PDA

View Full Version : OLD GOAL CHALLENGES AS NORMAL CHALLENGES BUT MAKE IT 2x or 3x harder

Icyblue888
09-26-14, 12:24 PM
Hi can I make a suggestion to bakery story and restaurant story development team.
Old past goals challenges (eg. Gelato, etc) like these for people who started game late or missed it, should be allow the chance to get those items.
Can you please put these old goal challenges as normal goals that will continue to appear in goals to achieve folder or something it could still expire say in 60 days idc so if missed ppl will have to start over from scratch. (in another folder since ik its gonna be alot so ppl dont confuse it with current time and normal goals)that can be done. It will only start when they click start for example so doesnt fill up to much personal ongoing goals que for example.
IDC make it 10x as hard to 10x as long. example current time goal need to complete 9 titles to get final goals so for "normal past goals challenges" development team can add another 9 or 18 titles to complete for final goals so total 27 minigoals totals to final rewards. And make it twice harder eg. fondest memory gelato past goal titles is to buy 8 wallpaper so make it longer eg. need to buy 16/24 wallpaper (make items needed 2x or 3x as much).
Serve 35 chocolate gelato make it serve 100 or 200 chocolate gelato or something idc. Make it harder longer but put those popular goals quests back into the game as normal goals so we can get those goals instead of just appearing on our shops and keep reminding us what we miss and can never get is so unfair. Else just take it out please all those items. I hate the constant reminders of what I missed cause I started game late.

It will also give something to do for those who finish the current goal time challenges something to do. Instead of just waiting for next months goals.

rgds,

Atlantys224
09-26-14, 05:44 PM
I agree with bringing back old goals/quests. I would love to do some of those because of the decor (such as the pirate/movie star). I would think it would be nice to have them open every five levels. At level 25, one would open, and the next would open at level 30, etc.

blueradient
10-22-14, 10:25 AM
I want the tea time one it looks so cute. It is unfair to leave the new players in the dark for getting the older goals. Please bring them back.

ElaineCarrel
10-22-14, 05:43 PM
I agree with bringing back old goals/quests. I would love to do some of those because of the decor (such as the pirate/movie star). I would think it would be nice to have them open every five levels. At level 25, one would open, and the next would open at level 30, etc.
Those challenges were meant to b a 1x offering unlike the SweetCo challenge. Y should TL re-release all the old ones based upon the LvLs U attain? I know that when I reached the lvls U mentioned I was still busy mastering the recipes on both the regular and special appliances. I've been playing since July 2012 and I just recently mastered everything. Yes some of the decor is "nice" but rest assured there'll b more nice decor as the game progresses. If there's specific decor u really want list it in the thread that talks about LTOs.

I want the tea time one it looks so cute. It is unfair to leave the new players in the dark for getting the older goals. Please bring them back.

Don't the monthly challenges keep u busy enough? I believe that 1 of the Tea Time appliances is mentioned in the LTO thread.

Bela090
11-24-14, 01:53 PM
I totally agree there should be a way of bringing the old goals back.

Sieressa
12-06-14, 09:45 PM
I think this would be a good idea...it remind me of cafe life, which was one of the reasons I loved the game, everyone could get a chance of doing each goal.

quietly1234
12-08-14, 01:50 PM
I thought we would be able to complete all goals! This is very disappointing! I play daily and hoped to master everything. Please change your policy. Goals are optional so if a player chooses to complete them so all should be available. Thanks!

Lokichan13
12-22-14, 06:51 PM
I believe there could be a middle ground ^^

For those of us who HAVE NOT, unlocked those old challenges, a person could pay gems to say unlock 2012 Valentines challenge or what have you, perhaps with a timer, or maybe have it run like sweet co did, without timer, that way a person could do it at leisure while doing other challenges. But on top of making you pay gems it also has more recipes to make. Thus making it harder for those of us who missed the event to complete it, but with work we can have some of those same beautiful decor and cute ovens etc.

I don't see how there could be a downside to it, as older players would have gotten them easier and for free, so yay they still have their awesome stuff, and they only way we could get it would be going through a rigamarole :) Also not all people will be splurging on gems all the time for it, so there will be goal decor, ovens etc that will remain rarer. Hence not everyone having your same decor that you worked hard to get 2 years ago etc

And no senior player would have to re-do a goal either :) Heck I have been here over a year and I had to take a break during Valentines, I would love to pay gems to work my butt off and get the pretty eifel tower flower garden... :D

And if you did this with all the goals, then you could say do a goal before the season came up so you could get some of that pretty decor for your bakery and use it then. (For example.) If this had been implemented, those of us sobbing over those adorable reindeer, could have worked on it anytime and then had them for Christmas..

Tell me what you guys think :)

As a side note, my personal experience with the monthly goals...is I tend to finish them in 5-7 days.
And NO I do not spend gems to get it done faster.