PDA

View Full Version : Coin-only building list?

kitykat5
09-29-14, 08:31 PM
I have over 4 million coins and am level 44. Doing sister sister slowly and the fairie bridge. I have been playing since january, so i don't have any holiday stuff that was presented before then. All to say, unless a future update requires a ton of coins, I really don't have a need to collect from buildings or items that are "coin only" with no special drops. I do keep the buildings in my kingdom in case a collection is needed for a goal. When I collect I really don't pay much attention to what I get, but now I am trying to watch as I feel like I am wasting valuable energy collecting from non-profitable or coin-only buildings. Is there a list of such buildings? If so please link it for me! I think i have noticed correctly that the following do not ever give anything but coins, but please correct me if I am wrong as some i am not completely sure about. Please add more to my list if you can! Or perhaps this is a pointless topic?
Observatory
Amphitheater
Theatre
Tavern
Cathedral
Marketplace
Tablet of tabernum
Troll pit
Troll castle
Troll vault
Thomas house
Cottages
Spires
Watchtower
Chateau
Pyre tent

SpiritWind00
09-29-14, 08:47 PM
After a while you know which ones are coin and which have other drops. Looking at your list above, you should remove the Troll pit, castle and vault as they all also drops all related troll things, as well as Thomas' house as it also drops spell books.

Might help newbies? cheers! :)

Castloninian
09-29-14, 10:38 PM
And the Tablet of Tabernum drops very rare shards. There are 4 to collect and once completed the goals they greatly help you in the game. So unless you have 4 shards I would keep collecting.

The farmhouse is another coin only building. If not in need of spellbooks or bestiaries (to get the dragon) then libraries only drop coins.

sunnygirl634
09-30-14, 06:22 PM
You need to remove the Troll Pit, Troll Castle and Troll Vault from this list. All drop rare troll items including bones, horns, troll essence and other items. The Troll Castle will drop silver and some other rare items like the Large Topaz, Large Emerald, and Large Sapphire.