PDA

View Full Version : Question about seasonal item buildings.

jbfps116
09-27-14, 06:03 AM
I missed almost all the seasonal stuff this past year... I have over 200 gems to spend and am wondering about the buildings for sale:

Kingdom Inn: What do you need to build it? Or does it come built? Will it still give you christmas limited time items? will they be useable this Christmas too? And does it only give about 1-2 earth wisps a day?!

Harvest Pergola: What do you need to build it? Or does it come built? I heard that this has a chance of giving you feasts: How often? It sounds like a good investment for free food...

Reindeer Stable: Does it come fully upgraded WITH the deer? I saw another thread that claimed it did... dropping fur sounds nice! I need a lot right now...

Glimmerbat Habitat: I have fruit trees so I doubt I'll get this one, but does it come with the bat or do you have to upgrade?

I almost have enough for the fortune teller... should I get that instead? or another wizard school?

sorry for all the questions... I just wanted to find out about the seasonal buildings before I bought one. Will they be available again for this year's holidays, or on sale potentially?
thanks, I love this forum!
Joe:
visit my kingdom with storm id jbfps116

ciarjen
09-27-14, 07:43 AM
If you only have one wizard school you will get more benefit in game if you spend your gems on a second.

The glimmerbat habitat needs work - adventures etc - to build it but you do get the bat at the end of it. It drops fruit daily.

The kingdom inn drops an earth wisp daily - not useful when you get maxed out on them.

The reindeer stable drops fur and sometimes sugar and ice cream.

The pergola drops random food items.

As far as I am aware they can all be upgraded if you buy them with gems but whether you are going to need other resources to build them, like the glimmerbat habitat, I don't know.

Anaboe
09-27-14, 09:11 AM
I would go with the fortune tellers tent, for it would take some time to get to the needed fortune for the Sister Sister-goal. The 23trd fortune is "chop a log" which requires 3 chops and gives additional glimmer shards and glimmer fragments. But, if you only chop it twice, and sell it after that, you can keep chopping logs and thus keep getting glimmer shards and fragments. This helps great with the Sister Sister-goals, and now with the new Faerie-goals.

A wizard school is also very usefull.

The pergola didn't drop much for me, some flour, some sugar, not very impressive and it takes 16 hours or something like that. But to others it seems more usefull, you could be lucky.

Chaotarch
09-27-14, 10:11 AM
If you dont have a second wizschool, buy it, the best you could do :)
The glimmerbathabitat was on halloween, so maybe comes soon again...
After that should come the harvest pergola for thanksgiving, if i remember right, i bought a second, cuz the drops are okay and worth.
The kingdom inn was on xmas and for me no useful, you see comments above.
For the happy new year there was the reindear stable and same as kingdom inn.
Mmmh, kingdom inn and stable could should be switch, dont remember... :(

dng1234
09-27-14, 01:52 PM
If you're always low on energy then the second wizard school is a must. If you get plenty from your fruit trees then skip the glimmerbat. I'm always visiting my harvest pergola for the sugar, etc. It helps with basic items for food crafting. Early in your game the kingdom inn would be a possibility for the earth wisps. I was never able to finish the reindeer stable due to family obligations, so I can't speak for it.

tigarlilyvol
09-27-14, 02:52 PM
I have reindeer stable and I very seldom need to craft sugar or ice cream very helpful in desert sands adventure, but it agree the 2nd wizard school should be considered first choice.

jbfps116
09-27-14, 03:25 PM
thanks for the advice friends! My choice is narrowed down to either another school, the stable, or MAYBE the tent. Oh and I'm FAR away from that dreaded sister sister goal! I am still working on expanding to the messed up hair lady ;)

Anaboe
09-27-14, 06:15 PM
It will take a long time before you reach that part in the Fortune tent that you need for the Sister, Sister goal. To be honest, I bought the tent pretty early in the game (right before or after my second wizard school), and I even had to gem-skip the last fortune before the glimmer-parts-fortune, because I had reached the Sister, Sister goal. Getting all fortunes of the tent will take you a long, long, long time...

CLOVERKAITO
09-27-14, 06:55 PM
Definitely get the second wizard school! The other buildings can wait ^_^

Kingdom Inn only gives you earth wisp, which you can craft easily yourself so it's not very useful. I stopped collecting from this one since I'm almost done expanding my kingdom.
Harvest Pergola gives random food and I think that's helpful with cooking feasts. I do collect from this everyday.
Reindeer Stable drops sugar and fur and ice cream if I remember correctly. Somewhat useful. I did start collecting from it again because I'm making lots of desserts lately (which uses sugar).
Glimmerbat habitat, if you have all 3 fruit trees already you don't need it.
Fortune Teller will help with the Sister Sister goal like some have mentioned. I wish I found out about the little trick before I breezed pass that goal so that I could have more glimmer materials :(

So personally, I'd go for the Harvest Pergola or Fortune Teller after the wizard school. I wouldn't bother with Kingdom Inn and the Glimmerbat habitat.

jbfps116
09-27-14, 07:33 PM
K I caved and got the reindeer stable... thought it looks nice and the reliable fur supply will help me. I didn't want a 2nd school just yet. I usually have enough energy and I think it looks weird having two. plus it's a way better deal having the stable fully upgraded than build it "manually"