PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update: Divine Dragon 9-26-14

kooky panda
09-26-14, 10:54 AM
Super Rare! Pink, Purple and Green. On sale for Limited time. 200 gems

8 Hours

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15765&d=1411755815&thumb=1 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15765&d=1411755815)

buttabdullah99
09-26-14, 11:07 AM
❤️ ❤️In love with this dragon ❤️❤️

knj00
09-26-14, 11:20 AM
❤️ ❤️In love with this dragon ❤️❤️

Me too. It's gorgeous, great job TL!

Drachenia
09-26-14, 11:24 AM
Hello I have Divine bought in the market, 8 hours.

maizee0404
09-26-14, 12:09 PM
Think i have one virtue and fimilar 8hrs

ericrypt
09-26-14, 12:41 PM
I confess, I bought it. It's too cool not to and for the price of a Starbucks Latte' haha!

queenaseel
09-26-14, 01:04 PM
Is it breed able?

andromedablack
09-26-14, 01:14 PM
When I saw Seahorse is limited I decided to buy it but finally I didn't have enough gold so bought this instead, 200 gold is a very good price for a dragon I'll never get by breeding.
Good luck to those who will try to breed it.:)

queenaseel
09-26-14, 01:16 PM
This answers my question. :D

farmday0123
09-26-14, 02:00 PM
This answers my question. :D

Yes when ever u see it available in the market , that u can breed except battle tournament dragon

stashlova
09-26-14, 03:29 PM
Just got 8hrs with Origami/Forest

cdc072371
09-26-14, 05:25 PM
I really want this dragon. It is really cool looking. I bet it will be hard to breed it. I will probably have to buy it.

Zummat
09-26-14, 06:05 PM
Ok, now that I officially will not get Virgo, I'm going to try a couple of times to breed it but may just use some of my gold reserve to buy it. I'm addicted to anything pink. :p

PepperWoo
09-27-14, 07:25 AM
Caved in and bought it :o Too good of a deal to pass up.

stashlova
09-27-14, 08:09 AM
First 8hrs was a fuzzy. Just got 8hrs again with Lacewing/Forest.

LonePudding
09-27-14, 08:37 AM
Im going to try to the breed this...even though my Virtue always splits to Fire and Light

Anaboe
09-27-14, 08:40 AM
Does anybody know till when it's on sale? And how good it is in the arena?

stashlova
09-27-14, 12:29 PM
Got it. Lacewing/Forest. Only second try. One of the fastest times ive ever gotten a new dragon

Good luck all!

Zummat
09-27-14, 02:23 PM
Got it. Lacewing/Forest. Only second try. One of the fastest times ive ever gotten a new dragon

Good luck all!

Congratulations. So far I have gotten two Life fails and my attempt with Lacewing/Forest just now gave me another 3 hours. Life, Life, Life. At least they are short hour fails. Will try the rest of today but if I get another Life I'm going sell the one in my dragon kingdom so I don't have to look at another one.

Anaboe
09-27-14, 03:15 PM
Again: does anybody know till when it is on sale? Tempting to buy it, but I wanna try to get it through breeding too... decissions decissions...

jim23cash
09-27-14, 04:25 PM
Wish I could buy it on sale. Since TL removed the option to buy into storage, and 2 of my nests have homeless Dragons(soon to be 3 when I have to move obsidian to craft wind dancer), I can't fill my last nest with another homeless.
TL needs to let us buy into storage again, so we don't miss out on sales!

corrine_chan07
09-28-14, 04:11 AM
best dragon since a long time! it's probably gobna take me days to get this one but whatever

Zummat
09-28-14, 05:27 PM
I bought it today. It used up most of my gold but I really wanted this one. My last attempt with Flower/Peacock gave me 21 hours. I gave up. Good luck to those still trying to breed it.

Anaboe
09-28-14, 05:49 PM
Decided not to buy it: buying dragons isn't as satisfying as earning or breeding them. Atleast not to me.

Zummat
09-29-14, 05:37 PM
Decided not to buy it: buying dragons isn't as satisfying as earning or breeding them. Atleast not to me.

I understand what you're saying but in this case it was the only way to guarantee getting the dragon and at 200 gold it was worth it to me and not having my den tied up. It may have taken weeks to breed it, the sale would end, and then I may never get the darn thing. I never pay full price for a dragon. If it didn't have the pink element in it I would not have bought it. In tournaments and world events I'm guaranteed to get a dragon, but breeding one is never guaranteed.

I don't buy gold anymore but I have three treasure dragons so it won't take long to make up the gold I spent. :)

orleansparish
09-30-14, 12:01 AM

I agree. I just don't know if I'm more shocked or surprised players are so open now about outright buying the dragons. A year and more ago they would have been mega mortified if someone insinuated they'd done so. But hey if they have the gold and are happy, okey dokey.

I just can't bring myself to do it. No matter How much I want it. Bred 6 eight hour dragons and thought I had it but it was useless fuzzy. I'm so behind on dragons it's not even funny anymore. Seriously TL, slow down.....

Sumercarefree
09-30-14, 12:47 AM
Is it not breedable ?

Zummat
09-30-14, 04:51 AM
Is it not breedable ?

Yes you can breed it. I tried 6 times to breed it and gave up and bought it since it was on sale.

andromedablack
09-30-14, 05:33 AM
Calm down people I can't see how can it be bad or shocking to buy a dragon, for God's sake,it's just a game and if someone wants a dragon so bad why not buy it. Everyone can use their gold the way they want, is it better to use gold to speed up and finally not get the dragon you want? I feel no pity at all for the 200 gold I gaveto buy Divine but I do feel pity about the 300 gold I spent to speed breed trying for Seahorse.
And anyway that's an super ultra difficult dragon to breed, ultra rare 3 types with pink in it, I don't believe I could ever breed that, I don't even have a Pixie although I try since it came out.
Everyone has the right to play the game the way they want and spend their money the way they want.

saghaven
09-30-14, 08:44 AM
I just bred it! Holy [] I hardly ever breed brand new super rares. The egg popped up and I totally didn't recognize what it was as I'd never seen it before. Was trying for this and got 8 hours so assumed it was either Fuzzy or Origami, not realizing the one I was going for was also an 8 hour breed.

Dawntree/Enlightened

zaaracake
09-30-14, 11:47 PM

True. But I caved and bought this one on sale....just soooooo beautiful....that makes three dragons I've paid for and bought...cuz normally I'd agree with you Anaboe...
Zummat, we should get ours to epic quickly to fully enjoy our gold spend....
Congrats to all the lucky ones who bred it...

rubyhummer
04-02-15, 12:13 PM
Purchased this when it was on sale. So glad I did, it's great in battles. Without trying, I bred one recently, too! Troll x Virtue combo.

sakuraohimesama
06-05-15, 02:41 PM
can anyone please share what is best combination to get this? Thanks.

blackeneddove
12-06-15, 08:04 AM
Hi! I know this thread is old, but can anyone help a girl out with a few more good combos that people have used to get this dragon?
I've been trying for months & all during every free boost but no luck.

Thanks! :D