kooky panda
09-30-14, 10:44 AM
Yellow and Red- Super Rare

Limited- 7 days timer on goal.- Caretaker of Camelot

6 hours

Got it with honeybee/firestorm

6 hours

Good luck :)

Got it first try with Air dragon/Fire dragon ;)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15840&d=1412158193 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15840&d=1412158193)

cocauina
09-30-14, 10:44 AM
Yellow and red
6 hours
Super Rare

the dragon is not appearing on th feature tabb, if you want to see him you need to open the dragon tabb on the market

amerirish
09-30-14, 10:45 AM
Is this going to be a tournament prize dragon?

kooky panda
09-30-14, 10:46 AM
It says it is breedable.

cocauina
09-30-14, 10:48 AM
I've created a thread at the same time as you Kooky, you can delete if you want, the info I posted there was this one.

Yellow and red
6 hours
Super Rare

the dragon is not appearing on th feature tabb, if you want to see him you need to open the dragon tabb on the market

amerirish
09-30-14, 10:49 AM
It says it is breedable.

Fantastic! Thanks :)

kooky panda
09-30-14, 10:50 AM
It says it is breedable.

Fantastic! Thanks :)
The goal states it is breedable with Red and yellow.

kittymur
09-30-14, 11:11 AM
I just got 6 hours on one of my accounts, is it this dragon?

amerirish
09-30-14, 11:22 AM
Hello Firestorm & Eagle fails :)

amerirish
09-30-14, 11:23 AM

Yep! You got him, you lucky duck! :)

athena238
09-30-14, 11:26 AM
I just got 6 hrs. with Honeybee n Firemane :)

maizee0404
09-30-14, 11:29 AM
Hello Firestorm & Eagle fails :)

Yup i got 12hrs :(

cocauina
09-30-14, 11:38 AM
Kooky, this dragon is still not on the feature tabb in the market.. Is that normal? Since the dragon is new and limited

ciarjen
09-30-14, 11:43 AM
Kooky, this dragon is still not on the feature tabb in the market.. Is that normal? Since the dragon is new and limited

No, it is not normal. I missed this dragon because it was not on the featured tab when I checked at update time.

redstar177
09-30-14, 11:45 AM
Camelot is a really cool looking dragon, but it bothers me that TL keeps making super rare dragons that are only available for a week. Especially this time, because they haven't expired many dragons lately until these past couple of weeks. We lost Virgo, Seahorse, and now Camelot, all back to back. I feel like I'm constantly breeding with a time limit--its stressful and it doesn't give me an opportunity to breed for other dragons. As soon as this dragon is done, I'll have to go back to trying for Libra before it expires, and who knows if another summer themed dragon will be disappearing then!

Kind of ranting, but I guess what I'm saying is that there are too many dragons too quickly and its makes a casual game more stressful than it needs to be. I understand that TL is a business, but if they're going to make a dragon available for only a week, at least put it on sale or make it a rare dragon (rares are hard to get too!)

ginamarie510
09-30-14, 11:49 AM
Gift it Air & Fire it took me 5 tries back to back and reversing this combo.. Good luck all! I have noticed tha if you keep the same combo's and just keep reversing it you will get it.

GoodyTwoShoes2
09-30-14, 11:55 AM
I got 12 hrs with Lunar & Scorpion :confused: I also spun the wheel and got food (as usual)

cocauina
09-30-14, 12:03 PM
I got 12 hrs with Lunar & Scorpion :confused: I also spun the wheel and got food (as usual)

Mythic or Firestorm..

charismabmw33
09-30-14, 12:06 PM

What combo did you use?

chaselance
09-30-14, 12:41 PM
I have had no luck with this or fireflower I got 5 sunrises in a row about 25 firestorms 10 eagles 2 honeybees 5 love 4 clockwork but neither of these tried kitsune x gold and honeybee x Firemane and crusader x gold I about give up on these super rares it's ridiculous trying to get them anymore. Tl used to be a lot more fair with chances of getting super rares but over last six months it seems me and over 100 of my neighbors are all having same problem with the super rares

Lipand5kids
09-30-14, 01:13 PM
I got 12 hrs with Pumpkin and Mythic.

Skip2TheEnd
09-30-14, 03:25 PM
Red and yellow hybrids, red and yellow hybrids everywhere...

