PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck...

fes1186
09-29-14, 11:01 AM
My inventory can't hold anymore glimmer bulbs. Now I'm building the faerie respite which requires faerie seeds. Do I plant the glimmer bulbs for the seeds even though I can't hold any more? Is there another source?

PurpleScorpion76
09-29-14, 12:30 PM
The only way round it, I'm also about to move to this stage is by doing the Magic Fruit Trade in the Royal Exchange. To get rid of some glimmerbulbs then harvest more glimmerbulbs. I did ask on the forum for more info on this part of the quest but all I got was sent to a thread, which didn't give me the answers I was after, I really wanted to know if other vegs etc could produce the seeds. But no response. As I'm in the same boat as you. Violet and the Magic Garden have given me so many I don't plant them anymore and as there is no recipe to use them up at this stage they're only useable on the trade.

belbar22
09-29-14, 01:40 PM
You only get faerie seeds from harvesting glimmer bulbs. Plant strawberries first so you can do a trade if you don't want to waste the glimmer bulbs.

Queenzod
09-29-14, 02:08 PM
Or, you can just plant the glimmerbulbs and harvest them for the seeds, instead of using up 60 additional energy (less the energy rebate) on strawberries. I find that's more economical. Your choice! :)

kudukuda
09-30-14, 11:26 AM
Seeds also drop from the magic garden, but that's slow going.
QZ, nice to see you back ��

ciarjen
09-30-14, 11:29 AM
Or, you can just plant the glimmerbulbs and harvest them for the seeds, instead of using up 60 additional energy (less the energy rebate) on strawberries. I find that's more economical. Your choice! :)

I would go with this method and this is what I am doing currently on my second account. The strawberry/glimmerbulb trade wastes far too much energy. I would rather just waste the glimmerbulbs :)