PDA

View Full Version : How crowded is your storage?

droopy123love
09-27-14, 06:43 AM
After finishing this weekends tournament, my storage is even more crowded, as I have 16 eggs waiting....

my storage holds eggs of the folowing draggies;
Loki 1x, Falling Leaf 3x, Illusionist 1x, Phoenix 1x, Tanuki 1x, Stardust 1x, Space 1x, Shooting star 1x, Seabreeze 1x, Steel Samurai 1x, Brazil 1x, Rogue 1x, Supernova 1x and 1 Bonsai.

What eggs do you guys have in storage? Just curious.....:cool:

tuskmage
09-27-14, 09:56 AM
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/DBD5DC9E-0B78-4378-8DB9-C90D92365326_zps6x5zvqb0.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/DBD5DC9E-0B78-4378-8DB9-C90D92365326_zps6x5zvqb0.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/E7AB1A50-DE24-4502-8739-27CDCA6CEB95_zpsn82fppm8.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/E7AB1A50-DE24-4502-8739-27CDCA6CEB95_zpsn82fppm8.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/98D6F8D6-EA1A-4157-9764-0540017994A1_zpslsb8clac.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/98D6F8D6-EA1A-4157-9764-0540017994A1_zpslsb8clac.png.html)

buttabdullah99
09-27-14, 10:19 AM
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/DBD5DC9E-0B78-4378-8DB9-C90D92365326_zps6x5zvqb0.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/DBD5DC9E-0B78-4378-8DB9-C90D92365326_zps6x5zvqb0.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/E7AB1A50-DE24-4502-8739-27CDCA6CEB95_zpsn82fppm8.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/E7AB1A50-DE24-4502-8739-27CDCA6CEB95_zpsn82fppm8.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/98D6F8D6-EA1A-4157-9764-0540017994A1_zpslsb8clac.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/98D6F8D6-EA1A-4157-9764-0540017994A1_zpslsb8clac.png.html)
OMG!!! U are having sooooo many dragon I am shocked really !!! 😍😍😍

cocauina
09-27-14, 02:48 PM
I have from:

World Events:
Sphinx, Pyramid, Mummy and Cleopatra; Lily, Spring, Easter Egg and Marshmallow; Illusionist, Fortune, Cirque and Acrobat; USA, Soccer, Germany, England and Brazil; Aphrodite and Olympus; Stardust, Shooting Star, Space and Supernova; Steel Samurai, White Ninja and Rising Sun.

Tournaments:
Emerald Knight, Bronzetalon, White Magic, Cleopatra (have 2 in total), Angelfire, Spellthorn, Yin Yang, Arcane, Avening, Phoenix, Rogue, Loki, Tanuki and Bonsai.

Spin to Win:
Seabreeze, Germany (hatched 2 to trade, still have 1), Enlightened, Porcelain, Black Rose and Cherry Blossom (have 3).

So yeah, this is my storage on the dragon tabb ahah but honestly, probably there are more players with more dragons ahah

Anaboe
09-27-14, 03:30 PM
LOL, I thought I had a crowded storage, got 22 dragons in storage, I should have known I'm not the only one :)

Can you tell me why you don't hatch them? I don't hatch them, because I don't want to reach the 99-habitat limit, and like to have some room on my island.

cocauina
09-27-14, 03:42 PM
LOL, I thought I had a crowded storage, got 22 dragons in storage, I should have known I'm not the only one :)

Can you tell me why you don't hatch them? I don't hatch them, because I don't want to reach the 99-habitat limit, and like to have some room on my island.

I don't want to reach the 99-habitat limit also, so I think/do like you, I still have plenty of room for this dragons, but since I cannot put in storage breeding dragons, I leave dragons that go directly to storage in there. :)

igames4me
09-27-14, 03:57 PM
Wow that's a lot of dragons in storage
So since you haven't hatched your Olympus does that mean you haven't bred any of the lighting dragons?

cocauina
09-27-14, 04:13 PM
Wow that's a lot of dragons in storage
So since you haven't hatched your Olympus does that mean you haven't bred any of the lighting dragons?

