PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Update 10/1/14

LavaRain8
09-30-14, 03:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vO9Af8l.png

In some circles, this pattern is known to be the most playful. Your customers will want to show up exactly on the dot for the Dotted Cake Display in Bakery Story!

Your Bakery will be the hip spot with these new updates:

Potted Boot Plant Decoration
Dotted Counter
Polka Dot Table

Not bad. Not sure that I would personally use these, but they look decent enough. I like the cake display table, arts and crafts table and the window with the curtain are pretty neat. May use them sometime down the line if the price is OK.

edit(KP)

Polka Dot Table 1 gem
Polka Dot Chair 20,000 coins
Polka Dot Curtains 12,000 coins
Cow Statue 18 gems
Dotted Cake Display 22 gems
Arts and Crafts 26 gems
Potted Boot Plant 37,000 coins
Match the Color 50,000 coins
Polka Dot Wallpaper 13,500 coins
Polka Dot Tile 11,000 coins
Truffle Maker (LTO) 20,000 coins
Dotted Counter 40,000 coins

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH The Truffle Maker is back. For 6 days only and for coins no less. Thank you TL

Edited to add:
It is 20,000 coins and you need 5 springs, 5 metal sheets, 5 fuse, and 5 gear to complete.

filochick1982
09-30-14, 04:00 PM
That cake display is beautiful!

StevenKevin
09-30-14, 04:05 PM
That cake display is beautiful!
I like the cake display wish it could be for gems as i have so many gems to spend

AnnasCoffee
09-30-14, 04:06 PM
cake (noun) - an item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar and other ingredients, baked and often decorated.

TL, you figured it out ! Congratulations! Next week, rocket science.

sbratprincess
09-30-14, 04:39 PM
I really like the cake display!

winterpumpkin
09-30-14, 04:42 PM
cake (noun) - an item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar and other ingredients, baked and often decorated.

TL, you figured it out ! Congratulations! Next week, rocket science.

👏👏👏👏👏😉

rocketsmama
09-30-14, 04:51 PM
I like the cake display.....everything else, not so much. It's not horrible, but just not to my taste. :)

mergirl96
09-30-14, 04:59 PM
Dots? I definitely wasn't expecting this, but at least the cake display is nice and the tables and chairs are decent.

CuteTali
09-30-14, 05:01 PM
I like polka dots and I like this theme. Thank you for giving us a breather update before having to do more goals.

ElaineCarrel
09-30-14, 05:26 PM
I c gems lots of gems. Sorry this update would never fit in my place.
I do have a question though...
Since next Wednesday is the 2nd one of the month will BS b getting a challenge? The reason im asking is RS won't b getting theirs till next wk even though they've been getting theirs on the 1st and that'll mean RS and BS will b running concurrently. I dont have a problem w that but I know others do. Will either a moderator or TL staff check this out and report back please?

gooeycookies
09-30-14, 06:03 PM
This is the most ridiculous update I've seen on BS very disappointed

cartoc6
09-30-14, 06:15 PM
I like the update, but it has a spring feel to it.

pipipooh1977
09-30-14, 06:20 PM
Very adorable! Love it! :D

I just hope it's not gem heavy......:(

irlanda_c
09-30-14, 06:47 PM
And autumn?!?

pixiegamer
09-30-14, 06:52 PM
It's a cute update :) The tables and chairs are lovely, and I also really like the window (CURTAINS), and the cute little cow! But the whole update seems to have a springtime feel to it. Great for players in the southern hemisphere, I suppose! ;)

*patiently waits for autumn content*

baker601
09-30-14, 07:15 PM
Ahhh. Still not fall.

zifun
09-30-14, 07:20 PM
love the cake display and that cow is adorable I definitely want it- it'll go great with the bee keepers- a farm feel. I also really like the table and chairs

ojapple96
09-30-14, 08:28 PM
Doesn't match the statement about fall on the blog I agree springtime but gotta love a cake display!

melina21
09-30-14, 09:31 PM
Sorry but this update is horrible 😝 Were is the Hallowen goal? 🎃👻🎃

natalienat518
09-30-14, 10:08 PM
Wonderful, another week to save up for those expensive goals coming soon... :)

PennyLane1900
09-30-14, 10:58 PM
I really like it! looks very pretty...but, haven't heard TL from Autumn? No Fall stuff?? I hope we get Halloween goals next month,otherwise it would be very very dissapointing!