Want this one though.

crystalrayn3
09-30-14, 07:19 PM
Easiest new dragon I've bred in a long time. Only 8 Fails before sucess :D Now I have dragons to Evolve & earn Bombs towards the Geode Dragon

Klizland
10-01-14, 01:20 AM
Just saw update for the two limited-time dragons, and got Pumpkin egg right away! Wasn't looking for it, hadn't even seen it when I started breeding (wonder if it's super common? :D ) Would love Camelot and will try, but just fun, no stress, hehe. Good luck to all!

hugpete
10-01-14, 01:52 AM
Just saw update for the two limited-time dragons, and got Pumpkin egg right away! Wasn't looking for it, hadn't even seen it when I started breeding (wonder if it's super common? :D ) Would love Camelot and will try, but just fun, no stress, hehe. Good luck to all!

Pumpkin?

Klizland
10-01-14, 02:22 AM
Yup. Turns out it's super rare. Got it with Fairy + Life.

So jealous of your quetzal... (sigh) :) :D

Klizland
10-01-14, 02:31 AM
Sorry! Larger

awsumum
10-01-14, 02:45 AM
Got it with honeybee/firestorm

6 hours

Good luck :)

storybrookecafe
10-01-14, 03:10 AM
Got it first try with Air dragon/Fire dragon ;)

wiggles2288
10-01-14, 08:35 AM
My daughter's account got it first time with fire and air. Me not so lucky....yet. :)

awsumum
10-01-14, 01:04 PM
My daughter's account got it first time with fire and air. Me not so lucky....yet. :)

I wasn't lucky with air/fire AT ALL :( I even tried switching around (air/fire then fire/air) but it wasn't til I tried firestorm/honeybee that I got it first try, with that combo. Good luck :)

Klizland
10-01-14, 03:31 PM
Another Pumpkin! Guess it's not so super rare to me lol - wish I could send it to someone else... :)

Lipand5kids
10-01-14, 04:51 PM
So far I keep getting firestorm, just got my 3rd Firestorm. Will try Firestorm and Honeybee.

Bloodeon
10-01-14, 04:58 PM
Any breeding recommendations about what 2 dragons to breed to get the Camelot Dragon?

awsumum
10-01-14, 05:57 PM
Any breeding recommendations about what 2 dragons to breed to get the Camelot Dragon?

Air/fire (yellow/red) altho this combo works for some and not others :) if you have no luck with this combo try any red/yellow dr?gon (scorpion/honeybee/firestorm etc) with any other red/yellow dragon:) good luck

orleansparish
10-01-14, 06:03 PM
Wait...pumpkin is breedable again and they don't make an announcement? I've used every combo I can think of and for every single one I've gotten an eagle. I'm using crusader and mythic now because I'm selfish and want to see if I can sneak a helios in somewhere, with this brat. Why is it limited anyways?

Lipand5kids
10-01-14, 06:18 PM
Air/fire (yellow/red) altho this combo works for some and not others :) if you have no luck with this combo try any red/yellow dr?gon (scorpion/honeybee/firestorm etc) with any other red/yellow dragon:) good luck

I hope to get it too, so far I tried Mythic/ Pumpkin x2, Mythic/ Scorpion and will try Air/ Fire. Would love to see a 6 instead of 12's, lol.

redstar177
10-01-14, 07:52 PM
Wait...pumpkin is breedable again and they don't make an announcement? I've used every combo I can think of and for every single one I've gotten an eagle. I'm using crusader and mythic now because I'm selfish and want to see if I can sneak a helios in somewhere, with this brat. Why is it limited anyways?

Pumpkin is breedable for this week only on Android and Kindle devices. But you're right, they snuck Pumpkin in the market with no announcement at all!

SHINeeFan23
10-02-14, 08:47 AM
I used my lvl 7 Peacock dragon & my lvl 7 Fortune dragon

MakJulos
10-02-14, 11:32 AM
Another Pumpkin! Guess it's not so super rare to me lol - wish I could send it to someone else... :)

LOL..."super rare" might mean anything in DS - and i'd be happy to trade a "super rare" Parakeet, Aether, Mistmoth, Clockwork...or a few other dragons i get a lot of, for one of your Pumpkins!:)

freshfunin2008
10-02-14, 01:16 PM
Yeah this is another one I most likely won't get.

amerirish
10-02-14, 01:24 PM
Yeah this is another one I most likely won't get.

You and me both :( I can't even get the Pumpkin one on my other game (on Kindle)

Lipand5kids
10-02-14, 02:22 PM
LOL..."super rare" might mean anything in DS - and i'd be happy to trade a "super rare" Parakeet, Aether, Mistmoth, Clockwork...or a few other dragons i get a lot of, for one of your Pumpkins!:)

I have 2 Pumpkins and would gladly trade you for a Clockwork, I have the others but still would like a Clockwork. :)

freshfunin2008
10-02-14, 02:34 PM
I have like 3 clockworks. I wish players could trade dragons with each other. Something else for TL to work on. There must be a real long list since so many features and suggestions made by forum players are just ignored.

kooky panda
10-02-14, 02:39 PM
Guys, thread is getting a little off topic. Please keep your posts on the Camelot Dragon.

