PDA

View Full Version : Answered Bad bingo

dala12
09-28-14, 07:24 AM
I had three times a bad bingo! First I thought maybe I really did not had the correct numbers but three times? Has anybody else have this problem? So I stopped playing because I can have a bingo anymore!?

PikaSquirrel
09-29-14, 01:18 PM
Sorry to hear! Please let us know which room you experienced this and we'll take a look. What sort of Bingo did you get? Was it different each time or did you get Bad Bingo each time you had a specific Bingo?

dala12
09-30-14, 02:44 AM
Ah, it was the tournement challenge. The first round went well but then I had a second round this was not good and it was with the third round the same! So I have stopped. I haven't played since!
It is the rio bingo app that I am playing with.
Edit
I instal the original bingo no Rio BINGO more for me!

Edit
I played normal bingo and this works wel!

PikaSquirrel
10-01-14, 04:20 PM
Ah, it was the tournement challenge. The first round went well but then I had a second round this was not good and it was with the third round the same! So I have stopped. I haven't played since!
It is the rio bingo app that I am playing with.
Edit
I instal the original bingo no Rio BINGO more for me!

Edit
I played normal bingo and this works wel!

Checked the Tournament out in Bingo: World Games and didn't experience any Bad Bingo. If you experience this in Tournaments in the regular version of Bingo as well, please let us know again. Thanks!