PDA

View Full Version : Glimmer Shards

tanbi1
09-25-14, 11:55 PM
I can't believe we've been given a goal that uses glimmer shards, (building the faerie workshop) when we're still trying to complete Sister Sister! Really? Why? Why oh why? Why would you even DO that???

jimboser
09-26-14, 06:38 AM
To force you to spend gems on the fortune tent?

tanbi1
09-26-14, 11:41 AM
I have the fortune tent. How's that gonna help me?

katbtodd
09-26-14, 01:08 PM
I got it too and it didn't help me, I didn't know about the glitch,,, I was to busy on vacation to keep running to the forum,,

meme1098
09-26-14, 01:18 PM
Frustration leads to gem skipping one way or another. TLs favorite way to get you.

belbar22
09-28-14, 05:39 AM
I haven't got a glimmer shard in 2 days. I am still working on Sister Sister, what is going on!!!

roguebee
09-28-14, 06:38 AM
I went through a similar stretch where all I received was the red dust. The shards started back up after a day or two.

Anastisha13
09-28-14, 07:29 AM
It is so annoying when you wait hours to collect needed items for quests and you receive none!
I have been able to collect the Glimmer shards for dark plants but the red dust has been so illusive! I have no trouble collecting the piles of seeds, they come from more places!
Please TL, can you increase the drop rates to receive at least one of each item on each collection! Or enable collection from more sources!
It isn't much to ask, after all!
T I A! :-)

Anaboe
09-28-14, 09:39 AM
Mmm... since I do have the Fortune Tellers fortune, I'm more short of fertilizer than on something else... But it's anoying that we have quite a few bottle necks:

* glimmer shards
* glimmer parts
* fertilizer
* kitchens!