PDA

View Full Version : Reloading glitch with Steel Samurai Dragon World Event URGENT!

catpaladin
09-24-14, 06:40 PM
I have deleted the app twice, restarted my iPhone 6 iOS8 (Not 8.01) twice before re-downloading and starting game. I am in a loop for the New Prize Earned at 1700 fans for the Steel Samurai Dragon. It goes into my storage. Then into my nest. Then the game starts again with New Prize Earned! Even if I just let it sit in storage... the game keeps cycling through the New Prize Earned.

I am not getting a new dragon for every cycle just the same one over and over and over and over.

I just closed 20+ windows of New Prize Earned! I have to close the app for it to stop. It then starts again as soon as I open it.

This is severely interfering with my participation in the Tourney.

catpaladin
09-24-14, 06:44 PM
I have deleted the app twice, restarted my iPhone 6 iOS8 (Not 8.01) twice before re-downloading and starting game. I am in a loop for the New Prize Earned at 1700 fans for the Steel Samurai Dragon. It goes into my storage. Then into my nest. Then the game starts again with New Prize Earned! Even if I just let it sit in storage... the game keeps cycling through the New Prize Earned.

I am not getting a new dragon for every cycle just the same one over and over and over and over.

I just closed 20+ windows of New Prize Earned! I have to close the app for it to stop. It then starts again as soon as I open it.

ashanthya
09-24-14, 08:23 PM
It's not just you. The glitch also resets the tournament wins. I beat Tiny, New Prize!, I'm facing Tiny again. :(

buttabdullah99
09-24-14, 08:24 PM
Yeah buddy same here I haut won my steel samurai also and again and again getting pop up its in my storage but when I open my game it reload again and again gave me pop up 😁😁😁😔😔

freshfunin2008
09-24-14, 08:27 PM
Contact TL support. They are good at fixing the glitches. Well at least some of them. NOt all of them.

angela3737
09-24-14, 08:30 PM
Reloading glitch for th world event on both accounts .

rosewaterlily
09-24-14, 08:57 PM
Yeah it would be great if the game stopped telling me every five seconds that there's a steel samurai in my storage. I can't even plant food in my farms right now.

cbimatong
09-24-14, 08:59 PM

The same hing is happening to me. Does anyone know if team lava is aware of this? I am having trouble planting cuz when it reloads everything I did has been reset... 

catpaladin
09-24-14, 08:59 PM
Sent email to TL and a private message to Kooky

CuteTali
09-24-14, 09:16 PM
Thank you for writing this, I just came here to check if anyone had the exact same problem. I'm having the same issue on iOS7 with the White Ninja Dragon, it keeps reloading the screen that says congrats you've earned this dragon, view in storage. I view it and put it in the nest, 5 seconds later, it pops out of the nest and I get the same message again saying I got this dragon, I look and it's still in storage, not in the nest. Even if I don't tap see in storage option and just try to play the game doing something else, it won't stop!! It keep popping that message over and over and resetting my game. This is really annoying and like other players, I uninstalled, cleared cache etc. This is on TL's end and I hope they fix it soon. I can't play my game like this!

CuteTali
09-24-14, 09:19 PM
Same issue here too, but with the White Ninja Dragon. Please fix this!!

ascherb
09-24-14, 09:23 PM
Same problem here. Annoying, and causing issues with tournament also. Glad I checked here first.

catpaladin
09-24-14, 09:52 PM
Cross fingers and dragon nails. It seems to have stopped!

catpaladin
09-24-14, 09:54 PM
This seems to have been fixed.

ashanthya
09-24-14, 10:12 PM
If this happens to you, I've managed to get it to stop by doing the following: 1. As soon as it pops up (again :( ), click on 'View in Storage.' 2. Click on the dragon to put it on the nest. 3. Immediately click on the Travel icon to go to the Ice Age Isles. (This forces a connection to the server.) 4. As soon as it finishes loading, visit one of your neighbors. (This forces a second connection to the server.) 5. Immediately go home. (Third connection.) 6. Return to your main isle (fourth forced connection) and, voil?, no more glitch! :)

(Of course, this presupposes you have an empty nest. :( I think, hopefully, it should work if you start at step 3. Let me know, yeah?)

CuteTali
09-24-14, 10:56 PM
Glitch seems to be fixed now. I was able to put my White Ninja Dragon in the nest and it actually stayed there this time. Thank you TL for the quick response!

CuteTali
09-24-14, 10:56 PM
Glitch seems to be fixed now. Thank you TL for the quick response!

kooky panda
09-25-14, 09:39 AM
Anyone else still having issues?