PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor s' wall doesn't seem to work.

35sweets
09-26-14, 07:57 PM
Bakery Story
vs 1.5.5.7
Name: Is a
Kindle Fire HDX vs 13.3.2.6
My level is currently 30.

I have noticed a problem with my neighbor's wall. For two neighbors, I write a message but nothing posts. I cannot leave a message. On a few others, whatever I write posts but there is nothing previously written. There should at least be what I have written before. I don't know is they get the current post.
Is there a for this to be fixed? Or, does it have to be done by the individuals. How could I let them know what to do?
Thank you for your help.

ElaineCarrel
09-27-14, 02:36 PM
Bakery Story
vs 1.5.5.7
Name: Is a
Kindle Fire HDX vs 13.3.2.6
My level is currently 30.

I have noticed a problem with my neighbor's wall. For two neighbors, I write a message but nothing posts. I cannot leave a message. On a few others, whatever I write posts but there is nothing previously written. There should at least be what I have written before. I don't know is they get the current post.
Is there a for this to be fixed? Or, does it have to be done by the individuals. How could I let them know what to do?
Thank you for your help.
One nbr wall ull never b able to post on is Stormie. Stormie's everybody's nbr and and friend. Stormie never tips or gifts but will always send u apart when u send out part requests.
On ur nbrs walls when it says nothing previously written it's just saying nothing's written on it right now. It doesn't mean that uve never written on it b4. All that's happened is they've cleared their wall of all posted writing. Haven't u cleared ur wall? If not it's very easy to do. Look to the right side and u should c an x in a filled in circle. All u do is click on the x and it'll delete that posting. Ur 1st nbr to write on the wall now will c the same message.
So that should solve this problem for u.

kooky panda
09-27-14, 02:46 PM
On the walls where you cannot post, this is normally a problem on their end. You can try sending an email to support@teamlava.com.
If you know their storm ID provide that. If not give support your storm ID the game, and the other person's game name.

Since you cannot post on their wall, you can post on your own wall, telling them you cannot post on their wall. Hopefully they will see your post.