CuteTali
09-30-14, 11:19 PM
I really like it! looks very pretty...but, haven't heard TL from Autumn? No Fall stuff?? I hope we get Halloween goals next month,otherwise it would be very very dissapointing!

I don't know about you, but chocolate brown and soft pink just scream fall to me. They're colors that remind me of a bakery and baking and make me want to eat pretty cupcakes. Fall is that season when the weather starts to get a bit chilly and cloudy and so people tend to bake more than they would in the summer with all the heat. I think this update is even more perfect than just a plain orange/yellow/red again. The polka dots are so perfect with these colors. This really means more autumn to me than any ole boring orange and yellow over and over every year. GJ TL once again for being creative with themes and designs!

zaaracake
09-30-14, 11:52 PM
I like everything except the tile and wallpaper...but would love to have seen some autumn or Halloween stuff. Pls give us Halloween goals, TL!

luincristiel
10-01-14, 12:59 AM
I would've preferred orange-and-brown fall items, but this looks good too. Love the cake display!

Torkulon
10-01-14, 01:52 AM
That looks wonderfull, especially Potted Boot Plant Decoration, a Cow, chairs and curtain.

Very cute items. Thanks Teamlava

Lingonberries
10-01-14, 02:09 AM
Did anyone else notice the truffle maker among the ovens? Does that mean they're re-releasing it tomorrow?? :O

minidemon88
10-01-14, 02:59 AM
Nice polka dot theme! Hopefully the potted boot plant decoration is for coins, I'd love to get plenty of it! XD Just hope it won't be gems heavy update.

LalaSmooth
10-01-14, 03:36 AM
Ahh I wanted to decorate for Halloween but hoping they bring out the items next week

Torkulon
10-01-14, 04:44 AM
Did anyone else notice the truffle maker among the ovens? Does that mean they're re-releasing it tomorrow?? :O

Yeah. I noticed. Thought about that too.

PepperWoo
10-01-14, 05:08 AM
Oh I love the cake display and the people doing arts! I'm gonna get them for sure!

kimandamelia
10-01-14, 06:13 AM
This is extremely cute stuff! However. I was wondering why tulips and rain boots are being brought out in October when they are an April or May spring type item? Fall to me says pumpkins, mums, hay bales, cornstalks, scarecrows.... Halloween would have been sweet. I have already pulled out all of my Halloween items and was really looking forward to some new additions!

filochick1982
10-01-14, 06:26 AM
Perhaps TL is catering to the Non-US folks (like me) for this lack of autumn update. TL probably has millions of players not located in the US. It's springtime where I am (Australia).

Sb1957
10-01-14, 06:46 AM
I was expecting something about Halloween or School time, but dots........is nice but unexpected.

LavaRain8
10-01-14, 07:45 AM
Perhaps TL is catering to the Non-US folks (like me) for this lack of autumn update. TL probably has millions of players not located in the US. It's springtime where I am (Australia).

Yeah, could be. I live in the US and I don't really care for seasonal decorating for my shops, as I would much prefer to keep something that is versatile enough to work no matter what time of year it is. There's plenty of fall stuff I could buy in the catalog already, but I more than likely will never touch them unless it's from goals.

At the same time, there are more "festive" people that choose to go that route, so accommodating to both sides is the way to go. I have a feeling both goals are going to be autumn related, so good things come to those who wait. ;-)

xxxe
10-01-14, 08:13 AM
We have a ton of Autumn decor already. You can even open an old Autumn box. I too would like more autumn decorations but last year we didn't get Fall goals until November after October Halloween goals so just relax lol. Winter isn't until December so we have plenty of time and updates until then.

justmine2
10-01-14, 09:22 AM
I just hope they bring out that truffle maker today!

shannonth
10-01-14, 10:13 AM
I was actually hoping for holloween theme! Must we wait till next month for this! Silly! I can't believe we going to be behide again this year on hoilday themes. 😣

ashrb
10-01-14, 10:22 AM
I was actually hoping for holloween theme! Must we wait till next month for this! Silly! I can't believe we going to be behide again this year on hoilday themes. ��

Halloween is a month away and we will most likely have Halloween goals next week. There's still plenty of time.

shannonth
10-01-14, 10:36 AM
Halloween is a month away and we will most likely have Halloween goals next week. There's still plenty of time.

