot how expensive they were! I think I'll hold on to them until I absolutely need the space.

freshfunin2008
10-03-14, 09:07 AM
Well by the time you need the space you should have millions and millions and millions of coin you will never ever need. Since TL can't seem to figure out how to expand for ground space for us they do take up decor and habitat space.

Carbuck
10-03-14, 09:15 AM
About 10 % of what I once paid I think. Water boost is the only I remember, gave 43000

Thanks. I will have to keep this in mind when I start getting desperate for space. I have many coins. So I can take the plunge if need be.

Carbuck
10-03-14, 09:19 AM
Well by the time you need the space you should have millions and millions and millions of coin you will never ever need. Since TL can't seem to figure out how to expand for ground space for us they do take up decor and habitat space.

Interesting enough they keep turning out plenty of decor during the world events. LOL! A number of them are in my storage.

I have about maybe 3 or 4 expansion spots left on my island and I have reached the max on the floating island.

freshfunin2008
10-03-14, 09:29 AM
I think most of my decor is in my storage as well except for a few. I still display the 4 mini pyramids that came to us in the glitch of the Egyptian event on my island.

kooky panda
10-03-14, 10:22 AM
Thread has now gone off topic. Please keep your posts on the Boost Buildings.

Thanks

amerirish
10-03-14, 10:33 AM
It's a shame they can't be stored. I really like them and don't want to sell them but I'm going to run out of room for habitats eventually. Maybe we can make this a suggestion in the next poll?

Annica5
10-03-14, 10:38 AM
Once sold they turn up in the market again. And since we do have millions and millions of coins we can buy them again if we get room. I like them too, very decorative, the purple one is my favorite. Hanging on as long as I can :)

hugpete
10-04-14, 11:35 PM
I have all of mine out, but I'm not fully expanded yet and not in need of the space. And I like the boost. :)

Jnny2good
10-11-14, 12:25 PM
One thing team lava could do to immediately boost space is to remake the temples so they only occupy a two by two space. I can't think of any earthly reason why they need to be three by three.

buttabdullah99
10-11-14, 12:59 PM
One thing team lava could do to immediately boost space is to remake the temples so they only occupy a two by two space. I can't think of any earthly reason why they need to be three by three.

Yes totally agree they are taking almost 1 habitat place they need to 2 by 2 👍👍