PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

danzplace
09-27-14, 10:09 AM
I wasn't around for Halloween last year. What can I look forward to? I see lots of homes for glimmer bats when I visit. Any helpful tips? Thanks.

Chaotarch
09-27-14, 10:14 AM
Be patience what happened this year on halloween:)
But if you have enough fruittrees, you dont need the glimmer habitat..

PurpleScorpion76
09-27-14, 11:12 AM
I'm excited for Halloween too! Someone mentioned in a previous post they were going to guess ahead and make up lots of chocolate and sugar. I'm starting there.

jim23cash
09-27-14, 04:31 PM
I wasn't around for Halloween last year. What can I look forward to? I see lots of homes for glimmer bats when I visit. Any helpful tips? Thanks.

I believe we are getting another world event for Halloween. During the first event, they said they were listening to our feedback for developing the one for Halloween.
;) Annie

ryusei745
09-27-14, 07:37 PM
i think that may have been me, lol. up to 70 sugar and about 40 chocolate. (really hoping we dont need sweet feasts for it or anything like that). wondering if it will be similar and we will get event items for collecting from certain types of animals. just in case though stock up on animals too. lol. im already debating on whether i should buy the two burning embers i need for more dragons or just wait till i have enough for a mithril dragon.

mcwrapper
09-27-14, 09:45 PM
I believe we are getting another world event for Halloween. During the first event, they said they were listening to our feedback for developing the one for Halloween.
;) Annie
Hopefully it's not just more crummy decorations.

scarletdragon18
09-28-14, 02:50 AM
I started playing right after last Christmas, so I was sad I missed out on that, Halloween and Thanksgiving. I bought the bat with gems because I love bats and just had to have it! A world event would be awesome!

PurpleScorpion76
09-28-14, 06:59 AM
Well whatever it is if it's a world event it's going to include most players so having high level items, buildings or animals like dragons would be odd. I've only just got little Manty. If there is going to be a world event I would imagine it's something similar like chopping rocks, maybe collecting from low level buildings, ponds, farmhouses or cottages etc. let's hope it's not choping rocks I still haven't got my silver back to its original status, continued to chop rocks since the Pyre!

ryusei745
09-28-14, 07:18 AM
Well whatever it is if it's a world event it's going to include most players so having high level items, buildings or animals like dragons would be odd. I've only just got little Manty. If there is going to be a world event I would imagine it's something similar like chopping rocks, maybe collecting from low level buildings, ponds, farmhouses or cottages etc. let's hope it's not choping rocks I still haven't got my silver back to its original status, continued to chop rocks since the Pyre!

Collecting from th houses makes a lot of sense. Well. Time to build a few dozen of each house now lol

PurpleScorpion76
09-28-14, 12:08 PM
Collecting from th houses makes a lot of sense. Well. Time to build a few dozen of each house now lol

Well based on the Pyre they allowed Level 10 players. I'm hoping we get to collect pumpkins. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-28-14, 12:38 PM
Activate the pumpkin hutches we already have to drop pumpkins! ... I wanna go TRICK-OR-TREATING! Lol

craftfan
09-28-14, 03:25 PM
Activate the pumpkin hutches we already have to drop pumpkins! ... I wanna go TRICK-OR-TREATING! Lol

How do you get a pumpkin hutch? I am on level 39 and don't have one.

meme1098
09-28-14, 03:28 PM

They drop from adventures but forget which one.

Jir67
09-29-14, 02:12 AM
If you wont I can send you a couple of mine... ;)