You do realize that Halloween is 30 days and thanksgivings is only 25 days after that's Christmas is only a month after that , so for those like myself who decorated their bakery in themes for holidays it doesn't give us much time. So I was hoping for Halloween themes this week / goal next week. Poke a dots does not have any hoilday theme at all. Yes call me weird but this is how I roll lol �� I'm disappointed and will save money and gems for the hoilday a themes besides you can get that cake cart in the tea box, my sister already has one. So to me this update is silly. Just saying.

shannonth
10-01-14, 10:38 AM
This is extremely cute stuff! However. I was wondering why tulips and rain boots are being brought out in October when they are an April or May spring type item? Fall to me says pumpkins, mums, hay bales, cornstalks, scarecrows.... Halloween would have been sweet. I have already pulled out all of my Halloween items and was really looking forward to some new additions!

Thank you! Totally agree!

shannonth
10-01-14, 10:40 AM
We have a ton of Autumn decor already. You can even open an old Autumn box. I too would like more autumn decorations but last year we didn't get Fall goals until November after October Halloween goals so just relax lol. Winter isn't until December so we have plenty of time and updates until then.

Silly we are always behide on themes and to top it off three holidays In a row and not much time to redecor. I am already on thanksgiving theme be fore Halloween is over. tL doesn't make it easy for us to pull out last years theme either, so no way I'm going to redecor my bakery in this theme, to spend an hour redoing it later. wish TL would keep that in mind, but I guess we can just save our money lol

ashrb
10-01-14, 10:52 AM
You do realize that Halloween is 30 days and thanksgivings is only 25 days after that's Christmas is only a month after that , so for those like myself who decorated their bakery in themes for holidays it doesn't give us much time. So I was hoping for Halloween themes this week / goal next week. Poke a dots does not have any hoilday theme at all. Yes call me weird but this is how I roll lol �� I'm disappointed and will save money and gems for the hoilday a themes besides you can get that cake cart in the tea box, my sister already has one. So to me this update is silly. Just saying.

Yes, I'm very aware. My shop has been decorated for Autumn for two weeks now. Many of my neighbor's have already decorated for Halloween. You aren't the only one who decorates for the holiday's and if some of us are able to manage decorating for each holiday then yes, it can be done. I wish they would have started Halloween or Autumn updates this week as well, but unfortunately we have to wait another week. No big deal. If we do in fact get Halloween goals next week, it usually takes less than a week to finish the goals (if you purchase a lot of ovens) so say you do the goals and finish before the next update, that means your shop can be decorated for Halloween for at least two weeks (and I'm sure we will get Halloween updates the following weeks after we get goals). Plenty of time.

LalaSmooth
10-01-14, 11:00 AM
After Halloween I'm decorating for Christmas

joelynjellybean
10-01-14, 11:04 AM
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH The Truffle Maker is back. For 6 days only and for coins no less. Thank you TL

Edited to add:
It is 20,000 coins and you need 5 springs, 5 metal sheets, 5 fuse, and 5 gear to complete.

joelynjellybean
10-01-14, 11:07 AM
Polka Dot Table 1 gem
Cow Statue 18 gems
Arts and Crafts 26 gems

orleansparish
10-01-14, 11:08 AM

Edited to add:

I had just one from when I started playing way back when. So I could only make one recipe, I was SO happy to see they unlocked the dark truffle one. I have an additional six machines making them now. So happy!

The next thing I did was check to see if the truffle chair was there too. Haha!

joelynjellybean
10-01-14, 11:13 AM
It was one of the few machines I didn't get before the great holiday removal a couple of years ago. Now if I could just get the Chocolate Dip, the Sugar Coater, World Games Oven and Shamrock Emerald Oven, I'd have a complete set. I'm missing the dehydrator and the rose oven on one of my bakeries but I have them in the other one.

But at least the polka dot and pink theme makes better sense in the fall of the year if they made it to go with the re-release of the truffle maker. I noticed it was one of the top vote getters in the forum poll for what people wanted brought back.

ashrb
10-01-14, 11:15 AM
Polka Dot Table 1 gem
Cow Statue 18 gems
Arts and Crafts 26 gems

I'm disappointed the cake display is for gems seeing as I'm saving all my gems for black Friday. I figured it would be for gems, but I held on to a little hope that they were feeling generous. Sigh. This update feels way too spring related. The windows are cute and I'll probably use them when Valentine's day rolls around.

