PDA

View Full Version : Olympus Types

Anaboe
09-28-14, 04:06 AM
Am I the only one who thanks the Olympus type-dragons are just plain ugly? I stopped trying to breed them, quite soon after TL made clear it was a new color, not just something lik the Fairy- of Royal type dragons. Perhaps it's because of their names, which reminds me of humans, but I don't like them.

And I keep them stowed away either, don't want them to have a place where everyone sees them.

How about you? Do you like the Olympus types? Or like me, think they're ugly?

freesiawoods
09-28-14, 04:16 AM
I don't really look at dragon designs closely but Olympus creeps me out. It crawls like some horrid bug. Need it for breeding though.

chalupa2030
09-28-14, 05:49 AM
I don't really look at dragon designs closely but Olympus creeps me out. It crawls like some horrid bug. Need it for breeding though.

Agree 100%! I'm glad it's small. I really don't want to know where it is! As long as it's in the breeding list! Reminds me of a deformed spider!

jim23cash
09-28-14, 09:16 AM
I like the Olympus Dragons! Especially Hera. I wonder if there will be more, or if they are done now? There are so many gods and goddesses, they could continue with these. Especially since they are much easier to breed than most new Dragons! :D

jptheripper
09-28-14, 09:23 AM
Olympus are my favorites

meoconlunar
09-28-14, 09:29 AM
I am in love with Olympus types :)

igames4me
09-28-14, 09:58 AM
I like them... Plus they haven't been that hard to get on my 2 islands
New dragons since I was having trouble getting any new ones
These turned my luck around

buttabdullah99
09-28-14, 11:57 AM
I can't try foe Olympus type dragons bcoz I m maxed on habitats and still missing around 5 or 6 including commans also lol

ndtrance
09-28-14, 12:04 PM
I love nyx and fates in epic. I'm indifferent otherwise. They all look far better than some other dragons I've seen.

Tokitae
10-01-14, 05:29 AM
Love my Aphrodite, Nyx, and Dionysus

farmday0123
10-01-14, 11:21 AM
I don't care we got some pretty some ugly, not every dragon pretty or ugly . I will keep them all if I can get it though breeding, right now I am stuck on zodiac, trying for ever Aries and Gemini the only 2 I like