PDA

View Full Version : Where oh where have our mods gone where oh where can they be!

katbtodd
09-27-14, 04:58 AM
Does any body know? What's going on with our mods ? They seem to be missing . On updates threads they don't seem to be involved like they use to be and keep every thing neat and organized and easy to follow. I want to thanks those of you that are trying to do the job.

tcgms17
09-27-14, 06:28 AM
Noticed this as well ... It was such a benefit on the update threads to have the update "flow" summarized so nicely with pics on the first page. A huge thank you to all the players that are doing everything you can to post and help all of us out!!

m1stery
09-27-14, 09:10 AM
I think I read somewhere that Glimmergate and Aggwynn weren't working on CS from beginning, so maybe they've been moved on some other project.... I really hope not, cuz I liked to have them on the forum (I miss our monthly sneak peeks) and think they were working a great job on the game.
Maybe they'll come back :fingers crossed:

ghjvcucjb
09-27-14, 11:22 AM
I feel like a teenager coming home for a visit from college and found the house empty, no note, no hot meal, no parents. Where have our TL parents gone?!! You guys can't leave us alone for too long or we'll get into trouble.

meme1098
09-27-14, 11:32 AM
Haha....yea...it just doesn't feel like the same here anymore. :(

Thks to Dabag for her (or is it his?) dedication to keeping us uptodate on the goaks!

[S8] Elsa
09-27-14, 01:07 PM
Thanks for sharing your appreciation for our mod team! Special thanks to our mod, Kooky Panda, who has helped with the forums since the beginning.

We'll be adding more mods soon. If you need anything forum-wise, feel free to PM a CM.