LalaSmooth
10-01-14, 11:16 AM
Omg an old appliance I never had! I hope they bring back old appliances

PepperWoo
10-01-14, 11:18 AM
Are there new recipes for the truffle maker? I don't have a free slot right now so I can't check.

joelynjellybean
10-01-14, 11:21 AM
Are there new recipes for the truffle maker? I don't have a free slot right now so I can't check.

Just White Truffles and Dark Truffles. But dark truffles was a goal recipe before and it is open and available now.

shannonth
10-01-14, 11:22 AM

Yes but only two white truffle and dark truffle that all.

PepperWoo
10-01-14, 11:26 AM
Just White Truffles and Dark Truffles. But dark truffles was a goal recipe before and it is open and available now.

Yes but only two white truffle and dark truffle that all.

Thanks! I can only cook white truffles before cause I got locked out on dark truffles. Glad they opened that one up!

Okay TL I have a question, is the dark truffles recipe going to stay unlocked forever or is it gonna lock again after the timer ends? I mean for those who didn't finish that goal from long ago...

my607
10-01-14, 11:40 AM
Does anyone have a pic of match the colors? I can barely see it . Thanks

soclassymom
10-01-14, 11:45 AM
All the votes and choices and we get just truffle maker !!!!!
At least release three most voted item not just one?!!

PepperWoo
10-01-14, 11:53 AM
All the votes and choices and we get just truffle maker !!!!!
At least release three most voted item not just one?!!

Now, now.. maybe we'll get a limited item every week? They've been doing this for a few updates on DS now I think, so it's like they are trying out a new concept or something...

LadyZhenJi
10-01-14, 11:55 AM

Edited to add:

I'm glad a check the forum. Otherwise I would have missed the LTO

applesauce510
10-01-14, 12:08 PM
I just want to say how much I love this update. Yes there are some spring aspects to it. But overall it's beautiful and so many wonderful things I can use in my bakery.

I'm just so pleased that tl seems to be listening. I've been away from the game for almost 7 months because I just hated the goals and updates. These last few have been great!

I'm blown away that they brought back the truffle maker and for coins no less. Thank you so very much tl! I can't wait for a gem sale now! Its been several months since I've bought any. Christmas I think was the last time. I'll be buying some soon. Just need a sale :)

rocketsmama
10-01-14, 12:11 PM
Since the Truffle Maker is a LTO....will we be able to keep the dark chocolate truffles if we master them or will they go back to being locked?? I have had the truffle maker for like 2 years, but missed the goal when it came out the 1st time so I have never been able to make the dark truffles. Just wondering.

nmishii
10-01-14, 12:13 PM
Thanks TL for bringing back the Truffle Maker and unlocking the Dark Truffle recipe. I wasn't able to make the Dark Truffles the first time since the goal that locked it wasn't available on Android at the time.

xxxe
10-01-14, 12:18 PM
Thank you so much TL! How awesome would it be if they brought back an old item once a week?! So happy!

soclassymom
10-01-14, 12:24 PM
Now, now.. maybe we'll get a limited item every week? They've been doing this for a few updates on DS now I think, so it's like they are trying out a new concept or something...

I hope so :) I wanted to see the breakfast buffet being released ,but I love the truffle maker too. Thx TL for nice update

FarmerTrunte
10-01-14, 12:26 PM
LOVE that cow... :)

minidemon88
10-01-14, 12:27 PM

I would rather they release the items one shot than keeping us hanging in mid air. Not sure if we'll be able to see the breakfast buffet or the royal sugar party based on how the appliances got the most votes. *sigh*

roxystaufenberg
10-01-14, 12:45 PM
i love this update ❤

mergirl96
10-01-14, 01:17 PM
Big thank you to TL for bringing back the truffle maker for coins!

kooky panda
10-01-14, 01:23 PM
Since the Truffle Maker is a LTO....will we be able to keep the dark chocolate truffles if we master them or will they go back to being locked?? I have had the truffle maker for like 2 years, but missed the goal when it came out the 1st time so I have never been able to make the dark truffles. Just wondering.
Once you build the machine, you should be able to keep the recipe.

pixiegamer
10-01-14, 01:33 PM
I just bought four truffle makers for my bakery :) It's great we're seeing the results of the poll so quickly! I hope this continues and we get more stuff on the list in the coming weeks. Is it too greedy to hope for all of them to make an appearance? :p

THANK YOU TEAMLAVA! ♥♥♥

bobbyrae
10-01-14, 02:07 PM
This is the most ridiculous update I've seen on BS very disappointed

Maybe the most ridiculous you have seen but certainly not the most ridiculous ever. Trust me on that.