Thanks!

JustKay
10-02-14, 04:12 PM
Wow, got it third try. Firestorm, Firestorm, then BAM Camelot. Air and Fire pairing. Now back to trying for Astromancer ...

JustKay
10-02-14, 04:16 PM

Like real life breeding (or cooking, gardening, etc), once you have your first success, you get better at it and it's easier to repeat breedings you have achieved before. That's a simple way to look at it. Super rare and rare only applies in the truest sense to your first attempt. Ultra rare is a bit of a special case, but your chances do improve slightly after your first success. I have 3 Diamonds and 4 Crusaders for instance.

Btw, to stay on topic, I like how TL are now setting breeding times so that it's easier to identify which dragon you just got. 6 hours is pretty clearly Camelot and 13 is Astromancer, etc.

Klizland
10-02-14, 04:41 PM

I know... and I would gladly close the deal! :)

Lipand5kids
10-02-14, 05:55 PM
Just got Eagle again with Air and Fire

Zummat
10-02-14, 06:20 PM
So far i got Firestorm, Eagle, Clockwork. I would be happy to get Fireflower as a fail, but no, just same old fails. Will keep trying until it goes away.

freesiawoods
10-02-14, 07:19 PM
All games are getting nothing but Firestorms. I haven't even managed a clockwork or scorpion.

Lipand5kids
10-02-14, 07:26 PM
So far i got Firestorm, Eagle, Clockwork. I would be happy to get Fireflower as a fail, but no, just same old fails. Will keep trying until it goes away.

All games are getting nothing but Firestorms. I haven't even managed a clockwork or scorpion.

I been getting Firestorm and Eagle. I too would like a Fireflower and yup even a Clockwork. Good luck and hope you get your Camelot or a dragon you don't have. :)

jus7_me89
10-03-14, 12:12 AM
Dear Storm8, i REALLY THINK there is something wrong with your game ( again ). I'm trying for this dragon since you released it and so far i got these results:

firestorm
firestorm
firestorm
firestorm
firestorm
firestorm
firestorm
firestorm

I understand that this is a game about luck and bla bla but i'm quite sure there is NO fun getting the same ugly, annoying, useless dragon over and over again. 8 firestorms seem TOO MUCH. I'm also trying for camelot on my 2nd account and i got 5 consecutive firestorms ( i didn't use any gold like i did on my main account ).

P.S: Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that i MUST get the camelot dragon, but at least an eagle or a scorpion, honeybee, fireman etc. Getting the SAME result makes this game even more useless and boring...

kittymur
10-03-14, 12:39 AM
I didn't manage to get this dragon yet. Got 6 firestorms, honeybee, 2 firemane and clockwork. Hoping to get it until it expire.
One of my accounts was very lucky and got it first try. But on others I get only firestorms.

rissah
10-03-14, 05:21 AM
Haha that's what my fails look like. I'm on my 10th firestorm. I even forgot what dragon I was trying for in the sea of firestorms.

amerirish
10-03-14, 05:46 AM
Multiple Firestorm fails here too, except I had one Eagle fail....guess I'm not getting this one :( It'll probably show up on a spin wheel someday so that we can NOT get it again :mad:

stashlova
10-03-14, 05:57 AM
Feels impossible. 20 firestorms, 4 pumpkins, 1 firemane, 1 scorpion. Guess ill keep trying until its gone

PepperWoo
10-03-14, 07:27 AM
Got a Mythic fail from trying this one... still no Camelot though. *sigh*

waimanalokat
10-03-14, 07:38 AM
I never have been able to get a Scorpion and I want a second pumpkin so with Camelot and Firemane that makes 4 fire/air dragons to try for. Good enough odds to be worth a weeks worth of 2 firestorms a day.

saghaven
10-03-14, 10:32 AM
Basically I've gotten nothing but Firestorms and Mythics. Got my first Eagles in both my accounts just now. But no Firemane or Fireflower even, much less Camelot.

shannybugz
10-03-14, 07:24 PM
I've been trying and trying for Camelot and all I can get are firestorm. I have an army of them. It's sad. ��

Zummat
10-03-14, 08:25 PM
I been getting Firestorm and Eagle. I too would like a Fireflower and yup even a Clockwork. Good luck and hope you get your Camelot or a dragon you don't have. :)

Multiple Firestorm fails here too, except I had one Eagle fail....guess I'm not getting this one :( It'll probably show up on a spin wheel someday so that we can NOT get it again :mad:

Basically I've gotten nothing but Firestorms and Mythics. Got my first Eagles in both my accounts just now. But no Firemane or Fireflower even, much less Camelot.

