PDA

View Full Version : Question on Inventory

LindaLou22
09-25-14, 01:18 PM
I am asking this question for one of my neighbors who is not on the forum. She seems to be maxed out on inventory. She said she keeps building appliances to use up her inventory but can never seem to get rid of enough to be able to accept new items she really needs.

I promised her I would check the forum and find out but I have searched and searched and cannot find any mention of a max on inventory items. Is there?

Thank you for any answers that I can pass on to her.

meme1098
09-25-14, 01:58 PM
Shouldn't really be a problem. Right Now I have 228 knozzles, 212 springs, 217 motors and the list goes on. So I'm pretty sure the total you can have in your inventory is in the thousands.

Does she have 400 or 500 of each part? I have yet to hit any kind of limit on my 8 pages of items(including the infamous green ornament from several years past)

Is she having a problem accepting gifts? What kind of message does she receive when accepting a gift?
You can only receive 20 gifts a day from your neighbors. You can send a gift to all your neighbors however. Although you could get the message they are maxed out, meaning they've already received their maximum 20 gifts for the day.