PDA

View Full Version : Bring Farmer Story 2 Market into Castle Story Market Place

iAyun
09-29-14, 08:59 AM
I had been played with Farm Story 2 (FS2) for a while and decided to leave it (because the app is to heavy for my ipod touch).
And one thing that I just realized was we can sell/buy (trade) things in the game.
That feature is very helpful.
So my suggestion: why not bring FS2 shop/newspaper (market) functionality into CS market place?
TL's developers have already built it into Farm Story 2, I hope build for CS is relative easy.. *finger cross*
And I hope we can have this feature before Castle Story 2. :P
The advantages of having tradeable market:
1. Old timers will have opportunity to help new players by selling their unused items.
2. New players have higher possibility to buy rarer items beside buy using gems. (solve shards problem)
3. Player may not need third kitchen (recent hot suggestion). :D
4. It will be fun, as simple as that.. (but this may shake the underlying real money-gems system)
So? :D

Note:
Sorry, if this suggestion had been suggested before.

Cheers..

Gr8ful1
09-29-14, 09:06 AM
I think that's a great idea! I have tons of unused items and would love to help my neighbors. It would be like a local fresh market.

Gr8ful1 & aGr8ful1:cool:

jimboser
09-29-14, 09:07 AM
It's been suggested before, it'll be suggested again. :)

My thought on this from way back was to go one better than what FS2 has. In that game, you get a random listing of ads, then wait for it to refresh. If you're looking for something specific, there's a good chance you'll be looking a while before you finally find one listed for sale.

Instead, I had proposed a Global Market, simply go there, and then buy or sell 1/5/10 of any item in your inventory, the prices will auto adjust as sales are made. A database on the TL server would keep track of how many of an item are available in the Global Market. The more of an item, the cheaper it will be, fewer, more valuable. Items are sold TO players for more than items bought FROM players. All sales are to the Global Market, not between players directly.

I was thinking we should actually repurpose the Marketplace building already in the game, possibly make it a Level 6 expansion to open up this function.

stmarymead
09-29-14, 06:02 PM
It's been suggested before, it'll be suggested again. :)

My thought on this from way back was to go one better than what FS2 has. In that game, you get a random listing of ads, then wait for it to refresh. If you're looking for something specific, there's a good chance you'll be looking a while before you finally find one listed for sale.

Instead, I had proposed a Global Market, simply go there, and then buy or sell 1/5/10 of any item in your inventory, the prices will auto adjust as sales are made. A database on the TL server would keep track of how many of an item are available in the Global Market. The more of an item, the cheaper it will be, fewer, more valuable. Items are sold TO players for more than items bought FROM players. All sales are to the Global Market, not between players directly.

I was thinking we should actually repurpose the Marketplace building already in the game, possibly make it a Level 6 expansion to open up this function.

A smart idea!, though I'm not sure if TL would implement it. I'd love to see the coin-only buildings repurposed for other things. ��