PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story Valentine's Day?!?!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 12:23 AM
Money hungry Company TL!!!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 05:37 AM
Thank u TL! I like the roses around and the tulips too!

5 gems rvalso welcome as i cant spend on games, thank u again

Unregistered
01-29-11, 05:46 AM
What is the tree in the top left corner for ???

Unregistered
01-29-11, 09:31 AM
Money hungry Company TL!!!

I just don't get what this update does ???? Norman announced an update months ago, and what we get is a couple of new colors for roses ??????????????? I don't even see the point....

Unregistered
01-29-11, 10:20 AM
I just don't get what this update does ???? Norman announced an update months ago, and what we get is a couple of new colors for roses ??????????????? I don't even see the point....

there are new tasks to do in this one. I have it , but some of my neighbors did not get the task icons.
Not sure why???

Unregistered
01-29-11, 11:25 AM
there are new tasks to do in this one. I have it , but some of my neighbors did not get the task icons.
Not sure why???

What "new tasks" do you have?

Unregistered
01-29-11, 12:19 PM
As usual it's a buggy app. Some City Valentine players did not get the tasks either, or they disappeared. I lost 16 gifts, so I deleted it. What disturbed me was the total lack of new content in CS. They made the outside look nicer, and that seems to be the extent of it. I know we got new contracts, but if you can't build anymore, it really doesn't matter. I hope you guys at least got something. You've been waiting so long.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 12:30 PM
Do we get free gems for downloading it?

Pirek
01-29-11, 12:42 PM
I question why release additional app, rather than just an update to the existing one, especially since, let's face it, the changes aren't great or many. I'm currently running Farm Story Classic (let's call it) and Farm Story VD - my farm in FS Classic is fully watered, the farm in FSVD isn't. I bought a yellow rose as a test, and as I expected, it does not show up in FS classic at all, not even as ploughed land. Shouldn't this be synchronised?

Also, what's the point of getting FSVD, won't everybody just get sick of hearts and roses super fast? It's got such short shelf life.

Donnahh
01-29-11, 04:56 PM
I have not seen these "tasks" and my game is running so slow and buggy.
I didn't understand if the new "plow all" meant it will harvest and plow for me or what, so I just did it all as usual one tap at a time ... not sure I'd play 5 gems for my farm to get completely plowed all at once :S

I'm on the fence with this one. I love updates, I love new stuff ... and I don't have any right now and watering my friends is now a chore because it's running soooooo slowwwwwww. It's also crashing every 2nd neighbor once I try and post on their wall.

:(

Unregistered
01-30-11, 05:05 AM
I too got excited and downloaded the new game only to be very disappointed. I've only been hanging on for the update. All I have left to do In This game is master the rest of my crops and maybe save up for the mansion. I was hoping the new update would restore my interest in the game but all there seems to be is a few roses. Surely you could have at least come up with some new decor! And I have not seen anything about 'tasks' ????

Unregistered
01-30-11, 03:35 PM
Even my 5 year old said "That was a Waste!" after downloading FS Valentine. 2 new rose colors (for gems I might add), and nothing else? Just roses in the field and tulips around my farm? No new crops to master? No new animals? What is going on with farm story?

Unregistered
01-30-11, 04:03 PM
city story has a valentinebox grrrr FS again ignored