I have bought many Olympus since they have 7hrs of hatch for the World Events, to me sometimes is nice, and I decided to hatch one xD
The Olympus I have in storage is the one I've won from the World Event ahah

jim23cash
09-27-14, 04:13 PM
And I thought I had the most! Who knew what a bunch of hoarders we all are? LOL!
I have 2 habitats in storage as well. Is 3 the max so far?
;) Annie

cocauina
09-27-14, 05:35 PM
And I thought I had the most! Who knew what a bunch of hoarders we all are? LOL!
I have 2 habitats in storage as well. Is 3 the max so far?
;) Annie

There's no limit for habitats, dragons and materials in storage (at least from what I know), I have all of my habitats from the World Events in storage. Hidden Oasis, Three Ring Circus, Soccer Field, Shrine of Olympus, Glowing Starfield and Tea Garden, along with useless materials that every player has it. :p

jim23cash
09-27-14, 10:42 PM
There's no limit for habitats, dragons and materials in storage (at least from what I know), I have all of my habitats from the World Events in storage. Hidden Oasis, Three Ring Circus, Soccer Field, Shrine of Olympus, Glowing Starfield and Tea Garden, along with useless materials that every player has it. :p

Oh, I didn't mean limit, I meant max. Sounds like you might be winning so far! BTW, I want to be clear that ALL of mine are in storage because I'm maxed on habitats. ;) Annie

droopy123love
09-28-14, 12:17 AM
Hmmmmmm..... nice to see i am not the only one, but i think its a shame dozens of dragons stored away forever.
Whats the whole point of it? This game is supposed to display dragons, and to be able to use them in the arena.
Please TL let us trade dragons amongst players! In the end you will profit from it too, if i can sell an egg for gold to a neighbor, or buy a dragon, I am more prepared to reinvest the gold i got from my dragons into upgrading a habitat. Free storage of lets say 3 hatched dragons temperory, so we can switch dragons we want to display would give some dynamic on our islands also.....

poisonoushades
09-28-14, 02:46 AM
Storage sounds nice...

cocauina
09-28-14, 07:07 AM
Oh, I didn't mean limit, I meant max. Sounds like you might be winning so far! BTW, I want to be clear that ALL of mine are in storage because I'm maxed on habitats. ;) Annie

Oh, but limit and max, in DS is the same thing xD I think there's no max for things in storage, if there's a max/limit TL is already limiting our gameplay on this game too much.. At least give us some freedom in storage.
Most of the players are maxed out, and I know that one day, I'll be one of those players, but until there, I want to be able to hatch breedable dragons and have space for them.

Hmmmmmm..... nice to see i am not the only one, but i think its a shame dozens of dragons stored away forever.
Whats the whole point of it? This game is supposed to display dragons, and to be able to use them in the arena.
Please TL let us trade dragons amongst players! In the end you will profit from it too, if i can sell an egg for gold to a neighbor, or buy a dragon, I am more prepared to reinvest the gold i got from my dragons into upgrading a habitat. Free storage of lets say 3 hatched dragons temperory, so we can switch dragons we want to display would give some dynamic on our islands also.....

Yes, it's a shame, but TL already "sold" us a building where we can storage dragons, the stable, this building is a robbery, it's very expansive only for a few dragons.. And the habitats, we have a lot of them that holds 4 dragons, but that ones cost 500 gold, and pay 200 gold when they are in sale or pay 500 gold when they aren't on sale, only for one more dragon, again, it's a robbery.

In the end, TL want us to force buying gold with real money, the moves of the creators of games are always the same, force us to buy something with real money.

jim23cash
09-28-14, 08:53 AM
Oh, but limit and max, in DS is the same thing xD I think there's no max for things in storage, if there's a max/limit TL is already limiting our gameplay on this game too much.. At least give us some freedom in storage.
Most of the players are maxed out, and I know that one day, I'll be one of those players, but until there, I want to be able to hatch breedable dragons and have space for them.

To be clearer, I meant what is the max number of habitats people posting on this thread have currently in their storage. As in "Who has the most?" Absolutely nothing to do with limits.
:)

jim23cash
09-28-14, 09:09 AM

Of the Dragons currently in my storage, only 2 are duplicates. I don't need to trade Dragons!! I've been suggesting a way to store Dragons and Habitats more freely, so you can switch them out more easily. (freely= Less restrictions here, not $). If we could choose which Dragons we wanted to display, and what type of habitats, they could sell more unique habitats, (for an example, Halloween themed habitats that hold Purple, Green or Black), and we could personalize our Islands. They could also increase the amount of decor available, and the price ranges, so people would have more choices.
We wouldn't need to have all our Dragons or habitats displayed at once, so it should help with the animation issue. We should be able to hatch and evolve our Dragons as we like, and cycle them in and out of storage as we change layouts, like during world events. It should also be easy enough that we are able to move Dragons out of storage to use for Battles or Breeding. I think this is a solution that would work for most players, and TL could continue to make money on Special Habitats (so many opportunities for these), 4 Dragon habitats (for higher $ yield), and new decor in a range of prices from coins to gems. (Non-Animated Decor, of course). I think it's a Win-Win-Win-Win Situation!
;) Annie

