PDA

View Full Version : Glitch in Level 427 - Queue Bubbles Change Color

Lincstrake
10-01-14, 01:42 AM
There's an unusual glitch in Level 427. It only happens sometimes, not always, and I have not yet been able to figure out under what conditions it happens.

Specifically, the glitch is that the next two bubbles in the queue suddenly change color randomly when the lightning bubble is hit. More specifically, just after a bubble is released toward the lightning, you can see that the bubble which was second in the queue is promoted to first and a new bubble shows up as second, as is normal, but then once the lightning is hit, the two bubbles in the queue suddenly both change color randomly. I first discovered this when I had been saving a particular color of bubble as second in the queue, and noticed after hitting the lightning that that color no longer appeared anywhere in the queue.

There is no urgent need for this to be fixed, but if you could take a look at it at some point, I would appreciate it.

Meowmeowbeans
10-01-14, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the heads up on this! We took a look and it looks like the queue bubbles are changing when the Lightning eliminates the remaining bubbles of that same color in the actual level. For example, the last Green bubbles in my level were in the line next to the Lightning Bubble and when I hit it, the Green bubbles in my queue changed because there was no other Green bubbles in the level. It can be tricky because the Switch Bubble and the Light Bulb Bubbles alternate colors with every Bubble you shoot, but this may explain what you've been noticing. :)

Lincstrake
10-02-14, 10:36 PM
Thanks for taking a look at this so quickly. You are absolutely right; that is exactly what is going on.

Meowmeowbeans
10-03-14, 09:28 AM
Glad to hear there's no issue! Please feel free to let us know if you encounter any further issues. :)