PDA

View Full Version : snapshots

35sweets
09-26-14, 08:00 PM
How do I take a snapshot of a problem? I have a Kindle Fire HDX vs 13.3.2.6, if that helps.

SparklyOctopus
09-29-14, 11:19 AM
Does your Kindle Fire have volume control buttons? If they do, you are able to take a screenshot by pressing down the volume button down button as well as the power button simultaneously. The screen will flash momentarily and a smaller screen image appears in the center of the screen to indicate a successful screenshot. If the volume is turned up, you'll hear a shutter sound just before the screen flashes. Please let us know if that helps!

35sweets
10-13-14, 08:28 PM
does your kindle fire have volume control buttons? If they do, you are able to take a screenshot by pressing down the volume button down button as well as the power button simultaneously. The screen will flash momentarily and a smaller screen image appears in the center of the screen to indicate a successful screenshot. If the volume is turned up, you'll hear a shutter sound just before the screen flashes. Please let us know if that helps!

thank you for the info. I was able to take the snapshot. But where do they go? I took 2 snapshots but cannot find them. They are not with the pictures