PDA

View Full Version : Old Halloween boxes

auroramom
09-28-14, 11:48 AM
I would really love if they could open old Halloween boxes like they did recently with the autumn box. I would prefer the 2012 box because I would love to get the Skelton display. Would really love if they opened 2012 & 2013 because there were cute items in both of these boxes. Thanks so much!

lelaina752
09-28-14, 01:03 PM
I would really love if they could open old Halloween boxes like they did recently with the autumn box. I would prefer the 2012 box because I would love to get the Skelton display. Would really love if they opened 2012 & 2013 because there were cute items in both of these boxes. Thanks so much!

I totally agree. I would love the Skeleton display and I would like the box items from last year's box. They took it away so quickly last year.

orleansparish
09-28-14, 04:01 PM
I'd be happy with just the LTO. The spider silk display. I'm tired of stalking shops with one just so if an stare at it! I regret not buying one when it was released two holidays ago for Black Friday. Instead I bought that city park display that I don't even use because I'm over displays we can only use in a corner. Some of the ones from last year weren't so bad. I just hope they don't wait until the week before Halloween to give us anything.

Time and TL don't always mesh well together.

twospoons
09-29-14, 03:48 AM
can anyone on android open the old FS: halloween version? i don't know if it's just me. i can open thanksgiving & christmas just fine.

angelmama24
09-29-14, 04:27 AM
can anyone on android open the old FS: halloween version? i don't know if it's just me. i can open thanksgiving & christmas just fine.

I'm on Android, and I can access the old Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas versions too.

andromedablack
09-29-14, 05:46 AM
I'm on Android, and I can access the old Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas versions too.

Yeah me too

twospoons
09-29-14, 06:30 PM
just me then? super. and my shop is so in need of more halloween decor and costumes! :( thanks for letting me know, angelmama24 & andromedablack.

thepuppyplace3
09-29-14, 06:45 PM

I've been having trouble with the Halloween version.

orleansparish
09-30-14, 12:04 AM
I only had trouble today with the fashion and bakery Halloween versions. Try cleaning your cache and reinstalling it again, to see if it works.

CrystalsLake
10-03-14, 11:49 AM
Yeah me too

Could someone please help me in finding how to find the Halloween stuff.

irylshop
10-04-14, 01:43 PM

same here..i am having trouble with the Halloween version, i have to reinstall everytime i wish to open that version, it's really annoying & wasting time, as i am ordering some of Halloween clothes currently..

mymummy789
10-04-14, 02:00 PM
I'd be happy with just the LTO. The spider silk display. I'm tired of stalking shops with one just so if an stare at it! I regret not buying one when it was released two holidays ago for Black Friday. Instead I bought that city park display that I don't even use because I'm over displays we can only use in a corner. Some of the ones from last year weren't so bad. I just hope they don't wait until the week before Halloween to give us anything.

Time and TL don't always mesh well together.
I am also kicking myself for not buying it at the time or when they rereleased it!!! I would love them to release it again. My boutique has already been Halloween decorated. so I am just waiting for some new stuff now :)

roxyfoxy59
10-05-14, 07:04 AM
I am on android and cannot open any of the Halloween versions on any of the games...odd it is like it has vanished :(

twospoons
10-06-14, 04:28 AM
ugh. i tried reinstalling twice now and still just get the "not connected to the internet" message. i'm playing the old thanksgiving version, so that at least i can use the sexy pilgrim (cause that's what the pilgrims were all about) as a costume.

here's hoping we get good new halloween stuff soon, since i can't access the old stuff! (way to piss off paying customers, TL! granted, i pay you in different games, but still...)

aishaibrahims
10-06-14, 02:29 PM
When i use my device internet i also have trouble accessing the halloween version, but as soon as i connect to my home wifi it works no problem.

shinimegami
10-06-14, 03:35 PM
I haven't been able to access my Halloween edition for a week now tried uninstalling, reinstalling no difference. Tried downloading app from different provider, nothing. :( kinda sad since I just sold out my store because I needed the money but now can't replace all my Halloween clothes. Unfortunately for me it doesn't matter if I'm using home net or not.

Anthropologie7
10-07-14, 05:32 PM
I love the spider silk display and the display with the masks! Please bring those back! Also, the short flared black dress with the mask that goes with it. Also, I love the skeleton outfit and skeleton brown, white, & black pants. Just bring back items from last Halloween!!

linsues
10-08-14, 12:59 AM
I am on a tablet that uses apps. I have tried, but I cannot access and download any of the older halloween items. Can anyone help me? Thans.

SinCityNV
10-08-14, 07:44 AM
I agree! We are getting workout content on Halloween month.

Natasha_07
10-11-14, 12:09 PM
Would like to see the spider silk display as an LTO.

I currently have my avatar dressed in the Flapper Fab outfit and pirate stuff, I think those were from 2012.

The vampire queen, naughty nurse, skeleton and witch wear were cool costumes from then.

CrystalsLake
10-11-14, 04:40 PM
I am in same boat. I can not even find Fashion Story Halloween.

SinCityNV
10-11-14, 10:25 PM
I would love Halloween stuff, but I guess it's not available for iPhone users