No luck getting a dragon I don't have. How are you guys doing? I just got another 12 hour fail with Comet/Scorpion. :(

Hope someone has better luck than me!

Lipand5kids
10-03-14, 09:46 PM
No luck getting a dragon I don't have. How are you guys doing? I just got another 12 hour fail with Comet/Scorpion. :(

Hope someone has better luck than me!

Tried Fire/ Air again and got another 12 hr fail after an Eagle fail. Baiscly I mostly get is Firestorms and an occasional Eagle. Will try again when this one is up and will let you know. Maybe I will try Phonix/ Pumkin then Pumkin/Firemane or swap or add Fire and Air to the mix. Ugh sooner or later I hope to not get a 14 or a 12.

Good luck everyone and I hope you get the 6 hr. :)

jovita777
10-04-14, 12:06 AM
Mission imposible to get this or pumpkin. all i get is 6 firestorm, 1 eagle, 1 fireman, 1 mytic.

Klizland
10-04-14, 12:55 AM
After some 12-hrs, got a 13 one. Read it might be Scorpion. At least getting some I didn't have (gotta enjoy while still a newbie :D ) Good luck everyone, and let us know of any hit success!

buttabdullah99
10-04-14, 02:40 AM
OMG!!! So far got 7 firestorm 4 firemane 2 eagle and 1 scorpion and 1 more 12hrs in den no new dragon not even 1 fire flower 😢😢😔😔😫😫

buttabdullah99
10-04-14, 07:10 AM
OMG!!! So far got 7 firestorm 4 firemane 2 eagle and 1 scorpion and 1 more 12hrs in den no new dragon not even 1 fire flower 😢😢😔😔😫😫

Getting 1 more stupid firemane I don't want it 😫😫😫😫

shannybugz
10-04-14, 07:52 AM
This is frustrating. Firestorms are taking over my island. I have a ton of them now. I did get a firemane, but now I'm back to a 12 hour firestorm. I'm missing out on other limited time dragons trying to get this one. ��

GDude118
10-05-14, 12:42 AM
After 7 firestorms, 2 firemane, 1 eagle, and 1 honeybee I finally got the Camelot on my last attempt. I decided to give up after reading how much trouble everyone is having with this dragon but I decided to go for it one more time and it payed off! I used crusader/air. Good luck to everyone still going for it :). Add me(gdude118) if you want to come see the egg.

LonePudding
10-05-14, 01:03 AM
Why has every limited dragon gotta be super rare? I am a very unlucky person so really I should hate this game but I'm addicted to it... I just have no luck breeding the good dragons:(

freesiawoods
10-05-14, 01:29 AM
Yeah was about to give up but got it with Diamond/Firemane.

hugpete
10-05-14, 10:14 AM
This is frustrating. Firestorms are taking over my island. I have a ton of them now. I did get a firemane, but now I'm back to a 12 hour firestorm. I'm missing out on other limited time dragons trying to get this one. ��

You can always sell the Firestorms. Also, depending on your level, the 12 hour breed could be Mythic too.

Klizland
10-05-14, 02:49 PM
OK, giving up now... after contributing my share of Firestorm soldiers to this virtual world :D

buttabdullah99
10-05-14, 02:58 PM
OMG!!! All I am getting is 9,12,13,14 hrs and nothing else I think there is no 16 or 6 hrs in my breeding odds 😫😫😫😫
I have gotten 9 firestorms 7 firemane 2 scorpion 4 eagles so total fails 22 and no new dragon thIs is really frustrated wherever I got 12hrs from diamond/mhytic there is always a hope that 12hrs can be HELIOS also but 95% chances of getting firestorm and 5% for Helios 😒😒

Klizland
10-05-14, 04:40 PM
Oh, wait, just realized we have 1 more day left :D

Klizland
10-05-14, 05:38 PM
OMG!!! All I am getting is 9,12,13,14 hrs and nothing else I think there is no 16 or 6 hrs in my breeding odds 
I have gotten 9 firestorms 7 firemane 2 scorpion 4 eagles so total fails 22 and no new dragon thIs is really frustrated wherever I got 12hrs from diamond/mhytic there is always a hope that 12hrs can be HELIOS also but 95% chances of getting firestorm and 5% for Helios 

Come on, don't give up! I really hope u get it! And when you do, you'll invite me to your island :)

SHINeeFan23
10-05-14, 07:10 PM
I used my lvl 7 Peacock dragon & my lvl 7 Fortune dragon

This is what I used & got it on first try. I was going for fireflower I believe that is also orange & red but got 6 hours instead. I did get a firestorm the second time but haven't tried again yet.