I actually like this update. Love the polka dot theme. Very bakeryish. Well done TL. AND thank you for bringing back that truffle maker. I know so many people didn't have it or were not able to get that second recipe. Again, well done!

LOVE that cow... :)

Oh my!!! Isn't that just the best polka dot cow ever!!! :D

kianebakes
10-01-14, 02:12 PM
Thank you TL Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg this re-releasing of the truffle maker or any old appliance as an LTO has got me excited like when I first started playing!! Appliances/recipes are my main interest in the game, of course. We are ready for the Candy Hatchery, Candy Cane recipe and CNY recipes to return!! Blarney Stone, unlocked Christmas recipes, Healthy Sweets, thanksgiving etc. gimme gimme! Consider too the option to unlock goal ovens missed (I missed the jazz goals! :()

You've really listened. THANK YOU, TL!!

O and the dots update is great. The kids playing color for coins 4x4 is GREAT.

kianebakes
10-01-14, 02:15 PM
Maybe the most ridiculous you have seen but certainly not the most ridiculous ever. Trust me on that.

5 weeks of arr, matey! ;)

FarmerTrunte
10-01-14, 02:23 PM
Oh my!!! Isn't that just the best polka dot cow ever!!! :D
Surely is. I just had to have it... "Must have item"... lol.....

zifun
10-01-14, 02:50 PM
I'm happy the truffle maker is back too!! there's not much I missed but this and the fruit chocolate dip were ones I missed, so happy to have it. now I need to make more gems so I can save up for Black Friday and buy the cow and cake display

irlanda_c
10-01-14, 02:53 PM
Do we need to order all the tuffle makers we want to build before it expires? Or Can I buy just one and build more later?

rosewaterlily
10-01-14, 03:43 PM
Very nice update, the prices are very reasonable even for the gem items (love the cake display) and all the pink is great. :P Great to have the truffle maker (I got two since only two recipes).

Though like minidemon, I also hope the results of the poll don't hurt our chances of getting the royal sugar party and breakfast buffet. If TL is okay with releasing everything on the list one per week, that would be great.

ElaineCarrel
10-01-14, 04:07 PM
Do we need to order all the tuffle makers we want to build before it expires? Or Can I buy just one and build more later?
I would think that since it's an LTO ud need to buy all the ones u want now since it won't b available after the LTO expires.

filochick1982
10-01-14, 05:05 PM
Once you build the machine, you should be able to keep the recipe.

Then why was the candy cane recipe deleted from the candy cane maker? Rather silly I have a candy cane maker that can't make candy canes.

superkimmy
10-01-14, 05:39 PM
Where is halloween ??? It's October let's move past the spring

MizCricket
10-01-14, 05:42 PM
Such a cute update! Love the tables and the COW! So adorable. And it's really nice to get a pretty cake display. I'm very happy to have the truffle maker too. I really hope the truffle chairs get rereleased in the next update! Thanks TL. Awesome updates lately!

filochick1982
10-01-14, 05:48 PM
The Dotted Cake Display goes handsomely with the Sampler Cart and the Dessert Display. Sadly these will be going into storage now because they dont match my current autumn theme.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3931/15228693459_87b1a4888c_b.jpg

orleansparish
10-01-14, 05:52 PM
It was one of the few machines I didn't get before the great holiday removal a couple of years ago. Now if I could just get the Chocolate Dip, the Sugar Coater, World Games Oven and Shamrock Emerald Oven, I'd have a complete set. I'm missing the dehydrator and the rose oven on one of my bakeries but I have them in the other one.

But at least the polka dot and pink theme makes better sense in the fall of the year if they made it to go with the re-release of the truffle maker. I noticed it was one of the top vote getters in the forum poll for what people wanted brought back.

I only have one dehydrator which I haven't even maxed because the quantity is low and checking every hour drove me nuts. Truffle maker too, I've been on level 3 for two years now! I wish they'd give us back the recipe from our candy maker from Xmas, that they removed unfairly. I LOVE the sugar coater. Because of the quantities, two is enough for me and I go back to make more even though I mastered them. They're so pretty and the machine is too.

