PDA

View Full Version : Active Users at Top of Neighbor List

ArcadiaTofu
09-28-14, 09:58 PM
I don't know if I'm the only one that wants this feature, but it would help out a lot if TL could make the Neighbor tab automatically show us all the users that we have that are currently active and/or have visited our forest first.

Personally, I have over 300 neighbors and getting through so many is a huge undertaking. I only want to visit and interact with their animals if said neighbors are actually active in the game and/or have visited my forest within 24-hours. Sometimes when I visit a forest the user hasn't been online for hours and their habitats are filled up and cannot hold any more coins (thus leading to me not being able to interact with their animals and thus wasting my trip to their forest). I tend to call these users the 'offline' users since they're active in the game, but are sleeping/working/etc. and will eventually get back online sometime that same day.

The other category of users that I wish to know about are those that I call the 'inactive' users. These are users that don't visit other forests or aren't playing the game anymore (their nests/breeding grounds always remain empty/the same for weeks on end, so this is the conclusion I draw). I suspect about 35% of my neighbors are 'inactive' (either they quit the game long ago or they just won't visit neighbors at all) and have been for a while (more than a week) but it would be good to actually *know* they're inactive so I don't waste my time visiting their forests and interacting with their animals. And not only that, but it would also be nice to be able to know so I can remove them from my list so I won't question whether or not I removed them unfairly or not. Perhaps having an 'Activity' tab in the neighbor section so we can toggle between alphabetical listings of our neighbors and an activity-based listing---so we don't waste dozens of trips to forests with full habitats or users that have quit/lost interest/are lazy in the game. Or maybe three options would be more precise:

List of All Neighbors Alphabetically
List of All Neighbors Online Currently
List of All Neighbors Based on Social Rating (This would help immensely as that way we'll have a better idea of who 'shares' by visiting forests back and who doesn't return the favor---why visit neighbors that won't visit you back, after all?)

That would help users out a lot that have more than 50+ neighbors but are unsure which ones should be given priority visits over 'inactive' or 'offline' users...