PDA

View Full Version : Not collecting enough coins?

Hawksmoor
09-30-14, 04:01 PM
Hi, I've just noticed an issue but the more I think about it the more I realize it's been like this for a while.

My two fire fields closest to my breeding den only produce a max of 500 coins each? I have a level 7 Nightmare and level 4 Fire Gilder on the right, and a level 10 Pyro Pony and a level 7 Fairy Ferret on the left, so that should produce more than 500 coins each in almost 24 hours (which was the last time I logged in). I also checked to see if it was like the sparkle "glitch" which shows less coins but you actually collect more if someone taps on your animals. I've also "force closed" my game but it doesn't seem to help? Odd, it only seems to be those two fields that are affected?

I wasn't sure how to show it in a SS other than to show where those two fire fields are located?

Ty

ebils
09-30-14, 04:43 PM
Hi Hawksmoor,

If you look into the Fire Field habitat information, you can find the Animal Capacity and Coin Capacity. Fire Field can only hold up a maximum of 2 animals and 250 coins. This is why you are only receiving a max total of 500 coins from 2 Fire Field.

arikatu
09-30-14, 04:47 PM
They look like they're both just a regular "Fire Field." The max coin capacity for that habitat is 250 coins; add on the tips from a neighbor and you'll be able to collect 500 coins total from each habitat.

---

Bahaha. I'm too slow sometimes. What the staff above me said. (:

Hawksmoor
09-30-14, 05:21 PM
Hi Hawksmoor,

If you look into the Fire Field habitat information, you can find the Animal Capacity and Coin Capacity. Fire Field can only hold up a maximum of 2 animals and 250 coins. This is why you are only receiving a max total of 500 coins from 2 Fire Field.

D'OH! I had no clue, lol :o. Guess I should update my fields :)

Thank you Ebils, and thank you arikatu too!

ebils
09-30-14, 05:31 PM
No problem. I believe the next coin capacity is 2,500. ;)