PDA

View Full Version : Attn: City story valentine

Unregistered
01-28-11, 10:27 PM
City Story Valentine and Farm Story Valentine are in the app store....Free! And guess what???

Yup! FREE WEEKLY UPDATES!!!! I might spit up.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 10:32 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhh im downloading them!!! cant wait!!

Unregistered
01-28-11, 10:32 PM
There is no new content at least in City...no expansions, no new buildings...just the new format with those quests...which you can skip for 2 or 3 City Cash!

Unregistered
01-28-11, 10:34 PM
There is nothing new at all and the Gem prices are just the same. What is the point of all this?? The only difference is a pink splash screen

Unregistered
01-28-11, 10:41 PM
There is nothing new at all and the Gem prices are just the same. What is the point of all this?? The only difference is a pink splash screen

****kkk u, it gives u 5 gems!!! u call it nothing??? and the quests!!

Unregistered
01-28-11, 11:03 PM
****kkk u, it gives u 5 gems!!! u call it nothing??? and the quests!!

Oh yes, the quests! What do you get for completing them? Do you know? Guess what one of them is? Build some building....guess what...I don't have room to build. There are no expansions. Somebody wake me when they have a real update!

Unregistered
01-30-11, 12:06 PM
Oh yes, the quests! What do you get for completing them? Do you know? Guess what one of them is? Build some building....guess what...I don't have room to build. There are no expansions. Somebody wake me when they have a real update!

Quests? How do you start them?

Unregistered
01-31-11, 07:11 AM

there is a bug with the quests- after completeing them it does not register