I've blocked my door to do some cooking since my counters are almost empty. I still dream of those egg custard tarts that came out around the Chinese New Year.

orleansparish
10-01-14, 05:54 PM
Then why was the candy cane recipe deleted from the candy cane maker? Rather silly I have a candy cane maker that can't make candy canes.

We still haven't been given an explanation about that either! I was miffed because I'd wanted those candy canes for so long, going to older shops. And they had the nerve to keep it on android before it was removed from there too I believe. I'll keep holding out hope for the chocolate pineapple, to put next to the chocolate covered strawberries.

filochick1982
10-01-14, 06:08 PM
We still haven't been given an explanation about that either! I was miffed because I'd wanted those candy canes for so long, going to older shops. And they had the nerve to keep it on android before it was removed from there too I believe. I'll keep holding out hope for the chocolate pineapple, to put next to the chocolate covered strawberries.

Weird to remove a recipe and not bother explaining why. At least you have to chocolate strawberries. I don't :(

twospoons
10-01-14, 06:15 PM
i would rather have had a more autumn/halloween update too, but this theme is very cute anyway. i love the tables & chairs & walls & cow. i almost love the cakes, except i don't like the cake stand under the first b&w one. and HIP HIP HOORAY for the re-release of an appliance i didn't have! and it makes my favorite food too :)

great job, TL.

CuteTali
10-01-14, 06:29 PM
The Dotted Cake Display goes handsomely with the Sampler Cart and the Dessert Display. Sadly these will be going into storage now because they dont match my current autumn theme.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3931/15228693459_87b1a4888c_b.jpg

Ooh I like the green cart too. They should have it for direct sale so we can buy it to go with the cake display.

CuteTali
10-01-14, 06:32 PM
Nice update! Hoping they release the Truffle Chairs next. I never got to buy them and they're so cute.

filochick1982
10-01-14, 07:46 PM
Ooh I like the green cart too. They should have it for direct sale so we can buy it to go with the cake display.

Well if they had an actual clue on how to increase sales without designing anything new or increased effort on their part, yes they would release old items/box items that go with the weekly releases. Oh well.

xoxjenn
10-01-14, 09:09 PM
Best update in awhile! I absolutely love everything! Even the cow! :)
I love how everything matches other themes, too! Love it!
Good job, TL!

AnnasCoffee
10-01-14, 09:10 PM
The tulips are absolutely beautiful. So many items in this game are "cartoony" and "cheap-looking", the tulips look like a lot of effort when into them.

It's too bad such a well drawn flower was put inside such a silly boot (too "cutsie" for me). You know what would have been a great use of those tulips... on top of a CAKE... That would have been beautiful. Oh well, baby steps; at least we got cake this week. Oh and, too many bows on the cakes, it's over done.

xoxjenn
10-01-14, 09:11 PM
I'm glad a check the forum. Otherwise I would have missed the LTO

Me too! I didn't even see it until now!

scarletdragon18
10-01-14, 09:33 PM
Since I don't have any ovens out right now I bought 7 Truffle Makers. Building those while I wait for the Halloween update and clearing all my food counters.

andromedablack
10-02-14, 03:09 AM
Lately I started playing BS again, seeing this update makes me feel so happy I did! This update is so great! I love pink and cute items and I already bought 5 Truffle makers, I've never seen that before!

I wouldn't like to see Halloween items so early, sorry people but not everyone live in US so not everyone here celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving, there's a whole month to get Halloween updates so don't be so selfish.

graciessweets
10-02-14, 03:52 AM
Lately I started playing BS again, seeing this update makes me feel so happy I did! This update is so great! I love pink and cute items and I already bought 5 Truffle makers, I've never seen that before!

I wouldn't like to see Halloween items so early, sorry people but not everyone live in US so not everyone here celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving, there's a whole month to get Halloween updates so don't be so selfish.

While your statement is true, yes not everyone lives in the US, those who do would like to celebrate Halloween before the week of. I think you may miss the point of the complaints, they want decorations before the week of halloween so they/I can decorate for it for more than a week. The update is cute, but could have been released many times this year.

