PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Wheel of Fortune

Drachenia
10-01-14, 08:03 AM
Help! Have the wheel a spin with gold bought and my free spin for today away :( :(

jim23cash
10-01-14, 12:18 PM
You have to wait until after your free spin to buy spins, or you reset the timer to the next free spin, and lose one. It's like this every time. I've done the same thing. Sorry Dear.

passinthru8
10-01-14, 03:43 PM
Help! Have the wheel a spin with gold bought and my free spin for today away :( :(

That really stinks! I did the same thing once. Expensive lesson. Hope your next spin brings you a Super Rare. Good Luck!

KrystalKitty154
10-02-14, 11:39 AM
I'm having an issue with the wheel. When I spin it, it sometimes catches and does not complete the spin. Other times it spins but then slows down and spins backwards. I have gotten 700 food the last 3 times I have spun. It slowed down and stopped on the spirit dragon this last time before it spun backwards. Not fair!!

dragonbornemrys
10-19-14, 08:35 PM
I'm having an issue with the wheel. When I spin it, it sometimes catches and does not complete the spin. Other times it spins but then slows down and spins backwards. I have gotten 700 food the last 3 times I have spun. It slowed down and stopped on the spirit dragon this last time before it spun backwards. Not fair!!

Same thing happened to me & I they told me The animation wasn't correct but you received the correct prize. I landed & stopped there, I touched it to collect but it went backward 2 spaces. not Spending any more money now. 3 accounts & I buy dragons & gold, ect. I feel ripped off.