PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Run

Sandeuro
09-25-14, 12:39 AM
just got invited to play Treasure Run. I always do this to get the free gems, however I cannot find it in the App Store.

dala12
09-25-14, 01:41 AM
I just downloaded it via the request that the game/dragon /restaurant/bakery/castle-story did.

Hoila
09-25-14, 02:47 AM
I don't see it in the App store too. But what I understand from the past few games TL has released before, it's that sometimes their games are not released worldwide.

Also, I read somewhere on the forum that downloading other TL games will not give free gems to IOS players anymore. I checked the popup, which left the rewards (for completing the goal) blank. Can anyone verify this?

SparklyOctopus
09-25-14, 11:12 AM
just got invited to play Treasure Run. I always do this to get the free gems, however I cannot find it in the App Store.

Treasure Run is still in limited release. If you are unable to find the game in the App Store, then it is currently unavailable for your Country to download. Please look forward to when it does!

I don't see it in the App store too. But what I understand from the past few games TL has released before, it's that sometimes their games are not released worldwide.

Also, I read somewhere on the forum that downloading other TL games will not give free gems to IOS players anymore. I checked the popup, which left the rewards (for completing the goal) blank. Can anyone verify this?

Please note that we don't currently offer any rewards for downloading any of our other games. However, we do have other Goals that do provide rewards. :)

pundoggity
09-25-14, 11:29 AM

I'm not sure if there has been a recent change.
In the past the reward on the pop up, for downloading and playing new games, has always been blank.
Downloading and playing the goal game would then trigger another goal, usually buy a decoration. This second goal is where the gems were rewarded. (30 gems)
After collecting gems often a new goal would pop up (again with a blank reward) requiring you to reach a certain level in the downloaded game. Once completed, another buy a decoration goal would trigger ..... rewarding gems (15) for a decoration purchase.
Sometimes there were further goals for reaching higher levels. Again you would complete this goal then complete the buy a decoration goal and receive more gems(15).

I hope this hasn't changed

Sandeuro
09-26-14, 04:01 AM
Thanks for the info.

Hoila
09-26-14, 05:24 AM
I'm not sure if there has been a recent change.
In the past the reward on the pop up, for downloading and playing new games, has always been blank.
Downloading and playing the goal game would then trigger another goal, usually buy a decoration. This second goal is where the gems were rewarded. (30 gems)
After collecting gems often a new goal would pop up (again with a blank reward) requiring you to reach a certain level in the downloaded game. Once completed, another buy a decoration goal would trigger ..... rewarding gems (15) for a decoration purchase.
Sometimes there were further goals for reaching higher levels. Again you would complete this goal then complete the buy a decoration goal and receive more gems(15).

I hope this hasn't changed

Yeah it hasn't changed, phew! I just tried it for candy mania: halloween version :D

kooky panda
09-26-14, 08:16 AM
Please note that we don't currently offer any rewards for downloading any of our other games. However, we do have other Goals that do provide rewards. :)

It has not changed.