CuteTali
10-02-14, 04:03 AM

Totally agreed! Love this update too and I prefer it much more to the same old boring orange/yellow updates.

alicee11
10-02-14, 05:57 AM
Thank you TL for Truffle Maker and thank's you made it for money! Love you!

filochick1982
10-02-14, 07:28 AM

My bakery has had autumn decor out since September 1st. Why have you not done the same if you like to decorate ahead of time? There's plenty of existing autumn decor already. I'm already considering removing some autumn stuff temporarily and pulling out all my Halloween decor, and then bring back autumn stuff after Halloween is over for a few more weeks, then decorate for Christmas from December 1st.

Francys08
10-02-14, 07:55 AM
Thank you for the Truffle Maker..

Marmalademuffin
10-02-14, 10:43 AM
I love all the new dots, such a cheerful look. Even if I do not use them right away I will buy for later. The curtains are very happy looking. Cake display is wonderful! Thanks!

rocketsmama
10-02-14, 11:34 AM

Oohhhh. Very good point!! Didn't even think of that. They did bring back the recipe for a short time but then took it away again. I hope it's not like that for the dark chocolate truffles.

kavitu
10-02-14, 11:41 AM
I just got a notification about the polka dots theme but I did not find any items shown here. Just the cow that too unlocks at level 64. Not fair team lava! Really like the curtains and I would want to display these.

starrybell22
10-02-14, 12:02 PM
Please ....if you're bringing in some LTO items bring back the big stained glass windows I'll buy a bunch!! Also stained glass dividers, stone pond and movie screen. Somehow I missed that stuff :(

nmishii
10-02-14, 12:16 PM
When they first released the candy cane maker, there was only one recipe ... the candy cane cake. Then in a future holiday season, they released the candy cane recipe and took it away at the end of the season. I guess because it wasn't part of the original release.

The chocolate truffles were released with the original truffle maker, so they shouldn't remove it. It should remain unlocked, especially if you've already started it, but anything goes with TeamLava. If they claim they can't remove locked recipes from people's cookbooks because it'll remove them from everyone's (not really true in my mind), then it seems like they can't lock recipes for some people without locking them for everyone. But they can do anything they want to.

441sogo
10-02-14, 12:19 PM
Please ....if you're bringing in some LTO items bring back the big stained glass windows I'll buy a bunch!! Also stained glass dividers, stone pond and movie screen. Somehow I missed that stuff :(

Hear, hear!! I'd buy a bunch of the stained glass panels and French dividers, too. Pretty please, Team Lava! :)

stormydog80
10-02-14, 03:36 PM
Yeah. I noticed. Thought about that too.
Do u know if the galato maker is going to be available

sassypinks
10-03-14, 05:05 PM
They need to put the Halloween stuff can't wait

ElectricLove91
10-04-14, 09:27 PM
okay im sorry but this is so disappointing... Not even Fall related or anything... rainboot planter? COW? Polka Dots??? seems to be more spring then fall related too me!!! I HOPE TL BRINGS OUT HALLOWEEN NEXT WEEK OR IM GONNA RIOT!! ITS OCTOBER!! WE NEED FALL AND HALLOWEEN STUFF TEAM LAVA

freesiawoods
10-05-14, 04:20 AM
Love this update if only for the return of the truffle maker, awesome!!! And the cow was so cute I got one even though it wasn't cheap. Not crazy about Halloween since I don't celebrate it nor see its point, but it can be fun to decorate for.

graciessweets
10-05-14, 06:04 AM
okay im sorry but this is so disappointing... Not even Fall related or anything... rainboot planter? COW? Polka Dots??? seems to be more spring then fall related too me!!! I HOPE TL BRINGS OUT HALLOWEEN NEXT WEEK OR IM GONNA RIOT!! ITS OCTOBER!! WE NEED FALL AND HALLOWEEN STUFF TEAM LAVA

I agree ;-)

LalaSmooth
10-05-14, 08:22 AM
Please bring back the witches couldron or the drink machine next week. I've only 2 of then :(

zava_t
10-06-14, 04:11 PM
I was hoping for Halloween themed decor as well ... or at least something autumn themed. I started playing last December, so I have no Halloween or autumn decor to set out. I do like the green display cases, but it's a very spring color.

sassypinks
10-07-14, 04:09 PM
I'm always up for neighbors add sassypinks

sassypinks
10-08-14, 01:31 AM
I totally agree I've been waiting and waiting for Halloween stuff and nothing Plz it's October !!!!