cocauina
09-28-14, 11:14 AM
To be clearer, I meant what is the max number of habitats people posting on this thread have currently in their storage. As in "Who has the most?" Absolutely nothing to do with limits.
:)

Oh, sorry, I didn't understand xD

GDude118
09-28-14, 01:55 PM
I have 29 in storage myself. Glad to see I'm not the only one doing this. :) Same as everyone else, tournament dragons, world event dragons, and spin the wheel. Probably not as many tournament dragons as everyone else but I no longer have the time needed to win them so I have to spend 350 gold using ultimates on the last 10 rounds. Because of that I only go for tournaments I like the dragons(last tournament for the bonsai dragon not included high on that list)

JustKay
09-28-14, 06:17 PM
I have at least 20, maybe up to 40 unique dragon eggs in my storage. It's so sad looking at some of the dragons I worked hard to get but don't have space to hatch :*( They only get out of storage if the improve breeding chance of splitting colours or have unique battle characteristics. Wisp and Reindeer don't stand a chance.

knj00
09-28-14, 06:34 PM

My poor babies will never see the light of day. Lol For the same reason as most of you, I don't want to be maxed out on habitats/space.

cocauina
09-29-14, 07:44 AM

My poor babies will never see the light of day. Lol For the same reason as most of you, I don't want to be maxed out on habitats/space.

I'm shocked! 64 poor babies.. How I understand you Knj00.. :/

buttabdullah99
09-29-14, 09:15 AM
I was very stupid I didn't kept my dragons in storage and now I am on maxed habitats and but now I am also going to start keeping these all dragons in storage and will free them when TL will increase the habitats and I am only having about 7 or 8 dragons in storage including dragons from recent world event except steel sumurai
Thanks for the advice guys 👍👍
Lol

freshfunin2008
09-29-14, 09:24 AM
there will come a time when too much junk in storage causes additional slowness in game play. Assuming TL makes changes to the limits for land and habitats. If changes are not made soon, the end of the game is near for all who are maxed out and have no place to put their dragons.

Carbuck
10-04-14, 10:49 AM
Of the Dragons currently in my storage, only 2 are duplicates. I don't need to trade Dragons!! I've been suggesting a way to store Dragons and Habitats more freely, so you can switch them out more easily. (freely= Less restrictions here, not $). If we could choose which Dragons we wanted to display, and what type of habitats, they could sell more unique habitats, (for an example, Halloween themed habitats that hold Purple, Green or Black), and we could personalize our Islands. They could also increase the amount of decor available, and the price ranges, so people would have more choices.
We wouldn't need to have all our Dragons or habitats displayed at once, so it should help with the animation issue. We should be able to hatch and evolve our Dragons as we like, and cycle them in and out of storage as we change layouts, like during world events. It should also be easy enough that we are able to move Dragons out of storage to use for Battles or Breeding. I think this is a solution that would work for most players, and TL could continue to make money on Special Habitats (so many opportunities for these), 4 Dragon habitats (for higher $ yield), and new decor in a range of prices from coins to gems. (Non-Animated Decor, of course). I think it's a Win-Win-Win-Win Situation!
;) Annie

Great idea! I am running low on space on my island. I have just 3 dragons in storage right now. I have gems and stuff like glass frill, masks, maces, scythes, etc in storage that I'd like to get rid of. Being able to have flexibility to put in and out of storage dragons and habitats would be fantastic! TL already allows players to store whatever they want in other TL games.

Carbuck
10-04-14, 10:57 AM
there will come a time when too much junk in storage causes additional slowness in game play. Assuming TL makes changes to the limits for land and habitats. If changes are not made soon, the end of the game is near for all who are maxed out and have no place to put their dragons.

Exactly! Right now I have a bunch of gems. i have already crafted all of the dragons and the decorations. So I am looking at crafting additional dragons to try to clear out some of these excess gems. These extra dragons will help keep my nest filled on the next world event.