Lipand5kids
10-05-14, 08:16 PM
I got yet another Firestorm, not surprised at all.

kittymur
10-06-14, 03:21 AM
Seems I'm going to miss it on my main account. Got all fails except Fireflower and this one. No more gold to speed up :(

freshfunin2008
10-06-14, 08:14 AM
I am only getting fails on this one mainly 12 hour ones.

amerirish
10-06-14, 10:34 AM
Me too with the Firestorm fails. So unfair :(

txmomathome
10-06-14, 11:35 AM
After what has felt like a hundred fails with many different combos, looks like I'm finally getting this one. 6 hours first try with Honeybee & Clockwork. :)

freshfunin2008
10-06-14, 12:06 PM
After what has felt like a hundred fails with many different combos, looks like I'm finally getting this one. 6 hours first try with Honeybee & Clockwork. :)

I have tried that combo about 5x's and no luck. Good job!!

amerirish
10-06-14, 12:32 PM
Since Fire/Air and Firestorm/Honeybee haven't worked at all for me so far, I'll gladly give Honeybee/Clockwork a try. Thanks for the tip :) I'm only trying one more time then I'm going to begin breeding for a Witch Dragon....so probably lots and lots of Poison fails in my future.

buttabdullah99
10-06-14, 08:25 PM
So I have been trying for this one since it came out and all I got was firestorms forenames eagles and scorpion but finally I got 16hrs fire flower so I am happy with this bcoz not having 😍😍❤️❤️😊😊

kittymur
10-07-14, 03:29 AM
Now I officially lost this dragon. Last try gave me 12 hours again and no more gold to speed up.

bexrexbex
10-07-14, 06:27 AM
Is it removed? I cannot believe how many Firestorm dragons I got with Diamond and Clockwork/Firestorm/Firemane combos. Fortunately I got two Pumpkin dragons as well.

kooky panda
10-07-14, 07:20 AM
I am still seeing it in my market

ndtrance
10-07-14, 07:48 AM
No Camelot for me, I've bred multiple firestorms and a firemane I didn't need. But I did pick up pumpkin, mythic and gold which I did need so I'm pleased about that.

saghaven
10-07-14, 08:01 AM
I got nothing but Firestorm and Mythic fails. One Eagle. Not a Firemane or Fireflower, which I don't have. No Pumpkin either. Not even a single good fail with this. Ridiculous.

bexrexbex
10-07-14, 08:46 AM
My goal with the timer countdown disappeared, but I still have Camelot in my market. So I guess I'll give it another attempt to breed it! Cross your fingers for me...

jus7_me89
10-07-14, 09:15 AM
I got nothing but Firestorm and Mythic fails. One Eagle. Not a Firemane or Fireflower, which I don't have. No Pumpkin either. Not even a single good fail with this. Ridiculous.

still better than me. i have 3 account and this is what i got so far:

main account : 12 consecutive firestorms
2nd account ( my gf's ) : 8 consecutive firestorms
3rd account ( my mini ) : 6 consecutive firestorms; 1 firemane

saghaven
10-07-14, 10:07 AM
Camelot no longer says limited. Does that mean they're keeping it around?

buttabdullah99
10-07-14, 10:39 AM
Yay!!!! Camelot is not limited anymore so that means it's going to stay in maket 😍😍😍

redstar177
10-07-14, 10:47 AM
I tried to get this dragon right up until it expired with Diamond/Mythic, but I wasn't successful :(
I did get Pumpkin (5 of them in fact!) and Atlas (which I needed), but those were my only super rares to come out of the combo and the only dragons that I got which I needed.

[S8] Elsa
10-07-14, 11:12 AM
Camelot hung out in our land a little bit past the expire date, but he's returned to his Castle for now and is no longer available in the Market. :)

charismabmw33
10-07-14, 01:52 PM
Teamlava sets people up up to fail. They give you seven days to get a Camelot dragon that give you a lot of fails that is over ten hour long. The gem sales is being less frequent. I would've spent the gems to get it if there were a gem sale? I sincerely hope that is not going to become a habit.